All hotels in Raleigh, North Carolina, United States of America
5110 Hollyridge Dr, Raleigh, NC, 27612, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

"looks are deceiving..."
There were roaches in the room. On the fridge, microwave, in the issue box. Looked nice but uncomfortable to stay in and slept with the lights on!!
1 night family trip Oct 3, 2014
"Comfortable and inexpensive"
Clean and comfortable but a lot of noise outside.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
"Fine for the money"
Everything was fine....the clientele wasn't the best, but I didn't feel in any danger either. The rooms were large and comfortable and for the money this place is just fine
3 night trip Sep 18, 2014
Robin
"Quick overnight"
No complaints about my stay! Nothing fancy. Service was great.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
"Stayed 09/04/2014"
We really enjoyed our stay at Super 8 Raleigh. The staff was very nice and accommodating. We got to stay on the second floor, next to the lobby. Our flight from Phoenix, AZ came in at 5:00pm, so we had to go to the stores that night before we could rest. (We were there for our daughter's wedding in Edenton, so our stay there was a stop-over.) The ONLY thing that prevents me from giving this motel an "excellent" in every field was that the water pressure in the shower left a lot to be desired. However, for the convenience to surrounding stores, being close to a service station for gasoline, close to restaurants and shopping, I will definitely stay here again when I am traveling. We had a very restful night there, the room was very clean, the bedspreads new, the curtains new - extremely comfortable!
1 night trip Sep 4, 2014
Vicki B.
"great find"
We were very surprised by the quality and cleanliness of the room for the price-we travel to Raleigh once a month on business and have tried many other brand motels and this is by far the best! Off a main street so it is very quiet.
1 night business trip Sep 10, 2014
"Good hotel for the price"
The room was clean and comfortable. The only negative is that the bathroom could have used a more thorough cleaning. . Looked like the base boards hadn't been wiped down in a while and a couple loose hairs were on the floor. Also, when we got back later that evening, the ac unit wouldn't stay turned on. Never got uncomfortable, but we prefer to leave the fan running and for some reason we couldn't get the unit to stay on. Overall, good room and stay for the price.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
jessica
"Nice hotel for a nigth away !"
This was just a little over night trip for my husband and I. THe room was nice the bed was comfortable , juist didn't like the idea of how small the bathroom and I really didn't care for the cloth chair with the odom. I think they should invest in some nice leather or vinyl sitting chairs this seems to me a little more sanitary. But over all it was ncie.
Other trip Aug 27, 2014
"quiet weekend getaway"
You get what you pay for.
3 night romance trip Aug 14, 2014
Roz
"convenient location to central Raleigh"
The breakfast area was exceptionally clean I found the staff friendly The room met my expectations I have no complaints at all
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
"nice location. near good restuarants. off the main"
Good value.
2 night trip Jul 17, 2014
"Good fo the price"
Outside of a few minor issues, it was a decent hotel
1 night trip Jul 25, 2014
"Noisy Guests"
Our stay would have been much better if other guests at the hotel had not been on the balcony outside our room talking, laughing, etc... until after midnight both nights of our stay.
2 night trip Jul 18, 2014
"Sufficient for an overnight"
This hotel is well located. The rooms were sufficiently clean enough to sleep there overnight. They offered free breakfast. I would stay again for the price.
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2014
1Swan
"I'm impressed"
I now have a new place to stay when I am in Raleigh. What a find! This is definitely a cut above every other motel I have stayed in around the same price range. Clean, friendly staff, big room, I even got the last room that was for smoking and guess what.... it did not smell like smoke! Great job Super 8, thank you. Amenities were more than at most other motels. I will always check here first. (Hope this review does not overbook it :)
2 night trip Jul 11, 2014
Joni Stone
"it was decent"
not a "great place"... but there is nothing "wrong" with it.. i'd consider again if the price was right. it's the better end of cheap hotels.
2 night trip Jul 4, 2014
Great. Very helpful and friendly staff
1 night trip Jul 4, 2014
"Not great, but above average."
This Super 8 motel is an older motel and the rooms reflect that. The price was quite reasonable for accommodations so near to the PNC Arena where we were attending a public event the following day. The room was reasonably clean, the night was peaceful and everything in the room worked. It would not meet the classification of a luxury motel, but we are average people and it was certainly adequate for us. Breakfast arrangements and food choices were excellent. We were left well prepared for the day. The front desk personnel were very pleasant and competent as well.
1 night trip Jul 3, 2014
"Very nice hotel"
Clean and very well kept. No issues.
1 night trip Jun 27, 2014
Roman
The hotel was clean and the staff courteous. However, the room was very tight and there wasn't enough space to move around freely. Moreover, there was no desk in the room as expected and this made it difficult to do my computer work.
1 night business trip Jun 8, 2014
"You get what you pay for"
Decent stay; we went to see a concert at the PNC Arena so the hotel was right down the road. The hotel looks pretty beat up on the outside but the better on the inside. The beds were clean and super comfortable. There was a mini fridge, microwave, and coffee maker which was really nice. The tub was really gross and needed some major work. I definitely would not have taken a bath in it. Our stay was perfect for what we needed- somewhere to get dressed and sleep.
1 night trip with friends Jun 22, 2014
We were very pleased with our stay. The room was very clean and beds comfortable. Staff was friendly and helpful. We will stay again on future visits to Raleigh.
2 night trip Jun 20, 2014
"Great place to get away"
Beds were extremely comfortable, price was great, location was close enough to quickly get everywhere we were going yet tucked just our of the main congestion
1 night family trip Jun 22, 2014
umbra
"It was convenient to where we need to go"
The bathroom was too small if someone weigh over 250 they cannnit use the bathroom and be comfortable and it needs to be updated
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
ann
"Super 8 Raleigh"
Great hotel, great rooms, but it's not in the nicest area and at least when we were there the crowd staying there didn't seem like the most savory type of people. Drinking in the parking lot, blasting rap music at 4am, and obnoxious yelling were some of the things we experienced that night.
1 night trip Jun 6, 2014
C.P
"Great place, great price!"
We really enjoyed our stay at this hotel. It was clean, quiet and very comfortable. Only drawback was they do not accept pets. Would definitely stay here again.
2 night trip May 29, 2014
"Great location for good hotel"
Two friends of mine and I stayed here for two nights for Animazement 2014. The hotel was the cheap and had a good rating. It isn't in a bad neighborhood and is close to the main road.
2 night trip May 23, 2014
"Great Place for a weekend at AZ"
The place was great for mine and my sisters' budget for a weekend at Animazement at the Raleigh Convention Center. We got a floor level room near the lobby, awesome! It was decorated quite modern and the room was quite spacious. It had a fridge and microwave, all the amenities were clean and well kept, although it was a bit disconcerting that our bed comforters had burn holes from cigarettes despite it being a non-smoking room ( I didn't get too ruffled about it as I don't sleep with the covers on anyhow, and the sheets were fine). Also the tub had a bit of a leak, but staff was notified so maintenance would come whenever possible. The staff were very friendly and assisted me by giving me some bleach when makeup got on a white material of my sister's cosplay to help get it out. We didn't take advantage of the complimentary breakfast, so I can't comment on that. The disconcerting things were quite minor in my opinion for what I was staying for, as I spent most of my time at the convention and not in the motel, so I enjoyed it, also it was very close to Crabtree Mall as well as being right across a shopping center. The area feels very safe and inviting. It's a very convenient and affordable place. For a congoer on a tight budget, I would stay again.
3 night trip May 22, 2014
Diana
"my recently stay at Super 8"
I was in Raleigh for my sister's wedding,I stay at Super 8 the hotel was in a great location close to must-see sights,the room was clean and beds was so comfortable,pillows was so soft,services was a plus! I will definitely consider staying at Super 8 in the near future!!
2 night trip May 16, 2014
fdavid
"Shockingly shabby!"
The location is ideal, but it looks like a place that rents by the hour. It needs a major overhaul from the exterior to the interior. It is located on two major streets, so bring ear plugs.
Other trip May 18, 2014
"Graduation weekend"
The only complaints I have are that the refrigerator froze my water and the water pressure in the shower was not so great. These are very small things but negatives still the same. Overall - the room was fine for an overnight stay and will stay there again if in the area.
1 night trip May 9, 2014
"exceeded my expectations"
Traveled to Raleigh for a one night stay for a graduation. Hotel was inexpensive, clean, easy to get to, and next to a residential area. Old building, but they keep it up well. Friendly front desk staff, ok breakfast (but I can't complain because it saved me an extra trip). Don't plan on eating in the lobby/breakfast area - too small. Grab the tray underneath your coffee maker in the room, fill it up & eat in the room. There is a pub in walking distance as well as a really great ice cream stand (open late!). I would stay again.
1 night trip May 10, 2014
Andrea
"nice and clean for the price"
This hotel was cleaner than I expected for a 2 star hotel. We only stayed one night to attend a graduation at Duke and were forced to stay in a smoking room since all the non-smoking were booked. Overall the place was clean. The furniture was outdated and the bed was a little too soft but you can't expect perfection at 50$ a night. The hotel is in a nice and quiet location with lots of restaurants and shops within walking distance. Crabtree mall is only 1.5 mile away which was nice for last minute shopping. The best part was the complimentary breakfast. My kids enjoying being able to make their own fresh waffles. They even had a selection of bread, cereal, juices and yogurt. The staff was really nice.
Other trip May 13, 2014
"Good price; motel not in great shape though."
Although the motel had a very reasonable rate, and had some nice features (microwave, coffee pot, and refrigerator in each room and free wifi provided, plus free continental breakfast), there were also multiple negatives, including a horrible smell of smoke (in a non-smoking room), rust spots in the toilet and a breakfast eating area that only accommodated two small tables (hardly enough to support the # of rooms in this motel). Check-in and check-out were fast and painless. Plenty of parking available.
Other trip May 12, 2014
"Review"
Reasonable motel - clean, close to downtown. Breakfast could be upgraded a bit. Overall, great.
3 night business trip Apr 29, 2014
"friendly competent staff"
Second time at this hotel and I can't wait to go back.
Other trip May 3, 2014
"Not the best"
Room was fine nothing special but a normal hotel room. But the overall hotel environment was very creepy and did not feel safe. Not sure if it was the location or the other guests their but it was very unconfortable and I would never stay there again.
Other trip Mar 23, 2014
"Great place in great location"
It really doesn't get better than this for the price. Clean room, great staff, good breakfast, free wifi and in a prime location. Won't stay anywhere else.
Other trip Mar 12, 2014
lex
"You get what you pay for."
You get what you pay for. This is a Super 8 motel. It was not dirty, but it is a bit aged and run down. You can tell that my "non-smoking" room was once a smoking room by the burns on the countertop sink. The bathroom frightened me a little. The tub definately needed caulking around it, parts of the ceiling in the bathroom looked as if it could have started chipping and falling off at any given time. The walls were not much better. Hey, I stayed at the motel for one night with my three children after attending an event. The price was comperable to the conditions of the motel. Probably would not book more than 1 (one) night in a Super 8, but chances are I would stay again for an over nighter. Not complaining, just writing about my experince.
Other trip Feb 25, 2014
Teresa
We stayed here to attend a hockey game at PNC Arena and this was a great choice. Hotel was located 10 minutes to arena in a good area with good food available within walking distance. Room was very comfortable and clean and staff was very friendly. Excellent all the way around for the price.
Other trip Dec 29, 2013
"Needs upgrade"
Hotel was clean but bath tub had cracks and water changed from hot to cold during shower and towels were dingy looking, stayed here before and room was better than this time. Staff was very nice and professional.
3 night trip Nov 15, 2013
Sheran
"Somethings you cant control."
The night we stayed they had many workers from the state fair staying. They were loud and looked undesireable. The hotel cant be blamed for that, My only other complaint would be the rug in our room should have been replaced as it was quite soiled. The bed was comfortable, climate control worked well and breakfast was not bad. A good place for the money.
1 night trip Oct 27, 2013
"Great for the price"
Air conditioner wouldn't get cold or stay on, shower would only get warm and not hot. Bed and rest of room was really clean and nice. We had people walking around and talking past 3am on a Sunday night which was very annoying.
1 night trip Oct 20, 2013
Drew
"Convenient, cheap standard room"
We found the motel to be convenient to downtown Raleigh, nicely staffed, and functional and clean.
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
"Most comfortable beds ever!"
We were on a 2 week trip and this was the last of a seris of hotels. Definatly the most comfortable beds of the whole trip! We slept like babies. We liked the breakfast and enjoyed our stay on Raleigh
4 night trip Sep 17, 2013
"Great value"
One of the better values for the money. If you want a clean, comfortable, quiet room this is a great choice. Spent Wed-Sun, no issues whatsoever.
4 night business trip Sep 4, 2013
"Nice Place to Stay"
The room is nothing fancy, but it's clean and comfortable. I feel safe in the area. They remodeled the hotel about 3 or 4 years ago, so the beds are new and comfortable. It's the best bed I've slept in for this amount of money anywhere. There was a problem with the toilet in my room the first morning I woke up there, and the staff fixed it while I was gone during the day with no problem. I have stayed here before and will again.
3 night trip Aug 21, 2013
Christine
"good hotel"
hotel staff was very helpful and it was a pleasant.
Other trip Aug 14, 2013
figgy
"Bathroom makeover"
Room was clean but molding around bathtub did not look like it was done correct or just replace it. Hotel was quiet and breakfast was good. Beds were comfortable. Will stay again.
2 night trip Aug 10, 2013
Sherry
"A stay a super 8"
The staff was very courteous, the room was fair and clean. Apart from the fact I came back to my room and had to wait to get in because they were arresting the people in the next room, it was a good stay. So you get free entertainment, just don't be a part of it.
2 night business trip Aug 6, 2013