All hotels in Farmers Branch, Texas, United States of America
2275 Valley View Lane, Farmers Branch, TX, 75234, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9479

"Late Arrival"
Passing through and needed a clean room and easy to locate. Arrived very late, almost midnight, and just wanted to take a shower and go to sleep, the clerk was expecting me and had everything ready for me so I could do just that.
1 night business trip Jul 3, 2015
Pamela
The hotel staff was very helpful. Went out of there way to help find a good restaurant in area and make your stay better.
2 night business trip Feb 25, 2015
jeff
was agreat place wood stay there again
1 night business trip Nov 9, 2014
robert
"You get what you pay for"
There were people sitting outside the office drinking beers all night! I was afraid to sleep on the sheets.
1 night business trip Feb 18, 2014
2 night business trip Feb 4, 2015
2 night trip Apr 5, 2014

TripAdvisor reviews for Econo Lodge Dallas Airport North

"Hopeless!"
08/10/15 Lisa C Poughkeepsie, New York
THE WORST Hotel I have ever stayed in,I wouldn't recommend it to anyone to visit except the HEALTH DEPARTMENT! there was a size able gap order the door that you could clearly see outside, there were burns on the bedspread in a non smoking room,they stock "re-furnished" soap,the refrigerator didn't have door handles and there was aluminum foil on the burners on the stove, I could go on and on,but WAAAY to much to list. I will say,you will not be a victim if you go,,,you will be a volunteer! Oh forgot to mention an unrelated guest got a surprise when the went to their room and it was already occupied!
"The perfect place to be frozen !"
02/28/15 Georgia Alexand... B
I with my husband booked a room there because we couldn't find one in another hotel around Dallas Airport... Our flight from Dallas to Aspen was canceled. The taxi driver took 130$ from the airport to this hotel !!! Then, after check in we pick up our room... The air inside had the same temperature as outside. The manager played with us saying that this is the best room !!! We slept dressed with jackets. I get a cold. The services were very bad, the room and the bathroom were not real clean. The receptionist did not want to call for a taxi for us. We had to call with our EU mobile numbers for a taxi to take us from the hotel. This was my second bad experience as traveler in USA !
"Clean Property"
08/01/13 connie l Los Angeles, California
I stayed this motel for 2 nights. it was pretty clean in the room. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Also the internet was pretty fast. For the price I paid, I was very satisfied. Highly recommended!
"Felt like family"
07/16/13 Myron T Austin, Texas
At first I was like no way we staying here. Walk in the young men made us feel right at home. Insured me that we will not run into no problem here. The room was clean and plenty of towels. The property was quite the whole night. I would like to say thanks to the young men working and we will be back to stay.
"Great people"
02/23/13 OneLove5
This hotel is okay. It's not scary or anything like that. No free breakfast they had look like day old donuts the morning I left. It's no microwave or mini coffee maker in the rooms. But the rooms are clean staff very friendly. I would say it's a nice hotel just don't look at it like its the W Hotel and for what it is a hotel that is for a night or a few. There are alot people can say that is wrong just want to be honest. Don't go in thinking your getting top of the line because your not paying for it. I will go back would like to see breakfast. Oh and it's a little old lady that is a spitfire, she tells everything and will give it to you how she see it. That I guess is your breakfast because she will get you up. Nice people there tell my family and friends. Management please get the breakfast and would like to see that in my next trip thanks
"Worse hotel ever"
07/22/12 A A Killeen, Texas
First of all before you check in to this hotel make sure you do your research very well and make sure you read the reviews.our first instant is what the hell.the bathroom toilet is broken no fridge no microwave and to top it all the area is scary,so beware,
"Do not stay here!"
05/28/08 ItaliaGirl Orlando, Florida
I stayed at this hotel for two separate nights while visiting Dallas for a family reunion. I needed something cheap and close to Love Field Airport, so this fit the description. However, the rooms were just scary. The first one I stayed in was on the bottom floor. I noticed the soap holder in the bathroom was broken and also saw huge finger print indentations on the door. The outside door had been kicked down it looked like someone fell in the tub and the door had to be kicked down so they could get to the person. The second room I stayed in was on the top floor- the only thing clean in that room was one of the towels and the sheets. The blanket had caked pee on it and the room had the smoke detector stolen so that people could smoke in it. I also didn't feel very safe- this hotel accomodates monthly housing for people who can't make a monthly rent- so think about it that way. I didn't have anything stolen from the though, so I guess thats a plus. Free breakfast was nice, but the only good thing there was the waffle maker. Will not return to this hotel- it would be worth the extra $10-20 per night to find something in a nicer condition that is in a safer neighborhood.
"surprised"
01/21/03 Branson, Mo.
Have used Econo Lodge many times and I am familiar with the one here in town. Had made reservations for 2 nights at Econo Lodge Airport in Dallas and was appalled at the condition of the property inside and out. Very scary and I did not stay. Should I ever trust Econo Lodge again?