All hotels in Orlando, Florida, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here9922 Hawaiian Court, Orlando, FL, 32819, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9400

"nice"
Nice Beach but bad Mosquitos. Good rooms and super view. Don't go on this beach on sunset.
1 night romance trip Oct 4, 2014
"perfect location"
excellent cleanliness of room
2 night trip Oct 10, 2014
Jenniffer
"red roof"
Good experience
1 night family trip Oct 1, 2014
Better than expected. Nice and comfortable as well as clean.
2 night romance trip Oct 5, 2014
Tierra
"Horrible customer service"
Got to the hotel and something went wrong with the booking. I was going to be in Orlando on Friday but it booked me for whatever reason on Wednesday (when I made the booking) I got to the hotel thinking I have a reservation and they said there's nothing they can to and to contact the third party bookers. I did and the hotel refused to give me a refund or discount or anything. I understand it was non-refundable but why in the world would I book a hotel for a night I'm not going to be there. Needless to say they charged me for a night and I WAS NEVER THERE OR EVER CHECKED IN and wouldn't be even a tiny bit compensated. Obviously their customer service isn't the best because I will refuse to ever stay there (I stay in Orlando more than 15x's a year) or ever give a recommendation to this hotel.
Other trip Oct 11, 2014
unsatisfied
"Nice stay, just not the greatest moment."
First, I must say-- I stayed in three different rooms on three consecutive nights. Each room was pretty clean with the exception of the first room; there was some mold on the smoke detector and there was an overwhelming scent of mold/mildew. It was a Friday night so I understood I couldn't be moved to another room so I walked to the Walgreens next door and bought a spray can of Febreeze and slept through the night. The next day I was moved to a room a few doors down, and the room was great. Again, clean and this time no weird scent. I left for a few hours and returned and noticed the water was shut off in the bathroom. I asked the front desk attendant and he said a pipe burst in the building I was in. So that explained the scent in the first room and the crews working hard tearing out the adjacent rooms of all the furniture (this was being done since I arrived, I thought it was a standard remodel). The third room was in the second building right outside the pool. It was much smaller than the other two, but nonetheless problem-free. Overall it was a bumpy stay, but everyone at the front desk was very helpful and made sure to accommodate every request I made. I would probably shop other hotels next time but I would still consider RRI.
3 night trip Oct 3, 2014
Adam
"Renovation galore"
This hotel has changed for the better over the past 6 months. Rooms are being renovated. Free Wifi was a bonus and being so close to the convention center is a real bonus. Continental breakfast is better than anything you can get at McDonalds
1 night business trip Oct 2, 2014
"Room had an awful smell like mold or mildew."
Hotel didnt accommodate us for the smell of mildew or mold. Neither did the hotel even have air freshener. I would vacation in Orlando again i wouldn't stay at the Red Roof Inn there again. I rate the experience as a 2 with 1 being bad and 10 being good.
1 night family trip Sep 27, 2014
Ronald Johnson
Check in was quick and easy. The rooms where clean and neat. I stayed with friends for two days and we had a relaxing time in the rooms after visiting the parks. The area was clean and quiet. There where multiple restaurants and activities to do near by. I will stay in this hotel every time I visit orlando.
2 night trip with friends Sep 26, 2014
Guillermo
"Affordable option for convention center"
Easy access to Orange County Convention. This property is a little worn around the edges but not overly so. If you're spending all day at OCCC and just need a convenient cheap place to shower and sleep, this is a great choice.
8 night business trip Sep 19, 2014
"business turned fun!"
I helped my friend with landscaping convention an we were all tired and sore got to hotel an soaked in hot tub and pool then slept like logs
1 night business trip Sep 26, 2014
Denise LeFiles
"Great hotel for the price."
Room was very clean. For the money room was very good. Thank you.
Other trip Sep 28, 2014
"Close if you go to Convention Center"
Ground rooms musty smell. Poor manteinance. Safety box out of order. Water doesnt flow properly in lavatory and tub. Key works sometimes only. You get what you pay.
Other trip Sep 25, 2014
Alberto
"Good Experience"
Overall I was very pleased with my stay , a great location and a great value ..Why pay 3 times the price if you are here for business and only needed a place to sleep at night and take a shower..The rooms were clean and the convention center is a walking distance from it. I definitely recommend it for anybody who is money thrifty and on a budget .
2 night business trip Sep 20, 2014
Hesham
"First time stay"
The Hotels.com site did not specify there would be a daily charge for a safe/service. However, after speaking to customer service on the phone on 9/20/14 with Hotels.com, I was promised a refund on my credit card. Also, the room was supposed to be smoke free, however, it smelled very badly of cigarette smoke. One of the sheets on the pillow was dirty. As they say, you get what you pay for. And for the price, it was a place to shower and sleep for one night. I won't be staying there again.
1 night business trip Sep 19, 2014
Irene
"amazing"
It was great! Thank you! I will be back. The hotel is close to EVERYTHING! I loved the pool!
2 night trip Sep 12, 2014
Christina
"love this place"
Good prices, clean, friendly, we stay everytime here.
3 night business trip Sep 11, 2014
melissa
"Convenient Location"
The Red Roof was as expected for the rate I paid. My only complaint was that the toilet had to refill itself every 10minutes so I had to keep the bathroom door closed at night so I could sleep. The bed and room were clean though, except the pillows were quite hard. The AC was quite loud and woke me up each night. The wifi is also non-existent in my room, even though they said it was in every room, I had to walk to reception to get a signal. All in all, it served the purpose and was close to the convention center where I was visiting. I think I may pay a little extra to stay somewhere nicer next time.
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
"Simple and convinent"
The room was reasonable size with all expected amenities, service at hotel was fantastic and the desk staff were friendly and helpful. There is an extra charge/resort fee of $3.50 per day for the wifi that was not listed on the website. The wifi was very weak but you could connect to the hotel next door for free too.
5 night trip Aug 29, 2014
"Not Bad"
If you want a place to lay your head and are not into frills this is the place for you. Clean, quiet good location. Only draw back is they need microwaves in fridge in all rooms...The pool was small but very clean! Not many people go to it so it was like having your own pool. We met a lovely couple from the UK. We like that it was just us and not too many folks! Just remember to upgrade to a room with fridge and microwave and your stay will be enjoyable.
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
Jamie
"Great hotel very clean and rooms newly painted"
great hotel very quiet and close to sea world. room was very clean and looked freshly painted. we will definitely use this hotel again.
Other trip Sep 4, 2014
al
The room was clean and quiet to rest. And i loved the location near of universal studios wet and wild restaurants and fast food restaurant and pharmacys also
Other trip Sep 4, 2014
andrea
"Just OK"
Location on International Drive with free parking was nice, but the room was very small. Room was clean and decor has been updated, but bed was not comfortable. Watch for hidden non-refundable shuttle/safe fees that are not listed in the fine print. They won't break the bank, but still annoying, especially if you aren't there for the theme parks.
2 night trip Aug 30, 2014
LC
"Good location, but not comfortable"
The hotel was fine for a two night stay, but it was not comfortable at all. The bed and pillow just hurt my neck and back after a couple of hours because of how stiff they are. I don't know if this was because of the room we payed for, but that's just what I experienced. Maybe more expensive rooms have better beds and pillows. The rest was just okay, nothing special.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Luis
"Excellent Stay............"
Very satisfied
3 night business trip Aug 21, 2014
Irela Castillo
"Alternative to Rosen Convention Center"
If you are attending an activity at the Rosen Convention Center, this is a perfect place to stay. Adjacent to the Rosen, and steps to the Orange County Convention Center. Rooms were recently updated and clean. Beds were not as firm as I prefer, but the price can't be beat.
2 night business trip Aug 22, 2014
CEM
"Breakfast next door for $3.99"
Expedia price was good, normal price high for value received. More like a motel than a hotel. The Expedia web page stated there would be an additional $1.50 charge for use of safe.....*instead of being charged $1.50 safe fee, was charged $3.50 for amenities I didn't want/use and desk wouldn't waive them.... Location to OCCC was acceptable.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
Babs
Good for price
1 night business trip Aug 19, 2014
JD
"Excellent hotel close the Convention Center"
I was in Orlando for a 2014 Zumba convention. I arrived in Orlando on August 13 and went to several hotels in the area. The Red Roof Inn best suited my needs. The staff was very very friendly and the price was very reasonable. I felt safe and comfortable staying at this clean and well kept hotel. I am looking forward to staying there again next year when I return for the 2015 Zumba Convention.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Harry
"very good hotel"
Very nice hotel great service will return soon
1 night business trip Aug 9, 2014
audra
"Decent"
Staff is very friendly and overall for a rate under $50 the property lives up to your expectation. 5 mins from Orange County Convention Center.
1 night business trip Aug 9, 2014
JoeBod
"Close to where I needed to be"
I was very disappointed, when I arrived I was told that there was an additional $20 per night fee that I would have to pay. When I booked with hotels.com I did not expect to be charged more money for my stay. I feel that this was wrong and I would not stay there again and I am not sure I would book with hotels.com again either. I want to know what I am paying with no surprises when I arrive.
5 night trip Jul 29, 2014
"Near convention center, great value"
My friends and I booked this hotel since we were attending a convention at OCCC. It's a short walk, so that was a definite plus. If you're looking for a resort experience, you'll be disappointed. But if, like us, you're looking for an affordable place to sleep, this is a good choice. There aren't many dining options within walking distance so be prepared to drive or take the bus or trolley. The staff was really wonderful and helpful. It was a good stay.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
J
"the hotel was comfortable ."
I had to upgrade to a room with microwave and fridge.
Other trip Aug 1, 2014
ruth
"Close to conference center"
I was there to attend a conference at the Rosen Center so the Red Roof Inn was very conveniently located for walking over there. Room was nice and the bed was very comfortable. All staff members were very helpful with any questions we had.
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
Jan
"Great value"
Pleasantly surprised that the hotel was clean and comfortable. Staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Walls are thin but we only had one neighbor so noise wasn't an issue. We would definitely stay here again.
2 night trip Jul 24, 2014
Christina
"Additional fee and mold"
Be prepared to pay an additional $3.94 per night for a safe/service charge. This charge is not disclosed on hotels.com when booking. Room was decent for price paid, but there was a major mold issue in the bathroom.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
"Red Roof Inn Orlando Convention Center"
Above average Red Roof Inn. Good stay.
1 night business trip Jul 10, 2014
Richard K.
"Pre paid but"
Had to pay an undisclosed fee for the safe and shuttle upon arrival even though room was supposedly pre-paid in Full.
1 night business trip Jul 9, 2014
Ed B
"Close to sea world"
Overall nice stay very close to sea world. Wi-fi was horrible!!
Other trip Jul 10, 2014
Ryan
"A deal within walking dist from convention center"
Yes, it's only two stars. Your room will have a bed, a TV, and a few lamps. It aint flashy. But, it's clean, comfortable, economical, and within walking distance from the convention center and several restaurants. The only problem I had with my stay was a little moisture coming up from the bathroom floor. When I notified the front desk, they were genuinely appalled and I'm sure they will get it fixed. I would stay there again in a heartbeat.
4 night trip Jul 2, 2014
Nathan
"Not Bad For The Price"
for $50 a night it was good. right by everything you could want to be by. room was clean but rooms were small. no real complaints though.
3 night trip Jun 23, 2014
"Best deal on the hotel"
We attended our convention and did not want to spend too much on our hotel overnight. Our standard room was quiet, no outside noises, new air conditioner, clean,check in was very fast and efficient. Very satisfied and will consider staying there again.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
Genia
"Location was excellent!"
Just old, musty hotel. After 3-4 minutes you get used to the smell. Very nice location for the convention center. Just a couple of minute walk. Staff was very friendly.
Other trip Jun 29, 2014
Alan
"Not the worst ever but...."
The room was not the greatest but it was clean. There was a little mold around the tub and the shower curtain is too short so everything gets wet. I reserved a king and was placed in a room with two full beds. I surely did not argue with the gentleman who checked me in. Considering he was supposedly having computer issues, and kept us waiting, he was very rude and less than accommodating. I work for a major hotel/resort group and this would not meet our requirements. If you have to check in I hope Amanda checks you in.
1 night trip Jun 23, 2014
Josie
Nice hotel close to sea world.
2 night family trip Jun 13, 2014
misscthor
"Affordable, quiet, great location w/o the thrill"
You can't beat the price for the location and the comfort of a small hotel. We weren't looking for a resort with all the amenities. Just a cheap clean room to sleep in after a long day of visiting the theme parks. It was quiet, no groups of people going up and down the hallways at all hours of the night. Vs my friend who stayed at a hotel further down I Drive where it was twice as much, had all the trills of a resort hotel which they didn't use and were up all night from kids playing and running around the hallways. I loved our stay here.
4 night family trip Jun 11, 2014
Murphysmommy
"Decent for price"
This hotel was decent for the price. The room was clean and the staff was friendly and helpful. There was no breakfast, but one could be purchased at the hotel next door for $3.99. It was conveniently located, close to shopping at The Pointe Mall. The pool area was clean and adequate for my short weekend stay.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
Magan
it was better than I expected. Where I needed to be at a very reasonable price. Easy walk to the convention center and several options for eating
2 night business trip Jun 8, 2014
"Nice no frills hotel"
My family stayed at the Red Roof Inn next to the convention center for four nights. The rooms were all recently renovated. We stayed in an upstairs room in the main building. The room looked and smelled clean. If you are looking for amenities this is not the hotel for you. But if you want a clean, inexpensive place to stay I would recommend it. Also, it is a five minute drive to Sea World and 10 minutes to Universal.
Other trip Jun 10, 2014