All hotels in Washington, North Carolina, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1220 W 15th St, Washington, NC, 27889, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9479

"bed bugs"
bed bugs
2 night business trip Mar 16, 2015
"kool..."
kool.....
1 night business trip Mar 12, 2015
Undra
"Convenient location - that's all"
Free breakfast was not worth having and should be eliminated.
2 night trip Sep 19, 2014
Guy
"No problems and I saved some money"
The bed was too hard for my wife, but fine for me. Clean overall. Location was good, near shopping and highway. Lady at the desk was very nice and helpful. AC was a little noisy but plenty cool. It is what it is -- Econo Lodge. I got a good nights rest and a shower. I don't need a sauna and fine art on the walls.
1 night trip Jun 17, 2014
hokiebird
"okay stay"
great for a one night stay,what can i say the price was just right for me
Other trip Feb 27, 2014

TripAdvisor reviews for Econo Lodge North

"great for traveling with pet"
09/13/14 Craig B Asheville, North Carolina
Stayed here one night en route to Outer Banks. Traveling with dog so limited choices. Room was clean and quiet. Price was great, and minimum pet fee made this an easy choice for one night. Evening attendant very helpful and accommodating. For those traveling on budget or with pet, this is a good place to stay.
"Kind and friendly place"
07/08/14 Lori F
Yes the place is old and could use some updating, but I have been staying the Econo-Lodge each time I come to Washington because they are dog friendly, you cannot beat the price and they, Cat at the front desk and Mike the manager, really want you to enjoy your time here. I have been here at least 10 times in the past two years. They promptly bring you extra towel and pillows and want you to be happy. On my last visit I had difficulty with the room smelling of smoke and told Mike. He not only listened to me, he fixed the problem by changing some of their policies. When I came back again this visit (writing this review from my room) everything is so much better, smell wise, a bit updated and cleaner too. Thanks Mike and Cat for keeping me a customer.
"Front Desk Lady"
04/27/14 RebeccaJohnson14 Greensboro, North Carolina
After reading some of the reviews I had to write a review of my own. The econo-lodge is a older hotel and can use some updates but for the price you can not complain. The lady at the front desk, I think her name is Cat, was one of the most friendly people I have ever met and was extremely helpful. I have stayed in other hotels, motels and inns, and have never been treated so nice ever. The econo may not have a lot to offer but I'd take great customer service over a nicer hotel with a not so friendly staff. I will def be staying here again in the future during my next drive through. Thank you Cat for all your hard work and help. My husband and I truly appreciated all you did for us including recommending some good food. We loved Boss Hogs!!!
"Expect nothing & you won't be disappointed"
05/26/13 Dmac0904 Fayetteville, North Carolina
We booked the king "suite with kitchen". It is a room with king bed. There was a full sized stove stuck where the clothes rack usually is. No pots, pans, dishes, glasses etc, simply a stove stuck in a regular room. So how they advertise a "kitchen" eludes me. Had we planned on an extended stay & really needed a kitchen we would not have stayed even one night. The bed was fairly comfortable. The room could use a thorough cleaning, stains on sofa & desk chair. I sprayed the whole room with Lysol. This is an old, run down place. We stayed only because it is pet friendly but it was almost too bad for my dog. The man in the parking lot hooping & hollering at 1AM a little bothersome but it only lasted about 10 minutes. The "breakfast" was coffee & packaged sad looking breakfast rolls. The front desk staff could not have been more friendly and helpful, very nice lady at check in. The morning guy came out to pour coffee into the carafe in his pajamas. A little disturbing, although it could be interpreted as "friendly".
"Clean rooms, friendly service great value"
02/06/13 vandita D na
I recently stayed at this hotel on my way to the beach. There were other hotels but buy far this hotel has the best value for the rate. The rooms looked like they were just remodeled. The beds, furniture, bathroom was extraordinarily clean and comfortable. I highly recommend this hotel in Washington NC.
"Reasonable and clean"
01/01/13 Courthouse067 Camp Hill
Did I say reasonable? It is but you will want to eat breakfast somewhere else. But you can save $40 by doing that. The room was clean and near Boss Hogs Backyard, my first esperience with East Carolina BBQ. For that it was worth the money. Be careful leaving the parking lot-it is a bit tricky.
"A Good Place for the Price"
09/10/12 jc435 Phoenix, Arizona
It was a last minute decision to spend the night in Washington and the first place we tried was full. We went down the road to this motel, and frankly, when I checked in and saw the price of $57, I was a bit apprehensive. However, I was pleasantly surprised. The room was clean, the bed was comfortable, and the shower/bathroom was good. Also, the A/C was good. Overall, I was glad we decided to stay here.
"Great value!"
09/07/12 728md2012728 Washington, North Carolina, United States
Passing through on the way to the beach, we found this Econo-lodge to be decently priced, clean, cable, wifi, helpful front desk clerk, and fresh coffee in the morning. It was clean in the lobby parking lot was clean, (some places I've been had fast food garbage and cigarette butts everywhere). The location was great as far as food and local shopping areas. department stores and food across the street and even as close as next door. washer and dryer on the property as well. Everything we needed was close and convenient. I would stay here again. We had looked at some of the other hotels in the area, there were some cheaper ones but they were awful, looked like something from "the hills have eyes" motels, lol blinky lights going out and bug killers dangling around, cheaper but not where i wanted to stay, there were some hotels of better condition but the cost was way more and it wasn't that much better that i was willing to pay an extra 20 bucks for. Rooms had refrigerators and microwaves. I have to say all in all it wasnt the best of the best, but its the best for the price and helped me save money in the long run. would definitely stay here again.
"A real Nasty Place"
07/04/11 WPEVLE Fort Myers, Florida
Help was dressed like a farm worker, looked as though she had not had a bath id days, did not have a clean room to show us at noon so we went elsewhere. Would highly reccomend staying elsewhere, as the lobby was filthy dirty, where they served the continental breakfeast was nasty looking, had not been wiped in days.
"Great value for the money in Washington nc"
08/29/10 BigTom717 Chesapeake
We were thrilled with our stay in Washington, NC. We had stayed at a different Motel last year and were not pleased. This Econo-Lodge was very clean, great beds, and quiet. The desk personnel seemed to be less happy to be there than we were. All in all, a great deal when on a budget