All hotels in Kennebunk, Maine, United States of America
55 York St, Kennebunk, ME, 04043, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"relaxing"
a get away with my wife for the halidays
3 night romance trip Dec 24, 2014
A clean, well maintained hotel. The only thing I could ding is that they need a couple more people on staff.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
"Decent place with good value"
Overall, a good experience. However, since we were on the end facing the road, the road noise kept us up at night. The breakfast was ok, less than what I expected. It was a spacious and great room, though.
1 night romance trip Dec 28, 2014
Chad
"Wonderful"
Immaculate rooms..very roomy for price...highly recommended..
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
steve
"Good Value!!"
I enjoyed my stay. I had some difficulty accessing the Wi-Fi system but that was rectified at the reception desk.
1 night family trip Nov 21, 2014
"weekend stay"
Rooms are very comfortable and clean. No complaints about the place except the breakfast is rather nondescript.
1 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
ROBIN
"Great price"
Grat hotel for the price!!! Very very clean.
1 night romance trip Nov 8, 2014
"Wonderful place to stay."
Excellent stay!
1 night trip with friends Nov 7, 2014
Leon
"GreatStay"
Nice Place. Definitely recommend it
1 night romance trip Oct 19, 2014
"Newly remodeled, clean hotel"
Exactly what we expected for the price. A convenient location.
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
"Beautiful room...great price"
This was beautiful room that you can tell had been recently remodeled. It was done very well. Location was great and convenient to the activities we were doing. Only down fall was that our room was on second level and there was no elevator or cart to take up our luggage. Breakfast the next morning was well prepared with all the essentials. Definately would stay again!
1 night family trip Oct 24, 2014
AMY
"Memorable"
Not only did the hotel have nice curb appeal, we were very pleased with the clean and comfortable accommodations. We plan to stay again next year. In fact we left a pillow in the room and the front desk associate contacted me . Overall the experience was positive and memorable. I wish we could have stayed longer. Please extend our thanks and appreciation to the front desk for their friendly and courteous service. Sincerely, Kim
2 night romance trip Oct 26, 2014
"Port Inn Kennebunk Hotel"
Very nice hotel, right in town, very clean, quiet, very helpful staff - would stay there again.
Other trip Oct 31, 2014
Kitty
We had a great stay at The Port Inn. Friendly staff and nice comfortable room. Will definitely stay there again!
2 night romance trip Oct 25, 2014
Marisa
"Very Cute Hotel"
My husband and I decided to go away for the weekend and thought that Kennebunk would be a great place because it is only a little over an hour away from our house. Our hotel was very clean, looked brand new. The breakfast was good as well. We would definitely stay again!
2 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
Tiffany
Nice comfortable hotel. Room was clean.
2 night romance trip Oct 14, 2014
Bruce
"Dressed up motel 6"
Attractive interior design remodel, but this hotel is really noisy
2 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
"Great find!"
It was perfect in every way! We stayed two nighys along with three others. We had been away for 10 days so it was wonderful to find out they even had a coin operated washer & dryer for our use. We were VERY grateful!
2 night romance trip Oct 15, 2014
Kristine
"Port Inn near Rachel Carson NWR"
Port Inn was great. The breakfast leaves something to be desired. Omelets, while not powdered, were not very good and cheese inside tasted weird.
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
"Located near downtown"
When we first arrived, we were welcomed by John who was quite helpful and went over and beyond in helping us printout our boarding pass(s). Rooms were nice and clean with firm beds. Breakfast buffet was served fresh and warm and the muffins were delicious.
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
"Clean & close"
The hotel is close to town, clean & larger rooms than a normal inn.
1 night trip Oct 8, 2014
"Nice inn close to Kennebunkport"
Beautiful inn and spacious room. Nice surprise. Close to attractions.
Other trip Oct 9, 2014
Lauri
Property was very well kept. Staff was friendly and helpful. Room was nothing special but was decorated nicely and was clean and adequate. Breakfast area was a little crowded, but the guy manning the area worked his butt off to keep the area stocked and clean. Would definitely stay there again!
1 night family trip Oct 4, 2014
"Sweet and easy"
Easy to find off highway,very clean,great breakfast included,beautiful pool and pleasant staff!
1 night trip Sep 29, 2014
Tracy E
"Very nice inn close to kennebunk Port, Maine."
Great one night stay within a short distance of Kennebunk Port, Maine. The inn was very modern, updated and very clean. The staff was very nice and the free breakfast was very good with plenty of choice in breakfast food.
1 night romance trip Sep 30, 2014
"Good place to stay"
Clean, well run, good size room, good staff, up to date, free breakfast ok. 10 minute ride to major tourist areas. Nice, quiet place. Would definitely stay here again next time.
1 night family trip Sep 16, 2014
"Beds towels and room"
It was very good to sleep on a comfortable bed towels plush and very soft but very absorbent . The staff were very pleasant to everything from directions to places of interest . I plan to stay there often as many of my family live in the area
2 night trip Sep 21, 2014
Marc
"Great, updated little hotel."
We stayed for two nights. The staff is beyond friendly and helpful. Our room was great - on the first floor right across from the pool and close to the lobby. All rooms seem to be updated and are very clean and nicely decorated. My one issue (and this is small) is that the sink is outside the actual bathroom and is part of the room. When your getting ready in the a.m. and trying to let others sleep - this is a problem. Having said that, it was minor compared to the rest. Breakfast was great - muffins, bagels, toast, cereal, yogurt, eggs and bacon. They also have a decanter with lemon water in it at all times in the lobby. All in all a great place.
Other trip Sep 11, 2014
S
"Convenient location, close to everything."
Check in process was smooth and room was ready when promised.
Other trip Aug 27, 2014
Ddb
"Nice placw"
Our room was very clean. Larger than normal rooms in this price range. The hotel has been recently renovated, so everything is new. Good breakfast.
1 night trip Aug 24, 2014
"Not bad, but not terrific either"
We stayed 2 nights at the Port Inn, with our 2 kids. Everything was OK: the room, the pool, the breakfast, the location. Very practicle for the kids. But nothing outstanding.
Other trip Aug 23, 2014
Damien
"Maine get-away"
The hotel looked newly updated and was clean. It was close to Kennebunkport and Wells near our friends so it was very convenient. I was surprised to see the breakfast was more than just muffins, lots of choices, something for everyone. The pool looked well kept also. I would recommend to others.
Other trip Aug 21, 2014
Jenifer
Nice people. Clean and comfortable. It was a convenient location and they were very welcoming.
Other trip Aug 20, 2014
"Weekend getaway."
Hotel was recently renovated. Everything in the room was in brand new condition and spotless. The king sized bed was comfortable; the staff was helpful; the complimentary breakfast was great. Location was easy access to Kennebunkport and Old Orchard Beach.
2 night romance trip Aug 15, 2014
Janet
"Just Right"
This inn was the right choice for a relaxing getaway to Maine. Close enough to Kennebunkport yet away from the bustling port. This is a clean and well managed inn with a lovely well kept outdoor pool. Our room with its amenities afforded us a comfortable night's sleep and pleasing ambiance .
3 night family trip Aug 11, 2014
Lita
"Port Inn, Kennebunk, Maine"
We loved our stay at this Inn...the staff was very welcoming and the lobby was bright and cheerful with a nice water-lemon drink available...also got lots of help about sights to see and how to get around the area via the shuttle bus which was right outside the hotel....there was a great pool to use and the breakfast was good as well....would stay again!
2 night romance trip Jun 26, 2014
"Could have been better for the price"
The hotel (really more of a roadside motel) was clearly recently renovated, so the rooms were clean. However, an overwhelming mustiness permeated the rooms. Our room had an odor that was so unpleasant (something close to a boys' gym locker room) that I looked into changing rooms. The staff tried to be very helpful and showed me two additional rooms, but neither of them was much better. I was told that "weather" plays a big part in how the rooms smell. I have stayed at hundreds of hotels and motels in many climates and weather conditions, and have never been in one that smelled like this one or was otherwise adversely affected by the weather. Additionally, we stayed at the hotel two nights, and returned to our room late on the second night (after leaving at about 10:00 a.m. in the morning), to find that the beds had not been made -- clearly housekeeping had not been there at all. The staff was very apologetic, but did nothing to rectify the situation. While I am generally tolerant of mistakes and even motels that aren't as comfortable as I would like, I do not expect to pay over $250.00 a night for mediocre accommodations, as I did for this one.
Response by Port Inn Kennebunk, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Thank you for your review. We at the Port Inn Kennebunk take great pride in our cleanliness and staff service and I would like to apologize if we fell below your expectations. I have addressed these issues with the staff and we will work to make guest experiences better in the future. I hope you will come back and give us an opportunity to provide you with excellent service.
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
Very nice place!
1 night trip Aug 8, 2014
phil
"Great Hotel Close to Everything"
Booked this hotel on a whim for mid-week stay in southern Maine. I was nervous at first travelling with two small children (ages 4 and 1), but the hotel was comfortable and accommodating enough that we had no issues. First impression of the lobby was that it was modern, clean and the staff were friendly upon check-in. The room was recently updated, clean and nicely styled. The breakfast in the morning was small, but typical of most continental breakfasts. Cereal, bread, bagels, muffins and pastries were the standard fare. Hot options were scrambled eggs and sausage or bacon. One amenity I enjoyed travelling with small children was that a high chair was available for my 1 year old. However, there were other families staying at the inn, so it was first come, first serve. Would definitely return to the Port Inn. We were within 10 minutes of Wells/Wells Beach, 10 minutes to Kennebunkport, and about half an hours drive up i95 to Portland. Convenient, clean and worth the stay!
Other trip Aug 1, 2014
Kae
Enjoyed stay. Staff was helpful. The only thing I didn't like was that the hotel could not give me the price I paid.
1 night trip Jul 28, 2014
"Nice hotel a short drive from Kennebunkport"
Liked the hotel and would consider staying here again. The free morning breakfast was excellent. The guy running it was really hustling to keep everyone happy. The rooms are clean and have a new feel. The staff got the job done. The location is not bad if you are planning to visit Kennebunkport. A short drive to get there.
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
Jeremy
"Nice place AND pet friendly!"
The Port Inn was a nice place to stay and the biggest perk is that they're pet friendly!! My dog had plenty of things to do around town and when my husband and I just wanted to go out he was comfy resting in the room until we got back. The hotel is a bit pricey for the size of the room and amenities but definitely the nicest hotel that takes pets in the area. Super close to beach and downtown Kennebunk!
2 night romance trip Jul 20, 2014
Robyn A
"Nice & Comfy"
I thought this was a great place to stay. It is a nice area, rooms & surrounding area was very clean. The pool was well maintained & the staff very nice & helpful. I will stay again if I am up that way again.
1 night family trip Jul 16, 2014
Frances
The hotel was very clean newly remodeled. The staff was very helpful provided area information. I would stay again if traveling there again.
1 night trip Jul 8, 2014
"Great price, very clean"
As the title reads, the Port Inn Kennebunk is a great price and very clean and up to date. The rooms were a great size, there is a guest laundry facility, and the stay included a free continental breakfast. Only negative is that it's a bit removed from Kennebunkport, and therefore not much within walking distance.
2 night family trip Jul 6, 2014
SandiKerry
"Pleasant surprise"
New and well decorated. located on route 1 but not noisy.Better breakfast than most of these hotels. Very good value. Small bathroom but not a big deal. Very clean and well run. I would highly recommend the Port Inn.
1 night trip Jul 10, 2014
Jackie
"Part way home"
Nice stay. Only there for 1 night so didn't get to swim, but it seemed that others enjoyed the facility. We liked that the bathroom mirror, hairdryer, etc. were outside of the toilet, shower area, so 2 people could coordinate getting ready.
Other trip Jul 2, 2014
Pat
Great place. Close enough to the port. But very reasonable.
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
"A gem!"
The room was super clean and beautifully decorated. This hotel is a little gem. I wish it was in the heart of town though.
1 night trip Jun 9, 2014
Keek
"Quaint place"
We liked our room; comfortable bed, spacious, clean and good sized bathroom. Staff were friendly and a substantial breakfast was served and tasty.
Other trip Jun 14, 2014