All hotels in Greenville, North Carolina, United States of America
810 S Memorial Dr, Greenville, NC, 27834, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

I will not stay there again. Needs updating, room smelled, ceiling tile dirty and coming apart. Sign and website said deluxe breakfast, but all was offered was cereal and muffins. Breakfast area was very small with only two tables. Hotel was advertised with a business center. This was computer set up in front of check in desk with a printer that charged 0.75 a page. I had to leave and go to another location so I print the information I needed. Internet went out for over 12 hours. Hotel was near hospital and ECU.
3 night business trip Feb 19, 2014
"Close to ECU"
Room was decent. But breakfast was a joke. There was hardly any space to move around. Only one person can get their breakfast at a time. Luckily for me and my family it was monday and after almost we finished another family came in. There was one table with 4 chairs in corner with hardly any space to move. That's it. Toaster was defective and we burnt 4 breads before we got one good. Because of this we spent nearly 20 minutes to get our breakfast. I cannot imagine how long it will take on weekends with more guests , probably a good 1 hour ?? I am not sure if Expedia knows about this ? Because this hotel cannot claim to have free breakfast because they literally don't have any breakfast place.
Other trip Feb 18, 2014
Sam
"Close to ECU"
It was convenient to commute to ECU campus. The service was not great but what do you expect at the price.
3 night trip Jan 17, 2014
"close to hospital i was visiting family"
nice stay will go back again
1 night trip Dec 31, 2013
The stay was nice and quite i was well rested the next day and the checkout time is much better than the other hotel. oh and the 2nd shift lady at the desk with the tattoo IS VERY FINE plz tell her not trying tobe DISRESPECTFUL at all to her thanks for the say .
Other trip Dec 6, 2013
Just a nice guy
"Good Stay"
Room was clean and comfortable. It was a busy weekend so we were not there except to sleep and arise early. Breakfast was just ok.
2 night trip Nov 15, 2013
"It was okay"
Clean enough, pretty inexpensive. I would have been upset to have paid any more money than I did for this hotel room. Front desk employee seemed unhappy to help and had a poor attitude.
2 night trip Oct 11, 2013
"Not a good experience"
The hotel was not bad for the price. There was an error in booking. I accidently booked it for Saturday night after 10:30 pm that same night, thinking I was booking it for Sunday night. My son was having surgery the next morning. The hotel refused to issue a refund even after Expedia call them and us renting a room Sunday night. They said they lost out renting the room because it was being held as a reservation. After speaking to someone who stayed there on Saturday night as well, I fould out the hotel was not
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
"Crasher's Delight"
Ok just for a place to crash. Nothing fancy. Rooms could use updating.
Other trip Oct 13, 2013
FM
"old outdated facility"
Office staff unfriendly. Free breakfast was a joke. Motel needs to be bulldozed as soon as possible.
Other trip Oct 3, 2013
Keith
"Never stay there again"
Deluxe breakfast is cold cereal, bagels and little Debbie. Yuck. no waffle maker, nothing. No elevator if handicapped, Decided to stay extra day and was charged $35-$40 more then if I booked online. Asked at front desk and their answer was well that's what the computer says. When I checked in after a long drive the women at the front desk was kinda rude. Never stay there again.
Other trip Sep 21, 2013
"UNPLANSANT STAY,ROOMS POORLY KEPT"
carpet was nasty,refrigerator had excessive ice & water in trays.my food was destroyed after a day of storage in warm tempature setting.the coffe pot maker is stored in an unsanitary area(near the dirty sink and barhroom) i didn't dare use that. the microwave oven had to be recleaned along with the refrigerator before using.The biggest dissapointment was the smell of urine in the bed.i was very dissapointed in the up keep of your facitity.
Other trip Sep 16, 2013
"bad"
Found long dark hair in shower. Woke up at 6am with a bug crawling down my shirt. Had a none smoking room, but people next door were outside smoking, and you could smell it. It said deluxe breakfast. What a joke. I signed in and the clerk states , Denny's next door gives 20 percent off. What s joke. It I had not driven 13 hrs already that day. I would have went somewhere else.
1 night trip Sep 8, 2013
"Close to East Carolina University"
We found our room to be well equipped and perfect for a very late check in after a late football game at East Carolina University. Our room had a nice flat screen TV, granite counter top on the vanity, a mini-fridge (old but worked), clean carpet and bed linens. The toilet and shower were older (shower re-glazed), but were ok. We were with a large group of friends and our group had eight rooms at the motel. Some in our group did not stay because in their opinion, and from their description, their rooms maybe had not been updated in a while and were not as nice as ours. Our room was very comfortable and I would stay here again.
1 night trip with friends Aug 31, 2013
W.S.S.
"This is one where you have to weigh it out"
Its a low end hotel, its clean on the inside, or at least budget hotel clean. If you can get other hotels for within 10-15 dollars of the rate, I would do this, but if this is the one hotel that is 30 dollars cheaper than the others and you are ok with a true budget hotel, then its ok for a night or two.The beds are actually comfortable and pillows ok. Just accept that you are staying at a clean budget hotel and dont go there expecting it to be as clean as a higher rated hotel or as nice. It is worn, no doubt,, just make sure you go in with the attitude of you are getting what you are paying for.
2 night trip Aug 30, 2013
DRT
"Great Room"
I was a little surprised that this motel was as nice as it was for as cheap as it costed. The room was very clean, had a refrigerator and microwave, a table and TV. The water pressure for the shower could have been stronger, but it was fine on certain settings. The bed was extremely comfortable. Plenty of room to move around in the room as well. Overall a great place to stay for little money.
2 night business trip Aug 19, 2013
"Best "cheap" hotel ever !"
Best " cheap " hotel room I've ever had.Got a great deal on Hotel.com Everything was clean and in working order. Staff was very friendly. I would stay there again . What a great deal ! Breakfast buffet was sparkling clean.( Microwave , Toaster , Counter top , etc) Food not " homemade " but good enough to get you to lunch. Great value.
3 night trip Jul 29, 2013
"Not the top of the line, but"
The room was clean, but did have a slight "musty" smell. Running the air conditioner at full force took care of the smell.
3 night trip Jul 25, 2013
"Our room was very clean and centrally located"
We were very happy with our accommodations. Our room was very clean, the bed and pillows were wery comfortable.
Other trip Jul 31, 2013
marcy
"Convenient and no-frills"
Front desk staff was pleasant. The room was clean and presentable, but nothing fancy (not that we expected that). We had trouble connecting to the wireless internet and ended up using our own hot-spot - the front desk was unable to help us with it. Was a little surprised that the cleaning people did not come in and clean the room, make the beds, pick up the towels, etc - we handed them the towels and requested new ones. The pool was tiny and the location was a bit odd - right beside the highway next door to Denny's. No real privacy so we skipped that. Hotel was in a good location though - near the ECU campus, restaurants and shopping, and we appreciated the 20% off breakfast at Denny's.
Other trip Jul 15, 2013
Cindi
"Convenient, but nothing special"
The room was clean, but it was obvious it was older and well used. There was no ice machine available. The in room refrigerator did not work well.
3 night trip Jun 12, 2013
Papa Bear
"Wouldn't stay a day longer than needed..."
Made trip to accompany daughter having surgery at local Greenville hospital. Located close to hospital but rooms nothing to write home about. Wouldn't recommend staying with children/family for anything than a quick overnight. Front desk staff rude and refused to accommodate simple request. Would not of stayed if not conveniently located next to hospital. Would find somewhere else if need to travel to Greenville, NC again.
Other trip Jun 12, 2013
"visit to ECU"
Great little hotel.
Business trip Jun 11, 2013
ursula
"not so good"
The staff was really nice and helpful. Howeve, the rooms are old and look like they hanging on by a thread...the rooms are dirty but its the kind of dirty basic cleaning can't fix, I.e. carpets should be replaced, new wallpaper. Oh and the continental breakfast was a joke, cereal, bagels, and some frozen biscuts and waffels in a refridgerator, I went to dennys which is next door. Bottom line, they should knock the building down and start over.
Other trip Jun 8, 2013
"Weekend stay"
You could here the people walking around upstairs.
Other trip Jun 3, 2013
A bit shabby, but clean. Good value for the cost, near ECU. Nice continental breakfast, cereal and the like.
1 night trip May 2, 2013
Amber
Hotel was great, clean , nice beds. Only thing, did not keep the breakfast bar supplied for the entire time. In other words , be there early. Would stay again, just not for breakfast.
Other trip Apr 17, 2013
Delchick45
"Days inn"
It was a horrible experience. The staff was extremely rude. I would rather sleep on the street then stay here again. I would not recommend staying here. There is a quality inn across the street that I ended up staying in for the later part of my trip, they are very nice and just as cheap.
Other trip Apr 15, 2013
My stay at the Days Inn was okay. The room was clean and customer service was good.
1 night trip Apr 7, 2013
Ms.Patti
"Don't recommend"
I was very disappointed in the room we got. The bed was King size but the pillows were couch size. There were 4 small pillows on the bed. The ceiling tile was very dirty and stained with I don't know what. Would not recommend this motel to anyone.
Other trip Apr 4, 2013
"A GREAT STAY"
I LIKED THE FACT THAT YOU ARE CLOSE TO EVERYTHING STAYING THERE FOOD AND SHOPPING
4 night romance trip Feb 13, 2013
LOUIE
We chose the room because it was close to the hospital. It was ok for the price, some things could have been better.
Other trip Feb 14, 2013
RN 2012
"Good stay"
Our room was clean and comfortable and I would stay here again. It had a iron which I was glad to see since I was in the area for an interview and needed to iron my suit. There were really only minor annoyances with the room such as having to go to the lobby to get coffee for the in room coffee machine. Also, only soap and shampoo were in the room, apparently lotion/conditioner/etc. are also in the lobby. The breakfast had a fair variety of cereals, bagels, oatmeal, but the hotplate for the water was off meaning no hot water if you wanted oatmeal, grits, or tea. One thing I noticed that I didn't care about, but others might is that the pool is super tiny.
2 night business trip Jan 26, 2013
"Daysinn Greenville NC"
The front desk person is nice. Will recommend this hotel to friends and relatives.
Business trip Jan 6, 2013
Willie
"good enough and easy to get to"
It was your average mid-price hotel. We stayed for a long weekend and an ECU graduation, and it was centrally located.
3 night trip Dec 13, 2012
Natasha P
"Yikes, stay away"
I could not stay at the days inn, did not feel safe nor clean, look elsewhere
Other trip Dec 3, 2012
"Always a good place to stay!"
We brought a grandchild that we hadn't planned on and the staff put in a roll-away bed before we even got to the room, in less than 5 minutes time. Great job! The only problem we had was trying to keep the bathroom floor dry during showers. The curtain wasn't doing good enough. This was our 2nd stay here. We live in Ohio and visit family in Greenville.
Other trip Nov 26, 2012
Jo
"CLOSE TO ECU"
OVERALL OUR STAY WAS VERY SATISFACTORY. WE WERE DOWN FOR A FUND RAISER FOR MY NEPHEW'S ECU SCHOLARSHIP WHICH WAS ESTABLISHED IN JULY 2011 WHEN HE WAS KILLED. IT WAS ALSO THE WEEKEND OF HIS BIRTHDAY, SO THE CIRCUMSTANCES WERE SAD.
2 night trip Oct 26, 2012
"Good value for the money"
This hotel was good for the money. Nothing fancy, but it was adequate.
Other trip Oct 29, 2012
"Great Staff"
Very Nice. Especially the staff.
2 night trip Oct 19, 2012
mg
"Clean and inexpensive"
Go hotel for the money. Comfortable and clean.
1 night trip Oct 12, 2012
B. Kelley
"Very happy guest."
I was very skeptical about the hotel due to the reviews I was reading about them but when I got there, the hotel was in superb condition. The room was very clean and temperature was comfortable. I did not even have to use the heat. The man at the front desk was so polite. I needed copies and offered to pay him for them but he did not charge me anything. I have found the hotel that I will always stay at in the future when I go to Greenville to see my daughter.
Other trip Oct 14, 2012
"Pleasantville in Greenville"
Awesome stay and area!
2 night business trip Oct 10, 2012
Traci
It has been very pleasant and it was a nice atmosphere.
Other trip Sep 27, 2012
Not a very good hotel, older and needs updated.
Other trip Sep 20, 2012
"Days Inn Greenville"
Clean, good sized room. Comfortable bed. Powerful A/C. Almost no noise whatsoever from adjoining rooms. Smallest breakfast room I've ever seen: get there early or be prepared to take your food to your room. Overall one of the better motels I've stayed in.
Other trip Aug 19, 2012
Johnny

"Reposant"
Très bien. Bon rapport qualité/prix
1 night family trip Apr 27, 2013
"Très bon endroit"
Acceuil sympathique, propre, bien situé.
1 night family trip Apr 26, 2013