All hotels in Lester, Pennsylvania, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here600 S. Governor Pritz Blvd., Lester, PA, 19029, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9479

2.9
    2.9
"never again"
To loud
1 night business trip May 14, 2015
"Just the wi-fi"
Place was alright and clean... Its just the wi-fi was a mess because we are in the very end room. Hopefully they could fix that.. I simple wi-fi counter witha long range will do the trick
2 night trip with friends Apr 3, 2015
gabriel
"Econo Lodge booking"
Everything was nice and it was quiet. We had a large room and it was better than I expected. When booking you need to go direct as I booked it through a third party and paid too much. The hospitality room as good. We had breakfast before our flight.
1 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
Jeanne
"terrible experience"
Terrinke customer service.no water in the lobby. Breakfast is 0.2 mile walking. There is no elevator
1 night romance trip Apr 20, 2015
cabdisamed
"Stay Away-- pay more, it is totally worth it"
Had an early flight and stayed close to airport. It was disgusting-- dirty and un-loved property. Apathetic front desk staff. The morning guy-- didn't answer the phone and when he answered the front door after minutes of knocking looked like I woke him up. There isn't anything to eat close by. The room reeked of smoke. Gross. I should have paid the extra money and stayed elsewhere.
1 night trip Apr 18, 2015
Cathie
"Excellent for such a price"
highly recommend if ur planning to stay one or 2 nights and just for sleep. Free internet. Comfortable beds and clean
Other trip Feb 7, 2015
Pete
"Pay for security, no more night window"
The check in is bad, if you arrive after 6pm you have to stay outside in the cold or rain because they close the lobby and you have to check in by the night window. For me this is disrespect with the people, if they scary of the robbery in the area they can pay a night security guard and treat the guest better.
1 night business trip Feb 2, 2015
"home away from home"
I work for the Airlines (American)and was in town for the night needed a place to sleep
1 night business trip Jan 20, 2015
Stephen
"Good thing it's next to the airport."
Having to stand outside in the freezing cold and conduct business through a window for 15 minutes because it's "after hours" at that point. There was a rate difference of $10 between online and there in person, and their response was, "book it online then" instead of just offering a discounted rate. My TV turned off when I turned the lights off in the room. So I had to unplug the lights and flip the switch back on. The light in the bathroom wouldn't stay on in the bathroom for more than 3 seconds because the fan that was also connected to the same switch would trip the breaker as it started up. Carpet was gross and the WiFi was useless. Good thing its next to the airport.
1 night business trip Jan 11, 2015
scott
"Dissapointing!!!!!!!"
We stayed there for one night last Wednesday, and I tell you, I left in the morning to go run some errands, but before I left I talked to the front desk and asked for a late check out, and the lady there said Ok. Then, My wife calls me at about 12:15 saying that a lady called Champa from House Keeping asked her to leave the room. She said to her it's 12:30 pm and you have to leave, even though my wife told her that we have a late check out, but Champa insisted on my wife to leave the room. it was about half an hour before I could reach the Hotel, and during that time, my wife was standing out side the room in the freezing cold weather with all of our luggage. When I arrived to the Hotel, the front desk told me that they informed housekeeping about our late checkout. I also talked to Champa , along with the receptionist, and although she had in her log that we had a late checkout she insisted that it was a misunderstanding. Champa didn't do her job and left my wife out in the cold for more than half an hour. My wife was freezing while waiting for me to pick her up, and that is not acceptable. I was wondering if that's how your house keeping staff supposed to do their job and treat your guests in such a way. It was a stressful and cold morning that day, but I doubt that anything is going to be done about it. The other thing is that my wife found two cocaroches in the room and she killed one of them and she showed Champa. Now, I wonder how clean are your rooms ?
Response by Econo Lodge Philadelphia Hotel
Goodmorning, Thank you for responding to our survey. Please accept my apology for the treatment of your spouse. I have spoken to the housekeeper Champa about this incident. There was a breakdown in communication and we are so very sorry. Sincerely, Rovena Mitchell-GM
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
Sam
"Met my needs!"
Everyone was very polite and courteous. The hotel met my needs.
1 night trip Dec 2, 2014
Cassandra L
"last day"
Had a nice stay until the last day when a roach was crawling on the floor.
2 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
plain vanilla motel breakfast in adjacent motel
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
HJ
"Hard to tell ... it all depends on what you need"
Normally I'd not stay at this property. It's pretty run down, surrounding area feels unsafe, the rooms are horrible (I said roomS since we stayed there once flying in and again flying out). The rooms are non smoking but after sleeping there for one night I had to wash my clothes twice to get rid of the smell; carpet is filthy. I would NOT give it 1 star if base on the property itself only. But the staff is very helpful and professional. It's right next to airport and their shuttle service is excellent. We got there late (1am) and a week late flew out early (5am) and their shuttle was always there, we almost never had to wait. Would I come back? Probably yes if I need a place to crash for a few hours before/after my flight.
Response by Econo Lodge Philadelphia Hotel
Goodmorning, Thank you for responding to our survey. Please accept my apology for the condition of your guest room I will notify my housekeeping supervisor immediately. Sincerely, Rovena Mitchell-GM
Other trip Nov 16, 2014
"awful"
awful! Walked in room to use bathroom and roach in toilet. Left in the middle of the night.
1 night trip with friends Oct 25, 2014
"Cheap overnighter but nothing more"
Upon arrival, there was a woman arguing with the front desk worker about the rate. Moments later the cab driver that dropped the women off entered the scene still trying to collect his fare. Lots of drama occurring. This had me questioning the type of individuals that were staying at this place. The door to my room looked like it might have been kicked in at some point. I questioned if the lock alone was enough to keep unwanted guests from entering. The safely lock mechanism didn't seem much better. There was a visible gap that let light and a cold draft into the room. The room was clean but dated. No Flat screen TV in my room, just an old tube type with ~30 stations. Didn't appear to have HBO either. Could hear people walking above me and each and ever door the maids open the next morning. Only thing within walking distance was an adult fantasy boutique. Cheap place for an overnight sleep but if you are looking for more, it would be well worth it to spend $25 more for a different hotel.
Response by Econo Lodge Philadelphia Hotel
Goodmorning, Thank you for responding to our survey. Unfortunately there are all types of people who stay in hotels and some are not so pleasant. I would like to apologize for the condition of your guest room this is unacceptable under any circumstances. Again, Please accept my apology. Sincerely, Rovena Mitchell-GM
1 night trip Oct 18, 2014
"Adequate"
Old but adequate.. breakfast is in hotel next door. Good value for $
1 night family trip Sep 25, 2014
"bugs in the bathroom"
When we first arrived the room smelled strongly of cleaning chemicals. We were offered a replacement room and that room smelled better but had duct tape on the window covering a large crack. We got a fan and stayed in the room. That night I had 3 bugs run out from under my luggage in the bathroom. The clerk gave me bug spray and again offered to change our room. My husband was already asleep, so we stayed. I canceled our second night at this hotel. I chose this hotel based on the previous ratings. I would not recommend this hotel.
2 night trip Oct 14, 2014
S B
"Good Luck"
We booked a couple rooms with friends we dont smoke and yet everyroom smelled like cigarettes even the blanket it was so hard to sleep at night the ac kicked in the smell even more when we mentioned to make sure it was a non smoking room someone came in and febreezed the heck out of the room the sheets were still soaked from it but it was aweful smell then the carpets had big old stains there cigarette burns on everything tiny towels ans they gave us throw pillows as pillows to sleep with i guess for $80 a night u get this no lounge like they said N small breakfast area dont let the pictures fool you
1 night trip with friends Oct 11, 2014
"A hotel in need of tender loving maintenance"
The shuttle that brought me to this hotel, located in a mixed industrial/commercial neighborhood, picked me up in a timely fashion. The driver was friendly and very helpful. I arrived late only to find I had a problem with my reservation. After being told there were no rooms available the night manager and myself discussed it, and it turned out there were rooms available, but he needed authorization to release one to me. This turned out to be a bit of an ordeal, but he worked through it and gave me a key to a room. He was very helpful and I appreciated his help. But it was downhill from there. The room had a distinct chemical odor, there was something sticky on the nightstand (coke?wine?), stains on the wall, constant banging from the upstairs room, and the low bathroom ceiling by the shower was literally peeling away in huge chunks. The room had the basic amenities, but I was a little disappointed with the CRT TV and the bad reception. All in all, the shuttle was quick, the manager very helpful, but the place was a dump.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
mojo
"Good breakfast"
Frendly staff and (Bartti) breakfast staff great worker.
5 night family trip Sep 26, 2014
carl
"Gloomy Day in a Cozy Room"
This non-smoking room was neat, clean and comfortable. The restaurant service was good as was the Moo-goo Gai-pan and salad. The walk around after dinner on the grounds was relaxing; it was well-lit and quiet.
Response by Econo Lodge Philadelphia Hotel
Goodmorning, Thank you so much for responding to our survey. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay and look forward to your next visit. Sincerely, Rovena Mitchell-GM
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
San
"Our stay was very bad."
I am not a person to complain but I asked for a non-smoking room, however, the room was very smokey because of people smoking in surrounding units.I have respiratory problems and this aggravated them The bed and pillows were uncomfortable. There was a lot of noise in surrounding units. These things combined resulted in myself not getting any sleep and my girlfriend only had one hour of sleep. One positive not is that the staff was very friendly.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
Please,do not force me to do things that I do not want doing. You are going to lose me otherway
Other trip Sep 20, 2014
"Good hotel for great price."
Had a good night and room wad clean. All you need.
Response by Econo Lodge Philadelphia Hotel
Goodmorning, Thank you for responding to our survey, we appreciate your feedback. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay and look forward to your next visit. Sincerely, Rovena Mitchell-GM
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
"Adequate for purposes intended"
I stayed one night for purposes intended. The room was not clean.
Response by Econo Lodge Philadelphia Hotel
Goodmorning, Thank you for responding to our survey. Please accept my apology for the condition of your guest room. I hope you will return so we can make your stay as it should be. Sincerely, Rovena Mitchell-GM
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Robin
"Standard cheap airport hotel"
I was stranded at the Philadelphia Airport for the night and stayed at the Econo Lodge. It is as expected for the price and proximity to the airport, old and somewhat run-down. However, the big plus was 24 hour van service to the airport and a decent continental breakfast. I was much happier staying here for the night than sleeping on a floor at the airport.
1 night business trip Jun 11, 2014
"Near airport"
I had an early morning flight and and wanted to stay at a motel nearby the airport (it is only able about a five minute drive) that was relatively inexpensive. While not at all fancy, it was clean, comfortable, and the office staff was friendly. In short, it fit my needs and I was satisfied.
1 night trip Aug 7, 2014
"Skip this location"
The staff was discourteous, talking amongst themselves while checking us in. Our "non-smoking" room smelled of stale cigarette smoke. The toilet in the room next kept running every five minutes. The front desk called us to report complaints of our downstairs neighbors of the "heavy steps" of our 6 year old, and were very rude to my spouse. There were folks obviously living in the hotel. There was supposed to be free internet in rooms, but it was only in the lobby. The management said this was a maintenance issue -- but then why would they have it, and not the rooms? All in all, we had a very bad feeling about the place, and ended up leaving for a better hotel, even though they would not refund our money. Way overpriced!
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2014
"very bad"
Dirty
Response by Econo Lodge Philadelphia Hotel
Goodmorning, Thank you for responding to our survey. Please accept my apology for your stay. I will speak to my front desk about your comments. Sincerely, Rovena Mitchell-GM
1 night trip Jul 16, 2014
Iappreciated the following things: Excellent location, low traffic noise from interstate 95, very comfortable room, bed, and bath facilities, and the breakfast. All together, an excellent value. I will be back there and recommend to my colleagues.
Response by Econo Lodge Philadelphia Hotel
Goodmorning, 'Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. We will continue giving you the service you so richly deserve. Sincerely, Rovena Mtchell-GM
1 night trip Jul 17, 2014
Markku Miettinen
"Very dangerous area"
it was not near any food places or any kind of stores, it seemed dangerous area, people outside being loud, drunk and disrespectful. Will never come back again.
Other trip Jul 24, 2014
Terri
"Dirty"
The cleanliness of the inn needs improvement. The sheets are ok, but the blankets are not. The room for the breakfast is dirty too.
3 night trip Jul 17, 2014
Fedshc
"Econo Losge"
Nice for a one night stay. Boyfriend and I stayed here for the night after a game at PPL Park. Clean room, fast check in, continental breakfast was good for a quick bite to eat before we left, mini fridge was convenient, perfect amount of space for the two of us. Con: smelled a little of cigarette smoke, A/C was somewhat loud when it came on during the night Easy traveling with the location right on the Industrial Hwy to the game. Close to small businessss: McDonald's, Denny's, gas stations.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
Ashley
I visit Filadelphia for the week end; our stay was nice and confortable good breakfast.
Response by Econo Lodge Philadelphia Hotel
Goodmorning, Thank you so much for responding to our survey. We appreciate your positive comments. We look forward to your next visit. Sincerely, Rovena Mitchell-GM
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
"Nice!"
The hotel is convenient to the airport and is clean and comfortable. The staff is nice and I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.
1 night business trip Jul 2, 2014
"Decent price but improvements need to be made."
I was looking for a hotel in Philadelphia that was near the city but still affordable. This hotel was affordable, and the beds were comfortable, but there were a few issues. Firstly, the air conditioner had a constant water leak onto the carpet that must have been there for days because the room had a disgusting moldy odor that wouldn't go away. I reported it to the front desk attendant and he told me the company had recently replaced the a/c units and the new ones had to be manually drained! I guess someone forgot to drain this one. Also, there was a family next door that had three children who woke us up in the morning while playing in the hallway. After reporting it to the front desk, they continued with no change. We later stayed at a Red Roof Inn on the other side of Philadelphia and enjoyed that greatly.
Other trip Jul 4, 2014
Louis
"Short stay"
We only stayed there to sleep 1 night. The room was very clean. The beds where comfortable and also clean. The room is old. Very noisy, a few times I thought that someone was in our room. It was just somebody moving about upstairs. Great for a short stay. They do advertise a free breakfast, it is a CONTINENTAL breakfast. Big differance
Response by Econo Lodge Philadelphia Hotel
Goodmorning, Thank you for responding to our survey. Please accept my apology for any inconveniences you experienced. Sincerely, Rovena Mitchell-GM
Other trip Jul 2, 2014
"Never again"
It looks like a pay by the hour type hotel and it is not close to anything besides the airport. When I first got to my room, it smelled like smoke and I made sure to use all of the locks on the door because it did not look safe. I was just looking for a place to rest my head for a couple of nights because I had some business in Philly but I will not be staying there again.
Response by Econo Lodge Philadelphia Hotel
Goodmorning, Thank you for responding to our survey. Please accept my apology for the condition of your guest room, some guests think non-smoking means smoking room. Again, I am so very sorry for any inconvenience you experienced. Sincerely, Rovena Mitchell GM
2 night trip Jun 22, 2014
"Cheap, easy free shuttle to airport"
I booked a non - smoking room, sign on the door was non - smoking - but it was definitely not smoke free. Phone rang one ring multiple times during the night. I know this is not setting the hotel can always control. I assumed someone had a little too much to drink and thought they were cute. Not a great stay - but we wanted inexpensive and a free quick shuttle ride to the Philadelphia airport - and that's what we got.
Other trip Jun 25, 2014
K.I.M.
"Just What I Needed"
I needed and got a comfortable, clean and convenient one night stay close to the airport.
Response by Econo Lodge Philadelphia Hotel
Goodmorning, Thank you for responding to our survey. We appreciate your comments and look forward to your next stay. Sincerely, Rovena Mitchell-GM
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
"OK for one or two nights for work"
OK but no clock, TV bad picture, good price. good parking.
1 night business trip Jun 18, 2014
work traveler
Good enough for a quick overnight stop, but the overall condition of the rooms leaves something to be desired.
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
"It's a bit run down"
We ended up in a smoking room, so some things had to be dry-cleaned when we got home. The rug was worn and stained. Just not a really clean room.
Response by Econo Lodge Philadelphia Hotel
Goodmorning, Thank you for responding to our survey. Please accept my apology for the condition of your room. I will check to see which housekeeper cleaned your room and they will be reprimanded. Sincerely, Rovena Mitchell-GM
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
Ken
It's really close to the airport. and the shuttle is fast. The room is clean and fine.
Response by Econo Lodge Philadelphia Hotel
Goodmorning: Thank you for responding to our survey. I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay. I look forward to your next visit. Sincerely, Rovena Mitchell-GM
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
"Dirty. Poorly maintained."
Booked a non smoking room. Placed in a smoking room. No option to move. Loud. Room was dirty. Do not recommend.
Other trip Jun 15, 2014
A
"It worked for us!!"
Not sure why this Hotel is only getting a rating of two stars, it deserves a much higher rating in our opinion. Everything was immaculate, the staff was very helpful, breakfast was wonderful. Thank you for everything.
Response by Econo Lodge Philadelphia Hotel
Goodmorning, Thank you for responding to our survey. You have made my day with your compliments of our hotel, we will continue working hard to ensure everyone has a pleasant stay. Sincerely, Rovena Mitchell-GM
1 night trip Jun 4, 2014
Dennis
Very clean and very nice staff. Too much money for what it was.
1 night trip May 28, 2014
"Eh, it's a place to sleep."
Our hair dryer didn't work. The description on this website also says we are to have coffee in the room. Ours didn't and when I mentioned it to the front desk she said "we don't have it in our rooms." The floor outside of our bathroom felt like it was going to cave in. If you are really only looking for a place to sleep and not looking for luxury then this place is alright. Also a little annoying that some of this reviews were replied to by the hotel as "Someone wasn't doing their job." Trying to put blame on someone else instead of take responsibility for it.
2 night trip May 29, 2014
Kate
Not at all pleased. Hair everywhere and room had a very bad odor.
1 night trip May 19, 2014