All hotels in Mount Laurel, New Jersey, United States of America
611 Fellowship Rd, Mount Laurel, NJ, 08054, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9479

"For the price, excellent"
I was expecting worse. I was happy with free wifi and hbo. very comfortable bed. All in all I was very satisfied.
1 night trip Apr 30, 2014
"Business travel"
Business travel hotel was clean and a great place. Staff was friendly and hotel close to restaurants.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
"Good stay"
We had a king size bed and it was a decent room for one night stay..
1 night business trip Apr 25, 2014
Partha
The Continental breakfast is not worth calling it a breakfast. The toilet seat in bathroom was cracked and it appeared to have been so for some time. Best feature is the location.
1 night trip Apr 19, 2014
"Nice hotel to go to coco key"
It was nice and comfortable the staff was very nice
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
carina
"I slept here"
There was a bed, a tv and a shower. That was all I wanted
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
Disgusting! The toilet, bathtub was horrible. When I asked for a room change it was accomadated but the room was worst then the current room. I DON'T RECCOMEND THIS HOTEL...
1 night trip Apr 16, 2014
My first complaint was the bedding. The comforter had a big red stain on it, the pillows were so tiny nearly impossible to use and the bathroom door was dirty with hand prints on the outside of door, and the door wouldn't close.
Other trip Apr 20, 2014
Angel
"Met our needs"
The bathrooms need to be cleaner and the counter service could have been faster, but that could just be a result of older equipment processing payments, etc. Other than that, the hotel was exactly what I needed: A comfortable bed, working heater, and a shower with some water pressure. I would stay there again.
1 night trip Apr 4, 2014
"Better than expected"
I've had some pretty bad experiences with Econo Lodges in the past but I was pleasantly surprised by this one. Clean, polite, wifi worked well. I would stay there again. Nothing luxurious, but it serves the purpose for a night or two business trip.
2 night business trip Apr 8, 2014
"Nice and Convenient"
Used this place for a quick weekend. Rooms were clean and everything we needed was in the immediate area. Room was a bit small but it served it's purpose. Service was quick with checking in and out. Decent spot to stay in if you just need a place to crash for the night or weekend.
1 night trip Apr 4, 2014
Trey P
"Not the Ritz, but more than I paid for."
I stay in a lot of low-priced hotels for a night or two on business because all I need from a hotel is a bed, a shower and wifi. The Econo Lodge delivered on that for me at a great price! The room was pretty typical for a hotel room at that price point, but it was clean, well laid out, and there was even daily housekeeping service (something you don't get all the time at cheap hotels). No complaints out be the bed or bedding, towels or front desk service. The coffee they served in the lobby was quite good, although the continental breakfast was a little skimpy. All-and-all: WORTH WHAT I PAID FOR AND A FAIR DEAL. I would stay there again if I were going to Mt. Laurel, NJ.
2 night family trip Mar 14, 2014
BRAD
"Weekend trip"
It was fairly nice. Price was great, so I got what I paid for.
Other trip Mar 10, 2014
Jazmine
"Did the job"
Clean, kind, efficient. Room was better than I anticipated but they're "breakfast" that they referred too consisted of subpar orange juice and mini bagels. Don't bother waking up before 8 am for that.
1 night trip Mar 1, 2014
Alexander
"traveler"
Rooms are =Noisy (specially the AC unit) .smell bad.scary.people out side drunk and talking .i had to leave the hotel 4 hours after i arrived . I prefer to sleep in my car. Sorry i had a bad experience
2 night business trip Feb 21, 2014
traveler
"Good average Hotel. Worst breakfast ever!"
The room is nice, clean, & affordable when we had to find a quick stay. Just average. I liked that they have a microwave & a ref. Customer service was ok. The breakfast was horrible! (6-9am) When we went at 8:15 there was only one person there & he was drinking his own coffee. They literally ONLY had 6pcs of bagel, coffee, & juice. No toast, no fruits, no pancakes, no oatmeal, nothing else. We had to go somewhere else for breakfast.
1 night romance trip Feb 22, 2014
"Enjoying time with the Family"
I went to this hotel with my family because we were visiting Adventure Aquarium and Philadelphia. This hotel was very convenient to both locations. My children enjoyed their stay and I most definitely enjoyed mines. I usually stay at the Red Roof Inn when I travel but their rooms were higher and I was just looking for a place that was comfortable and safe for my family. The front desk clerk was very polite and pleasant. I would recommend this hotel to anyone that is searching for convenience & comfort ability.
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
Keddy
"Don't"
Small, dark room. The bathroom door had multiple holes where it was clearly kicked in by a previous guest and the lock on the front door didn't work.
1 night business trip Feb 2, 2014
martin
"Was that breakfast?"
Unfortunately the breakfast that was offered was bagels and juice that was not tasty. Another guest was complaining at the desk that the hotel accidentally gave another guest (not the one staying in the room) access to their hotel room. Scary thought.
1 night trip Jan 18, 2014
Very good
1 night trip Jan 11, 2014
"Lacks some basic stuff"
This is just another inn, but we were surprised by the lack of some very basic things, like additional blankets (it was cold during our stay). Overall, not a bad place, but I won't stay again.
1 night business trip Dec 28, 2013
Ognjen Nastic
"Bed and a shower"
If you only need a bed and a shower your good.
1 night trip Dec 28, 2013
P
"Convenient, no frills"
Econo Lodge, Mt. Laurel, was in convenient location for an overnight stay before the Army Navy game. The room was clean, but no frills. Floor tile was loose in bathroom and carpets were worn. Overall, the room served it's purpose, inexpensive overnight stay.
1 night trip Dec 13, 2013
"Staff"
I got sick on the trip and the staff were so nice to us. The helped us with every little need we had
Other trip Dec 4, 2013
"Wonderful"
Its a really nivel hotel for the price!
1 night trip Nov 28, 2013
E
"Good value for the buck"
Good for the amount of time spent in room. Had mini refrig. and micro for food items.
2 night trip Nov 15, 2013
A. L.
"Hotel close to businesses and restaurants"
Just spent a night or two there. Everything was relatively clean and functional. Free breakfast could be improved.
Other trip Nov 20, 2013
"It could have been better"
The room was clean, and was within reasonable driving distance to our conference. However, we were told the room would have a refrigerator & micro wave, which it did not. We asked for a handicapped room, which we did get, but the shower head was broken. The advertised continental breakfast was sub-par to say the least. The room door was difficult to open, as it stuck repeatedly, requiring force to open.
3 night business trip Nov 13, 2013
J.G.K.
"Poor Hotel"
A friend asked for the handicap room, the shower head was off and flooded the bathroom hence he/she had to come to my room to bath, the bathroom in my room was permanently stained "BLACK". The Continental breakfast consisted of bagel or toast, we had to ask for Jelly, and old Tang. The water that was in a Water dispenser tank was tap water placed in a bottle. Very very poor, will never use this hotel again.
3 night trip Nov 13, 2013
Very Unsatisfied
The receptionist made the stay. She was busy helping another customer when I got there, making sure everything was all right. Always professional, always smiling. When she assisted me she was apologetic about taking so long, yet she was on time helping both of us.
1 night business trip Nov 13, 2013
"great for the price"
....had a very restful night...it was the perfect location to the bus station, I had to take a trip early in the morning and needed to be within walking distance....plenty of places to eat...
1 night business trip Oct 23, 2013
Trae
"Right Price"
Clean, cheap and quiet, what else could you ask for?
Other trip Oct 31, 2013
"Just right for one night"
The front desk guy was very nice and helpful. The room was great. No bells or whistles but perfect for sleeping. Enjoy the 24hr hot coffee and had a decent coffee/juice/bagels/muffins in the morning. I would stay there again
Other trip Oct 26, 2013
"Close to any everything"
True what someone about the small pillows??? Bring an extra one! Bed frame squeaky. Also true about getting to the contential breakfast early, no juice or coffee had to ask. Overall a pleasant stay
2 night trip Oct 18, 2013
"Gross"
Dirty, smelly, filthy bed, carpet, sheets, walls, bathroom etc. Bugs, hair and dirt everywhere. Didn't want to sleep or shower ther gross... Gross... Gross. Learned a lesson, pay for a more expensive hotel so that I can feel clean and relaxed.
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
red
"ONCE WAS ENOUGH"
WHAT CAN I SAY. YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR. OPENED THE DOOR & ROOM WAS WAY OVER PERFUMED OR SPRAYED. I WENT TO TURN LIGHT ON BETWEEN THE BEDS ON WALL & KID YOU NOT THE SHADE JUST COLLAPSED OFF THE FRAME. THE KIDS THOUGHT IT WAS HILARIOUS THOUGH. THE SEAT COVER IN THE BATHROOM WAS SCRUBBED SO MANY TIMES THAT THE PAINT WAS WORN OFF IT IN PLACES. HAD QUITE A FEW LOUD PEOPLE WALK BY THE ROOM AFTER THE CLUBS CLOSED BUT IT SEEMED THAT THEY WERE AT LEAST BOOKED IN THE OTHER SIDE OF THE HOTEL. DIDN'T HEAR FROM THEM AGAIN. YOUNG MAN BEHIND THE DESK COULD USE SOME PEOPLE SKILLS. I HAVE STAYED IN VARIOUS OTHER ECONOLODGES & HAVE BEEN VERY PLEASED. THEY ARE VERY REASONABLY PRICED & CLEAN. SOME EVEN ACCEPT PETS WHICH WE HAVE BOOKED "PET ROOMS:" IN THE PAST & WERE VERY SATISFIED. I WOULD SUGGEST FINDING OTHER LODGINGS IN THE AREA. THERE ARE QUITE A FEW HOTELS IN MT. LAUREL TO CHOOSE FROM.
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
"Affordable and clean"
The hotel staff is very friendly. The room was clean, comfortable, and a little on the small side. Not bad at all for an affordable night.
Other trip Oct 19, 2013
TL
"Nice for the Price"
Very comfortable room and strong WIFI needed for business purposes
1 night business trip Oct 8, 2013
Mark O.
"You get what you pay for"
Not a bad room for the price although the bed was hard as a rock. Was pretty clean if you didn't look to hard and the bathroom was okay, they obviously made an attempt to upgrade (new tile surround in tub) but the grout and calking was severely stained in the room I occupied.
2 night trip Oct 6, 2013
"Vey Nice Place"
We came here because of the price, and we were extremely satisfied with all aspects of the stay. The rooms are relatively new, the place was clean and well kept, and the area was quite at night. I would come here again.
1 night trip Sep 22, 2013
Manny
"Clean Hotel Worst Customer Service"
The room was clean, OK neighborhood, price was good but the hotel manager was really slow and unfriendly. Took more than 10 minutes to check-in, We were not given internet password information and the managers were extremely unhelpful when we asked for help. I would never go back to this hotel.
2 night business trip Sep 17, 2013
Nabeel
"Not clean"
The room felt so dirty every night. I stayed a week and it seemed as if no one ever cleaned.
Other trip Sep 24, 2013
Leo
"Econo Lodge Mt. Laurel NJ does not make it"
35 minutes to check in because agent was totally incompetent. Room was dark, dingy and old with a less than pleasant odor. Only positive was a newly remodeled bathroom.
3 night trip Sep 18, 2013
"I Would Stay Again"
I was told it was recently remodeled. The lobby was clean, and my room was clean. The bed was comfortable, plenty of hot water, AC worked, and a nice flat screen TV had me comfortable there. My room was cleaned daily before 11am, and its located off a main road with plenty of places to eat and shop, and the Hwy. I think poor reviews are from picky folks who prefer 5 star places. Well I normally stay in those places, but tight on a budget, this place was perfect! You car is parked just outside your room, and there was no bad smells or noise. I will stay there again in the near future!
3 night trip Sep 16, 2013
"very good very happy."
For what we wanted all was excellent.
1 night trip Sep 12, 2013
"Econo Lodge Stay"
The woman at the desk was very friendly, and very helpful to me. My room was clean and comfortable, and I felt that the area was pretty quiet despite being in a "busy-ish" area, and that's a favorable attribute for me. It's about 15 minutes from Philadelphia, so not too far. Unfortunately I overslept the breakfast so I can't comment on that. Would recommend and stay again.
1 night trip Sep 10, 2013
"Great place on a budget"
Clean and simple room, good for a cozy overnight stay.
1 night trip Sep 1, 2013
"Something smells bad."
The room smell very musky, I had to keep getting the entry card re keyed.
4 night trip with friends Aug 30, 2013
Gordon
"Looked like the kinda place guy gets knifed"
The room I got hadn't been fully cleaned. The soap the last occupant used was still sitting int he shower and they hadn't bothered to check and reset the microwave. There wasn't a ton of dirt or bugs or anything, but the room was tiny and lacked the detail that said someone properly cleaned the room. As it was i just slept on the sheets because I didn't trust getting in the bet itself. I can see what its a two star place though and I was glad to be out of there. The staff was generally friend;y, but not the most helpful.
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
"Good place to stay within reach of destinations"
Convenient location, friendly staff.
1 night family trip Aug 19, 2013