All hotels in Mount Laurel, New Jersey, United States of America
611 Fellowship Rd, Mount Laurel, NJ, 08054, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9479

"Bargain rate...bargain results"
You get what you pay for...however, it isn't too much to expect a clean bathroom, i.e., no other guest's hair on the floor behind the door
1 night business trip Aug 22, 2015
The front desk didn't inform me of the breakfast serviced in the mornin in the lobby or the free Wi-Fi... The shower curtain was all mildew n molded ... The carpent was dirty ....
1 night trip Aug 22, 2015
Darlene
"great all around."
Great hotel at a great price. I'll stay here again.
1 night business trip Aug 21, 2015
Roderick
"Weekend Family Trip to Mount Laurel"
We went on a family trip to the local water parks. The rooms were great for its purpose. The front desk agent made sure all three of our rooms were next to each other, which was great.
2 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
Tonisha
"A stay on the go"
Something quick to grab when in need of nothing special. Not a Hotel but better than a hole in the wall Motel.
1 night business trip Aug 1, 2015
brian
Insects in the room.
1 night trip with friends Jul 31, 2015
Ruchi
"dirty place"
Cable was out no notice was given. No discount offered. Bathroom tub had mold. Paint in bathroom was peeling. Looked like surface mold over sink area where microwave and coffee pot were kept. They have a small concession area that only takes cash at the counter.
1 night trip Jul 30, 2015
ROBERT
"Dis-appointed in Econolodge"
I travel for work a fair bit but this was for my own trip, and this is the first time I've ever written a review. I thought I'd stay at a decent priced place with what I wanted but I was wrong. Upon arriving I was informed the TV's were not working, OK I should get a price discount... Nope! Since it was 10PM I didn't want to mess with finding a new place. Once to the room it was stuffy and no less then 85F due to cooling being off and it was 90 outside. So after cooling it off I can get some rest. The next morning I woke thinking I would get the included breakfast. It consisted of a pot of coffee, 6 small muffins, a half package of mini bagels, White bread for toast, and a jug of Sunny-D OJ. This has left a bad taste in my mouth for Econo-lodge as a whole.
1 night trip with friends Jul 24, 2015
The sheets and comforters has stains on them.the bathroom had mold in the shower.
1 night business trip Jul 17, 2015
"will not stay there again"
There was a hole in the wall were the door handle was slammed through it in the past. They put a strike plate on the wall but didn't fix the hole behind it and it was larger then the plate. The room smelled heavily of cleaner or maybe it was just air freshener. It was obviously cleaned after the last guest but it was very dirty in a way that builds up over time when not taken care of, shabby. There were fingerprints and grim on the walls and doors and dirt rings in the tub. The carpet felt dirty. There was a visible roach trap on the floor near the sink. The towels and sheets were clean but the beds were not very comfortable. The flat screen TV bolted to the wall was hung crooked, it could not be straightened. The lobby was nice, clean and maintained. The room we had didn't get the same attention.
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
"Don't recommend"
Non smoking room that stunk of cigarette. Draws broken. Trap leaking under sink with a bucket under it.
2 night business trip Jul 10, 2015
"not so great"
wifi was useless, breakfast room was 85 degrees in the morning
1 night trip Jul 11, 2015
"Ok for price"
It's a motel. It's clean, but not that nice. It's fine if you're not spending much time there.
2 night romance trip May 22, 2015
"great price, great breakfast"
hotel staff were nice, gave us an extra towel when we asked for it. room could use some updating. needs new lampshades,they were held together with tape. Bed creaked and groaned every time I moved. pillows were not the most comfortable.
3 night family trip May 22, 2015
Gemma
"Average budget hotel"
Not a bad place overall, but the management could substantially improve the experience for guests. The room was not cleaned well and there was some minor damage to the walls and doors in places. The worst part was we reserved a non-smoking room and were given a smoking room.
2 night romance trip May 15, 2015
Neil
"Potentally OK, for cost, but needs some improvment"
The physical building was a bit run-down, but nothing unexpected for the cost. Sadly my room had a slight funky order. If housekeeping was on top of their job (or if this hotel tried to save some money, by not doing certain things), I would have rated this hotel much higher for the cost I was paying. Since there is a Red Roof Inn next door, for a few dollars more, I would probably go to them next time instead (unless the reviews are really bad).
1 night trip May 16, 2015
"Doable"
Close to many food places and even a bowling alley about 15/20 minutes from Philly and not a bad room over, only complaint, horrible pillows. Would stay again
1 night romance trip May 16, 2015
Juan
"fair price, decent place"
Was in town for a family reunion. Worth the price, the place was clean, everything worked, staff was pleasant. No coffee in the room, not fun for me, but we got through the weekend. :) Good price and it covered our needs, we'd stay again. Loved the little pond out back too. I was kind of nervous after reading some of the reviews before the trip, but I have paid a lot more for worse rooms. No bugs or vermin, our room had no damage, ask for extra pillows!
3 night family trip May 1, 2015
Rhiannon
"Not a Good Stay"
The exterior is not in good condition. The stairs and walkways are torn up. My room had not been cleaned decently. There was the top to a razor on the bathroom counter, mold on the shower curtain, and soap scum on the bathroom door. I would not stay here again.
1 night business trip May 13, 2015
"Terrible Hotel."
Room is extremely small. Bathroom needs renovation. Terrible condition. Never to book here again.
Other trip May 12, 2015
Dee
"Not the best place we have stayed at for the price"
The bed was comfortable. The shower was clean and the bathroom area was fine. The furniture was scratched and the vinyl was peeling off of the chairs. One of the lamp shades was torn and the lamps on either side of the bed did not work. The continental breakfast was meager in comparison with other places I have stayed for the same price.
3 night romance trip May 7, 2015
Having stayed at EconoLodge in the past I was shocked at how dirty it was. The pillow cases were dirty. I ended buying blankets to put on top of the comforter for everyone to sleep on top of and bought new pillows as well. The continental breakfast was so bad we ended up going to a restaurant to eat. NEVER AGAIN will stay at this hotel.
Other trip May 10, 2015
"Small room high price"
For $77 extremely expensive as the room is very small
1 night family trip Apr 11, 2015
howard
"you get what you pay for: the bare minimum"
reception: apathic man who took his time (15min) to check us in, not unfriendly though. room condition: sheets were clean, however my girlfriend woke up with red, itching bites of insects. first room we got had some problems (leaking toilet and light in bathroom not working), but after mentioning this, we were given another room. the carpet in the room felt unclean and we weren't comfortable walking over it on bate feet. breakfast: breakfast was sparse
1 night romance trip May 3, 2015
"ok"
Nice lil spot
1 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
Gerald
"Good location, but only fair condition."
Location is good, but upkeep of hotel leaves quite a bit to be desired. Cigarette burns in the bedspread in our non-smoking room, hole in wall, and other things that could be avoided to provide a better guest experience.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
"Professional and sweet"
Breakfast was good, service was nice
1 night business trip Mar 18, 2015
Rosin
"Nice hotel for decent price"
This is one of the best cheap hotels I have ever stayed in.
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
Marcin
"Nice hotel for the price"
The free continental breakfast is terrible. It's just stale mini bagels and dry mini muffins with orange juice that may or may not be cold.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"Two night stay"
Weekend stay room was cozy there was rodent traps that were visible lamp shades were dirty other than that not a bad stay
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
anthony
"Decent Stay"
Hotel was okay. The bathroom door had some major damage that should have been fixed a while ago. The bathtub seemed a bit aged. Otherwise everything else was good.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
This hotel is ok when you stay for a night sau two
Great value for the price. Clean room, comfortable bed, clean linens, and friendly staff. Continental breakfast could have more thought, but overall great value and recommend.
N.P.
"Stopover stay"
Was traveling on the road and got a great deal for a quick stop over here. Hotel was clean and comfortable. No frills.
1 night trip Feb 9, 2015
Pete
"EconoLodge in Marlton NJ"
Right off NJ Turnpike and I-295. Comfortable bed and front desk staff accommodating (I had left phone charger and there was no problem retrieving it). Carpet had crumbs and a dirty plastic cup was on the floor near the window.
1 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
Gail
"Well Worth My Stay"
I have stayed there multiple times. Always clean. Hot water, TV, comfy bed, and a nice pizza place around the corner I usually eat at when in town.
2 night trip Dec 19, 2014
Lawrence
"very dirty and smelly room"
The room was very dirty and smells very bad. In the microwave I found some leftovers food.
1 night family trip Dec 14, 2014
Good location near Philly and shopping districts. Easy access from Turnpike or I295.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
"Horrible."
The front desk associate was horrible, she was 2secs away from getting snatched across the counter, and they had the nerve to have mouse traps in the room. Disgusting!
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
Jay
"not good"
Price was good but not a place to stay with kids but you get what you pay for.....
2 night family trip Jul 25, 2014
"ok place"
Good stay. The only problem was the the TV remote would not turn the TV on. TV was on the wall so it was hard to turn it on manually. Would not be that big of a deal besides the fact that I picked this location so I could watch a certain game on vacation.
1 night family trip Oct 11, 2014
"Totally pleasant place to sleep"
Friendly check-in, perfectly fine room - I'd say no bells and whistles, but honestly, the free wi-fi and coffee/juice/bagels in the morning are nicer touches than some of the fancier places I've stayed recently. This isn't a destination unto itself, but exactly what we needed for an overnight stay during a road trip.
1 night trip Oct 9, 2014
"Terrible experience"
The way that this place was advertised, was not as what it turned out to be..The Continental breakfast was a joke. This is a 1 star hotel. Room was dirty as well as the laundry..
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
My family and I stayed at the Econo lodge and we did not have a good time at all. There were 2 spiders in the room. We asked if web could switch to another room. They gave us a smoking room not to mention we had our 1 yr old daughter with us. We left the hotel. The girl at the front desk name Margie Patel was very rude to us and lied to us several time. Please don't waste your time.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
The worst customer service me and my family have ever encoutered.
2 night family trip Jun 26, 2014
"Exterior needs work"
The room was pleasant comfortable and clean.
1 night trip Aug 22, 2014
"3 out of 5"
Room was clean and location was very convenient. Bed was comfortable. Would stay here again.
1 night trip Aug 11, 2014
"Clean, but not in good repair"
Room was very clean. But my refrigerator didn't work and the tub didn't drain. Many other items in the bathroom were in need or repair and/or replacement.
1 night trip Jul 31, 2014
"Convenient location"
Couch was reared off. Rooms were dirty . No iron in the room you have to go get it from front desk . No room cleaning services . They do not change towel.
Other trip Jul 15, 2014