All hotels in Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here510 Claridge Dr, Nashville, TN, 37214, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9400

"Not the best for the price"
Room had an odor of a dog as well as the sheets
1 night trip Dec 27, 2014
Great value, pet friendly, free airport shuttle. This is one of the nicer Red Roofs in the area.
2 night romance trip Dec 18, 2014
"comfortable, pleasant, secure location"
it served my needs well. I stayed an additional 2 days. staff very friendly and helpful. location terrific for the trip purpose.
5 night family trip Dec 22, 2014
"Room at the Inn!"
Stayed on Christmas Eve while traveling to the Alabama shore to spend Christmas with the family as a getaway. The room was very basic but suited our needs for a clean place to sleep. The desk clerk was delightful and very pleasant, especially as I am sure she would rather not have worked on Christmas!
1 night romance trip Dec 24, 2014
"Let the good times roll"
Minor repairs had to be done but I also checked in early too. This took 3 hours but you have to roll with the flow of life....nothing is perfect.
1 night trip Dec 18, 2014
kenneth
""Non-Smoking" room"
On check in, the lady behind the desk was a bit short, but ready with the room key with no problem. The room was OK, except for the smell. when we walked in, the room smelt strongly of cigarette smoke. My wife was really bothered by it, so much that we went to a local drug store to get lysol spray to help with the smell. When packing to leave the next morning, I even found a black and mild wrapper on the floor. When checking out, the lady behind the desk said they would "get a machine up to clean out the smell from the room"...
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
This hotel was decent but kinda far from the city and main business venues. Any money saved in staying there is lost in taxis to and from the city center.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
s
"Good bargain."
This place was clean, comfortable, and just right for the price.
1 night business trip Dec 16, 2014
"Just Enough"
I was there for one night and the room was sufficient for the few hours I had to be there.
1 night business trip Dec 18, 2014
LaVerne
"Shady Hotel"
Hotel was right off the highway which made it convenient for us to find it. Hotel room was dinky, smelled like smoke, and was dirty.
Other trip Dec 17, 2014
Alan
"Amy is the best!!!"
Amy was the best host at the front desk. She was funny, helpful, and a wealth of information. I would definitely come back to the hotel again.
2 night trip Dec 5, 2014
Stanley
"Terrible housekeeping"
After I checked in, I found a dirty sock that was left behind from a previous guest, not sure how long it was there. The beds did not have clean sheets, you could see the wrinkles from the previous guest sleeping in the room. When I got to my second room, I noticed that one of the beds had new linens and the other did not (again wrinkles from previous guest). I do not understand why the hotel would try to save money by not washing linens every time between guest. If it is not a policy by the ownership, then, the housecleaning staff is not doing their job up to standard and should be retrained. The last thing was after I had to move to another room, I went to the front desk and asked about bottled water and they said they would have to charge me two dollars for the water. When I checked out, the clerk was on the phone and asked another customer if they were a preferred guest, and the guest said no. The clerk said if you sign up, you will get free water when you check in and check out. I was never offered that service.
Other trip Dec 11, 2014
"Good. Not great, but definitely good"
The hotel was fairly cheap. The biggest issue I could see people could have is the sound of planes flying overhead (didn't bother me). Traffic stops during the night. The place was comfortable, quiet and clean.
1 night business trip Dec 7, 2014
JP
The hotel was fine. Close to interstate and easy access, but unfortunately too close to the airport runway, as jets constantly landed or took off. The place was clean and seemed like a safe area. If you can get used to the sound of the planes, it's otherwise fairly quiet. Very adequate for the price.
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
Rusty
"Absolutely horrible! Room ranked of smoke!"
Had there been another vacant hotel nearby would have went somewhere else. The room smelled like smoke and so did our overnight bags by the next day. Wifi also did not work 90% of the time. Very disappointed wasn't newly remodeled or anything that is described or seen any pictures. Definitely was not worth $130 a night and to not have a continental breakfast. Will not be back!
1 night family trip Dec 6, 2014
"Shopping weekend"
We were there to do some shopping so it was just what we needed.
2 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
robert
"BNA hotel"
Great for close to airport
1 night business trip Dec 2, 2014
"Great Bargain!"
Great price, very clean, and excellent staff.
1 night romance trip Dec 4, 2014
"Hotel Stay near the Airport"
Pleased with the room. Very clean and comfortable. Nice quiet room. We did not receive a wake up call as requested but due to our cell phones we did get awakened.
Other trip Dec 4, 2014
"Great airport close to the airport"
Worked very well as a close avenue for getting you the airport. Only problem was we had a6am depart tine and the free shuttle didn't start till6:30 am. We called Tenn Cab and they were 45 min late. This was NOT GOOD. May want to find a different cab company to recommend to the guests.
1 night family trip Nov 25, 2014
mary
It was a decent experience. Staff nice, need to clean under beds
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
"Good room for the rate and so close to airport"
Really good place to stay for a layover or early morning flight. I had never stayed at Red Roof before, but the staff were very friendly, room was clean and beds were very comfortable. Panera Bread is conveniently located next door. Very close to airport but we heard minimal noise in the room. Stayed here due to an early morning flight. Would definitely stay here again.
1 night family trip Nov 25, 2014
"Just right"
Great room at a great price in a great location. Will book in the future!
1 night trip Nov 24, 2014
Phillip
"Convenient from and to airport"
Selected this place for an early morning flight out of Nashville. Conveniently located next to Airport. The staff is polite and accommodated my request for room on the first floor. Room was clean. A few restaurants nearby to grab a quick bite.
1 night business trip Nov 17, 2014
"Near the airport, good price."
Red Roof Inn. No frills, inexpensive and grea for the price. Staff was friendly and efficient. Room was clean and well laid out, I chose the superior king room. Although it has outside doors, I felt secure. A fair number of choices nearby for food, as no breakfast is served at Red Roof.
1 night business trip Nov 17, 2014
"Clean, but.."
We didn't expect a lot, just a place to stay before our early flight next day, but was very small. Missed the small extras like a hair dryer, coffee pot, etc. Will try for something a little better next time.
"Dirty washcloth in room and stained towels"
Upon staying at this hotel, I found a used washcloth from a previous visitor that was left on the shower rod. A towel was also stained and I just thought that the room could've been cleaner.
"Great staff. Clean room"
Room was ready when I arrived. Staff was nice. No problems!
Other trip Nov 19, 2014
Adam
"Shuttle doesn't always run"
Could not use the "free" shuttle as it stops running at 10 pm and my flight got in at 10 pm. Had to take a taxi which was an unexpected expense. Otherwise, a good basic stay.
1 night business trip Nov 12, 2014
"Simple Stay. Nothing too much"
It was a nice stay. I just wish the staff went the extra mile. Apart from them giving me an iron when i asked, they did not go the extra mile. They just do the basics of their job and that's it!
1 night trip Nov 13, 2014
"probably the best bargain in terms of convenience"
over night layover prior to long flight; very convenient with no hassle airport shuttle, in the middle of neighborhood with several very good comfort food establishments, walking distance.
1 night business trip Nov 12, 2014
Allen
"Short and sweet overnight flight to see my daughte"
Very professional and kind. Just needed a place to shower,change and rest. This worked,rooms were very clean and pleasant.
Other trip Nov 14, 2014
jay
"Make sure nearby construction is finished"
The room was clean and the bed was comfortable, so it was fine if all you need is a place to sleep. My only complaint was that during my stay (November 9) there was nearby construction and I was awoken at 7:30 AM by the sound of back up alarms on construction equipment.
2 night business trip Nov 7, 2014
It was a last minute trip. We booked the room the same day. It was perfect. It was only a $14 cab ride to Broadway downtown. Great location and price.
1 night trip with friends Nov 8, 2014
Leigh
"Not so clean"
Visible black mold in the room. Extremely old heater so full of dust/debris that i couldn't use it. Used towel from previous occupant left in shower. Part of toilet seat broken. Although this was advertised as a non-smoking, it had a lingering smell and all my clothes smelled like smoke when i got home.
1 night business trip Nov 2, 2014
When we arrived, the staff was friendly and professional. The room was clean and ready for us upon arrival. This Hotel is very convenient to the Airport, which was important to us. There were many food options very nearby. It was a nice stay.
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
"Pleased"
it was very nice, got in very late, but all worked out.
1 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
"Good Stay"
This was a stay over while on our way to another state. The hotel staff was pleasant, and the hotel was close to various restaurants, shopping, and freeways. When we arrived to the room, the smell was overwhelming due to the air conditioner was not working properly (dirty). The room as a whole was ok though, good enough for an overnight stay even though we stayed for a week. The price was good and I appreciate that they don't charge for animals.
8 night family trip Oct 19, 2014
Sundie
"The end of a bad night"
So long story short, we lost our car keys while traveling and ended up needing a room for the night before we were able to get a new key made to get home. Found this one less then a mile from the airport for a good price so we booked it and headed over. When we got to the hotel they covered our taxi fair which was nice because their shuttle wasn't running at the moment. We got into the room, it had a weird smell which didn't bother us at all once we were in the room for a little while. Beds weren't terrible, me and my 2.5 year old son slept on one bed and the wife on the other. I was out of the hotel by 8:15am to go wait on a tow truck and with check out at 11am, they allowed my wife and son to stay in the room until 12(noon) and then they had to hang out in the lobby where they were ever so nice to them, offered my son a candy bar and water. Staff was just ever so friendly on our situation and helped in any way they could, if we were able to tip the front desk we would have.
1 night family trip Oct 27, 2014
Brandon
"Terrible Customer Service"
Staying at Red Roof Inn was ok. However, the service we got when we were checking in was terrible. We booked our rooms and when we got to red roof inn our reservation couldn't be found. We called the agency through which we had booked the rooms and they said there is a reservation. Anyway the agency called red roof inn and told them there is a reservation for us. We we sitting in red roof in for about a hour and then asked if they had an available room they said no. About 20 mins later they said they found our reservation which is odd. I'm saying this to say that there service is terrible and I would not stay or recommend anyone to stay there.
2 night business trip Oct 24, 2014
"Good deal for the price"
It's too bad that the hotel does not offer any breakfast. They have coffee and hot water for tea 24/7 though, which is nice. Would stay there again.
3 night trip Oct 20, 2014
Nice hotel, though minimal in services--the staff handled everything that I needed
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
"Close to the airport and restaurants."
Towanda and Robbin, who work the front desk, were very helpful, friendly, informative, and professional. They were the best part of the stay! The airport is nearby and there are several choices of restaurants all within walking distance. This is a very affordable, relatively clean, close-to-the-airport inn. Nothing special, but could work well for many. Some issues with the shuttle, if you have an early morning flight. Cab fare was about $15.00 with a tip and the cab driver was very friendly.
Other trip Oct 25, 2014
roger
This was my first time staying in this area of Nashville and found it to be convenient. The hotel is about 10 minutes away from downtown and Opryland. Plenty of restaurants in the area as well as shops and gas bars. I'm always satisfied with Red roof hotels. The room was clean and the beds were comfy. Front desk staff was very helpful. My only complaint would be the internet connection - it repeatedly booted me out. Would I stay here again? Sure, if the price was right!
3 night trip Oct 16, 2014
"The bed was terrible i woke with a sore neck"
Awefull bed they also lied about 24 hr airport shuttle i had to hire a cab to get to the airport. There shuttle doesnt start running until 0600. I am handicapped and i need more time to get through security at the airport with my metal braces so i couldn't wait for their shuttle. And i was told because of the lousy bed they could refund me some of my money but because i used an online service there wasn't anything that they could do to compensate me
Other trip Oct 23, 2014
Kenneth
"Motel 6 Alternative"
No Red Roof famous breakfast No Extra space.......tight like Motel 6s Good location and close to Nashville Airport Good location and close to lots of fast food restaurants
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
"Good hotel for business travel at low price"
The overall quality of the room is consistent for a short-term stay business hotel. The hotel room was reasonably clean through-out and the sheets were certainly fresh. The location is excellent if you need to take a flight from the airport (a short distance away), but far away enough that the overhead planes are not a distraction. The surrounding area is quiet and has many restaurants (McDonalds, Panera Bread, etc) nearby to grab a bite. Consider this hotel at the best budget-driven option when needing to catch an early flight from Nashville or attending a meeting at a nearby convention hotel.
1 night business trip Oct 18, 2014
"Pouches of tissue"
I was surprised that they gave out little pouches of tissue but I found it nice in the end. The room was clean and the night was quiet.
1 night business trip Oct 16, 2014
"Nice location, but room had issues."
Room didn't appear to have been vacuumed recently. Comforter had burn holes. Spiders in bathroom. I would not recommend this establishment.
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
"SURPRISE"
I had called and let the front desk know that I was going to arrive around 12:30 am. I surprised when I arrived and the lobby door was locked. It was then that I realized that maybe this neighborhood wasn't so good and I was glad that I was not alone. I was asked to sign and initial an agreement that I would not smoke in the room and that they were a non smoking inviroment, so my next surprise when I walked in the room and all I could smell was cigarette smoke.
1 night trip with friends Oct 10, 2014