All hotels in Lester, Pennsylvania, United States of America
600 S. Governor Pritz Blvd., Lester, PA, 19029, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9479

2.8
    2.9
"Just What I Needed"
I needed and got a comfortable, clean and convenient one night stay close to the airport.
Response by Econo Lodge Philadelphia Hotel
Goodmorning, Thank you for responding to our survey. We appreciate your comments and look forward to your next stay. Sincerely, Rovena Mitchell-GM
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
"OK for one or two nights for work"
OK but no clock, TV bad picture, good price. good parking.
1 night business trip Jun 18, 2014
work traveler
Good enough for a quick overnight stop, but the overall condition of the rooms leaves something to be desired.
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
"It's a bit run down"
We ended up in a smoking room, so some things had to be dry-cleaned when we got home. The rug was worn and stained. Just not a really clean room.
Response by Econo Lodge Philadelphia Hotel
Goodmorning, Thank you for responding to our survey. Please accept my apology for the condition of your room. I will check to see which housekeeper cleaned your room and they will be reprimanded. Sincerely, Rovena Mitchell-GM
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
Ken
It's really close to the airport. and the shuttle is fast. The room is clean and fine.
Response by Econo Lodge Philadelphia Hotel
Goodmorning: Thank you for responding to our survey. I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay. I look forward to your next visit. Sincerely, Rovena Mitchell-GM
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
"Dirty. Poorly maintained."
Booked a non smoking room. Placed in a smoking room. No option to move. Loud. Room was dirty. Do not recommend.
Other trip Jun 15, 2014
A
"It worked for us!!"
Not sure why this Hotel is only getting a rating of two stars, it deserves a much higher rating in our opinion. Everything was immaculate, the staff was very helpful, breakfast was wonderful. Thank you for everything.
Response by Econo Lodge Philadelphia Hotel
Goodmorning, Thank you for responding to our survey. You have made my day with your compliments of our hotel, we will continue working hard to ensure everyone has a pleasant stay. Sincerely, Rovena Mitchell-GM
1 night trip Jun 4, 2014
Dennis
Very clean and very nice staff. Too much money for what it was.
1 night trip May 28, 2014
"Eh, it's a place to sleep."
Our hair dryer didn't work. The description on this website also says we are to have coffee in the room. Ours didn't and when I mentioned it to the front desk she said "we don't have it in our rooms." The floor outside of our bathroom felt like it was going to cave in. If you are really only looking for a place to sleep and not looking for luxury then this place is alright. Also a little annoying that some of this reviews were replied to by the hotel as "Someone wasn't doing their job." Trying to put blame on someone else instead of take responsibility for it.
2 night trip May 29, 2014
Kate
Not at all pleased. Hair everywhere and room had a very bad odor.
1 night trip May 19, 2014
H.Brown
"great place to stay"
The only problem with the room is that there were not enough towels, but the front desk was more than willing to give us more. Breakfast was great (in the hotel next door).
3 night family trip May 23, 2014
karen
"Just a quiet day day away from home."
I just wanted a quiet day away from home, and that's what I got. I had to have the bedsheets changed, and the people above me were noisy, but overall things were okay.
Response by Econo Lodge Philadelphia Hotel
Goodmorning, Thank you for responding to our survey. I apologize for any inconvieniences you experienced. Sincerely, Rovena Mitchell-GM
Other trip May 27, 2014
Jay
Very convenient for a quick stop!!! Good service for the price.
1 night business trip May 15, 2014
"very convinient close to airport & breakfast serve"
nice experience thumbs up , very happy over all i like that it had a microwave also an iron board,Tv, cable,internet, a/c and good service.
Response by Econo Lodge Philadelphia Hotel
Thank you for responding to our survey, we look forward to seeing you soon. Sincerely, Rovena Mitchell-GM
Other trip May 22, 2014
Al
"Nice Place closed to airport"
Conveniently located to the airport, reasonable priced inclusive of breakfast and internet. Only complain is that the wifi was very weak and not available on the room as promised. Had to work near the reception.
Other trip May 20, 2014
D'Docta
"a good hotel near the airport. service was good."
the room was great for the price. the parking was free for the five days we were away.shuttle to and from the airport was also free and timely. we waited less than 10 minutes to be picked up at the airport. our experience at the econo lodge was very satisfactory.
Response by Econo Lodge Philadelphia Hotel
Goodmorning, Thank you for responding to our survey. I appreciated the positive feedback. We look forward to seeing you again. Sincerely, Rovena Mitchell-GM
Other trip May 20, 2014
charles
"Booked non-smoking room, received smoking room"
We had an early flight out in the morning so we just needed a place to stay close to the airport. When we arrived, we were told that hotels.com booked us into a smoking room even though our confirmation said non-smoking. We were told that they were sold out and there was nothing they could do. Not sure who was at fault but needless to say we were not too happy.
1 night trip May 16, 2014
M Coffin
"ECONO LODGE"
it was awful. The room stunk because the carpet was wet and moldy when we got there :(
Other trip May 19, 2014
"cheap, like it's price"
Near airport, cheap, and front desk is very nice. However, I booked a nonsmoking room but it give me a smoking room. Quilt is full of smoking holes, and toilet papers are terrible..
Response by Econo Lodge Philadelphia Hotel
Goodmorning, Thank you for responding to our survey. Please accept my apology for the smoking room you were given. We will try harder on your next visit to make it as enjoyable as possible. Sincerely, Rovena Mitchell-GM
Other trip May 18, 2014
coin
Convenient, inexpensive, clean. A bit noisy from adjacent room and floor above.
Other trip May 18, 2014
"where not to go"
The rooms had smoke damage and smell everywhere. Bed cover's had burns from smokers. Who know what else on the floors, breakfast was at an other hotel. but same lot, no coffeemaker in the rooms. tubes needed to be cleaned better and towels, pillows and walls dirty.
1 night trip May 14, 2014
"Classy, regardless of price"
Were on a road trip and are staying in the cheapest hotels possible the whole way, while staying near our major city destinations. So far this is the best hotel we've stayed in, and also the cheapest. When we got there, they had misplaced our reservation, so they had sold out their double rooms. They "upgraded" us to a king room with a pullout couch, which didn't exactly work with 3 of us, so they upgraded us again to a suite. An $80 suite is fine by me! The room was gorgeous and huge, very clean, plenty of amenities like towels, really fast wifi, and it didn't hurt that they had a gym and an indoor pool. Honestly, if you're okay with saving 100 bucks by staying 20 mins away from DC, go here.
1 night trip May 10, 2014
Justin
"great spot for penn relays."
room was clean, service was not great but it was fair.
2 night trip Apr 25, 2014
Dohman Family
The room was clean, however when I first checked in (at 10:30 at night) they said they were still cleaning it after doing maintenance on it that day. The doors didn't close completely. There is a continental breakfast, but it is located at the quality inn next door. The airport shuttle was great. The front desk staff was helpful with regards to public transportation.
2 night trip Apr 24, 2014
"Cheap and easy access to phily!"
Great hotel, came in for a one night stay for work training. Comfortable and nice cheap stay!
Response by Econo Lodge Philadelphia Hotel
Goodmorning, Thank you for responding to our survey. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again. Sincerely, Rovena Mitchell-GM
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
"Worst service ever !!!!"
I first try to call the hotel from the airport for the shuttle but no answer. I continue to call for over 15 minutes . I have to get a cab and spend $15 for one mile trip . When I get there the person behind the counter is helping another person and you can tell he has just woken up . He also keeps making mistakes . I ask about calling for the shuttle he just says our phones are acting up no apology I know he was just sleeping threw the rings . He finally checks me in . I get a non smoking room because I don't smoke ! But then calls saying he dosnt have my imformation . I check out about 30 min later he says it was a computer issue but he found my info !!! You can still knock !!!! They are supposed to have continental breakfast but nothing but coffee !!! The bathroom was not even close to being clean !!!! I would never stay here again !!!!!
Response by Econo Lodge Philadelphia Hotel
Goodmorning: Thank you for responding to our survey. The front desk agent has been reprimanded and I am so sorry for any inconvenience you experienced. Please accept my sincere apology. Sincerely, Rovena Mitchell-GM
Other trip Apr 26, 2014
bill
"Close to Philadelphia airport, yet fairly quiet."
Excellent value. Good continental breakfast.
1 night trip Apr 23, 2014
There is no such thing as a non smoking room at this motel! My infant had respatory problems and ended up in the hospital after staying here.
1 night business trip Apr 21, 2014
"Hotel just for sleeping"
The room was clean and the beds were very comfortable. This hotel is priced to sleep, there are no other amenities . The continental breakfast was a little strange ( bar attached) people drinking at 8am other than that it was ok
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
"Quick stop outside of the city"
Cheap price therefore you get cheap accommodations. Good breakfast and free shuttle to the airport and back. Train to the city is $12 round trip per person. City 12hr parking is available for same price. You make the choice.
Other trip Apr 20, 2014
Juan
"perfectly adequate for its purpose"
It's an EconoLodge. It's not the Ritz. A clean place to sleep at a reasonable price? Yeah. My only quibble is that it was noisy, but I was in an end room right next to a highway, so I think other rooms were probably much quieter. And the shower was quite literally the best, with phenomenal water pressure and a great showerhead.
1 night trip Apr 10, 2014
"Non-Smoking = Today, it's "Non-Smoking""
Quick location to the airport and offered convenient shuttle service and cheap overnight parking, so that was nice. However, my non-smoking room definitely use to be a smoking room and they did a poor job removing the smell. It was clean, but just smelled. I was there only one night, so I didn't complain, but I left the next morning smelling like an ash tray.
1 night business trip Mar 19, 2014
The room looked unclean- hairs and stains on the sheets and sticky stuff on the sink. There was no breakfast set out in the morning.
1 night business trip Mar 1, 2014
"Choose another place"
First off the hotel is in a semi-remote area so you definitely need a car. Once we got there, the first room we were given had visible black mold growing near the bed (wallpaper was coming off and showed the mold). Second room they have us, the door wouldn't close and lock properly. About a 2-3 inch gap near the bottom corner. Finally they gave us a workable room. The place has a slight smell and needs a serious overhaul. Breakfast was limited but ok. I would highly recommend you to stay somewhere else unless you have no choice. It's ok for the overnight stay as long as you don't care for any amenities or cleanliness. Big mistake staying here.
2 night trip Mar 8, 2014
"you get what you pay for."
Stayed here because flight was cancelled and this hotel had a shuttle to the airport. Towels had dark hair on them so decided to use my own towel which I fortunately had with me. Some dirt/hair in the bathroom corners. Staff were friendly though.
1 night trip Mar 2, 2014
"Close to phl airport"
The hotel is OK. Breakfast is good but the mattress is sagging.
Response by Econo Lodge Philadelphia Hotel
Goodmorning, Thank you for your response we will be making changes to our hotel soon. Thank you, Rovena Mitchell-GM
Other trip Mar 1, 2014
"Worth the Money for One Night"
My flight got cancelled so I booked this hotel at the last minute. It's close to the airport and the airport shuttle is very convenient. The service is good, though the breakfast is quite far (in quality inn next door). The room is clean, but everything looks old. In general, this is not a great hotel. but I think it is fine for staying one night and worth what I paid for.
Response by Econo Lodge Philadelphia Hotel
Goodmorning: I appreciate your comments and we are working on improving the look of our hotel. Sincerely, Rovena Mitchell-GM
1 night business trip Feb 15, 2014
"Close to PHL"
I got in late from PHL on a cold winter night. I had to stand outside the building at a window to check in. I was not asked if I wanted a room for non-smokers and ended up with one that smelled terrible.
Response by Econo Lodge Philadelphia Hotel
Goodmorning: I would like to apologize for the inconvenience you experienced. The front desk agent has been reprimanded for not giving you the service you deserved. I am very sorry you received a smoking room which are very difficult to keep refreshed. Again, please accept my deepest apology. Sincerely, Rovena Mitchell-GM
Other trip Feb 18, 2014
"Ok as a hotel, it was close to the airport"
It advertised a microwave/coffee maker/fridge in each room. Someone forgot the microwave & coffee maker in my room. The bathroom was clean, but the towel rack fell off the wall literally as I grabbed a hand towel. The main door into the room had a gap of space that I cold literally put a pack of matches in (I did) all around the door. Light and cold air came through it. The rest of the room was clean and kept. Kudos to housekeeping for their work!
Response by Econo Lodge Philadelphia Hotel
Goodmorning: I am sorry that the room you received did not have a microwave and coffee maker someone did not do their job and was reprimanded for this oversight. Our hotel will be doing some improvements in the near future and hopefully we can give you a more plesant stay on your return visit. Sincerely, Rovena Mitchell-GM
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
Nick
"Expedient"
It was the best place to stay because it had inexpensive availability despite the electricity being out in hundreds of thousands of homes in the Delaware Valley. The heater worked well enough to heat the room, despite very cold temperatures outside. The ladies at the desk were terrific, the best customer service attitudes in a hotel you can find. The location is easy to access from main roads, which is important with all the snow and ice that was around at the time. The rooms were clean. Stayed 2 nights in 2 different rooms.
Response by Econo Lodge Philadelphia Hotel
Goodmorning: Thank you so much for the kind compliments you have given our hotel. We will continue to try our hardest to give you the best service we can. Sincerely, Rovena Mitchell-GM
1 night trip Feb 5, 2014
PW
"GOOD, STAFF PERSONAL GREAT"
staff help me, kind, helpfull, they helped me to get a copies.
Response by Econo Lodge Philadelphia Hotel
Thank you so much for your comments about our staff. I will make sure the door and tv problems are corrected. Sincerely, Rovena Mitchell-GM
Other trip Feb 6, 2014
MANUEL
"Good, Cheap, Safe, No-Frills Hotel"
Well, I picked this hotel because it was the cheapest near the airport. I wasn't expecting glamour, of course. I just needed a room to sleep in that was safe and clean. I wasn't disappointed. While the TV looks like it was from about 1992 and some of the furniture was a little banged up, the room was clean and secure and the hotel staff was friendly, helpful and accommodating. If you are looking for a hotel near the airport with the same criteria, don't hesitate to book a room here!
2 night trip Jan 24, 2014
SusanF
"Close to airport"
It was ok, is close to airport, but could have microwave oven, and small frig.
1 night trip Jan 23, 2014
Small truck parking area, understandable for the area. Bathtub had a very slow drain. Overall nice hotel.
1 night business trip Jan 19, 2014
"Worse ever"
The room were dirty and they smelled also very noise. The hotel has signs for continental breakfast from 5:30 to 9:30 and all they had was coffee. I am very disappointed
Response by Econo Lodge Philadelphia Hotel
Goodmorning: First let me apologize for any inconvenience you experienced. The housekeeper has been reprimanded, did you report the nosie to the front desk agent? If there was a room making noise we would of handled the situation if given the opportunity. The continental breakfast is from 5:30 to 9:30 am every morning. Our front desk has coffee and tea 24 hours. I believed you thought the lobby area set up was breakfast. Please accept my sincere apology. Thank you, Rovena Mitchell-GM
Other trip Jan 17, 2014
"ok for price"
Adequate. Good value for price.
1 night trip Jan 2, 2014
"It's time to modernize the TV"
The rooms are very clean, staff very organized and courteous. You can't beat the price always a bargain and includes breakfast. However it is time to update the televisions picture, quality is horrible.
Response by Econo Lodge Philadelphia Hotel
Goodmorning: Thank you so much for your positive feedback. We are in the process of updates within the hotel. Again, I appreciate your response. Thank you, Rovena Mitchell-GM
1 night business trip Dec 30, 2013
traveler 1964
"Early morning flight"
Excellent hotel for the price. Great for an early morning flight from PHL. Hotel is about 1 mile from airport.
Response by Econo Lodge Philadelphia Hotel
Goodmorning: Thank you so much for positive feedback. We look forward to serving you in the future. Thank you, Rovena Mitchell-GM
1 night trip Dec 25, 2013
rjc
"Poor Stay"
I booked a room 2 double beds NON-Smoking got to hotel they had reservation for smoking room! They were filled so they were unable to accomodate my reservation from HOTELS.COM Went to another hotel.
2 night trip with friends Dec 13, 2013
not bad staff was friendly could of had a something more than just coffee for breakfast
1 night business trip Dec 8, 2013