All hotels in Whitehall, Michigan, United States of America
2865 Colby Rd, Whitehall, MI, 49461, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9225

"Nice Location close to Michigan Adventure..."
Room was not that clean.. Coffee Pot still had old coffee and grounds in it, shower had black mold on curtain and around fauset had to keep curtain out of tub or it put black flakes in tub when ya were showering...Called down to desk several times about everything not all was resolved coffee pot they did come and get the glass pot only and took it and rinsed it out and brought it back with soap suds in it...
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
Judy
"Decent for the price."
good for a room. Right off the highway. service at desk was spotty. Breakfast was average. Enjoyable room and bed. Room was good sized and clean.
1 night trip Aug 20, 2014
Need to move ashtrays away from entrance ways, as smoke permeates into hotel!! Bathroom drains need to be cleaned as water does not drain well in rooms I have stayed in over the years. Main level and second floor recommended as lower level seems to have moisture issues as do most below ground rooms seems to have! Book on line!! Front desk young Lady very attentive, a real asset to this location!!
2 night trip Aug 20, 2014
Fred
"Nice Place to Stay, close to Michigan's Adventure"
My family and I had a very pleasant stay at the Ramada Inn Whitehall. Room was clean and comfortable. Staff were very friendly and accommodating. The location was great, right off the highway and very close to Michigan's Adventure. Nice outdoor pool and bar/restaurant onsite. Overall we had a great experience and wouldn't hesitate to stay there again.
Other trip Aug 22, 2014
"close to mi adventure"
Enjoyed the stay.the pool was clean well maintained . restaurant food was good.breakfast was great just get there before kids do it was hectic and loud earlier the better . overall I recommend.
1 night family trip Aug 17, 2014
jeff smith
"Quiet hotel"
Quiet hotel. Doesn't have elevator. Not much attractions nearby. About 6 miles from michigan adventure
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
"Buyer Beware"
I spent almost 200 bucks on a hotel that is barely 2 star, more like 1. The only thing extra they had was a nice lounge that was closed for a private party with a jamming DJ. The fitness room was scary. The treadmill was from 1978 and there was a door open to another large dark room that smelled bad. Needless to say, I got more exercise running away from that place. The beds were nice, the rooms and bathroom were very shabby, but clean. and the breakfast was good and the lady working the breakfast was very helpful. No hot water at all for the shower. This run down hotel has probably paid for itself 10 times over at those prices and the people keep coming so who cares.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
"Sufficient but pricey"
Overall the hotel was attractive and the room was nice...beds very comfortable. I felt the dust on the A/C unit could have been cleaned out. The bathroom needed some maintenance since the fixtures/parts were looking very worn where you couldn't tell if they were clean or not. The breakfast was a very basic continental and I would have expected more since the price of the room was, in my opinion, as expensive as a nice room in a larger city where my perks would have been better.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
Colleen
"Close to Michigan Adventures"
Very comfortable and clean rooms. We'd spent the day at Michigan Adventures and was only about 5 miles away. Perfect! Only problem was trying to find somewhere to eat besides fast food.
1 night family trip Aug 5, 2014
"Ramada"
Clean ,nice rooms
1 night business trip Aug 1, 2014
J
This hotel was close to michigan's adventure. Our room was clean, the beds were comfortable, and our family enjoyed The continental breakfast. It was a convenient hotel for a quick overnight stay.
1 night business trip Aug 4, 2014
"not impressed"
Stayed 3 weekend nights to visit friends at lake. Had problems with our room key first two days and finally was totally locked out. They did get it open and changed our room to a suite. It was outdated..the TVs had bad pictures..the whirlpool shower was treacherous. Overpriced
3 night trip with friends Aug 1, 2014
I reserved two rooms, one of the rooms was on basement level and smells like mold. We we're given another room upstairs but that one smells like cigarette/cigar. They give us a room freshener. No elevator which makes it hard taking your belongings up and down the stairs. Breakfast was basically all carbohydrates. It was OK overall. We only stayed one night.
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2014
Eden
Everything was good. The young girl at check in was very pleasant. Hotel was clean. The red haired older lady was at the desk when I went to checkout but didn't acknowledge me when I was in front of her so I put my key card on the desk and walked out.
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
Megan
"Location good. Easy on and off."
Happy with the room and the location. We had no ice the first night. Breakfast was very poor. The coffee was terrible and the food wasn't any better. This is a Ramada? Expected better.
2 night trip Jul 25, 2014
Sue
"Located in a nice little town very nice pepole"
Staff was very nice and knowledgeable of the area hotel restaurant and bar is way to expesive for crapy food hotel itself needs renovated
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
plantmanager
a place to crash nothing more,...,................
Other trip Jul 23, 2014
king friday
"My Lady & my opinions"
Poor TV selections. Poor breakfast selections. Poor desk staff knowledge. OK location. Parking- OK. Not worth the cost.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
Lawrence Guido
Staff is horrible. Needed extra blankets and was told they were out because she was busy hanging out at the bar and drinking. An awful experience overall.
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
"Adequate"
Seems to be a work in progress. Chose it because of traveling with pet, and that became an issue. Upon arrival parking lot was filled with people standing around drinking. If I hadn't already made reservations, I would not have stayed.
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
mike
"The service was good and the staff was friendly."
The hotel was very nice. The staff was eager to please. The breakfast could be better.
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
Phil
"Perfect location"
Great location for passing through. Right off of the highway and close to several stores. Not too far of a distance to local fare. The rooms were a bit worn but appeared clean and it looks like they may be doing some renovation. The grounds are nice. We have kids and there was a large green area outside for them to run and play on. Our rates seemed a bit steep considering the dated rooms and par presentation of the inside.
1 night trip Jul 11, 2014
"Close to Michigan adventures"
Great location for people visiting Michigan adventures staying overnight
Other trip Jul 4, 2014
TAVARIS
"Good budget to stay"
I have good deal for night.
1 night family trip May 28, 2014
Gi
"Blue Lake Experience June 2014"
June visits were second and third stay at this hotel. Outdoor sign advertises a heated pool, but water in the outdoor pool was not even room temperature. Legend map of building showed a sauna and spa. Could only locate dry sauna. Restaurant was not opened during second visit. Breakfast bar still contained too many sweets and starch, and no proteins. Perhaps restuarant manager should consider opening for breakfast, as opposed to lunch and dinner.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
steve c
"As expected"
Decent hotel close to michigan adventure. The rooms were older but clean. Staff was friendly, average continental breakfast. Pretty much all carbs.I would stay here again, although my wife was not very impressed.
1 night family trip Jun 7, 2014
"To far"
Its a nice place but the hotel customer service of the staff is terrible there rude and nasty, and the hotel is not 4.98ml from Michigan Adventures there really 10ml from it we had no clue how far things were from there when we book it said that things were just 4miles away so we had to walk long distance to places and take cabs which cost me 30 to 40 dollars a trip , far as cleaniness , condition of rooms there are very nice .
Other trip Jun 12, 2014
Evangelist.K
"Nice hotel, easy access to highway"
The room was very clean and comfortable. The pool was exceptionally clean.
Other trip Jun 8, 2014
"An OK place, almost..."
The gal at the front desk was pleasant, the motel looked fine, only one problem: the service was zero. Had a simple problem Friday evening with the toilet that required a plunger. Called the front desk. She responded that she'd get back to me. Never heard from her again. Think about that for a second: how hard can it be to find a plunger in a motel? Maybe it was just a Friday thing. Don't go there on Fridays?
Other trip Jun 8, 2014
Bruce
"on our way for a canoe trip"
Very nice and clean
1 night trip Jun 1, 2014
"For Last Minute, Good service, good price"
I was very relieved when I got to the hotel to see that our room was as described and pictured online. The staff was friendly and very helpful. Basic ammenities were provided. Considering that it was a last minute reservation, for the cost and the location from my vacation area, I was very satisfied with staying at Ramada.
1 night trip with friends May 24, 2014
StaWaite
"Springtime in West Michigan"
Hotel normally booked for travel to this part of Michigan was booked. Expedia recommended Ramada in Whitehall. The set back of building from the highway made for a quieter stay. Appreciated having a first floor room and a partial service restaurant on site. Continental breakfast had too much starch and not enough protein in its menu; dairy and beverage selection was very good. The exterior grounds are well-maintained, and I loved the gazebo located on the front of the property. Look forward to returning soon.
Other trip May 24, 2014
steve c
I love this hotel. The Staff are truly remarkable people, excellent service attitude: cheerful, helpful, always pleasant.
2 night trip May 8, 2014
bingonurse
"Weekend away"
Clean room at a good price. We were surprised they gave us a hot tube room for the price of a Normal room. Close to shopping and a bike trail. I will say the inside of the hotel was better then the outside. I believe if we would have needed help I don't think there was much of any one around to get the help.
2 night romance trip May 2, 2014
"Poor staff attitude"
Staff was very rude to talk with and work with... would not make this my next choice when visiting the area
1 night trip Apr 1, 2014
"Great place to lay your head!"
I stay at this location every other weekend and for the price its quite a nice place!
Other trip Apr 1, 2014
"Decent, but not the Ritz."
The room was okay. My issue was the bathroom was open. No window or wall, so it was a bit odd. Didn't like that. Room in general was plain, nothing fancy. TV was lower than the bed which I thought was odd. Decent, but not the Ritz.
2 night trip Feb 14, 2014
"We had a great stay!"
We arrived to early to check in, but the staff was wonderful and not only made our rooms top priority so we didn't have to wait long, they also opened the bar early so we had a place to sit and have a drink and a bite to eat while we waited!! During blizzard conditions, they made everything warm and welcoming!! Great staff!!! The rooms were exactly as we expected. Clean, warm and comfortable.
1 night trip Jan 25, 2014
Vicky
"Nice place to stay"
The hotel was clean, staff was friendly and the beds comfy. We were very happy overall
1 night trip Jan 4, 2014
Facility under new ownership who opened a restaurant. Unfortunately, due to differences between the chef and the owner, the chef left. As a result, the restaurant was not open the first night of my stay. The second night the front desk clerk also served as the cook, with a limited menu.
Other trip Dec 6, 2013
"It was a nice motel and I like the area"
I had a good stay there all except every time I ordered dinner through the restaurant my meal was not recorded there or on time
Other trip Nov 21, 2013
"Good, clean accomodations for an overnight stay."
If you are looking for a basic, inexpensive overnight or weekend hotel stay at a reasonable price this hotel will meet your needs very well. In the off-season (non-summer) the price is very reasonable (I paid 69.95 + tax/night) for a standard sized double queen bedroom. The bed was very comfortable, the room and hotel were very clean. Plenty of hot water. Current but not overly fancy. Staff was very helpful and friendly. They let me use Wi-fi in lobby or breakfast area after checkout all day while my son was busy at a BLFAC band practice. I was able to get lots of work done while waiting in a much more comfortable and less disruptive environment than a restaurant. Continental breakfast was standard fare. I would like to see a little more variety in the protein and fruit options for a more balanced breakfast than just carbs and juice. Overall though a great place to stay for the price and we will plan on staying there again several more times in the next year.
Other trip Nov 16, 2013
Theresa
"Great Stay,will be back!!"
the restaurant should be rate a 10 out of 10. Awesome Dinner. The only confusion happened when I book thru a third party who did not tell the hotel I had a dog with me. they put us on the wrong floor. We used her crate so there were no problems. Miss-understanding.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2013
barbara a neal
The Ramada was a pleasant and clean place to stay this fall. We had no complaints.
4 night trip Sep 19, 2013
"Convenient location off US 31"
Room was clean, spacious and comfortable. Hotel staff was courteous and friendly. The complementary continental breakfast was above average for motels in its price range. We encountered only one minor problem during our two-night stay -- the pop-up stopper in the lavatory sink was not working. I was able to crawl underneath and re-assemble the linkage, and then it worked fine. We would gladly stay there again if we should be in that area in the future.
Other trip Sep 10, 2013
This hotel is fine fir most travelers. Be aware, that during the summer months, it maybe overrun with kids heading to Michigan Adventures theme park. We arrived at 6 pm and our room wasn't ready, and much if the 2nd floor was still being cleaned. Poolside rooms may be noisy with kids. It was 12:00 am one night.
2 night business trip Aug 31, 2013
EMS
"Convenient location but disappointing service"
We arrived at this hotel at 5:30 pm, but the room was not ready yet. We had to wait for about 20 minutes for the final cleaning. That was the first time for us to have such experience. Usually I can check in 1 to 2 hours ahead of the official check-in time in other hotels. Another reason I'm very disappointed with this hotel is that I cannot connect to the Wifi in my room, the signal was very very weak. I asked the front desk and I was told that they just changed cable company, they said they would ask when the manager came in, but no answer from the manager before we left.
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
Wendy
Good one nite stay
1 night business trip Aug 27, 2013
"Close to MI Adventure hotel VERY modest..."
There are NO elevators, be prepared to carry your luggage up the flights of stairs. Rooms are dated. Strong smell of cigarette smoke in rooms on lower levels. Whirlpool suites are nothing special, rooms closest to outdoor pool lower level had a very strong foul odor. Rooms on 2nd floor okay. The continental breakfast VERY good, breakfast room very clean. If you are looking for a reasonable hotel close to MI Adventure, WITHOUT all the bells and whistles, this is an OKAY place to stay.
1 night trip with friends Aug 23, 2013
"Close to Freeway and to Michigan's Adventure"
Well located. Nice grounds. However, the interior could use some updating. Carpet in hallways looks very old and dirty. The breakfast area is crowded and not well designed. . . lots of bottlenecks to slow down the breakfast.
Other trip Aug 16, 2013