All hotels in Grantville, Pennsylvania, United States of America
252 Bow Creek Rd, Grantville, PA, 17028, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

"Awesome for summer trip to Hershey Park"
It was great. we come every year. for an inexpensive trip to Hershey Park it is a great place to stay.
3 night trip Aug 7, 2014
Daun
"Close To Our Travel Destination"
The bed was comfortable, the air conditioner worked well, the shower had nice hot water, the room had a large color TV. Other than that, don't sweat the small stuff. We were satisfied and the price was right.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2014
Craig
"Close to hollywood casino"
Rooms appear newly renovated. Room was pretty clean.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2014
The food was ok. The hotel wasn't too clean and there was a lot of flies
Other trip Aug 28, 2014
"Chocolate World - Casino -"
It was very clean and very quiet
2 night family trip Aug 24, 2014
Sue
"Close to all places we wanted to go"
Thanks for kindness. Breakfast was good and needed help so we just call and that afternoon the air was real quiet
Other trip Aug 23, 2014
seniors travel
"You don't need to bring a fly swatter"
You don't need to bring a fly swatter from home because there is one already in the room for your use. It's a good thing it was there, we needed it from the time we checked in on Friday night until we left on Monday morning. The full size beds are just that. If you are a little bigger than full size make sure there are only two of you, one for each of you. The breakfast was good, except on Saturday morning when the masses entered the eating area, which is very small, and people were grabbing over your shoulder and standing in front of the food to eat their breakfast. We stayed the three nights because we got a non-refundable deal. Needless to say, we got what we paid for.
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
Camille
"Flies Everywhere!"
The hotel was a little outdated, but the staff was friendly, the room was good enough for the price, and the continental breakfast was great. The only downside is there were flies EVERYWHERE, the room even came with a fly swatter! However, I think this is more of an area problem - the town has a lot of flies, and there isn't too much the hotel can do about it. If you are going to hershey attractions the hotel is super close, just a straight drive with one right turn to get there.
3 night trip Aug 10, 2014
Pros: location, mini fridge and microwave, tv, quiet, easy check in/check out, inexpensive Cons: We were not expecting anything fancy, but very outdated. Floors and bathroom were not clean. Bathroom wall paper coming off, floor grout had mildew, shower head/shower not clean. Microwave was very dirty, visible greasy fingerprints all over it.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
"A place to lay your head"
Stayed here overnight for a trip to Hersheypark. Nothing thrilling about this place. Appreciated that the room had a fridge and microwave. I didn't use the shower because the bathroom had hair that didn't belong to me in it and there was a wet towel left in the bathroom which made me question how well the hotel is cleaned.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
Augustus
We stayed overnight after a long day at Hersheypark. It was great for our families need.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
Jose
Always clean comfortable like staying there
1 night business trip Aug 7, 2014
"Good hotel for quick overnights"
This is a simple hotel with the room doors being on the exterior. I knew going in that I wasn't staying at a 4/5 star hotel. So, I expected what I got. It was fine for an overnight stay. If you are planning on a 2-3 day stay or spending any time in your hotel room, this may not be the place for you. The condition of the room was Ok. It could definitely use some updating with the finer points: paint, bathroom updating, etc... But, my family and I (4 total) stayed there overnight for Hersheypark. It was under $100 and about 6-7 miles from Hersheypark. Right off Interstate 81. We were happy with this location and would stay here again. Simple, no frills, overnight accommodations.
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
jean-luc
"Not bad"
The room was good for the price and the hotel was close enough to Hershey Park. My only complaint is, the breakfast was terrible. There was really nothing to choose from and there were more flies than I could count! We only took advantage of the free breakfast one day. We were completely too turned off to go back again.
3 night family trip Jul 28, 2014
Renee'
"Location"
Very close to the casino but nothing else. Mold in the bathroom, room smelled like stale smoke. Not a big fan of hotel rooms that open to the outside and we ended up with bugs flying into the room.
2 night trip Aug 1, 2014
Deb
"Close to Hershey a nice country ride."
Rooms were clean equipped with fridge and micro a nice place to sleep not much else available at this location but would stay again.
Other trip Aug 1, 2014
M
"rude receptionist"
Every thing is good at this hotel except for the evening shift front desk lady. Her behavior was as if hotel was giving us room for free. we reqested her to give all of our rooms close by, but she rudely rejected it saying that they pre assign them and policy is that they will not change it !
1 night business trip Jul 25, 2014
Adarsh
"Nice, cheap hotel.. Close to Hershey!!"
I went with my husband, step daughter and my daughter.. We stayed for 3 nights. Was nervous because it was so cheap (I'm a neat freak!) and I was scared it was going to be dirty. I was on a budget and just needed a place to sleep. I booked, when we got there I had my bag of Lysol, Clorox, and paper towel ready. I didn't need it. It was clean and ready. This hotel is about 5 mins. From Hershey. If your on a budget.. This is the place to stay!!!
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
"OK Motel"
Ok motel, includes breakfast, which is a plus. Definitely not new room finishes(it is a motel), my room had kind of a musty smell, but OK, just for a night or two. Beds are comfortable. Need a car to get around. Overall an OK place to stay.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
Vane
"Hershey trip"
If u just want a place to stay to sleep. Fits the bill. Nothing special
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
"I would stay again"
We were just staying overnight ,the hotel was perfect for that. rooms were somewhat dated but very clean. Beds were comfortable and front desk was pleasant and efficient. Close to Hersey attractions, Decent choice of restaurants within a short ride.
1 night trip Jul 18, 2014
kk
"Close to hershey & cheap"
We were attending a concert at the stadium Saturday night and decided to stay overnight in the area. The location was pretty convenient to Hershey Park & Hershey Stadium which was nice and the hotel staff was very friendly. However, the rooms were not a typical hotel it was more like a motel and our bathroom was handicap accessible with no explanation as to why this was our room. The shower head was so low and there was not a way to raise it so we had to squat to bathe ourselves which was not ideal. The other issue was that there wasn't an actual bathtub or standing shower. The bathroom was a walk in shower and toilet, which also had support beams that were not removable either. Aside from these issues the place suited our overnight needs. There was plenty of gas stations and convenience stores around which was very helpful for us.
1 night trip with friends Jul 12, 2014
"Budget Hotel close to Hershey"
Booked a budget hotel at last minute that was reasonably close to Hershey. Got what we expected. Hotel included free wifi, and Continental breakfast. Breakfast was not that great, and was worst of four stays at different Hotels. Accomodation Ok, average room.
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
Steve T.
"Close to Hershey Park"
It was okay, but not spectacular.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2014
"non smoking room smelled like an ashtray"
Non-smoking room smelled like an ashtray, front desk staff refused to switch rooms, got menager on the phone who would not give me her name.
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
good place to stay. very convenient to locations but outside of city.
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2014
"10 mins from Hershey, good experience for the $$$"
For what we paid, it was a decent hotel. My biggest complaint would be the close proximity of the highway and the noise because of it. The drive through some countryside to get to Hershey Park was breath-taking. The hotel was also easy to identify from a distance because it is on top of a hill. 8/10.
3 night romance trip Jun 25, 2014
Victoria
"Hotel was amazing"
The hotel was amazing. Room was clean, bed was comfy , and also there were no molds or any other problem with the room. Also the staff was very friendly. The breakfast was also good. it was close to Hershey park and we were also able to see the 4th July fireworks from our hotel room. Overall our stay experience was really amazing. I would recommend my friends and family to stay at this hotel when visiting Hershey. I will definitely stay at this hotel again, when I revisit Hershey Park.
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2014
Ajay Patel
"Misguided Information"
I am unhappy with the fact that when i booked this hotel on hotel.com it showed pictures of a swimming pool. When I got to the hotel, there was no pool and the desk said that they never had a pool. The other problem was the flies. Every time I opened the door, several flies came into the room. The people were somewhat polite but still has some attitude about the situation. I will not ever stay at a Days Inn again. It was the second Days Inn that I was extremely unsatisfied with.
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2014
Sandy
"Hershey Park convenient motel"
Overall the motel is adequate. Didn't quite feel that the bathroom was as clean, it may have been because it's a bit outdated. Last year we stayed at the Hampton Inn across the street, which we enjoyed. Compared to this stay, the price was right, about $80 cheaper.
"Good motel for the price"
I was hesitant about booking a room here, because of all the reviews saying how outdated the motel was. I was quite surprised when I got there, because I've spent more at other motels and gotten much less. The price was quite reasonable compared to other establishments, and it is just as nice, if not nicer than the others. Also, it was very close to the casino, which was another plus.
1 night trip Jun 13, 2014
"Next....."
First off the staff is very friendly/nice. The bad, Management is by far left behind. Shower curtain had holes in it. bathroom could use a recualk and paint. Blankets had cigarette burns. Lot of noise from parking lot/road. I've stayed at better hotels for far less the cost. Would not stay here again.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
Nobody
"Overall it was a nice place to stay"
The staff was courteous. Easy check in. We stayed for 2 days. The room was very clean. Very close to the casino and Hershey attraction. The maids did a great job on cleaning the room. Only downfall is I wish there was more to the continental breakfast. It didn't have like bacon, eggs waffles, pancakes, real cooked food. So we ate out for breakfast. But all in all I would stay there again.
2 night trip with friends Jun 11, 2014
kaluffe
"No issues"
Staff was very friendly. Room was everything I expected. I was a bit disappointed with the breakfast
Other trip Jun 8, 2014
Ken
"very close to hershey park"
We enjoyed our stay and had a very nice time. The hotel is very close to hershey park and we love it. Would recommend the days inn to family and friends.
2 night trip May 24, 2014
Felt like a motel.
3 night business trip May 23, 2014
"Easy to access, right off the highway"
Everything OK. There is highway noise and it's a wooden structure. You do hear the people above you walking because of that.
Other trip May 26, 2014
"Worth the price"
Nothing fancy, but we only slept here. It was clean, the staff was polite, the parking was easy.
Other trip May 21, 2014
"Perfect Location to Casino"
Perfect location to Hollywood Casino. After dancing and a few adult beverages this hotel is priced right for an overnight stay. Just redone and very tidy...
1 night romance trip May 16, 2014
Justine
"Very Satisfied"
The hotel staff was friendly. The room was comfortable and clean. Breakfast was typical toast, cereal and juice. Great value for the money. Nothing within walking distance. I would stay here again.
1 night trip May 16, 2014
"Nice hotel with easy access to the interstate."
I booked the hotel for a friend who was coming in from out of town. He was very pleased with the cleanliness of the room.
Other trip May 12, 2014
Melanie
"April stay"
The room was exactly what I requested. Ground floor with a refrigerator.
Other trip May 11, 2014
Judy
"Not the best"
I only book this hotel because the location near my school otherwise I will never book here
2 night family trip May 1, 2014
It was OK. The hotel rooms are out dated. The bathrooms need redone.But for one night it was OK.
1 night trip Apr 26, 2014
"No room. Very small bathroom and very thin walls."
Worst hotel experience. Too much noise from other guests all night.
Other trip Mar 9, 2014
brian
"Near Casino and Hershey !"
Room was fine. Breakfast fair. Good Value. Convenient.
1 night trip Feb 21, 2014
martyg
"Close to the casino"
Hotel was close to the casino. Should really consider switching to completely non smoking and make people smoke out side this is coming from a smoker. It's sad as a smoker I walk into the room and can smell the cigarette smell so bad it made me so sick I had to spray fabrezz and purfume.
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
J
"Close to Hollywood Casino"
Over all nice stay for a decent price. Close to many attractions and restaurants. Smaller bathrooms but small price to pay for a smoking room. Staff was nice and professional. Weather made getting around a little tricky but managable. I will be back for my next casina trip.
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
Tharon
"About what I expected"
This hotel is easy on/easy off Interstate 81. It is the PERFECT back door to Hershey attractions which are about a 10-minute drive on non-congested roads. I had great service at check-in and that process was about as fast as could be. Hotel was okay, just about what you'd expect to get for the price. Not fancy, but not a dump either. Gas station across the street and several restaurants nearby. Breakfast was included but it was certainly nothing special. All-in-all for the value shopper like me ... not a bad stay.
2 night business trip Feb 6, 2014
a bit cramped. otherwise excellent
1 night trip Feb 7, 2014