All hotels in Williamsport, Pennsylvania, United States of America
2019 E. Third St., Williamsport, PA, 17701, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9479

"conviently located"
Easy check in, located in center of shops and restaurants
1 night trip Nov 16, 2013
Good value for the money.
Other trip Nov 11, 2013
I felt the hotel was very old and run down--room was clean though--when we checked in they did not have our reservation in their system and we ended up having to wait about 30 minutes so they could figure out what had happen.. After several phone calls the girl at the front desk was able to speak to someone and get ith situation fixed or so we thought.. The following morning when we went to check out their was a very rude gentleman behind the desk saying that we owed the full amount of the room and that our credit card was going to be charged.. I pulled out the confirmation that stated we were paid in full and he said that he was not going to go by what the confirmation said.. WE tried to explain what had happened the day before and he was not listening...FINALLY after about 10 minutes of trying to explain ourselves a worker from the previous day came in and explained the situation.. I am never going to stay and this hotel again.
1 night trip Oct 26, 2013
"Needs updating"
The overall appearance was nice, the location convenient, but the room could use some serious updating. Everything worked - it was just noisy, particularly the heater/air conditioner, which sounded like a small airplane - we couldn't run it when we were trying to sleep. The people were very nice, the service was friendly and helpful and the room was clean.
1 night trip Oct 26, 2013
Michael Byrnes
"VERY GOOD"
VERY COMFORTABLE.VERY GOOD SERVICE AND CLEAN AND I WOULD COME BACK.
1 night family trip Oct 20, 2013
KRISTEN LOWDERMILK
"Good Price for Good Room"
If you are looking for a comfortable, but not extravagant, place to stay, this is a good choice.
2 night trip Oct 11, 2013
"Ok for a one night stay"
Breakfast bar would have been nice to have fruit and yogurt. There was very little seating and congested area for the breakfast.
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
"Not the best place to stay"
I usually try to book an inexpensive hotel when I travel. When we walked in the door, the first thing my husband said was, "This is the worst place we have ever stayed". I do think the hotel was clean and the accommodations were adequate, but the room itself was very run down.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2013
"ok"
SINK LEAKED and had to use a bucket to catch the water...
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
"You get what you pay for"
The hotel was rather old....the lobby was well decorated but I think they need to spend some money on the rooms themselves...A very strong unpleasant odor filled the room as well as a musty smell. Which was worse I cant not say...Parking was ridiculous....a lot of semi trucks and other large work trucks taking up multiple parking spaces which then you had to park in the very back lot where is wasnt well lit....would not recommend for the business traveler.
1 night business trip Sep 10, 2013
Disappointed
"So so"
Not much for the price. Too much money for a second rate hotel. I couldn't sleep at night because what seemed to be a party outside until 2 in the morning. Will never stay at an Econo Lodge again. I had the same experience in Richmond, VA. Way too much noise at night.
1 night trip Aug 18, 2013
don
"Ancient motel"
This room looked like it was out of the 50's.....headboards on the beds looked like paneling , very small and narrow bathtub (and I'm only 125#), peach-colored toilet, sink and bathtub, stained shower curtain. There were stains all over the walls, furniture and mattresses and box springs. Needs new carpeting.
Other trip Aug 24, 2013
"run down and smelly"
room was old and run down,smelled bad and was a non smoking room? bed was uncomfortable and sheets had spots that were see thru!! price was way too high,almost $200 for a DUMP!!! DON'T stay there!!!!!!!!!!!
Other trip Aug 23, 2013
"Overall very pleased"
This hotel is old and a bit dated but overall I was very pleased. Nice firm mattress, plenty of lights (dim lighting is a pet peeve). It had a fridge and icrowave that I was not expectibng, also a computer for guest use. Overstuffed armchaur a bit uncomfortable. Standard hotl breakfast w/waffles, cold cereal, juice, rolls, toast.
Other trip Aug 16, 2013
Ritr23
"Not as close as I wanted"
Old run down ,in dire need of remodeling ,old plumbing old everything, very dissatisfied , disappointed
4 night trip Jul 31, 2013
Econolodge
"traveling youth to camp"
stay was uncomfortable bolth beds had damaged bases and the matresses slid , my 2 kids slept in a ball ...very poor...the recipitical at sink was worn so bad my wife could not use her curling iron...very bad for ME .
1 night trip Jul 27, 2013
just did the job
"What we expected."
Okay. Reasonably priced hotel. We were passing through for the night, and this worked fine. Typical room for this hotel category. Several restaurants close by.
1 night trip Aug 4, 2013
NCS
"very close to my dads"
it was nice it had a very good breakfast bar. staff was very nice
Other trip Jul 17, 2013
I rented this room on behalf of someone. I asked for non smoking room. When my client arrived, the room had a weird smell. The hotel was nice enough to get them another room.
1 night business trip Jun 28, 2013
Kristina
"Not too bad"
We just need a room to stay over night for a softball tournament, nothing fancy. This hotel was just that. Fit our needs and the staff was very kind. Close to Sheetz and other restaurants and we we're lucky enough to be in town during the Lycoming County Fair. My daughter and grandson had a great time. Thank you Econolodge but it would've been nice to have a hair dryer like the rest of the you're hotels that I've stayed in.
1 night trip Jul 13, 2013
Traveler
"just what I needed"
It was great. I was able to check in early. The room was clean. The breakfast in the morning was great. This was just the break I needed to get re-started
1 night trip Jul 7, 2013
"Good for a night"
I didn't have any issues. It was good for a night stay
1 night business trip Jul 4, 2013
Terry
"New upgrade to new addition."
We were originally going to stay in the older section..but they had just painted the door frame and it smelled of paint. The manager recommended a room in the new addition. It was brand new and wonderful!! Equipped with a range, microwave, wifi., two queen beds ...all of the amenities you could ask for. This definitely could be used for an extended stay in the area.
Other trip Jun 29, 2013
Gloria
"Short 2 Night Stay"
Cleaniness and Location were very good. Older motel in need of room refurbishing. A number of unsightly repairs in bathroom.
2 night family trip Jun 18, 2013
"econo lodge review 061513"
Econologdge in williamsport is at a prime location. It is near sheetz and has an absolutely wonderful asian/japanese restaurant. It is also close to shops and restaurants on the strip. The room was clean and very comfortable, and the wi-fi worked great. One problem I had with the room was the lack of outlets. I would stay here again if another trip came up.
2 night romance trip Jun 14, 2013
"Good Value"
Nice place. close to everything. Very resonable.
4 night trip Jun 10, 2013
"Close to restaurants. Short drive to Knobels"
Room was basic & dated with cinder block walls. But the room was clean and quiet. Staff very friendly. Lobby with breakfast bar was newer and well maintained. Great value for the price.
1 night family trip Jun 15, 2013
RonW
It is time to replace the comforters. Also, the television channels did not come in clearly. There was a static noise on every channel so I just went to sleep. The check in was convient and the night shift manager was very friendly and helpful.
1 night trip Jun 14, 2013
"ok for the money"
The location was good close to alot of stores. Unfortunately The tub drain had hair in it and the tub backed up because of it. The rug also felt dirty.
Other trip Jun 12, 2013
It was a very good place to stay and the price was right. Close to the activities I was there for.
1 night trip Jun 1, 2013
Pat
Really really really needs an update. Mattresses must be as old as the bathrooms.
1 night trip Jun 5, 2013
"eh it was OK"
everything was acceptable for a single night stay, only problem I had was the air conditioner was too small for the room, it didn't keep it cool enough, and when I walked in the room it had an unpleasant odor to it.
1 night business trip Jun 2, 2013
Carl
"Place to stay the night"
Had a non smoking room but it still smelled heavily of smoke. Is a good place to stay if all you're planning on doing is sleeping.
Other trip May 31, 2013
Valerie
"Needs Updated"
The hotel needs updating. The head of the bed was tilted down hill. The bed was not comfortable. The furniture in the room was very dirty. We were very disappointed in the room.
Other trip May 24, 2013
"Cool Stay"
Customer service was great at the front desk....The place was clean, convenient and very closet to good shopping and restaurants. There's also a great view of lake susquehanna only a mile down the road. Lovely stay.
1 night trip with friends May 12, 2013
Shaun
"Basic budget accomodations, worked for us"
The room was basic, with a microwave and refrigerator and tv. The hotel is old and in need of updates, but the room was as clean as I think you can get it. Yes, there was some cracks and marks, but as long as it is safe and comfy, I am happy. We stayed one night, had a first floor room. Very quiet, thank goodness. The tv is not a flat screen, but it works adn has HBO. The wifi worked fine for us. In the morning, there was a pretty nice spread for a free breakfast---make your own waffles, cereal, oatmeal, bagesl, donuts, toast, juice and bananas. The people working the front desk weren't very friendly, but they weren't rude either. A little pricier than you would think for this type of budget hotel in this small town, but the lot was full of trucks from different oil/gas contractors. The fracking industry is bringing business to town and the prices are jacked up a bit for that reason.
1 night family trip Mar 30, 2013
"close to restaurants and shopping."
My husband and I had a very nice stay. The room was clean and nice. We only stayed overnight but it was nice.
1 night romance trip Nov 10, 2012
"Spend more...get more"
Although located in the area we needed, had we spent more we would have been happier. The room was bare bones adequate although it did have a small fridg and a microwave. It was a smoking room but had no ashtray. The cleanliness left a lot to be desired. There were ashes all over the floor in the bathroom leaving me to question whether the room had in fact been cleaned. With that thought on my mind I did not get very much sleep. When we go back to Williamsport, we will definitely avoid the Econolodge.
1 night trip Oct 6, 2012
Adele
"OLDER HOTEL, JUST OK"
I realize that it is one of the oldest hotels on the strip,but maybe it wouldn't hurt to renovate the rooms some.
Other trip Oct 6, 2012
BILL
The commode hardly flushed. The bath water took forever to go down the drain. The comforters on the bed had burn holes in them.
1 night trip Sep 15, 2012
"motel dreadful"
nasty dirty. Just simply terrible terrible terrible terrible
Other trip Sep 4, 2012
Nice and friendly.
4 night family trip Aug 20, 2012
clean room and good service
1 night trip with friends Aug 3, 2012

"Not pleased !"
The room was dated and tired looking. The bed was very uncomfortable, well worn. I killed a bug on the wall in the sink area. The breakfast in the morning was nothing to write home about. I had hot cereal and the water used for it was lukewarm. Not much at all to choose from. I did not say anything to the staff as it was a long day travelling on the road and me and my family were very tired. And we had no energy to pursue other hotels. On a pleasant note the staff at the hotel were very pleasant .
1 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
Hotel was clean and the beds adequate however the shower didn't work, some lights didn't work, and the access to the hotel was incredibly complicated and confusing. I think it is through a gas station forecourt!
1 night trip May 20, 2014
Dave Kidd
"Good Location"
It was good and staff was cooperative.
1 night trip May 8, 2014
"Clsoe to Water boat tour"
It was good.
1 night trip May 8, 2014
"Standard econolodge"
Second econolodge we have stayed in and was as expected. Nothing flash but clean, tidy, and functional. Stayed overnight so did the job.
Other trip May 9, 2014
"Good sleep in comfortable bed. Quiet"
Had a good sleep. Quiet location. Close to restaurants.
Other trip Mar 3, 2014

"sehr einfach, für eine Nacht ausreichend"
Bad veraltet, aber sauber direkt an einer Tankstelle, daher nicht so ruhig Frühstück OK
Other trip Oct 6, 2014