All hotels in Mount Laurel, New Jersey, United States of America
611 Fellowship Rd, Mount Laurel, NJ, 08054, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9479

Our stay was very calm and staff was quite helpful
Other trip Jul 11, 2014
"Good deal for price"
Rooms and beds were clean and decent. External walls and cement needs a little restoration work but no major problems. Great location for easy access to Philidelphia or Atlantic City.
1 night trip Jul 4, 2014
"A Somewhat Uncomfortable Stay"
I would probably not recommend at this hotel for the following reasons. The rate was fair, but the room did not worth this rate. The hotel staff was not very friendly. The room was small, not very clean, and many amenities were either in broken or in need to major repairs. The WiFi service was down in the hotel, which did not match the hotel description.
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2014
"hotel needs to improve on staff's welcoming of vis"
it was average and anything you wanted, you had to ask for and as far as price it was the hotel's normal everyday price and expedia gave me no bargain
Other trip Jul 4, 2014
Howie
"Hotel shod be condemmed"
This was the worst hotel I ever stayed in. The lobby tile floor had huge chunks chipped out of it( the size of baseballs) the faux leather couches in the lobby were worn out to the base, there was no more faux leather. The exterior railings were all rusted and the outside concrete had large chunks chipped away. The rooms inside were so smelly and worn out thT we had to have our children stay with relatives for fear of them catching something. I have never given a bad review before but this place should be condemned,
1 night trip Jun 21, 2014
Peg
They said that there was breakfast available in the morning but all I saw was half 1/4 full cofee ad slices of bread, taht's all. I never seen such useless wi fi, it was like dial up. This hotel is false advertising, it sucks
1 night trip Jun 20, 2014
Fatih
"GREAT"
I was pleasantly surprise....
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
t
"Better than expected"
U know what u are getting when u stay at the econolodge - I was smaller than expected but very clean, the pillows were nice and soft (4) and the bed was good - pleasantly surprised
Other trip May 31, 2014
scottyhop
"Great for the price..."
Good hotel clean, staff was great, location was great very close the Highway The odds...The pillows were to small but comfy.
1 night family trip May 25, 2014
Mama
Very bad service, I never go back again
1 night family trip May 24, 2014
Flora
"Nasty dirty"
No recommend very dirty unfriendly staff the bath aww smell bad
Other trip May 27, 2014
no good
Great service, lady at front desk was very nice
1 night trip May 15, 2014
"good"
Good
1 night business trip May 8, 2014
"You get what you pay for."
If you just need a clean room or are staying alone (e.g. business traveler) and budget is a concern, the Econo Lodge - Mt. Laurel, NJ offers a decent room for the price. The room was dated and could use some better lighting, but you get what you pay for. The complimentary continental breakfast was better than nothing and includes juice, coffee, muffins, bagels, and bread to make toast. Also complimentary is the W-Fi and daily USA Today paper available at breakfast in the lobby. The Econo Lodge is within walking distance to a Bob Evans restaurant.
Other trip May 10, 2014
Joel
"Was Good Enough For Me!"
Overall I enjoyed my stay, and the staff was friendly. The bed was comfortable, but the pillows are a bit small. There was cracks in the bathroom walls, and a bit of mold stain in the shower, and somebody left their chewing gum on the phone in the room. Other than that, I enjoyed my stay and had a great time! The bed was comfy and got to park outside my room each day. TV and wifi were great! Thanks
2 night trip Apr 28, 2014
"For the price, excellent"
I was expecting worse. I was happy with free wifi and hbo. very comfortable bed. All in all I was very satisfied.
1 night trip Apr 30, 2014
"Business travel"
Business travel hotel was clean and a great place. Staff was friendly and hotel close to restaurants.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
"Good stay"
We had a king size bed and it was a decent room for one night stay..
1 night business trip Apr 25, 2014
Partha
The Continental breakfast is not worth calling it a breakfast. The toilet seat in bathroom was cracked and it appeared to have been so for some time. Best feature is the location.
1 night trip Apr 19, 2014
"Nice hotel to go to coco key"
It was nice and comfortable the staff was very nice
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
carina
"I slept here"
There was a bed, a tv and a shower. That was all I wanted
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
Disgusting! The toilet, bathtub was horrible. When I asked for a room change it was accomadated but the room was worst then the current room. I DON'T RECCOMEND THIS HOTEL...
1 night trip Apr 16, 2014
My first complaint was the bedding. The comforter had a big red stain on it, the pillows were so tiny nearly impossible to use and the bathroom door was dirty with hand prints on the outside of door, and the door wouldn't close.
Other trip Apr 20, 2014
Angel
"Met our needs"
The bathrooms need to be cleaner and the counter service could have been faster, but that could just be a result of older equipment processing payments, etc. Other than that, the hotel was exactly what I needed: A comfortable bed, working heater, and a shower with some water pressure. I would stay there again.
1 night trip Apr 4, 2014
"Better than expected"
I've had some pretty bad experiences with Econo Lodges in the past but I was pleasantly surprised by this one. Clean, polite, wifi worked well. I would stay there again. Nothing luxurious, but it serves the purpose for a night or two business trip.
2 night business trip Apr 8, 2014
"Nice and Convenient"
Used this place for a quick weekend. Rooms were clean and everything we needed was in the immediate area. Room was a bit small but it served it's purpose. Service was quick with checking in and out. Decent spot to stay in if you just need a place to crash for the night or weekend.
1 night trip Apr 4, 2014
Trey P
"Not the Ritz, but more than I paid for."
I stay in a lot of low-priced hotels for a night or two on business because all I need from a hotel is a bed, a shower and wifi. The Econo Lodge delivered on that for me at a great price! The room was pretty typical for a hotel room at that price point, but it was clean, well laid out, and there was even daily housekeeping service (something you don't get all the time at cheap hotels). No complaints out be the bed or bedding, towels or front desk service. The coffee they served in the lobby was quite good, although the continental breakfast was a little skimpy. All-and-all: WORTH WHAT I PAID FOR AND A FAIR DEAL. I would stay there again if I were going to Mt. Laurel, NJ.
2 night family trip Mar 14, 2014
BRAD
"Weekend trip"
It was fairly nice. Price was great, so I got what I paid for.
Other trip Mar 10, 2014
Jazmine
"Did the job"
Clean, kind, efficient. Room was better than I anticipated but they're "breakfast" that they referred too consisted of subpar orange juice and mini bagels. Don't bother waking up before 8 am for that.
1 night trip Mar 1, 2014
Alexander
"traveler"
Rooms are =Noisy (specially the AC unit) .smell bad.scary.people out side drunk and talking .i had to leave the hotel 4 hours after i arrived . I prefer to sleep in my car. Sorry i had a bad experience
2 night business trip Feb 21, 2014
traveler
"Good average Hotel. Worst breakfast ever!"
The room is nice, clean, & affordable when we had to find a quick stay. Just average. I liked that they have a microwave & a ref. Customer service was ok. The breakfast was horrible! (6-9am) When we went at 8:15 there was only one person there & he was drinking his own coffee. They literally ONLY had 6pcs of bagel, coffee, & juice. No toast, no fruits, no pancakes, no oatmeal, nothing else. We had to go somewhere else for breakfast.
1 night romance trip Feb 22, 2014
"Enjoying time with the Family"
I went to this hotel with my family because we were visiting Adventure Aquarium and Philadelphia. This hotel was very convenient to both locations. My children enjoyed their stay and I most definitely enjoyed mines. I usually stay at the Red Roof Inn when I travel but their rooms were higher and I was just looking for a place that was comfortable and safe for my family. The front desk clerk was very polite and pleasant. I would recommend this hotel to anyone that is searching for convenience & comfort ability.
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
Keddy
"Don't"
Small, dark room. The bathroom door had multiple holes where it was clearly kicked in by a previous guest and the lock on the front door didn't work.
1 night business trip Feb 2, 2014
martin
"Was that breakfast?"
Unfortunately the breakfast that was offered was bagels and juice that was not tasty. Another guest was complaining at the desk that the hotel accidentally gave another guest (not the one staying in the room) access to their hotel room. Scary thought.
1 night trip Jan 18, 2014
Very good
1 night trip Jan 11, 2014
"Lacks some basic stuff"
This is just another inn, but we were surprised by the lack of some very basic things, like additional blankets (it was cold during our stay). Overall, not a bad place, but I won't stay again.
1 night business trip Dec 28, 2013
Ognjen Nastic
"Bed and a shower"
If you only need a bed and a shower your good.
1 night trip Dec 28, 2013
P
"Convenient, no frills"
Econo Lodge, Mt. Laurel, was in convenient location for an overnight stay before the Army Navy game. The room was clean, but no frills. Floor tile was loose in bathroom and carpets were worn. Overall, the room served it's purpose, inexpensive overnight stay.
1 night trip Dec 13, 2013
"Staff"
I got sick on the trip and the staff were so nice to us. The helped us with every little need we had
Other trip Dec 4, 2013
"Wonderful"
Its a really nivel hotel for the price!
1 night trip Nov 28, 2013
E
"Good value for the buck"
Good for the amount of time spent in room. Had mini refrig. and micro for food items.
2 night trip Nov 15, 2013
A. L.
"Hotel close to businesses and restaurants"
Just spent a night or two there. Everything was relatively clean and functional. Free breakfast could be improved.
Other trip Nov 20, 2013
"It could have been better"
The room was clean, and was within reasonable driving distance to our conference. However, we were told the room would have a refrigerator & micro wave, which it did not. We asked for a handicapped room, which we did get, but the shower head was broken. The advertised continental breakfast was sub-par to say the least. The room door was difficult to open, as it stuck repeatedly, requiring force to open.
3 night business trip Nov 13, 2013
J.G.K.
"Poor Hotel"
A friend asked for the handicap room, the shower head was off and flooded the bathroom hence he/she had to come to my room to bath, the bathroom in my room was permanently stained "BLACK". The Continental breakfast consisted of bagel or toast, we had to ask for Jelly, and old Tang. The water that was in a Water dispenser tank was tap water placed in a bottle. Very very poor, will never use this hotel again.
3 night trip Nov 13, 2013
Very Unsatisfied
The receptionist made the stay. She was busy helping another customer when I got there, making sure everything was all right. Always professional, always smiling. When she assisted me she was apologetic about taking so long, yet she was on time helping both of us.
1 night business trip Nov 13, 2013
"great for the price"
....had a very restful night...it was the perfect location to the bus station, I had to take a trip early in the morning and needed to be within walking distance....plenty of places to eat...
1 night business trip Oct 23, 2013
Trae
"Right Price"
Clean, cheap and quiet, what else could you ask for?
Other trip Oct 31, 2013
"Just right for one night"
The front desk guy was very nice and helpful. The room was great. No bells or whistles but perfect for sleeping. Enjoy the 24hr hot coffee and had a decent coffee/juice/bagels/muffins in the morning. I would stay there again
Other trip Oct 26, 2013
"Close to any everything"
True what someone about the small pillows??? Bring an extra one! Bed frame squeaky. Also true about getting to the contential breakfast early, no juice or coffee had to ask. Overall a pleasant stay
2 night trip Oct 18, 2013
"Gross"
Dirty, smelly, filthy bed, carpet, sheets, walls, bathroom etc. Bugs, hair and dirt everywhere. Didn't want to sleep or shower ther gross... Gross... Gross. Learned a lesson, pay for a more expensive hotel so that I can feel clean and relaxed.
Other trip Oct 21, 2013