All hotels in Independence, Ohio, United States of America
6020 Quarry Ln, I-77 At Exit #155, Rockside Rd, Independence, OH, 44131, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9400

Delicious food
    Clean
    Room is all right
    Bad breakfast
"Good for the price"
The stay was good overall. Our card keys didn't work the second night until the front desk employee replaced them.
2 night romance trip Sep 18, 2015
"Rock &Roll visit"
Although short staffed, we were well accommodated.
1 night family trip Sep 17, 2015
Catherine
"Good room for the price"
We checked in late at night, and when we went to our rooms, the keys didn't work! So we had to go back down and get new keys. It wasn't a huge inconvenience, but we were very tired, and I had to wait outside the locked room with two tired boys while my husband went to get working keys. The room was fine. The bathroom was very cramped, and even though our reservation was for 4 people, they gave us only two towels. The towels themselves were thick and soft. The room seemed very clean and recently renovated.
Other trip Sep 20, 2015
"Never again"
The room was disgusting but smelled very strongly of cl3aner. The floor was freshly mopped. Almost as if someone was just trying to make it appear/smell clean. Bed had a huge sag right in the center causing my husband I discomfort all night. Then on top of that they kicked us out at 11 am when it is posted everywhere that check out is noon. My husband commented to them about this and they shrugged and said that some things had not been updated. I will never stay here again. Waste of money.
1 night romance trip Sep 18, 2015
lady at the front desk was very nice. My room was awful, smelled like urine.
1 night business trip Sep 15, 2015
"Convenient to Cleveland Clinic"
We had a plesant overnight stay before surgery at Cleveland Clinic. Very convenient to the clinic.
1 night business trip Sep 9, 2015
Joellyn
"Cleveland"
Good location. Would stay there again.
2 night romance trip Sep 9, 2015
Sharlene
Several family members were in from out of town. I called ahead to ask that were have rooms next to each other. This did not happen. I asked if they could move us to rooms closer together and they said no.I called ahead to ask for a crib for the baby in our party. There was no crib in the room when we arrived. We were here 4 nights. Two of the four nights there were people outside yelling and pounding on doors during the hours of midnight to 3:30 a.m. On a positive note, at least the rooms were clean.
Other trip Sep 10, 2015
"Fine just to crash"
Located in dumpy area. Room was just okay. Grease stain on comforter and pink mold in tub and shower. The only time I took my shoes off was to get into bed. We just needed something cheap to get some sleep after a concert and that's exactly what we got. Still, I felt $90 was too expensive for this room.
Other trip Sep 10, 2015
Cass
"Ugh"
Broken TV. Bad sheets and shower where dirty and covered in hair
2 night trip Sep 5, 2015
"Air Show Overnighter"
Nice room - decent price
1 night family trip Sep 6, 2015
Stephen
Good overall but disappointed that was not allowed to check in early when there were obvious clean rooms.... Room had several pieces of hair in bathroom and bed sheets ....
1 night romance trip Sep 6, 2015
Joan
We got there and they front desk attendant was very scatter brained and had no rooms clean for the stay that we booked a month prior, when we finally got the room it didn't look very clean and the fowls had big pieces of black hair on them. If you need a quick cheap hotel it's good to go to but don't look for quality. Then when we were checking out there was no front desk attendant to be found and there was a line of us out the door trying to check out and finally 25 mins later they show up.
1 night trip with friends Sep 5, 2015
"wifi would not work"
overall stay was ok but, wifi did not work during the entire stay talked to front desk and was told to call the tech support number on the card in the room which I did 2 times without any results and when I attempted to call a 3rd time the call mysteriously would not go thru. so was unable to take care of things I needed to online during our stay
2 night romance trip Sep 2, 2015
"Will be back!"
Friendly staff. Room was nice and clean. It was quite. Not far from Cleveland.
2 night family trip Aug 28, 2015
Billy
Good
2 night family trip Aug 31, 2015
Shirley
it was amazing But they didn't give us toothpaste I had to go to the front office for us
1 night romance trip Aug 27, 2015
Justin
"nice place"
perfect stop and go
1 night trip Aug 31, 2015
Ron
It took 20 min of standing in line to actually get checked in. There were 2 people at the desk.
1 night business trip Aug 27, 2015
It was ok the room wasn't cleaned.
2 night romance trip Aug 28, 2015
Iran
"Romantic night out"
Just a getaway for us for the night! Very clean and inexpensive, would stay again!
1 night romance trip Aug 27, 2015
Jodi
"Decent pick"
A little dusty with a few cob webs but other than that it's was clean. I like that it's 100% smoke free but that moved all the smokers out side our door which was obnoxious. They're should be a designated area away from the building for that. A plus was that we were able to get a room change with ease. I'd stay again.
3 night romance trip Aug 24, 2015
"If you want bug bites, come stay here."
Staff could have been a bit friendlier when I checked into the hotel. Overall, the stay was uneventful, except for when I woke up after sleeping in one of the deluxe rooms and ended up with over 18 bug bites on one leg. I would definitely not recommend this facility to anyone. Spend your money elsewhere because this was not worth it.
Other trip Aug 27, 2015
Staff was extremely helpful. Great location, only about 20-25 minutes from downtown Cleveland in morning traffic. Hotel was pet friendly. Only issue was with the deadbolt on my door but it was easily fixable. If I come back to the area, I'll stay there again!
1 night business trip Aug 20, 2015
Desk clerk Doug was uncaring to my needs
1 night romance trip Aug 23, 2015
Exactly what I wanted the room for, a place to sleep and get ready for the next day.
3 night business trip Aug 20, 2015
"Great short stay experience"
Needed an inexpensive, yet acceptable lodging for a short stay. Friendly staff, Cindy was extremely customer service oriented.
2 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
Dana
"Perfect for road warriors"
Perfect for road warriors. Three restaurants within walking distance. Convenient to interstate highway.
1 night business trip Aug 20, 2015
Gordon
"Decent room for the price"
Stayed three nights while moving son to college. Decent hotel for good price. Nothing fancy but beat paying twice as much for a room.
3 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
Jeffrey
"Good hotel for the price. Clean"
Good hotel for the price. Clean close to city
1 night romance trip Aug 20, 2015
michael
Very clean and comfortable. You should employ more than one person for the desk in the evenings, she had her hands full with the phone ringing and 3 guests trying to check in. She did a wonderful job, very pleasant and helpful but could have used another person with her.
Other trip Aug 20, 2015
"comfortable and convenient"
It was comfortable and close to our convention and the price was right
3 night business trip Aug 12, 2015
David L
"Nope"
We were booked for three nights but left after one because of a musty/moldy odor in the room. When we complained about it, they sent someone to spray air freshener.
3 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
"Stay only if you are a sardine."
The hotel was clean, in a safe upscale neighborhood,and close to the Cleveland clinic. However I would not recommend this hotel unless you are traveling alone or you are a sardine.There was only 24 inches (I measured) between the bed and the walls. The bath was so tiny that I thought I was in a broom closet. The air conditioner would not take the moisture out of the air so it was muggy, wet and you had cold air blowing on your wet body all night because you were sleeping 24 fricking inches from the hvac. No breakfast, no coffee pot, not even a blow dryer.Take my advice. Spend the extra 20 bucks a night and stay somewhere else in Independence.
3 night business trip Aug 9, 2015
Ronald
"Uncomfortable sleep"
Bed mattress was poor
1 night trip with friends Aug 15, 2015
Sam A
I didn't enjoy my stay because a motorcycle club had a party all night in the parking lot of the hotel. The hotel was very noisy and wasn't a good environment for the children that I was traveling with. Would to stay at this hotel again.
Other trip Aug 18, 2015
The room was very muggy and there were mice droppings in the room.
1 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
"Red Roof Inn in Independence"
We stayed two nights. The motel is convenient for visiting major attractions in Cleveland. Room was fine: clean, no frills comfortable, and close to places to eat.
2 night family trip Aug 11, 2015
"Decent stay"
Very clean room. Great location. Just kinda smaller than I expected.
1 night romance trip Aug 12, 2015
Robin
"Good after issues solved"
6 nights for family gathering. Discovered that my feet were very dirty from floors. Complained and hard flooring was cleaned that day. Still noticed dirt on feet and wiped floor with wet washcloth. The carpet between the beds made the cloth black. Took it to the front desk and the carpet was cleaned that day as no other room available. Carpet was clean though a little damp that night. Was told that the carpet is industrially cleaned monthly. Also tub was not draining well and was fixed after second request. Otherwise was comfortable, good location and very reasonable price. Desk people were very good.
6 night romance trip Aug 4, 2015
Celia
"Road weary."
I arrived a little earl, before the 3PM checkin time and needed to shower and be ready for a 4PM appointment. They manager was very accommodating and got me a room that was just finished being cleaned after about a 15 minute wait. Thanks so much for helping a road weary driver in need of freshening up.
1 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
"Nice room and reasonably priced."
Room was newly renovated. Beds were comfortable. Very Clean. Amenities as far as shampoo could have been better. Shampoo was real low budget and no conditioner provided. We arrived after several appointments at the Cleveland Clinic at around 11 am and the Staff was helpful in getting us a room before the 3:00 pm check in. We had a room at 1:30. That was appreciated since my daughter was exhausted and not feeling well after her medical tests. Not sure why one couldn't have been cleaned sooner, but that's ok.
Other trip Aug 12, 2015
Only 1 cheezy pillow per person, asked front desk for extra pillows, was told they don't have any.
Other trip Aug 12, 2015
"Good room, no amenities"
Don't look for a fridge- microwave-hair dryer- breakfast- or anything other than a decent room. Which was all we needed.
Other trip Aug 11, 2015
lorelai
"frustrated"
I had somewhat of a bad stay. Could someone contact me about it 216-513-1600.
1 night business trip Aug 3, 2015
Marty
Everything was good, except there were no hair driers in either room.
2 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
"Vacation in Cleveland"
My husband and I were staying for a one week vacation to visit family. The stay was adequate but the room was somewhat dirty (especially the floor). We made our own bed which was OK, but I don't believe the hotel service ever cleaned our room. Sometimes the hotel service forgot to give us fresh towels, also the toilet lid needed to be fixed (it was very loose). Overall, I liked the location of the hotel because it was near some great restaurants and it was pet-friendly (lots of grassy areas for my dog). For an affordable hotel, I would probably stay there again.
7 night romance trip Aug 1, 2015
"Small room but the price was right."
I stayed in a room with a king bed. The room was tiny, and the room safe didn't work. The bathroom was almost too small to move around in.
1 night trip Aug 7, 2015
"Gross"
Front desk attendant was nice. Room was dirty upon arrival. We were so tired and it was so late so we just went to sleep in our sleeping bags. The next day, after room was serviced, one bed was made, the other was left unmade. The trash wasn't emptied, there were little hairs all over the bathroom floor, I could go on. This was a $40 room priced over $120...pretty sad.
2 night family trip Aug 6, 2015
Brooke
Only stayed a night. Very clean, staff friendly. Great sports bar 50 yards away, would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Aug 9, 2015