All hotels in Poughkeepsie, New York, United States of America
2625 South Road, Poughkeepsie, NY, 12601, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.4
    2.2
"Terrible!"
This was probably the most awful hotel I've ever stayed at. Could not sleep all night because of the paper thin walls. Very smelly and not clean. Beds were pretty uncomfortable too. Overall it was an unpleasant stay.
1 night business trip Jul 29, 2013
"Had no other choice"
All other hotels booked over the weekend. Terribly smelly in the room, parked my car elsewhere because I didn't trust it. It is a in fact a motel. Although the breakfast soothed my feathers with real bagels. Sorry to have no better news!
Other trip Jul 15, 2013
"Less than adequate"
The staff was friendley, that is the best thing I can say about the motel. You had to stick your fingrr in a hole to turn on the tv. The room was out dated and old. I should have spent another $20 and stayed "brand name" motel next door.
Other trip Jul 9, 2013
Ralph
"Not Bad for the price."
Staff was great. The hotel needs some remodeling. The room was not clean properly, needs more maintenance.
1 night trip Jun 29, 2013
Manolo
"Great Location, Old and low maintenance Hotel"
If your idea is save money and spent 1 night at the city I recommend this hotel. However you need to be aware the room is very old. It make you feel you are in a horror movie. My blanket had roles of cigarette burn and this was a non-smoking room. The smell of carpet is horrible. Until now dont understant why it is so expensive $ 100 buck for motel worth $50
1 night trip Jun 15, 2013
Lupe
"Close to my friends house."
My son and I were in the area to visit a friend and wanted to stay close. The surrounding shopping plazas worked in our favor and a good diner right down the street. The Inn is definitely in need of a update, but the staff was friendly and honestly I did not want to spend too much. The bed was comfortable enough and I like the fact that it was a motel set up so the car was directly in front of the door.
1 night trip Jun 9, 2013
Diana
"Great bargain"
I rode my bicycle from New York City and needed a bed and a shower, which this place had and both met my expectations (bed was comfortable enough, shower was clean and hot enough). It was also right next door to a shopping plaza with restaurants and the Coyote Grill, which had great food. The staff exceeded my expectations. I can't remember the name of the person who checked me in but she was very nice. In the morning, I had breakfast in the lobby, which was satisfactory and had a great conversation with Rich who really went above and beyond expectations. This isn't a fancy hotel but for the price tag and the two star rating it exceeds expectations.
1 night trip Jun 1, 2013
"Graduation Day"
It was a nice room for one night. Pillows were uncomfortable and the shower in my particular room was not working.
1 night trip May 18, 2013
Armando
bathtub was warped so that it felt like i was standing on a boat... continental breakfast was fine.
1 night trip Apr 13, 2013
digusting
1 night trip Mar 22, 2013
Anisha
"Great Place to Stay for the Best Price in the Area"
The staff at the Poughkeepsie Inn made my stay enjoyable. They created a nice comfortable atmosphere and the staff was extraordinarily friendly. Definitely, the best hotel in the area for the price.
Other trip Feb 4, 2013
Great location, good people, definitely stay again.
1 night trip Dec 22, 2012
"Stay away from the Poughkeepsie Inn"
This experience was pretty bad and dare I say "scarey." I was actually worried to stay in the motel and almost opted to go down the road to the Holiday Inn Express. There was no one else staying there. My car was the lone vehicle in the parking lot. There was really no security and the location was pretty sketchy. The room was cold, dark and dank with a terrible heating system. The bathroom never did warm up and I got out of there as quickly as I could the next morning.
Other trip Dec 14, 2012
"Old-school motel"
I wasn't expecting a motel. Continental breakfast was lacking. Only offered donuts, bagels, toast, coffee and OJ. Had to go buy milk and cereal nearby. Night staff person was nice. Let me into storage/employee room to use microwave.
Other trip Nov 25, 2012
"Nice People - Rooms need upgrading"
Checkin Staff were friendly. Free breakfast was average. Shower curtain had mold. Room had slight 'off' oder. Bath tub had 'bubble' in the flooring which made it difficult to maintain balance.
1 night family trip Oct 27, 2012
"Bad news"
For the price you pay its not worth having cigarette burns in every part of the room the sheets had holes and rips every thing was bolted down. i felt very unsafe. not worth the price.
Other trip Oct 22, 2012
"Not that bad."
Hotel was in a good location. The beds were a little uncomfortable, ant the tv was tiny, and had a bad picture. Overall it wasn't that bad i have stayed in much worse.
2 night trip Oct 6, 2012
"Run Away!!!!"
This is the most horrible of places that I have EVER rented, and I travel very frequently. I would NEVER recommend that anyone stay at this hotel. The room was dirty, and the decor was terrible. I overpaid for this room for sure.
Other trip Oct 8, 2012
I would not stay here again unless it was the only choice I had....
Other trip Oct 1, 2012
"Far too expensive"
This hotel is what it is and it is not a problem if we paid a relative price. The fact that it was a special weekend for the city meant that they jacked up the price and because of this, our expectation was obviously not met. In other words, the quality we got was in no way at the level of the price we paid.
Other trip Sep 30, 2012
Patrick
"Cheap hotel for alumni weekends"
Good place to stay for what it is. Don't expect much more out of it then a place to keep your bags for the weekend.
Other trip Sep 24, 2012
Marist Alumn
"Just awful!"
We didn't even stay the night.....tiolet was running, holes in the blankets, flat and bumpy pillows, microwave on the floor, cable box bolted to the dresser with metal strapping.
Other trip Sep 24, 2012
Liz
"Adaquate"
The staff were very nice. The motel use to be part of a chain. It is a bit run down, but okay if what you are looking for is a clean room to place your head down at night. We were instructing all day and just wanted a bed. For that it was fine. We were in a smoking room and there were burn marks on the bathroom vanity and bathtub. But that was from disrespectful previous customers. The motel, for their part, kept the room clean. The bed was comfortable, and there was plenty of hot water. Not a bad place.
1 night trip Sep 8, 2012
S.A.M.
"Nothing Special"
Bathroom was dingy and not updated at all. Yellow lights. Scratches on the doors and mildew on the shower curtain. Ice machine is by the lobby. All outdoor rooms which there is no picture of.
1 night romance trip Aug 31, 2012
"Death Trap"
During our stay, the hotel was reasonably clean and the staff was not an issue; however, we had a HUGE issue with the safety in the area. Firstly, there were no chain locks on the doors, a definite neccesity in the motel setting and area. During our one night stay, at 4:05am our door was beeing banged on and rattled by some blazing drunks. We looked outside the window and they had hoodies and metal bars...as if they were ready to rob us of everything. Luckily, when we threatened to call the police, they left. Overall, terrible experience and do not reccomend.
1 night trip Aug 15, 2012
Julia

"Good basic hotel"
Had 3 nights here and room was clean and staff friendly. Breakfast was continental style with no hot food. Room was rather dark which meant always switching on lights. As room was on ground floor curtains also had to be closed for privacy. Would stay again but only if nothing else was available in the area. Hotel is well placed for visiting all the historical houses in the area and there is a good selection of restaurants close by including the Culinary Institute of America a superb school with various restaurants offering different cuisines.
3 night romance trip May 20, 2015
Keith
"no heat in the bathroom"
The room didn't smell very good the bathroom had no heat the heater that they had in the room was very noisy hard to sleep would not recommend this hotel
1 night trip Jan 4, 2014
BigSully31
"Spend the extra money and go somewhere else..."
First off all the hotel has nothing around it expect a run down strip mall and a semi decent south western resturant. The hotel looked abandon when I went there was 2 cars in the whole property and I only saw one other guest the whole time. Saying that, the one person I did see wasn't someone I'd ever like to run into... pretty rough looking. It's a really old run down motel. Something you'd see in a tacky horror move. The bathroom lights were flicker and were super dim. Ceiling has a crack from end to the other in the living room. And the carpet looked like it had been there since day one. Beat part of the whole thing was the long sized bed. I had an late train out the last day. Check out is at 11am. I asked to stay till 12, an extra hour. She made a big fuss and said only 30mins extra. The next morning at 10am I was awoken by cleaning stuff. Which then just wait out side my till I left at 11 since there wasn't much else to do for them I guess. Honestly save your money or spend a little or on a different place. Just avoid this one.
Other trip Nov 5, 2013
MrKK
My stay was very accomdating. The staff are very friendly and are willing to help you out anytime. I do recommend that the parking lot be given a fresh coat of paint in order to brighten up the hotel atmosphere. Also the side walk just outside the rooms are dull, grey and black /discoloured and should be sanded to give it a fresh look. The fresh continental breakfast is great idea and it does come in handy for me as I was always in a morning rush.
2 night trip Jun 15, 2013

"nicht empfehlenswert"
Unsaubere Zimmer, trotz Rauchverbot Zigarettenlöcher in der Bettwäsche, das Frühstück kann man nur als Witz bezeichnen.
2 night romance trip Apr 5, 2015