All hotels in Orlando, Florida, United States of America
9922 Hawaiian Court, Orlando, FL, 32819, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9400

"Conference must stay"
Went for a conference and it was perfect. Super close to the center and a ton of amenities and restaurants right in the parking lot. Room was clean and exactly what we needed, the maid service was friendly, and the shuttle at the hotel next door was great for visiting Disney. We plan on staying there again.
Response by Red Roof Inn Orlando - International Dr/Convention
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you so much for sharing your assessment on the overall quality of accommodation we have provided you. I am glad that you find your stay a perfect experience and our location is accessible to establishments you wanted to check out. It is truly wonderful to hear how our effort is paid off by your positive review. Indeed, We look forward to your next visit.
4 night business trip Jan 14, 2015
Peferect location to stay, close to many major attractions and food
Response by Red Roof Inn Orlando - International Dr/Convention
Dear Guest, We are very happy to learn that you had such a pleasant experience with us and you find our location convenient to major attraction and other establishments as well. It is wonderful to hear from you. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.
Other trip Jan 16, 2015
"Best hotel for just sleeping."
Good. Good stay for good price.
Response by Red Roof Inn Orlando - International Dr/Convention
Hello Elliot, I am pleased to learn that you enjoyed the value and comfort of our service. It is rewarding to hear that we have succeeded providing pleasant experience and great value. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We look forward to serve you again soon.
2 night business trip Jan 8, 2015
ELLIOT
"Awful"
Lizard was in the room
Response by Red Roof Inn Orlando - International Dr/Convention
Dear Guest, I am so sorry to hear about your unpleasant experience in the room we provided you.I will forward your concern to our housekeeping team to ensure the upkeep of our rooms are up to the standard we are held to follow. Thank you for the chance to have your business. Please do not hesitate to call us on your next visit should you if you experience problem. You will surely be attended promptly to ensure you will completely enjoy your stay. Thank you for your business.
4 night romance trip Jan 1, 2015
"Nice stay and friendly service"
Nice area located near all parks
Response by Red Roof Inn Orlando - International Dr/Convention
Hello, We are grateful for letting us know that you had a nice stay in our hotel and find our staff friendly and hospitable. Thank you for taking the time to share you feedback with us. Your review is a vital reference for other guests who are looking for hotel to stay in our area. Thank you for your business.
2 night romance trip Jan 5, 2015
"I'd definitely stay again"
Excellent value for the price. Slept well.
Response by Red Roof Inn Orlando - International Dr/Convention
Hello Linda, Thank you for your business. t is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you have rated our hospitality and accommodations so highly. it is rewarding to learn that you find our rate of excellent value. Our effort to provide quality service is truly paid off. It would be wonderful to have you again in our hotel soon.
1 night business trip Jan 6, 2015
"Bad review"
There was a pair of dirty socks on the floor when I walked in and there was a nasty sweat stain on one of the covers that they didn't change during my two jumbo stay.
Response by Red Roof Inn Orlando - International Dr/Convention
Hello Brian, On behalf of the entire team, I would like to apologize for the discomfort you have experienced during your stay. Your concern was already brought to the attention of our housekeeping team and trust that corrective measure was already implemented to ensure this circumstance is avoided. Thank you for staying with us and I hope we could offer you our services again the next time you are in the city.
2 night trip with friends Jan 4, 2015
"see above"
everything fine except no wake up call, and missed important meeting.
Response by Red Roof Inn Orlando - International Dr/Convention
Hello Michael, Thank you for your assessment of our hotel. On behalf of our entire staff, I apologize if we were not able to provide you with the wake up call but through your feedback we shall further improve our services for the benefit of our entire guests. I hope our services and accommodations will exceed your expectations during your next visit!
1 night business trip Jan 5, 2015
"Convention Center Business Trip"
If you're going to the convention center you can't beat this location. It's directly across the street from halls A&B! A short 5 minute walk and your at the center. There's a 24 hour walgreens right next store too, which is another nice convenience. Rooms were clean and comfortable. It's a no frills hotel. If you want a place to sleep and shower on a budget, this is the place to go. The staff was friendly and efficient. I will definitely consider coming back.
Response by Red Roof Inn Orlando - International Dr/Convention
Hello Noelle, Thank you so much for your commendations! We are pleased that our location was very convenient for you and it is also gratifying to know that the lodgings that we have provided to you has indeed met your expectations of a clean and comfortable room. Thank you again and we look forward to your next arrival at Red Roof Inn Orlando
1 night business trip Jan 5, 2015
Noelle
Nice Hotel and quite location, beds not too comfortable.
Response by Red Roof Inn Orlando - International Dr/Convention
Hello Rick, I apologize if you were not satisfied with our beds but I hope you enjoyed the rest of your stay and that you will give us an opportunity to change your perceptions of our hotel in the future. Thank you for your feedback. I will certainly forward your concern to our management for our monthly evaluation.
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
"Fabulous Service"
We chose to stay at the Red Roof Inn for the price and proximity to theme parks we were visiting. The room was without frills, but clean and tidy. The bathroom was super tiny but it suited our needs. There’s no breakfast here, but they have an arrangement with the hotel next door where you pay a small amount and get their buffet. Parking is easy and free, always something we consider. The people at the front desk though really made our stay excellent. They were helpful and friendly upon check-in, and even helped us print out ticket reservations when the single computer in the lobby was occupied. They seemed willing to bend over backwards to make our stay perfect, going above and beyond our expectations.
Response by Red Roof Inn Orlando - International Dr/Convention
Hello Megan, We are glad to know that we have successfully provided with a hotel experience that went beyond your expectations. It means a lot to us that you have taken the time to share the many positive features that you pointed out in your review. I will certainly share your commendations to our front desk staff and I hope that we could have another chance to serve you again soon!
3 night romance trip Nov 23, 2014
Megan
"Got the Job Done"
It was sufficient for my need to grab a cheap hotel. I feel it would be ideal for families that don't plan on staying in the hotel all day but rather plan on going to nearby amusement parks.
2 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
"Hotel close to convention center"
Did not like the fact I was charged for a safe I neither asked for nor used. Bed was very comfortable. Staff were nice and available
Response by Red Roof Inn Orlando - International Dr/Convention
Hello, Thank you for your time in sharing your experience with us. It is wonderful to know that we have met your approval on the clean, services and value of accommodation we provided you. Thank you for your kind words for our effort to offer our guests comfortable stay. Thank you for your business and we hope to serve you again soon.
Other trip Dec 17, 2014
c
"A great cheaper alternative to the Rosen Centre"
I went to Orlando for a major event that was held at the Rosen Centre next door. I didn't want to spend a lot of money on a room (like I would have had to do if I had stayed at the Rosen Centre). I got a very inexpensive room at the Red Roof Inn and easily walked next door to the Rosen Centre. My room was confortable and quiet. It had a little bit of a funky smell when I first entered it but I didn't notice it after a few minutes. Everything else was totally fine. A lot of places to eat within walking distance. The location was very convenient.
Response by Red Roof Inn Orlando - International Dr/Convention
Hello Eileen, I am glad that you found our accommodations to be comfortable and of great value. It is heartwarming to know that our effort to provide quality services have paid off. We will do our best to make your next stay a better more pleasant experience.
2 night trip with friends Dec 5, 2014
Eileen
"Cleanliness"
We'll the room looked clean,until we lifted the toilet lid and found a gift left for us floating..We figure it was the housekeeper who cleaned,Cause the room was very clean to that point..The air conditioner was very,very noisy ..And the cable listing on the card didn't match the channels on the tv...ODD...
Response by Red Roof Inn Orlando - International Dr/Convention
Hello Amy, I am glad that the cleanliness in the room we assigned to you have met your satisfaction though I apologize about the quality of clean in the toilet. Your feedback will be submitted for evaluation and trust that this will be used as reference so we can serve you better in the future. I assure you that our management will carefully look into your shared experience and will address accordingly.
1 night romance trip Dec 7, 2014
Nice, clean, affordable, close to attractions, a little older but in decent shape.
Other trip Dec 12, 2014
"Good Hotel"
Good hotel. I suggest only that all rooms have minibar
Response by Red Roof Inn Orlando - International Dr/Convention
Hello Marcello, It is rewarding to hear that we have succeeded in making you feel comfortable and you find our hotel a good place to stay. Your satisfaction is our goal to achieve and will continue to be a on priority of our team. Thank you for your business, we hope to serve you again soon.
7 night business trip Nov 29, 2014
MARCELO
"Convenient Stay - close to Universal Studios"
The motel is conveniently located near Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure. Universal Studios was 10-15 minutes away by car. The Red Roof Inn maintains a clean, basic room. We just needed a place to sleep as the purpose of our stay was to visit Universal Studios. Red Roof Inn is also located near several food establishments, so you don't have to go very far for food. This place is really meant for anyone on a budget.
Response by Red Roof Inn Orlando - International Dr/Convention
Hello Jenn, I am glad that you find our hotel convenient to places you wanted to visit when you stayed with us. It is rewarding to learn that our effort to provide quality accommodation, clean facility at best value. We will continue to work closely to be able to provide you pleasant experience on your future visits.
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
Jenn
"Great Value"
The motel was very convenient to the OC Convention Center. The room was clean and comfortable and a great value. My heater didn't work and they fixed it immediately. The only negative was that internet connectivity was a sometimes thing.
Response by Red Roof Inn Orlando - International Dr/Convention
Hello Alan, I apologize for the momentary inconvenience you experienced because of the failure the heating unit in the room assigned to you. I am glad that it was promptly addressed by our team. We sincerely appreciate your kind words and approval on the quality of clean in the room we provided you. trust that we will continue to strive and belong among the best in the industry.
3 night business trip Nov 19, 2014
Alan
"Saving money at the convention center choice"
Clean, safe, comfortable, nice tv. When you have to stay on a budget this is s good choice. Not a good choice for Disney world trip. The convention center is across the street and a slow service McDonald's is walking distance.
Response by Red Roof Inn Orlando - International Dr/Convention
Hello Matt, I am glad that you were comfortable with the accommodation, services and the quality of clean in the room we assigned to you. Thank you for taking the time to give us your insightful review. I am glad that you find our rating affordable. Trust that we will continue to serve value and quality accommodation to all of our guests.
Other trip Nov 21, 2014
matt
"Nice place, close to convention center"
We paid a fraction of the price of the hotel connected to convention center and could still easily walk.
Response by Red Roof Inn Orlando - International Dr/Convention
Hello Melanie, Thank you for sharing your experience, I am glad that you were comfortable and find our location perfectly convenient for the purpose of your trip. Thank you for highly rating our effort to make your stay comfortable. We will do our best to make your next visit another fine experience.
2 night business trip Nov 17, 2014
Melanie
"A gem near the convention center"
Location is so close to the convention center. Room is adequate, parking is wonderful, room was quiet. MacDonalds and Walgreens are close by. Internet works without any problem. Pool and spa is small but adequate though. Save all the money from staying at the nearby Hyatt or Hilton and enjoy a great lunch or/and dinner.
Response by Red Roof Inn Orlando - International Dr/Convention
Hello Mr. Neal, Thank you for taking time to share your recent experience when you visited us. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and you find the services you received of good value. Thank you for your business and I hope you will stay with us again in the future.
Other trip Nov 16, 2014
neal
"Good location, get what you pay for."
Good location to the convention center but not a great hotel. Many rooms looked like they were under renovation. Pictures showed room had frig and microwave but when I asked the front desk they said that was a King room deluxe which they had none available. Ran out of tissue on day 2 and never refilled in the 5 days I was there. Will try another hotel in the area before I go back to this one.
Response by Red Roof Inn Orlando - International Dr/Convention
Hello Mr. Matthew, On behalf of our team, I would like to apologize for the unpleasant experience you faced during your stay particularly for the failure in providing your supplies. I will forward your concerns for evaluation and trust that this is addressed accordingly. I hope we could have another chance to make amends and offer you better, great experience on your next visit.
5 night business trip Nov 2, 2014
Matthew
"Very Nice"
Very satisfactory. Clean, comfortable room. Would've appreciated a fridge and a microwave, but we enjoyed the room nonetheless.
Response by Red Roof Inn Orlando - International Dr/Convention
Hello Miss Stephanie, It is wonderful to learn that we have sufficed your approval on the quality accommodation you received from our team. It is heartwarming that our effort have paid off. Thank you for taking time to share your thoughts about your stay. We hope to serve you again soon.
2 night business trip Oct 31, 2014
"Amazing price for an amazing location!"
I love that this hotel was just minutes away from Universal Studio, it made my visit to 2014 Halloween Horror Nights more enjoyable. All the restaraunts, stores, and local pharmacies were located just walking distance from the hotel. The price was amazing too! I will definitely be staying at this location mire often on all my future trips to Orlando. The only disappointing thing was that there was no mini-fridge in the room. Other than that it was a great room and an overall pleasant experience.
Response by Red Roof Inn Orlando - International Dr/Convention
Hello Mr Joseph, It is heartwarming to know of how our efforts to please you with value and quality accommodation, comfort and convenience have been successful. I apologize that you were not informed with the amenities in the room prior to your check in. We will ensure that information such as this will be properly presented to guests. Thank you for bringing your concern to our attention. We will make sure you will have a more pleasant experience on your next visit in our hotel.
1 night trip Oct 30, 2014
It's really a dumpy motel, not my definition of an Inn. On a positive note, it is REALLY convenient to the convention center and very inexpensive.
Response by Red Roof Inn Orlando - International Dr/Convention
Hello, We thank you so much for the opportunity of having your business. It is sad however that we failed to meet your satisfaction on the quality of services we have provided you during your recent visit. Trust that we will do our best to provide you better accommodation the next time you stay with us. Please know that we use our guests’ feedback as reference so we can serve you better in the future. Thank you for your business.
Other trip Oct 24, 2014
"Very Basic Accommodation"
Hotel was very basic and was not in the best condition. Could not make coffee because there was mold floating in the water when we poured it into the coffeemaker. There are better deals out there.
Response by Red Roof Inn Orlando - International Dr/Convention
Hello Miss Mary, Thank you very much for the opportunity to serve you. On behalf of the team, I would like to apologize for failing to meet your satisfaction. Please know that our guests’ concerns are taken seriously and your feedback will surely be evaluated and addressed accordingly. Thank you for your business and I hope we could have another chance to serve you again soon.
2 night trip Oct 11, 2014
"Great for conferences!"
Stayed here while attending a conference next door at the Rosen Centre. Incredibly convenient and half the price. Room smelt a little damp but honestly for the price it wasn't remotely bothersome. Convenient complimentary shuttle service to Universal and Disney provided by the Clarion next door, as well as $4 breakfast. I would definitely stay here for a conference again!
Response by Red Roof Inn Orlando - International Dr/Convention
Hello Holly, I am glad to have met your satisfaction during your recent visit in our hotel. Nevertheless, please allow us to serve you better on your next trip in town, do not hesitate to call our attention if you have concerns as we will surely attend to you promptly. We value your business and your complete satisfaction is our accomplishment.
4 night business trip Oct 16, 2014
Holly
"Great convention center location."
It was a very pleasant surprise to find such a good deal hotel right next to the convention center. Free parking. The parking and "resort fee" at the other hotels were greater than the room rate here.
Response by Red Roof Inn Orlando - International Dr/Convention
Hello noman, Thank you so much for your kind comments and review regarding your most recent stay with us. it is rewarding to know that we exceeded your expectations with the accommodations and value. On behalf of our entire staff, I thank you for your business and I look forward that we can service your accommodation needs again the next time you are in town.
1 night business trip Oct 15, 2014
norman
"Good hotel. Will recommend"
Stayed for 2 nights to go to Universal Studios. The location is excellent is off International Drive. The room was a very small, limited space to move around. I had the king size non-smoking and it was only two of us and we kept bumping into each other. However, the bed was very comfortable. Housekeeping did an excellent job. The room was very clean. The one thing I did not like was the extra charge for using the safe in the room.
Response by Red Roof Inn Orlando - International Dr/Convention
Hello, Earning guests’ recommendation is truly an accomplishment for our team. I very glad that we have met your approval and you had a great experience during your visit. We look forward to have another opportunity to serve you.
2 night romance trip Oct 9, 2014
"nice"
Nice Beach but bad Mosquitos. Good rooms and super view. Don't go on this beach on sunset.
Response by Red Roof Inn Orlando - International Dr/Convention
Hello, Thank you for staying at our hotel. We are pleased that you enjoyed our accommodations. Reviews like yours are extremely helpful in our ambition to continuously improve upon the guest experience and I hope you'll return to see how we grow and evolve.
1 night romance trip Oct 4, 2014
"perfect location"
excellent cleanliness of room
Response by Red Roof Inn Orlando - International Dr/Convention
Hello Jenniffer, Thank you very much for your review. Your feedback will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services and accommodations to provide an exceptional experience for you and other guests in the future.
2 night trip Oct 10, 2014
Jenniffer
"red roof"
Good experience
Response by Red Roof Inn Orlando - International Dr/Convention
Hello Richard, Thank you for your comments and rating. We do hope that you would come and stay with us again, as I assure you that your next stay will certainly be worthy of your 5 star rating.
1 night family trip Oct 1, 2014
Better than expected. Nice and comfortable as well as clean.
Response by Red Roof Inn Orlando - International Dr/Convention
Hello Tierra, Thank you for taking the time to share with us your experience during your stay at Red Roof Inn. We are pleased that your time at our hotel was better than what you’ve initially expected. Your comments and review will be of a great help in our effort to give our guests the best hotel experience that we can offer.
2 night romance trip Oct 5, 2014
Tierra
"Horrible customer service"
Got to the hotel and something went wrong with the booking. I was going to be in Orlando on Friday but it booked me for whatever reason on Wednesday (when I made the booking) I got to the hotel thinking I have a reservation and they said there's nothing they can to and to contact the third party bookers. I did and the hotel refused to give me a refund or discount or anything. I understand it was non-refundable but why in the world would I book a hotel for a night I'm not going to be there. Needless to say they charged me for a night and I WAS NEVER THERE OR EVER CHECKED IN and wouldn't be even a tiny bit compensated. Obviously their customer service isn't the best because I will refuse to ever stay there (I stay in Orlando more than 15x's a year) or ever give a recommendation to this hotel.
Response by Red Roof Inn Orlando - International Dr/Convention
Hello, I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you on the mixed up with your booking details. I have already forwarded your concerns to our management and again I apologize for the delays in addressing your concerns. We would so much appreciate if you would provide us the details of your booking to expedite our procedure. Trust that our management will look into this matter and will address accordingly.
Other trip Oct 11, 2014
unsatisfied
"Nice stay, just not the greatest moment."
First, I must say-- I stayed in three different rooms on three consecutive nights. Each room was pretty clean with the exception of the first room; there was some mold on the smoke detector and there was an overwhelming scent of mold/mildew. It was a Friday night so I understood I couldn't be moved to another room so I walked to the Walgreens next door and bought a spray can of Febreeze and slept through the night. The next day I was moved to a room a few doors down, and the room was great. Again, clean and this time no weird scent. I left for a few hours and returned and noticed the water was shut off in the bathroom. I asked the front desk attendant and he said a pipe burst in the building I was in. So that explained the scent in the first room and the crews working hard tearing out the adjacent rooms of all the furniture (this was being done since I arrived, I thought it was a standard remodel). The third room was in the second building right outside the pool. It was much smaller than the other two, but nonetheless problem-free. Overall it was a bumpy stay, but everyone at the front desk was very helpful and made sure to accommodate every request I made. I would probably shop other hotels next time but I would still consider RRI.
Response by Red Roof Inn Orlando - International Dr/Convention
Hello Adam, We strive to give you a great experience, and I am pleased to learn that we were able to meet your expectations in many ways; though I regret to hear the inconvenience you experienced with the initial room provided to you. Thank you so much for sharing this experience and giving us the opportunity to recognize our staff’s hospitality and efficiency. Again, thank you for staying at Red Roof Inn and we hope you'll return someday to see how we have addressed and improved upon the issues that you have expressed, thanks to your valuable feedback.
3 night trip Oct 3, 2014
Adam
"Renovation galore"
This hotel has changed for the better over the past 6 months. Rooms are being renovated. Free Wifi was a bonus and being so close to the convention center is a real bonus. Continental breakfast is better than anything you can get at McDonalds
Response by Red Roof Inn Orlando - International Dr/Convention
Hello Mr. John , Thank you so much for sharing your experience and for kindly sharing your thoughts on our effort to make improvements to serve you and other guests better. We will do our best to maintain the highest standard of services and accommodation at best value. Thank you for your business, we look forward to serving you again soon.
1 night business trip Oct 2, 2014
"Room had an awful smell like mold or mildew."
Hotel didnt accommodate us for the smell of mildew or mold. Neither did the hotel even have air freshener. I would vacation in Orlando again i wouldn't stay at the Red Roof Inn there again. I rate the experience as a 2 with 1 being bad and 10 being good.
Response by Red Roof Inn Orlando - International Dr/Convention
Hello Mr. Ronald, I apologize for the inconvenience you experienced. I have accelerated your feedback and trust that our management will verify what tool place during your stay and will address accordingly. We appreciate your feedback as we our guests' reviews as reference to help us identify aspects that needs improvement to serve you better.
1 night family trip Sep 27, 2014
Ronald Johnson
Check in was quick and easy. The rooms where clean and neat. I stayed with friends for two days and we had a relaxing time in the rooms after visiting the parks. The area was clean and quiet. There where multiple restaurants and activities to do near by. I will stay in this hotel every time I visit orlando.
Response by Red Roof Inn Orlando - International Dr/Convention
Hello Mr. Guillermo, It is wonderful to know that we have provided your accommodation needs successfully. We sincerely appreciate your time in giving us the most rewarding feedback score and your kind words on our effort to make your stay comfortable. We look forward to your next visit. We will do our best to provide you consistent, value accommodation.
2 night trip with friends Sep 26, 2014
Guillermo
"Affordable option for convention center"
Easy access to Orange County Convention. This property is a little worn around the edges but not overly so. If you're spending all day at OCCC and just need a convenient cheap place to shower and sleep, this is a great choice.
Response by Red Roof Inn Orlando - International Dr/Convention
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! We appreciate your constructive feedback regarding how we can improve and your kind compliments to our convenient location and great rates! We look forward to serving you again!
8 night business trip Sep 19, 2014
"business turned fun!"
I helped my friend with landscaping convention an we were all tired and sore got to hotel an soaked in hot tub and pool then slept like logs
Response by Red Roof Inn Orlando - International Dr/Convention
I'm so pleased to learn that we were able to contribute to the enjoyment of your business experience! Thank you for sharing your review and rating! We can't wait to see you when your travels bring you back to the area!
1 night business trip Sep 26, 2014
Denise LeFiles
"Great hotel for the price."
Room was very clean. For the money room was very good. Thank you.
Response by Red Roof Inn Orlando - International Dr/Convention
We are so happy to learn that we met your expectations of hospitality, cleanliness, and value. We are all looking forward to seeing you again and we thank you for taking the time to share your experience!
Other trip Sep 28, 2014
"Close if you go to Convention Center"
Ground rooms musty smell. Poor manteinance. Safety box out of order. Water doesnt flow properly in lavatory and tub. Key works sometimes only. You get what you pay.
Response by Red Roof Inn Orlando - International Dr/Convention
Thank you for sharing your experience. I'm glad that you found our location to be convenient, though I apologize for the issues that you experienced with the maintenance, safety box, water, and key. I assure you that each of these issues with your room are being addressed to ensure that your next stay with us is far more comfortable.
Other trip Sep 25, 2014
Alberto
"Good Experience"
Overall I was very pleased with my stay , a great location and a great value ..Why pay 3 times the price if you are here for business and only needed a place to sleep at night and take a shower..The rooms were clean and the convention center is a walking distance from it. I definitely recommend it for anybody who is money thrifty and on a budget .
Response by Red Roof Inn Orlando - International Dr/Convention
I'm so pleased to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and let us know how we impressed you with the cleanliness and convenient location of our hotel. We can't wait to see you again!
2 night business trip Sep 20, 2014
Hesham
"First time stay"
The Hotels.com site did not specify there would be a daily charge for a safe/service. However, after speaking to customer service on the phone on 9/20/14 with Hotels.com, I was promised a refund on my credit card. Also, the room was supposed to be smoke free, however, it smelled very badly of cigarette smoke. One of the sheets on the pillow was dirty. As they say, you get what you pay for. And for the price, it was a place to shower and sleep for one night. I won't be staying there again.
Response by Red Roof Inn Orlando - International Dr/Convention
Thank you for sharing your comments and review of our hotel. I am terribly sorry to hear that we did not make a great first impression, and I hope that you'll change your mind about returning to see how we improve through guest feedback like yours.
1 night business trip Sep 19, 2014
Irene
"amazing"
It was great! Thank you! I will be back. The hotel is close to EVERYTHING! I loved the pool!
Response by Red Roof Inn Orlando - International Dr/Convention
Hello Miss Christina, We are very glad that we have met your approval on the services you received from our team. Thank you for sharing your experience during your stay and for the positive feedback you gave our hotel. Please know that we are committed in providing you the best quality of services you deserve for giving us your business. We will do our best to make your next stay an even better experience.
2 night trip Sep 12, 2014
Christina
"love this place"
Good prices, clean, friendly, we stay everytime here.
Response by Red Roof Inn Orlando - International Dr/Convention
Hello Miss Melissa, Thank you very much for sharing your thoughts about your recent stay with us. Please know that your positive feedback gives our team inspiration to continue working closely to be able to provide the best value services you deserve for trusting your business with us. We look forward to your next visit.
3 night business trip Sep 11, 2014
melissa
"Convenient Location"
The Red Roof was as expected for the rate I paid. My only complaint was that the toilet had to refill itself every 10minutes so I had to keep the bathroom door closed at night so I could sleep. The bed and room were clean though, except the pillows were quite hard. The AC was quite loud and woke me up each night. The wifi is also non-existent in my room, even though they said it was in every room, I had to walk to reception to get a signal. All in all, it served the purpose and was close to the convention center where I was visiting. I think I may pay a little extra to stay somewhere nicer next time.
Response by Red Roof Inn Orlando - International Dr/Convention
Hello Robert, Thank you for your candid feedback. We apologize for the inconvenience that you had during stay with us, especially you concerns regarding the toilet and AC, In order to verify all your comments and to call the attention of said staff during your stay please let us know the room that you stayed in as well as the date of your check in so that I can forward this to our management and address this matter accordingly. Please know that your satisfaction is always our top priority and we hope that you will consider another stay at Red Roof Inn.
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
"Simple and convinent"
The room was reasonable size with all expected amenities, service at hotel was fantastic and the desk staff were friendly and helpful. There is an extra charge/resort fee of $3.50 per day for the wifi that was not listed on the website. The wifi was very weak but you could connect to the hotel next door for free too.
Response by Red Roof Inn Orlando - International Dr/Convention
Hello Miss Lucy, Thank you for taking time to bring your concern about your stay to our attention. I will accelerate your comment about the internet service during your stay so that this will be checked and rectified. I will send request to check your comment on the unpublished internet charge in travel sites. Trust that this will be addressed accordingly. Thank you for your business.
5 night trip Aug 29, 2014
"Not Bad"
If you want a place to lay your head and are not into frills this is the place for you. Clean, quiet good location. Only draw back is they need microwaves in fridge in all rooms...The pool was small but very clean! Not many people go to it so it was like having your own pool. We met a lovely couple from the UK. We like that it was just us and not too many folks! Just remember to upgrade to a room with fridge and microwave and your stay will be enjoyable.
Response by Red Roof Inn Orlando - International Dr/Convention
Hello Jamie, Thank you for your time in bringing to our attention your concern about your stay. I will submit your feedback to our management. I assure you that they will carefully look into your comment about having fridge and microwave in our room. Please know that we use our guests’ feedback to monitor the quality of services we have provided. Your feedback will surely be used as reference for future improvements.
Other trip Sep 5, 2014