All hotels in Mount Laurel, New Jersey, United States of America
611 Fellowship Rd, Mount Laurel, NJ, 08054, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9479

It's why it's a $60 hotel. Never again. No smoking room had a burn hole in the bed spread.
Other trip Nov 1, 2015
"Good price for a good stay."
There wasn't anything special about the stay, but it was what we paid for. Breakfast was disappointing.. If you can call mini muffins and bread crusts breakfast. It was comfortable enough though and I would stay there again if I needed to.
2 night trip with friends Oct 9, 2015
Lauren
"Horrible"
Where do I start - 1st we were put in non smoking room after we confirmed a smoking room. 2nd the clerk was on his cell phone, in his native language India, the entire check in process. Very rude. 3rd he checked us into a room already occupied. 4th not enough towels 5th continental breakfast consist of mini bagels and tang. 6th same clerk at 8am was making jokes that as a long ad he wasn't getting killed he didn't care. Made us question using expedia again.
Other trip Oct 12, 2015
susan
"overnight stay"
For overnight stay for the price....just right...needs updated
1 night family trip Oct 9, 2015
Troy E.
Overall pleasant stay except the heat did not work which left the room a bit chilly.
1 night romance trip Oct 2, 2015
"My Laurel is OK"
Just an overnight Priced right Ok for my needs
1 night business trip Sep 15, 2015
I travel alot and use hotel 4 to 5 times every week, i want to say this is my best hotels ever....
1 night business trip Sep 13, 2015
"One night stay"
It was for one night but would definitely stay here again.
1 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
MERITA
"Excellent hotel"
everything is really good...it was pleasant stay in lodge...the only drawback in staying in that lodge or any hotel of this area is no transportation no connectivity...I want to go to philly but there was no Bus transit or metro nearby....
2 night trip Sep 5, 2015
Vaibhav
Nothing fancy. Room clean. Needs some updating but nothing of concern. Good value for money.
1 night romance trip Sep 5, 2015
Ron
"Will Not Go Back!"
Toilet broke and clogged, ask to send someone to fix, I was brought a plunger. Took 25 minutes for tank to fill. Went to complain cause I was given plunger and toilet would not fill. Waited at front desk for 40 minutes...... No one was there! There was even people waiting longer than to check in. I will never go back! Worst hotel experience ever!
2 night family trip Aug 28, 2015
"Bargain rate...bargain results"
You get what you pay for...however, it isn't too much to expect a clean bathroom, i.e., no other guest's hair on the floor behind the door
1 night business trip Aug 22, 2015
The front desk didn't inform me of the breakfast serviced in the mornin in the lobby or the free Wi-Fi... The shower curtain was all mildew n molded ... The carpent was dirty ....
1 night trip Aug 22, 2015
Darlene
"great all around."
Great hotel at a great price. I'll stay here again.
1 night business trip Aug 21, 2015
Roderick
"Very small. Stained walls bathroom lampshades bed"
No amenities. Breakfast was minimal. The room itself smelled and was stained on almost all surfaces. The comforter had gum stuck to it and there was hair on the sheets pillow and shower. (I'm bald so it was not from me)
Other trip Aug 23, 2015
kevin
"Weekend Family Trip to Mount Laurel"
We went on a family trip to the local water parks. The rooms were great for its purpose. The front desk agent made sure all three of our rooms were next to each other, which was great.
2 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
Tonisha
"A stay on the go"
Something quick to grab when in need of nothing special. Not a Hotel but better than a hole in the wall Motel.
1 night business trip Aug 1, 2015
brian
Insects in the room.
1 night trip with friends Jul 31, 2015
Ruchi
"dirty place"
Cable was out no notice was given. No discount offered. Bathroom tub had mold. Paint in bathroom was peeling. Looked like surface mold over sink area where microwave and coffee pot were kept. They have a small concession area that only takes cash at the counter.
1 night trip Jul 30, 2015
ROBERT
"Don't stay here"
Hotel is very run down. There were ants everywhere. Bathroom was so old and disgusting.
Other trip Aug 1, 2015
"Dis-appointed in Econolodge"
I travel for work a fair bit but this was for my own trip, and this is the first time I've ever written a review. I thought I'd stay at a decent priced place with what I wanted but I was wrong. Upon arriving I was informed the TV's were not working, OK I should get a price discount... Nope! Since it was 10PM I didn't want to mess with finding a new place. Once to the room it was stuffy and no less then 85F due to cooling being off and it was 90 outside. So after cooling it off I can get some rest. The next morning I woke thinking I would get the included breakfast. It consisted of a pot of coffee, 6 small muffins, a half package of mini bagels, White bread for toast, and a jug of Sunny-D OJ. This has left a bad taste in my mouth for Econo-lodge as a whole.
1 night trip with friends Jul 24, 2015
The sheets and comforters has stains on them.the bathroom had mold in the shower.
1 night business trip Jul 17, 2015
"will not stay there again"
There was a hole in the wall were the door handle was slammed through it in the past. They put a strike plate on the wall but didn't fix the hole behind it and it was larger then the plate. The room smelled heavily of cleaner or maybe it was just air freshener. It was obviously cleaned after the last guest but it was very dirty in a way that builds up over time when not taken care of, shabby. There were fingerprints and grim on the walls and doors and dirt rings in the tub. The carpet felt dirty. There was a visible roach trap on the floor near the sink. The towels and sheets were clean but the beds were not very comfortable. The flat screen TV bolted to the wall was hung crooked, it could not be straightened. The lobby was nice, clean and maintained. The room we had didn't get the same attention.
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
"Don't recommend"
Non smoking room that stunk of cigarette. Draws broken. Trap leaking under sink with a bucket under it.
2 night business trip Jul 10, 2015
"not so great"
wifi was useless, breakfast room was 85 degrees in the morning
1 night trip Jul 11, 2015
"Great hotel for the money"
I was looking for an inexpensive place to stay for one night and recalled having stayed at this EconoLodge before. Everyone was courteous to me, the room was small but clean and had everything I needed to spend the night.
Other trip Jul 13, 2015
We used hotel while at convention in Cherry Hill. Bed was very comfortable.
Other trip Jun 16, 2015
"The photos on the website are deceiving."
The room, especially the bathroom, was not clean and the staff was not friendly. There was no coffee maker in the room. The breakfast only consisted of small bagels and muffins.
Other trip Jun 16, 2015
"Dirty hotel"
They gave me a room with stained sheets. it had a strong cigarette smell and this was non smoking room. furniture was falling apart. had to request a different room.
Other trip Jun 14, 2015
"Ok for price"
It's a motel. It's clean, but not that nice. It's fine if you're not spending much time there.
2 night romance trip May 22, 2015
"great price, great breakfast"
hotel staff were nice, gave us an extra towel when we asked for it. room could use some updating. needs new lampshades,they were held together with tape. Bed creaked and groaned every time I moved. pillows were not the most comfortable.
3 night family trip May 22, 2015
Gemma
"Average budget hotel"
Not a bad place overall, but the management could substantially improve the experience for guests. The room was not cleaned well and there was some minor damage to the walls and doors in places. The worst part was we reserved a non-smoking room and were given a smoking room.
2 night romance trip May 15, 2015
Neil
"Potentally OK, for cost, but needs some improvment"
The physical building was a bit run-down, but nothing unexpected for the cost. Sadly my room had a slight funky order. If housekeeping was on top of their job (or if this hotel tried to save some money, by not doing certain things), I would have rated this hotel much higher for the cost I was paying. Since there is a Red Roof Inn next door, for a few dollars more, I would probably go to them next time instead (unless the reviews are really bad).
1 night trip May 16, 2015
"Doable"
Close to many food places and even a bowling alley about 15/20 minutes from Philly and not a bad room over, only complaint, horrible pillows. Would stay again
1 night romance trip May 16, 2015
Juan
"fair price, decent place"
Was in town for a family reunion. Worth the price, the place was clean, everything worked, staff was pleasant. No coffee in the room, not fun for me, but we got through the weekend. :) Good price and it covered our needs, we'd stay again. Loved the little pond out back too. I was kind of nervous after reading some of the reviews before the trip, but I have paid a lot more for worse rooms. No bugs or vermin, our room had no damage, ask for extra pillows!
3 night family trip May 1, 2015
Rhiannon
"Not a Good Stay"
The exterior is not in good condition. The stairs and walkways are torn up. My room had not been cleaned decently. There was the top to a razor on the bathroom counter, mold on the shower curtain, and soap scum on the bathroom door. I would not stay here again.
1 night business trip May 13, 2015
"Terrible Hotel."
Room is extremely small. Bathroom needs renovation. Terrible condition. Never to book here again.
Other trip May 12, 2015
Dee
"Not the best place we have stayed at for the price"
The bed was comfortable. The shower was clean and the bathroom area was fine. The furniture was scratched and the vinyl was peeling off of the chairs. One of the lamp shades was torn and the lamps on either side of the bed did not work. The continental breakfast was meager in comparison with other places I have stayed for the same price.
3 night romance trip May 7, 2015
Having stayed at EconoLodge in the past I was shocked at how dirty it was. The pillow cases were dirty. I ended buying blankets to put on top of the comforter for everyone to sleep on top of and bought new pillows as well. The continental breakfast was so bad we ended up going to a restaurant to eat. NEVER AGAIN will stay at this hotel.
Other trip May 10, 2015
"Small room high price"
For $77 extremely expensive as the room is very small
1 night family trip Apr 11, 2015
howard
"you get what you pay for: the bare minimum"
reception: apathic man who took his time (15min) to check us in, not unfriendly though. room condition: sheets were clean, however my girlfriend woke up with red, itching bites of insects. first room we got had some problems (leaking toilet and light in bathroom not working), but after mentioning this, we were given another room. the carpet in the room felt unclean and we weren't comfortable walking over it on bate feet. breakfast: breakfast was sparse
1 night romance trip May 3, 2015
"ok"
Nice lil spot
1 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
Gerald
"Good location, but only fair condition."
Location is good, but upkeep of hotel leaves quite a bit to be desired. Cigarette burns in the bedspread in our non-smoking room, hole in wall, and other things that could be avoided to provide a better guest experience.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
"BEWARE of room 129!!Bed Bugs MUCH?"
The best portion of the service that I received from the hotel staff is that a friend&I booked a Smoking room &the staff was happy to switch us to a Non-smoking room. The catch here is that they moved us to a room where unbeknownst it to us, the basic cable didn't work. We notified the front desk of the issue,all that they could offer us was to move us to another room. After a long day, &expecting a 6am start, neither myself nor my friend were in the mood to gather our things to move again.BIG MISTAKE! I arose at nearly 6:00am the following morning extremely groggy to an itchy back, I dismissed the issue & proceeded to check out. While on the train ride home, I found what felt like welts on my back.I have done the research, spoken to a physician & it seems that I have bed bug bites after my stay. I think what makes this issue so much worse is that when I called the front desk, the agent was nasty & pretty much dismissed my claims. She insists that they frequently fumigate, & I couldn’t have possibly gotten bed bugs at their hotel. Could you at least take the time to look for yourself? After, days of trying to reach the hotel manager named Mike; even he completely dismissed my claims& refused to investigate them. So not only is this place a flea bag, but to top it off their customer service sucks as they were super rude over the phone and their “amenities” don’t work. Well I hope that this review serves as warning to all of you potential guests of Econolodge in Mount Laurel.
1 night trip with friends Mar 29, 2015
"Professional and sweet"
Breakfast was good, service was nice
1 night business trip Mar 18, 2015
Rosin
"Nice hotel for decent price"
This is one of the best cheap hotels I have ever stayed in.
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
Marcin
"Nice hotel for the price"
The free continental breakfast is terrible. It's just stale mini bagels and dry mini muffins with orange juice that may or may not be cold.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"Two night stay"
Weekend stay room was cozy there was rodent traps that were visible lamp shades were dirty other than that not a bad stay
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
anthony
"Decent Stay"
Hotel was okay. The bathroom door had some major damage that should have been fixed a while ago. The bathtub seemed a bit aged. Otherwise everything else was good.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015