All hotels in Orlando, Florida, United States of America
9922 Hawaiian Court, Orlando, FL, 32819, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9400

"Worst Experience Ever."
The hotel carpets were extremely dirty. Small issues here and there. Bad attitude from the hotel manager. She hung up the phone on me when I was trying to resolve an issue with my husbands room. He is really easy going and if he says it is bad, you can trust him.
Response by Red Roof Inn Orlando - International Dr/Convention
Hello Laura, I apologize for the misunderstanding between you and our manager and the quality of clean in the room assigned to you. This matter will be verified and addressed accordingly. We aim to provide our guests with fine experience and that is what we are held to maintain. Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention, I assure you that your feedback will not go unnoticed.
2 night business trip Feb 10, 2015
"Not really a good option..."
Hotel is good, but front desk was very rude, once you got there you have to pay extra $3 dollars plus tax per day. They make a copy of your credit card too. Even when you already pay.
Response by Red Roof Inn Orlando - International Dr/Convention
Hello, On behalf of our staff and team, I would like to apologize for the inconvenience during your stay. A copy of credit card is used solely for reference and trust that we do not intend to use it other than for reference. Thank you for staying at our hotel.
3 night family trip Feb 2, 2015
"night walk"
every thing was good took a walk and love the area a lot to see
Response by Red Roof Inn Orlando - International Dr/Convention
Hello, We are delighted to learn that you enjoyed the accommodation during your visit in our hotel. Knowing that you loved your stay brings pleasure to us . Thank you for your business and we hope to see you again soon.
1 night trip Feb 3, 2015
"Business friendly"
Needed a 1 night quick stay. This worked.
Response by Red Roof Inn Orlando - International Dr/Convention
Hello Roger, Thank you for choosing to stay with us. I am glad that you enjoyed your quick stay in our hotel. We will do our best to offer you the same quality of accommodation on your next visit.
1 night business trip Feb 5, 2015
ROGER
"Comfy, cute & cozy"
We stayed for one night & booked a king bed room. Room was clean, nice staff. Everything was great. Would stay here again for sure
Other trip Feb 5, 2015
"Good sleep"
Comfortable stay. No issues.
Response by Red Roof Inn Orlando - International Dr/Convention
Hello, Thank you for your time in giving us your feedback about your stay. Your comfort and convenience is our goal to provide and we are glad that we have successfully accommodated your lodging needs. I hope you will stay with us again in the near future.
1 night family trip Jan 31, 2015
Great location for being close to my job for the week. Not a lot of traffic and safe surroundings.
Other trip Jan 31, 2015
"Great price....great stay"
For the price you cannot have better accommodations. Location is excellent.
Response by Red Roof Inn Orlando - International Dr/Convention
Hello Irela, Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to write a review! I am very happy to hear you enjoyed the location of our hotel and you find the price reasonable. Indeed our location is very central and we are glad that it has been a key point for most of our guests. I look forward to you staying with us again in the future.
1 night business trip Jan 25, 2015
Irela
Comfortable and up to date
Response by Red Roof Inn Orlando - International Dr/Convention
Hello, Thank you for staying with us and for your glowing 5-star rating for our hotel. Your feedback about the value and quality of accommodation you received brings our team a great pleasure. We really do strive to make every guest’s experience a pleasant one so you will think of us again on your next visit in the area. We hope to serve you again soon.
1 night romance trip Jan 26, 2015
"Good bargain"
Clean, up-to/date, comfortable
Response by Red Roof Inn Orlando - International Dr/Convention
Hello, Thank you very much for the perfect feedback score you gave our hotel. It is a pleasure for us knowing that we have sufficed your preference on the quality of clean and service. We hope to welcome you again in our hotel soon.
1 night romance trip Jan 25, 2015
"Red Roof Inn"
Good value hotel
Response by Red Roof Inn Orlando - International Dr/Convention
Hello, We are grateful that we have earned your approval. We hope to have another chance to provide a good value, quality accommodation to you again very soon. Thank you for your business.
3 night business trip Jan 20, 2015
"IT WORKS CONFERENCE"
I really enjoyed my stay staff was awesome. Thank you Amanda for the extra night you found availability for me and my retired K9 and we didn't have to move another mile away from convention center. Thanks Joe for recommendation of restaurants in the area and transportation. Thanks to the lovely cleaning crew Amparo and Wanda they are beautiful individuals very helpful in anything we neededand GM for always answering any question I must say each and every staff was pleasant and extremely helpful. I will return for my next conf/convention. Very helpful for me when traveling with my retired k9. Thanks again have a wonderful Blessful year.
Response by Red Roof Inn Orlando - International Dr/Convention
Hello Damaris, Thank you for letting us know that you enjoyed your stay in our hotel. Your appreciation on our staff’s hospitality will be shared to the team. I know they too, will be happy to learn that we have another satisfied guest. We hope to have you as guest again soon.
2 night business trip Jan 15, 2015
Damaris
"No internet, cold hot tub, hidden fees"
They charge you a nightly fee for the room safe, no matter if you use it or not. They refuse to turn up the heat on the hot tub, so it is just a small pool. The "FREE INTERNET" does not work, and they won't try to remedy that, they just say it is because "too many people are using it, so you should come use their PC in the lobby" - that means they don't have internet. The internet never worked on this business trip. Nothing good to say about this place.
Response by Red Roof Inn Orlando - International Dr/Convention
Hello, I regret that you were uncomfortable with our safety measures. The safe is for our guests' protection so you can have a more restful stay. I apologize as well that our internet connection had a problem during your stay however, it is resolved now. I do hope that we could have a chance to make up for our shortcomings. We will make sure you will have wonderful experience to tell when you get home.
5 night business trip Jan 6, 2015
"Conference must stay"
Went for a conference and it was perfect. Super close to the center and a ton of amenities and restaurants right in the parking lot. Room was clean and exactly what we needed, the maid service was friendly, and the shuttle at the hotel next door was great for visiting Disney. We plan on staying there again.
Response by Red Roof Inn Orlando - International Dr/Convention
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you so much for sharing your assessment on the overall quality of accommodation we have provided you. I am glad that you find your stay a perfect experience and our location is accessible to establishments you wanted to check out. It is truly wonderful to hear how our effort is paid off by your positive review. Indeed, We look forward to your next visit.
4 night business trip Jan 14, 2015
Peferect location to stay, close to many major attractions and food
Response by Red Roof Inn Orlando - International Dr/Convention
Dear Guest, We are very happy to learn that you had such a pleasant experience with us and you find our location convenient to major attraction and other establishments as well. It is wonderful to hear from you. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.
Other trip Jan 16, 2015
"Best hotel for just sleeping."
Good. Good stay for good price.
Response by Red Roof Inn Orlando - International Dr/Convention
Hello Elliot, I am pleased to learn that you enjoyed the value and comfort of our service. It is rewarding to hear that we have succeeded providing pleasant experience and great value. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We look forward to serve you again soon.
2 night business trip Jan 8, 2015
ELLIOT
"Awful"
Lizard was in the room
Response by Red Roof Inn Orlando - International Dr/Convention
Dear Guest, I am so sorry to hear about your unpleasant experience in the room we provided you.I will forward your concern to our housekeeping team to ensure the upkeep of our rooms are up to the standard we are held to follow. Thank you for the chance to have your business. Please do not hesitate to call us on your next visit should you if you experience problem. You will surely be attended promptly to ensure you will completely enjoy your stay. Thank you for your business.
4 night romance trip Jan 1, 2015
"Nice stay and friendly service"
Nice area located near all parks
Response by Red Roof Inn Orlando - International Dr/Convention
Hello, We are grateful for letting us know that you had a nice stay in our hotel and find our staff friendly and hospitable. Thank you for taking the time to share you feedback with us. Your review is a vital reference for other guests who are looking for hotel to stay in our area. Thank you for your business.
2 night romance trip Jan 5, 2015
"I'd definitely stay again"
Excellent value for the price. Slept well.
Response by Red Roof Inn Orlando - International Dr/Convention
Hello Linda, Thank you for your business. t is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you have rated our hospitality and accommodations so highly. it is rewarding to learn that you find our rate of excellent value. Our effort to provide quality service is truly paid off. It would be wonderful to have you again in our hotel soon.
1 night business trip Jan 6, 2015
"Bad review"
There was a pair of dirty socks on the floor when I walked in and there was a nasty sweat stain on one of the covers that they didn't change during my two jumbo stay.
Response by Red Roof Inn Orlando - International Dr/Convention
Hello Brian, On behalf of the entire team, I would like to apologize for the discomfort you have experienced during your stay. Your concern was already brought to the attention of our housekeeping team and trust that corrective measure was already implemented to ensure this circumstance is avoided. Thank you for staying with us and I hope we could offer you our services again the next time you are in the city.
2 night trip with friends Jan 4, 2015
"see above"
everything fine except no wake up call, and missed important meeting.
Response by Red Roof Inn Orlando - International Dr/Convention
Hello Michael, Thank you for your assessment of our hotel. On behalf of our entire staff, I apologize if we were not able to provide you with the wake up call but through your feedback we shall further improve our services for the benefit of our entire guests. I hope our services and accommodations will exceed your expectations during your next visit!
1 night business trip Jan 5, 2015
"Convention Center Business Trip"
If you're going to the convention center you can't beat this location. It's directly across the street from halls A&B! A short 5 minute walk and your at the center. There's a 24 hour walgreens right next store too, which is another nice convenience. Rooms were clean and comfortable. It's a no frills hotel. If you want a place to sleep and shower on a budget, this is the place to go. The staff was friendly and efficient. I will definitely consider coming back.
Response by Red Roof Inn Orlando - International Dr/Convention
Hello Noelle, Thank you so much for your commendations! We are pleased that our location was very convenient for you and it is also gratifying to know that the lodgings that we have provided to you has indeed met your expectations of a clean and comfortable room. Thank you again and we look forward to your next arrival at Red Roof Inn Orlando
1 night business trip Jan 5, 2015
Noelle
Nice Hotel and quite location, beds not too comfortable.
Response by Red Roof Inn Orlando - International Dr/Convention
Hello Rick, I apologize if you were not satisfied with our beds but I hope you enjoyed the rest of your stay and that you will give us an opportunity to change your perceptions of our hotel in the future. Thank you for your feedback. I will certainly forward your concern to our management for our monthly evaluation.
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
"Fabulous Service"
We chose to stay at the Red Roof Inn for the price and proximity to theme parks we were visiting. The room was without frills, but clean and tidy. The bathroom was super tiny but it suited our needs. There’s no breakfast here, but they have an arrangement with the hotel next door where you pay a small amount and get their buffet. Parking is easy and free, always something we consider. The people at the front desk though really made our stay excellent. They were helpful and friendly upon check-in, and even helped us print out ticket reservations when the single computer in the lobby was occupied. They seemed willing to bend over backwards to make our stay perfect, going above and beyond our expectations.
Response by Red Roof Inn Orlando - International Dr/Convention
Hello Megan, We are glad to know that we have successfully provided with a hotel experience that went beyond your expectations. It means a lot to us that you have taken the time to share the many positive features that you pointed out in your review. I will certainly share your commendations to our front desk staff and I hope that we could have another chance to serve you again soon!
3 night romance trip Nov 23, 2014
Megan
"Got the Job Done"
It was sufficient for my need to grab a cheap hotel. I feel it would be ideal for families that don't plan on staying in the hotel all day but rather plan on going to nearby amusement parks.
2 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
"Hotel close to convention center"
Did not like the fact I was charged for a safe I neither asked for nor used. Bed was very comfortable. Staff were nice and available
Response by Red Roof Inn Orlando - International Dr/Convention
Hello, Thank you for your time in sharing your experience with us. It is wonderful to know that we have met your approval on the clean, services and value of accommodation we provided you. Thank you for your kind words for our effort to offer our guests comfortable stay. Thank you for your business and we hope to serve you again soon.
Other trip Dec 17, 2014
c
"A great cheaper alternative to the Rosen Centre"
I went to Orlando for a major event that was held at the Rosen Centre next door. I didn't want to spend a lot of money on a room (like I would have had to do if I had stayed at the Rosen Centre). I got a very inexpensive room at the Red Roof Inn and easily walked next door to the Rosen Centre. My room was confortable and quiet. It had a little bit of a funky smell when I first entered it but I didn't notice it after a few minutes. Everything else was totally fine. A lot of places to eat within walking distance. The location was very convenient.
Response by Red Roof Inn Orlando - International Dr/Convention
Hello Eileen, I am glad that you found our accommodations to be comfortable and of great value. It is heartwarming to know that our effort to provide quality services have paid off. We will do our best to make your next stay a better more pleasant experience.
2 night trip with friends Dec 5, 2014
Eileen
"Cleanliness"
We'll the room looked clean,until we lifted the toilet lid and found a gift left for us floating..We figure it was the housekeeper who cleaned,Cause the room was very clean to that point..The air conditioner was very,very noisy ..And the cable listing on the card didn't match the channels on the tv...ODD...
Response by Red Roof Inn Orlando - International Dr/Convention
Hello Amy, I am glad that the cleanliness in the room we assigned to you have met your satisfaction though I apologize about the quality of clean in the toilet. Your feedback will be submitted for evaluation and trust that this will be used as reference so we can serve you better in the future. I assure you that our management will carefully look into your shared experience and will address accordingly.
1 night romance trip Dec 7, 2014
Nice, clean, affordable, close to attractions, a little older but in decent shape.
Other trip Dec 12, 2014
"Good Hotel"
Good hotel. I suggest only that all rooms have minibar
Response by Red Roof Inn Orlando - International Dr/Convention
Hello Marcello, It is rewarding to hear that we have succeeded in making you feel comfortable and you find our hotel a good place to stay. Your satisfaction is our goal to achieve and will continue to be a on priority of our team. Thank you for your business, we hope to serve you again soon.
7 night business trip Nov 29, 2014
MARCELO
"Convenient Stay - close to Universal Studios"
The motel is conveniently located near Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure. Universal Studios was 10-15 minutes away by car. The Red Roof Inn maintains a clean, basic room. We just needed a place to sleep as the purpose of our stay was to visit Universal Studios. Red Roof Inn is also located near several food establishments, so you don't have to go very far for food. This place is really meant for anyone on a budget.
Response by Red Roof Inn Orlando - International Dr/Convention
Hello Jenn, I am glad that you find our hotel convenient to places you wanted to visit when you stayed with us. It is rewarding to learn that our effort to provide quality accommodation, clean facility at best value. We will continue to work closely to be able to provide you pleasant experience on your future visits.
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
Jenn
"Great Value"
The motel was very convenient to the OC Convention Center. The room was clean and comfortable and a great value. My heater didn't work and they fixed it immediately. The only negative was that internet connectivity was a sometimes thing.
Response by Red Roof Inn Orlando - International Dr/Convention
Hello Alan, I apologize for the momentary inconvenience you experienced because of the failure the heating unit in the room assigned to you. I am glad that it was promptly addressed by our team. We sincerely appreciate your kind words and approval on the quality of clean in the room we provided you. trust that we will continue to strive and belong among the best in the industry.
3 night business trip Nov 19, 2014
Alan
"Saving money at the convention center choice"
Clean, safe, comfortable, nice tv. When you have to stay on a budget this is s good choice. Not a good choice for Disney world trip. The convention center is across the street and a slow service McDonald's is walking distance.
Response by Red Roof Inn Orlando - International Dr/Convention
Hello Matt, I am glad that you were comfortable with the accommodation, services and the quality of clean in the room we assigned to you. Thank you for taking the time to give us your insightful review. I am glad that you find our rating affordable. Trust that we will continue to serve value and quality accommodation to all of our guests.
Other trip Nov 21, 2014
matt
"Nice place, close to convention center"
We paid a fraction of the price of the hotel connected to convention center and could still easily walk.
Response by Red Roof Inn Orlando - International Dr/Convention
Hello Melanie, Thank you for sharing your experience, I am glad that you were comfortable and find our location perfectly convenient for the purpose of your trip. Thank you for highly rating our effort to make your stay comfortable. We will do our best to make your next visit another fine experience.
2 night business trip Nov 17, 2014
Melanie
"A gem near the convention center"
Location is so close to the convention center. Room is adequate, parking is wonderful, room was quiet. MacDonalds and Walgreens are close by. Internet works without any problem. Pool and spa is small but adequate though. Save all the money from staying at the nearby Hyatt or Hilton and enjoy a great lunch or/and dinner.
Response by Red Roof Inn Orlando - International Dr/Convention
Hello Mr. Neal, Thank you for taking time to share your recent experience when you visited us. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and you find the services you received of good value. Thank you for your business and I hope you will stay with us again in the future.
Other trip Nov 16, 2014
neal
"Good location, get what you pay for."
Good location to the convention center but not a great hotel. Many rooms looked like they were under renovation. Pictures showed room had frig and microwave but when I asked the front desk they said that was a King room deluxe which they had none available. Ran out of tissue on day 2 and never refilled in the 5 days I was there. Will try another hotel in the area before I go back to this one.
Response by Red Roof Inn Orlando - International Dr/Convention
Hello Mr. Matthew, On behalf of our team, I would like to apologize for the unpleasant experience you faced during your stay particularly for the failure in providing your supplies. I will forward your concerns for evaluation and trust that this is addressed accordingly. I hope we could have another chance to make amends and offer you better, great experience on your next visit.
5 night business trip Nov 2, 2014
Matthew
"Very Nice"
Very satisfactory. Clean, comfortable room. Would've appreciated a fridge and a microwave, but we enjoyed the room nonetheless.
Response by Red Roof Inn Orlando - International Dr/Convention
Hello Miss Stephanie, It is wonderful to learn that we have sufficed your approval on the quality accommodation you received from our team. It is heartwarming that our effort have paid off. Thank you for taking time to share your thoughts about your stay. We hope to serve you again soon.
2 night business trip Oct 31, 2014
"Amazing price for an amazing location!"
I love that this hotel was just minutes away from Universal Studio, it made my visit to 2014 Halloween Horror Nights more enjoyable. All the restaraunts, stores, and local pharmacies were located just walking distance from the hotel. The price was amazing too! I will definitely be staying at this location mire often on all my future trips to Orlando. The only disappointing thing was that there was no mini-fridge in the room. Other than that it was a great room and an overall pleasant experience.
Response by Red Roof Inn Orlando - International Dr/Convention
Hello Mr Joseph, It is heartwarming to know of how our efforts to please you with value and quality accommodation, comfort and convenience have been successful. I apologize that you were not informed with the amenities in the room prior to your check in. We will ensure that information such as this will be properly presented to guests. Thank you for bringing your concern to our attention. We will make sure you will have a more pleasant experience on your next visit in our hotel.
1 night trip Oct 30, 2014
It's really a dumpy motel, not my definition of an Inn. On a positive note, it is REALLY convenient to the convention center and very inexpensive.
Response by Red Roof Inn Orlando - International Dr/Convention
Hello, We thank you so much for the opportunity of having your business. It is sad however that we failed to meet your satisfaction on the quality of services we have provided you during your recent visit. Trust that we will do our best to provide you better accommodation the next time you stay with us. Please know that we use our guests’ feedback as reference so we can serve you better in the future. Thank you for your business.
Other trip Oct 24, 2014
"Very Basic Accommodation"
Hotel was very basic and was not in the best condition. Could not make coffee because there was mold floating in the water when we poured it into the coffeemaker. There are better deals out there.
Response by Red Roof Inn Orlando - International Dr/Convention
Hello Miss Mary, Thank you very much for the opportunity to serve you. On behalf of the team, I would like to apologize for failing to meet your satisfaction. Please know that our guests’ concerns are taken seriously and your feedback will surely be evaluated and addressed accordingly. Thank you for your business and I hope we could have another chance to serve you again soon.
2 night trip Oct 11, 2014
"disappointing, unclean room"
upon entering the room after check in, bathtub has hairs, bathroom floor around toilet has blood stains. Wireless internet connection which is suppose to work in entire facility never worked.
Other trip Oct 22, 2014
"Great for conferences!"
Stayed here while attending a conference next door at the Rosen Centre. Incredibly convenient and half the price. Room smelt a little damp but honestly for the price it wasn't remotely bothersome. Convenient complimentary shuttle service to Universal and Disney provided by the Clarion next door, as well as $4 breakfast. I would definitely stay here for a conference again!
Response by Red Roof Inn Orlando - International Dr/Convention
Hello Holly, I am glad to have met your satisfaction during your recent visit in our hotel. Nevertheless, please allow us to serve you better on your next trip in town, do not hesitate to call our attention if you have concerns as we will surely attend to you promptly. We value your business and your complete satisfaction is our accomplishment.
4 night business trip Oct 16, 2014
Holly
"Great convention center location."
It was a very pleasant surprise to find such a good deal hotel right next to the convention center. Free parking. The parking and "resort fee" at the other hotels were greater than the room rate here.
Response by Red Roof Inn Orlando - International Dr/Convention
Hello noman, Thank you so much for your kind comments and review regarding your most recent stay with us. it is rewarding to know that we exceeded your expectations with the accommodations and value. On behalf of our entire staff, I thank you for your business and I look forward that we can service your accommodation needs again the next time you are in town.
1 night business trip Oct 15, 2014
norman
"Good hotel. Will recommend"
Stayed for 2 nights to go to Universal Studios. The location is excellent is off International Drive. The room was a very small, limited space to move around. I had the king size non-smoking and it was only two of us and we kept bumping into each other. However, the bed was very comfortable. Housekeeping did an excellent job. The room was very clean. The one thing I did not like was the extra charge for using the safe in the room.
Response by Red Roof Inn Orlando - International Dr/Convention
Hello, Earning guests’ recommendation is truly an accomplishment for our team. I very glad that we have met your approval and you had a great experience during your visit. We look forward to have another opportunity to serve you.
2 night romance trip Oct 9, 2014
"nice"
Nice Beach but bad Mosquitos. Good rooms and super view. Don't go on this beach on sunset.
Response by Red Roof Inn Orlando - International Dr/Convention
Hello, Thank you for staying at our hotel. We are pleased that you enjoyed our accommodations. Reviews like yours are extremely helpful in our ambition to continuously improve upon the guest experience and I hope you'll return to see how we grow and evolve.
1 night romance trip Oct 4, 2014
"perfect location"
excellent cleanliness of room
Response by Red Roof Inn Orlando - International Dr/Convention
Hello Jenniffer, Thank you very much for your review. Your feedback will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services and accommodations to provide an exceptional experience for you and other guests in the future.
2 night trip Oct 10, 2014
Jenniffer
"red roof"
Good experience
Response by Red Roof Inn Orlando - International Dr/Convention
Hello Richard, Thank you for your comments and rating. We do hope that you would come and stay with us again, as I assure you that your next stay will certainly be worthy of your 5 star rating.
1 night family trip Oct 1, 2014
Better than expected. Nice and comfortable as well as clean.
Response by Red Roof Inn Orlando - International Dr/Convention
Hello Tierra, Thank you for taking the time to share with us your experience during your stay at Red Roof Inn. We are pleased that your time at our hotel was better than what you’ve initially expected. Your comments and review will be of a great help in our effort to give our guests the best hotel experience that we can offer.
2 night romance trip Oct 5, 2014
Tierra
"Horrible customer service"
Got to the hotel and something went wrong with the booking. I was going to be in Orlando on Friday but it booked me for whatever reason on Wednesday (when I made the booking) I got to the hotel thinking I have a reservation and they said there's nothing they can to and to contact the third party bookers. I did and the hotel refused to give me a refund or discount or anything. I understand it was non-refundable but why in the world would I book a hotel for a night I'm not going to be there. Needless to say they charged me for a night and I WAS NEVER THERE OR EVER CHECKED IN and wouldn't be even a tiny bit compensated. Obviously their customer service isn't the best because I will refuse to ever stay there (I stay in Orlando more than 15x's a year) or ever give a recommendation to this hotel.
Response by Red Roof Inn Orlando - International Dr/Convention
Hello, I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you on the mixed up with your booking details. I have already forwarded your concerns to our management and again I apologize for the delays in addressing your concerns. We would so much appreciate if you would provide us the details of your booking to expedite our procedure. Trust that our management will look into this matter and will address accordingly.
Other trip Oct 11, 2014
unsatisfied
"Nice stay, just not the greatest moment."
First, I must say-- I stayed in three different rooms on three consecutive nights. Each room was pretty clean with the exception of the first room; there was some mold on the smoke detector and there was an overwhelming scent of mold/mildew. It was a Friday night so I understood I couldn't be moved to another room so I walked to the Walgreens next door and bought a spray can of Febreeze and slept through the night. The next day I was moved to a room a few doors down, and the room was great. Again, clean and this time no weird scent. I left for a few hours and returned and noticed the water was shut off in the bathroom. I asked the front desk attendant and he said a pipe burst in the building I was in. So that explained the scent in the first room and the crews working hard tearing out the adjacent rooms of all the furniture (this was being done since I arrived, I thought it was a standard remodel). The third room was in the second building right outside the pool. It was much smaller than the other two, but nonetheless problem-free. Overall it was a bumpy stay, but everyone at the front desk was very helpful and made sure to accommodate every request I made. I would probably shop other hotels next time but I would still consider RRI.
Response by Red Roof Inn Orlando - International Dr/Convention
Hello Adam, We strive to give you a great experience, and I am pleased to learn that we were able to meet your expectations in many ways; though I regret to hear the inconvenience you experienced with the initial room provided to you. Thank you so much for sharing this experience and giving us the opportunity to recognize our staff’s hospitality and efficiency. Again, thank you for staying at Red Roof Inn and we hope you'll return someday to see how we have addressed and improved upon the issues that you have expressed, thanks to your valuable feedback.
3 night trip Oct 3, 2014