All hotels in Dallas, Texas, United States of America
1550 Empire Central Drive, Dallas, TX, 75235, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.9
    2.9
"very dissappointed"
I so wanted to take a hot bath...and I let the water run for a hour and NO HOT WATER ever....waited till morning, around 3:30am...and still not hot water...not ever lukewarm water...just ice cold water also found a huge COCKROACH in the bathroom...not what I was looking for upon arriving in the room and having to use the bathroom...had to take care of the critter myself PHONE in room did not work no dial tone to call out for pizza or call the office
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Deborah
"Ms."
Was not what I expected I was told that it provided bus transportation to Dallas love field which it didn't to find that out once I got to the hotel and the room.
1 night romance trip Dec 19, 2014
"Clean!"
For the price and the part of Dallas this was in, I was pleasantly surprised. It was probably the cleanest "cheap" place I've ever stayed. If you just need a place to put your head down for a night or two I would recommend this place for sure.
1 night trip Dec 7, 2014
Jamie
"public transport access - 10 min walk to food"
Visit Dallas one week each November - bus stops in front of hotel and 10 min ride to rail transfer - $5 day pass gets you anywhere you want to go. McDonalds and all night food store is 10 min walk. Clean place, great value.
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
"Roach Motel"
The hotel was full of bugs and the phones did not work, was moved to a different room and still roaches and no phone.manager was unavailable, stay away from this nasty hotel.
2 night family trip Dec 4, 2014
"Hot water problem"
Could not take showers in the morning, No hot water!
Other trip Nov 26, 2014
"A pleasant surprise!"
Decided to stay here because it was really close to everything and was far enough away from the highway so that noise would not be an issue. The hotel has a fresh paint job and looks pretty good from the outside. The lobby was nice and the manager on duty was quick to check me in. The rooms have been remodeled and it was money well spent. Everything was CLEAN and the bed was so comfortable! I had a great nights sleep! It seems secluded, but only minutes from the highway. I would definitely stay here again! Worth the price (maybe even more).
1 night trip with friends Nov 15, 2014
"Small rooms"
It is close to downtown Dallas and Dallas Love airport that's why I booked this hotel for very good price. The hotel condition is typical of a cheap motel. Rooms are quite small and even the bathtub drainage stinks. Plenty of free parking w/o ref or microwave like other motels, Neighborhood is quiet but a little scary.
1 night trip Nov 9, 2014
"No hot water!"
NO hot water...none! Extremely inconvenient as I had a 6:30 AM flight and couldn't take a shower. Front desk said they were sorry and would put in a work order, but I was checking out. Disappointing...
1 night family trip Nov 13, 2014
Randall
"#isalute #mygetaway"
The stay was great. I enjoyed it all except the dang neighbor knocking on my dang door asking for a gas can. Dude. Take yourself to the store and buy one. Oan, staff was good and i got the service i needed. I will be showing back up there again.
1 night trip Nov 5, 2014
"Pizza night at knights inn."
I truly enjoyed my stày, put luggage in room went out for pizza. Wow
1 night business trip Nov 5, 2014
alvin
""A knights Rest-NOT a Kings Ransom""
Quiet. Comfortable room. Hot water a little short but tolerable.
1 night business trip Oct 26, 2014
"Avoid at all costs"
Our 1st sign should have been that, when we arrived, the front desk person was too busy watching TV to assist us with check in.. we had to knock on the window to get her attention...then she seemed bothered that we had taken her away from her show.. we reserved a smoking room..when we get to our room, it's non-smoking room, which our receipt clearly stated smoking room..so now we go back to the office to "bother" the front desk for the right room. We FINALLY make it to our room and there's no remote for the TV..called the front desk (sorry I bothered you again) and her response was "well, it should be by the TV" DUH, it isn't..."well...OK" and she hung up..A/C in room wasn't working properly.. Bathroom vent sounded like it was going to die any minute..
1 night trip Oct 25, 2014
"Felt like family"
The Service was incredible I really felt taken care of on an incredible level
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
"bed bugs"
Bed bugs
2 night romance trip Oct 22, 2014
"Good place to stay the knight"
The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. The only complaint or recommendation would be to clean the shower stall better. But you can not beat the price !!!!!!
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
Gear head
"I'm not sure how this hotel got three stars"
The rooms are in sore need of renovation, the floor was dirty on arrival and the towels were too few and too worn to be of real assistance in drying off. The room key was actually an electronic fob attached to large card and only one key was issued for the two occupants. I will never stay in another Knights Inn.
2 night trip Oct 4, 2014
"Nasty"
this was the most nasty place I have ever stayed.Staff was unprofessional the air in the rooms was not working all that good rooms had a bad smell to them food left in the refrigerator.
Other trip Oct 23, 2014
mac
"Clean, comfy, value priced, convenient location"
Our second stay and we enjoyed it. My wife and I need a quiet very clean room with Queen or King and cold AC. This property delivers it at a great low price.Location is terrific for access to Market Center, Stemmons corridor, and Loop 12 business area. Neighborhood is quiet, offices & businesses area; and one must have a car to drive to restaurants, stores etc. all within 5 miles.Desk clerks are bilingual, friendly, and competent and give great directions to points of interest. Coffee in the morning could be better.
1 night business trip Oct 17, 2014
Jay & Brenda
"It provides the basics, but had poor ergonomics."
The motel is no frills, but the pricing made it a good value. It obviously an older building and generally well kept, but lacks any polish. While its located in an industrial area of town it's very quiet. Upon entering the room there was a noticeable offensive odor throughout. Had I not been so tired I probably would have asked to be moved to a different room. It had strange ergonomics. The space between the bed, and the desk was too narrow to easily move past to the bathroom area. I had a room with a King. It wouldn't have been an issue with full size beds. Admittedly I'm a big guy, but I don't run into this situation typically. The tub is raised higher than normal from the floor. While it says step down clearly on the side it's quite a bit more than a typical step. If you have balance issues or are short this might prove difficult. I'm 5' 11" and found it too high. The outside stairs up to the second floor were spaced further apart than most. The "hot" water was only lukewarm. The bed was decent and the sheets were of higher quality than I expected. I didn't use the TV, but it had a 42" LCD in the room, good size for the space. Had some issues getting the wi-fi to connect properly at first, but it worked effectively once I jumped that hurdle.
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
"Fair"
The room was clean but did not have water the first day and didn't have hot water in the shower at all. Also all of the staff I came in contact with was not very friendly. Very short and rude when I asked questions about my reservation and the water issue.
2 night business trip Oct 11, 2014
Denny
"As Good As It Could Be"
Considering that this is a Knights Inn and that the facility is 30 plus years old. Coupled with the fact that the clientele is lower middle class construction workers and working class weekend partyers.Under these circumstances I do not think that this facility could be cleaner or better run. Rooms are spartan and clean as they should be.
1 night business trip Oct 9, 2014
Wade M.
"Roaches"
The hotel appears very nice, but in the middle of the night, I found out that the hotel had roaches. I was so disappointed. The roaches were only a few, but who goes to a hotel and expects to see 3 or 4 roaches a day? There was also a sign in the bathroom that suggested that in order to conserve water you should not flush the toilet after each use.
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
"really fast wifi"
Room was great, bed comfortable and very clean. The wifi was fast and easy to connect to. The neighborhood however, was not the greatest.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
"Not Family Friendly"
I had 2 workers stay here for an out of town job and I was told that the hotel was surrounded by unscrupulous night time activities and that it was not a safe place to stay. It is unfortunate because the manager and his assistant were quite friendly and helpful.
1 night business trip Sep 21, 2014
Lori
"Not bad at all"
Looking at the other reviews, i was very skeptical to stay here. But I booked it for the price. Location is nice, close to dallas, irving, Neighbourhood is industrial area so its was quite at night. Its a old hotel. Holes in the bathroom walls. Bed was ok. But I wonder if they really washed the sheets. There was hot water, refrigerator and microwave. I stayed in a non smoking room. There was some smell when I entered, it was not the smoke. Its ok to stay for few nights for the price.
2 night trip Sep 19, 2014
"Displeased customer"
The hotel was in a neighborhood that look like belong to complete drug addicts the rooms look like a drug addict had been in there, there was garbage behind the doors there was garbage in the drain in the tub it was filthy it was noisy and it was repulsively disgusting I should get a refund don't ever stay there anybody!!!!!
1 night business trip Aug 30, 2014
Anonymous
Other than the very loud a/c , it's a decent hotel for a very reasonable price. Would definitely stay here again.
1 night trip with friends Sep 6, 2014
"Good Staff Dirty Hotel"
Well first thing i did when i got in my room was get new bedding. The blanket had a bad smell to it. Then when i got out of the shower expecting a hair drier lol nope i had to go to the office and leave my id to use the hair dryer.
1 night romance trip Sep 4, 2014
Savanah
"Fair enough but won't be back"
I was fairly disappointed. The price was fair, it was close to the venue I had a show at and the room was clean and suitable. The neighborhood was fine as well, but there was nowhere for us to park our trailer. The young girl at the front desk who checked me hardly said a word, no eye contact and I didn't feel welcome there and it had been a long day, a nice welcome would've been nice. One ice machine on the entire premises and difficult to find. The room was ok enough for the price, it just wasn't ideal and we certainly didn't feel welcome there.
1 night business trip Aug 14, 2014
"Service"
The room was okay. I was not looking for a luxury room so it was sufficient. The issue I had was asking for a 4:00 am wake up call as a back up to my alarm to catch a 6:30 am flight. Luckily I did not need it because I did not get it.
1 night business trip Sep 1, 2014
It was a bad hotel and I don't recommend nobody to go there
1 night business trip Sep 2, 2014
"good for the money"
we enjoyed are stay only thing had no coffee in the morning but clean comfortable room.would stay again
1 night trip Aug 31, 2014
cal
"Clean, Comfy, and Convenient Location"
Room was newly remodeled and very clean. Free WIFI access. King bed, Flat screen TV. Microwave. Fridge. Location was very convenient, safe, away from the noisy traffic, and yet close enough to the HWY. Overall, this place is the best deal in terms of price and value. There's no point wasting your time to look elsewhere.
1 night trip Aug 28, 2014
Patel Russellville
"Great deal for the price."
I spent a week in Dallas for an educational trip. I saved 1000.00 by staying here instead of the recommended hotel. Well worth it for the money I saved!
7 night business trip Aug 21, 2014
"sub par"
I paid for an extra night and because I left early I did NOT get the refund for the last night which I did not use;I left on the 20th of August at 5 am
2 night business trip Aug 18, 2014
Adrian Markus
"good place to sleep. but little comforts"
It covered my basic need of sleep. But it did not excel in the basic need of coffee. There was no coffee maker in the room. Coffee was only served during breakfast hours. The hair shampoo was not very nice. No lotion or conditioner provided. The bathtub did not come with a plunger. It was really only a low pressure shower that looked like a bath/shower combo. Again, it was a fine place to sleep. It was clean with no bugs. Nice fridge and microwave. But if you are looking for coffee, a nice long bath and some hair conditioner this will not do a great job.
1 night business trip Aug 16, 2014
Allison
Is too bad i could not even stay one night so i had to cancel my booking.
5 night trip Aug 11, 2014
Adam
"Good place for a night"
The room was good and clean. But the ice machine did not work (and there is no fridge in the room). Also, the ATM was out of order. The rates were ok. Free parking is good. You get to downtown within 15-20 minutes, depending on where you want to go.
2 night trip Aug 3, 2014
"Nice room but not so nice neighborhood"
I was in one of the newly renovated rooms and it was fairly nice, clean nice bed and comfortable. But the other guests that were staying there were kind of shady people. And so was the neighborhood. So in my opinion if you move about a mile and a half North off NW Highway that is a much nicer location. It wasn't that I was scared for my life, I just wouldn't leave anything of value in my car and keep my door locked...
2 night trip Aug 12, 2014
Just Jac
"Comfortable Stay"
It was nice. and comfortable. The room was made when I got there. The bath supplies were there.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Jose
"Affordable, could be better"
Remote to tv was broken. Room was nonsmoking but still had some odd odor to it. Bed was VERY comfortable, probably best part of staying. Staff was friendly. Not the greatest part of town. Despite downsides, would stay again.
1 night trip Aug 14, 2014
jesse
"good deal for price"
Friends needed a room for a night after going to a concert. They said everything was good for the price they paid
1 night trip Aug 14, 2014
"Hot Smelly Rooms!!!"
I stayed here 2 nights. The first night was ok. I had a room on the second floor, on the rear side of the hotel. The final night I had a first floor room on the front of the hotel. The room smelled badly. It was humid. Reeking of urine , possibly from the carpet. The AC unit was physically and mechanically BROKEN!! I notified the front desk with 5 mins of entering the room. No changes were made! It was very noisy, lots of traffic and loud music for a sunday night! I wouldn't stay there again!
1 night business trip Aug 3, 2014
Candice F.
"Decent, inexpensive motel."
Nothing special about this motel. Staff was friendly. Hard to rate as only stayed there one night in preparation for a flight out of Dallas.
"Very comfy and quiet."
I had a very comfortable stay and plan to be back soon.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
Manny
ok for the price. i would recommend it on a budget.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
"Nice inexpensive hotel close to downtown"
Every time I go to Dallas I stay at this hotel. It's nice, inexpensive, and close to LGBT nightlife
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
"Terrible look"
I know this is a low budget place but still no reason for it to be THIS BAD! To start off the outside isn't very inviting loud yellow and blue trim the lady was very nice when I checked in but the guy the next morning...yeah not so much. The room still had blunt papers on the floor and I was scared to go get ice without my boyfriend because of all the shady looking people standing outside. The bed was poorly made I had to remake it and check everything myself definitely not a place I'll be going again.
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
Quen
"horrible place sorry room terrible"
never mind i just stay because no have other option...
1 night business trip Jul 11, 2014