All hotels in Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America
510 Claridge Dr, Nashville, TN, 37214, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9400

"Great place to stay."
Arrived real late and hotel clerk was great. We had a great nights sleep and there was many stores and restaurants near by. Also clerk , before we left let us keep our luggage there til we came back from breakfast.This was after we already checked out.She also got us a ride to the airport to pick-up our rental car.Over excellent.
Other trip May 31, 2015
"Right on"
Was great stay and very good service from staff, outside was clean and neat. Price was right on along with food avialablity in surrounding area! Thanks.
1 night business trip May 27, 2015
Eddie
"Overrated"
Overrated hotel. Does not even have coffeemaker.
1 night romance trip May 26, 2015
Dated rooms,and the room smelled of old stale smoke.
Other trip May 28, 2015
"no parking"
It was ok. Had parking issues . No where to park.
1 night romance trip May 23, 2015
Janice
"Not worth the money"
I was not satisfied with my stay at all. The room smelled like it wasn't clean and the bed linen looked like it hadn't been cleaned. The room was definitely not worth the $100.00 I was charged for one night.
1 night family trip May 21, 2015
"Forgetable"
What? No breakfast? Otherwise, it was Ok....
1 night family trip May 19, 2015
William J
"Great Hotel to stay"
Red Roof Inn was very friendly. Room was VERY clean. We enjoyed our stay.
3 night romance trip May 14, 2015
Tonya
"OKAY FOR THE PRICE"
THE HOTEL WAS GENERALLY NEAT, BUT ONE OF THE STAFF WAS PARTICULARLY HORRIBLE.
1 night business trip May 18, 2015
"No Maid service"
We were there from late Thursday night to Sunday morning and a maid never cleaned our room.
3 night trip with friends May 14, 2015
"overnight en route"
Missed last shuttle due to late flight. Would think they might check that. Housekeeping wasn't great
1 night trip May 16, 2015
Cynthia
"Solid two star"
It was a nice two star stay. The bed was hard, but other than that everything was what you'd expect from a two star. Nothing fancy, but I did like the 1 pm check in and 11am check out. I would stay here again.
1 night romance trip May 15, 2015
"Small bathroom, no parking, shuttle unavailable"
Would not recommend. Airport shuttle was not available, and parking during travel was not available
Other trip May 14, 2015
Ashley
"Nashville Red Roof"
I thought I read there would be a hair dryer in the room but there wasn't. Otherwise my stay was fine. Only other thing I noticed was both bed spreads were quite stained.
1 night trip May 10, 2015
Denise
"Great room for the price"
Room was clean, quiet and hotel was well kept and up to date. No issues. Only thing is there is no breakfast, but Panerra Bread is right next door. I checked all hotels in the area, and this was the best deal, and it was safe and clean.
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
April
"Comfort near the airport."
As advertised..Clean,great location, flatscreen and comfortable bed.
1 night trip May 7, 2015
"not too bad"
Room was clean and hotel was nice. Room a little small. Pretty good location. It was a tad expensive in my opinion But all n all not bad
1 night romance trip May 2, 2015
michael
"Glad it was for just one night.."
bed was not comfortable. carpet was old. may need renovation.
1 night business trip Apr 28, 2015
Jin
"Is non - smoking really non - smoking..."
Get away for a couple of days. I know it's hard to control the non - smoking, I wish it was a wway. Because I smelled it through the vents, it was very hard on my breathing. No I didn't contact the front desk. I figured it would have been tedious to narrow down. So I suffered. Other than that the Hotel was great experience.
2 night family trip Apr 27, 2015
"Wet carpet and mold"
Carpet was wet, vanity broken and room smelled of mold.
1 night trip with friends Apr 27, 2015
Anthony
"Lights out on this one!"
Even though the rooms were non-smoking, the front office really smelled of cigarette smoke. The hotel room was OK until a circuit breaker shut off the lights in the bathroom and vanity area. It was a Sunday night and they couldn't do anything about fixing it. The room was $169 for the night - not worth it.
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
"Good for an affordable option near airport"
Not a bad room for the price. Stayed during the country music marathon. Easy access to airport and downtown. Interior was clean and recently remodeled. Located in a busy, noisy, high-traffic area, but we slept just fine.
2 night trip with friends Apr 24, 2015
"Rock & Roll Marathon"
In town for Rock & Roll Marathon- good distance from downtown. Few restaurants in the area.
3 night trip with friends Apr 23, 2015
Doretha
"April 2015"
Good value for the price !
3 night business trip Apr 21, 2015
"Very pleased with hotel"
Very good hotel for price. Front desk clerk was very friendly. Room was clean and towels and sheets were very nice.
1 night family trip Apr 23, 2015
"Good choice for overnight before flight"
Hotel was clean, comfortable, close to airport, easy to access. We would suggest that they put the hours that their airport shuttle operates on their website, and/or that they start operating earlier. We needed a 5 am shuttle and they don't start operating until six AM. They gave us the number of a reliable taxi company, and it worked out OK, but it was an extra $10. The main reason people do an overnight at the airport is because of an early morning departure. They advertised their shuttle, but didn't give the hours. If we had known we would need a taxi, we would have stayed somewhere else. Otherwise the hotel was fine.
Other trip Apr 25, 2015
"About what you would expect"
About what you would expect for low cost Red Roof Inn near airport. "Smoke Free" room smelled like smoke and had cigarette burns on toilet. For the money it is a reasonable option as long as your expectations match your expenditures.
2 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
"Horrible Stay"
This place is nasty...would never stay in a Red Roof in again!
1 night business trip Apr 17, 2015
Brenda
"Convenient location."
Good place for overnight. Convenient to restaurants.
Other trip Apr 16, 2015
Ralph
"Hotel was easy to find"
The room was supposed to be non- smoking but when opened door there was an awful odor the bathroom was very small and the shower head hit everything but myself. The staff was friendly though.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Eddie
"unhappy traveler"
The heater did not work and had to call the office to have someone to fix it. I had no internet service the whole stay, and could not do any work. I was given the numerate of the hotel Tech Support, but they could not help me. Room was dingy, was told I had one of the older rooms, but could not be moved because the motel was full. Hotel had no extra services, its a no frills motel with a big price.
2 night business trip Apr 9, 2015
Martin
"needed hotel close to airport"
booked on line and received very good service,,husband had to book an extra night due to a snow storm at home and they were very accomadating. The shuttle to the airport was a very needed ride as my husband didn't know where it was and Nashville had some snow he didn't want to drive on,,we were very pleased with our stay.
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
Veda
"Old but comfortable."
This motel is old and in need of some maintenance. I noticed peeling paint in the bathroom and it could use a deep cleaning. The bathroom is very small. I thoroughly enjoyed the layout of the desk. The staff was very friendly and courteous. Even though this motel was close to the airport and there were numerous fly-overs during the day, not very many at night.
2 night romance trip Mar 31, 2015
Marilyn C
"Great room for the price"
Very enjoyable
2 night business trip Mar 27, 2015
Katherine
"Not worth what I paid"
I've stayed at nicer hotels in Atlanta for much less than I paid to stay here. I don't think I realized that it was an Inn so my door opened to outside and I didn't feel 100% safe since I'm a single mother with my young daughter. The room was clean but had a very musty/smoky smell to it, though it was a non-smoking room. Staff was friendly and welcoming however.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
Disappointed
"basic facilities, friendly staff. would stay again"
clean room, felt safe. slightly uncomfortable bed. room didn't come with a hair dryer but the front desk staff very quickly produced a new, unused one. very impressed with fast and courteous staff.
1 night business trip Mar 27, 2015
"Great for close proximity to the airport!"
Great valued room very close to the airport. Exactly what I was looking for!
1 night business trip Mar 21, 2015
"Needs help"
I had never srayed at a Red Roof before but my husband read all of these glowing reviews so we thought we would give it a try. Well, 2 minutes after we checked in, i regreted our decision! First of all, the outside of the motel was a disgrace. It was dirty and needs paint and repair. The doors to the rooms lood like someone shot bebe's into them! They were dirty metal doors that made you hesitate going inside. There were smokers gathered in the parking lot....half of them drinkink beer. Made you feel unsafe, to say the least. Upon entering, you are greeted with dirty smelly carpeting. The smell was some kind of disinfectant. I sl,ept with the lights on. This was not a $40 or $50 a night motel. It was in the same range as many other motels with 3 or 4 star ratings! In addition, there is no breakfast and zero other services. If you are not picky or dont really care too much about where you lay your head, then i guess its okay. They did try to spruce up the furniture and colors in the room. For my taste i think LaQuinta or Holoday in are 10 Times better.
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
maryann
"Highly recommend!!!"
The staff was very friendly, the room was clean and comfortable, we had a great stay!
2 night romance trip Mar 12, 2015
Abby
"nashville"
The staff was very good and helpful.Rooms very clean
1 night family trip Mar 9, 2015
Carl
"Second BAD Red Roof in Nashville."
Promoted as dog friendly, but outside grassy areas look like no-one has done any maintenance for months. Dog doo everywhere.
1 night romance trip Mar 1, 2015
"it was horrible loud and smelly"
It was loud and nasty. The room smelled the beds were not comfortable and the staf was rude.
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
"It was ok!"
The stay was fine. I didn't have any complaints except when I needed towels there was never any available. The room was decent for the price.
2 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
"Ok for one night by the airport."
This motel is fine for a one night stay. Arrived Nashville at 945 pm the shuttle to the airport was not running but I took a cab the 1 mile and the front desk reimbursed me. Rooms are clean and bed was comfortable. You can walk across the parking lot to Panera Bread or to numerous fast food places. It's a motel not a hotel. The price was good and location to airport was why I booked it. If your flight is before 0700 though beware the shuttke doesn't start running until 0600. Over all I'd say it's a quick one night stay place not where you would go on vacation or with family.
1 night business trip Feb 24, 2015
"Nicest staff but basic confort"
The early shift manager was the nicest staff at front desk I ever had. She even checked me in at 6 am because she had the room available and also understood I had a red eye flight. The location is great. Close to airport, gas stations, and restaurants. However, the room, is a bit old, no iron, no iron board, no hair dryer, and the AC unit was old and noisy. But the service of that manager made it all up.
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
Max
"Good Motel"
I stayed for one night. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was clean. Great for the price.
1 night romance trip Jan 23, 2015
"Not worth it"
just overnight awaiting plane. Beware, complimentary shuttle only runs 6am until 10 pm. Down the street, same price, you can get a 24 hr complimentary shuttle in case you have a morning flight. My room was not too clean - hairpins/clips right next to bed, crushed up TV guide from prior occupant.
1 night business trip Feb 17, 2015
judith
"Pretty Decent"
It was very quaint and the beds were comfortable room is clean and the in dining menu was very good. Especially recommend the Greek salad.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
Ran
"Need updating"
No hair dryer, as comes standard in most hotels. Bathroom floor had water seeping up through the linoleum seams.
Other trip Feb 20, 2015
"Good value close to the airport."
The room was clean and comfortable. The location was convenient to lots of restaurants. It was fine. I would stay there again.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015