All hotels in Greenville, North Carolina, United States of America
810 S Memorial Dr, Greenville, NC, 27834, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

1 night business trip May 22, 2013

1 night trip Oct 14, 2013

TripAdvisor reviews for Greenville Days Inn

"stay at days inn"
08/04/15 582shelleyw rice
I enjoyed my stay here. Room was clean. The only thing that I felt like they should have checked was the bathroom. There was no toilet paper or shower curtain. When called for it they did come quickly and put up the shower curtain.
"Just Okay"
08/04/15 straws76 York, Pennsylvania
we were in Greenville for a family reunion, this hotel was recommended by a family member. I called and spoke to "Sam" on the phone to make my reservation - very friendly and helpful (the same in person). Since we were there for a reunion, we did not spend much time at the hotel - thus it was just fine. The room was clean, housekeeping cleaned and made up our room for the second night. i really can't complain for the price. That's why I wanted to write a review to let people know that it is an okay place to stay as long as you are not looking for a full service luxury hotel. The pool was very small and deepest point was 3 1/2', the continental breakfast consisted of coffee, three cereals, Sunny Delight, milk, frozen waffles and pancakes you could pop in the toaster, bagels and bread for toasting. The staff was very nice and even though we didn't ask for much I think would be accommodating to your requests. The rooms were just okay, they were a regular room: small table with two chairs, king size bed, refrigerator (which was nice for us), microwave, wall mounted TV (cable went in and out a few times), bathroom dated but decent. Again, to sum it all up, I would stay there again if just in town and needing a place to sleep and shower - especially for the price! If you are looking for a hotel to hang out at, relax and spend lots of time - maybe this is not the place for you, but again great for what a hotel is for: sleep/shower. That's my story and I'm sticking to it! :)
"Visit"
07/27/15 Mary B
I needed somewhere to stay in a crunch and thus was perfect. Front desk was very professional and friendly. The room was a great price and no complaints. I was a little hesitant on previous reviews but my experience was good!
"Room is functional, but not great "
06/14/15 Jenny S
Well the room had a bed, shower and TV, that's good. It functions as a room. But dirty A/C unit, clean but has marks on it sheets, rusty shower, moderately clean floor, weird something stuck to shower side. Overflowing outside trash can. Just gave me the creepy crawlies. My young son wanted to take a bath, I wouldn't let him, I just didn't feel the bathtub was properly clean.
"Will do"
04/20/15 Bernice H
It was not all that, but it was close enough to ECU. The staff was nice. My children was comfortable with it. It was close to shopping centers and restaurants. Not that far from the highway. I did not have a reservation just showed up on a surprise visit. They were able to accommodate me for my stay thst weekend.
"Team ATG"
08/28/14 James C
Very nice clean rooms and nice beds!!! Staff seemed friendly enough!!! I would recommend it to anyone!! The pool is small but serves the purpose and there is a lot of food in walking distance!!!!!! I will definitely come back for a future stay!!!!
"Conference Stay"
06/15/14 Larry R Garner
Nothing fancy here, but perfectly adequate for our needs. Quiet; friendly cleaning staff; clean comfortable room.
"hair on the bed"
03/17/14 Retha J Greenville
when I first got to the hotel I check the bathroom first hold back the covers on both bed and sound hair on the sheet the pillows the manager switch cars out to a new room and we found the same thing I'll chances of finding another room at another hotel with slim so we stayed
"Great Value"
03/11/14 Ann M Fayetteville
I enjoyed my stay at the Days Inn. it was a good location for the place I was visiting in Greenville. It was literally steps away from Denny's. The breakfast area was tiny and I didn't see any fruit or yogurt out - that would have impressed me as I try to eat healthy even while on the road. No complaints though. the place was clean and the staff courteous.
"Rude"
01/07/14 Bingbon
Stay at days inn a lot but not this time.because of roach photos when look for hotels in area for my new job.called here and talked to person in charge.im a vet I noticed that the American flag that they had up was not hung on flag pole properly so I brought that to his attention he said he would fix it then he made a smart remark that he is smarter then me.i will not ever stay at a days in again if this is how I am going to be treated by someone