All hotels in Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America

Bad internet service
    Bad breakfast
  • Wellness
    Poor wellness & sports facilities
"Room was good for a night"
The parking lot was very full. Found one spot after making a lap around the room. Hotel was easy to find and near the airport. Check in was quick and easy and had no problem getting to my room on the 3rd floor. Room was clean and nice but the bathroom was VERY small. It takes some moving around once inside to get the door closed. Other than that, it was nice except for the TV wouldn't pick up any channels. That was fine since I was only using the room for a night. Room was quiet even given close proximity to the airport.
1 night trip with friends Sep 23, 2015
"Good room but terrible wifi!"
The wifi dropped the entire time of use. There was no stable connection. It is termed "free". With that being said, overall this was a good experience. I had the king bed package.
3 night business trip Sep 20, 2015
When you are walking on the walkway and you have to go through the bushes to the parking area to avoid being bitten by a large dog something is not right. The hotel rules say 1 well mannered dog, well this lady had 2 beasts, which she had no control over. No thanks!
Other trip Sep 14, 2015
james
Chose this hotel due to price and location. Was pleasantly surprised at how nice it was. Definately would stay here again over more expensive hotels.
2 night family trip Sep 10, 2015
michael
"Red Roof Inn Nashville Airport"
ok - convenient location but a little run down
2 night romance trip Sep 5, 2015
CURTIS
Very nice hotel for the price. Would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Aug 27, 2015
Thankful taxi fare was refunded without any question Room had a musty smell, felt kind of grimy though it was clean Noisy room next door.
Other trip Aug 25, 2015
"nice n quiet n clean"
It is a great location,everything in walking distance.Nice and safe area.
1 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
Tammi
"close to everything that we wanted to enjoy"
I would recommend this hotel the front desk all the staff the trip to the airport they made everything so wonderful and convenient it may not be your rich hotel but it was really super nice for the common folk like us thank you and all of your staff in Nashville Tennessee
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
"Inexpensive hotel-close to airport and Nashville."
Very close to the airport. The hotel has a shuttle that does round trip rides into Nashville. Driver was very nice. Staff was great and helpful.
1 night family trip Aug 18, 2015
"Helpful, Honest Staff"
This hotel is really showing some wear and tear. Bed covers/blankets were stained - they appeared to have been washed, but would benefit from replacement. Our first room had a toilet that was constantly running. Amy at the front desk was very helpful and switched rooms for us including an upgrade to a room with refrigerator and larger TV. Sadly the bathroom sink and countertop were both badly cracked, and the room smelled really musty and smoky even though this was supposed to be a non-smoking room. There was still water in the ice bucket from previous occupants. Rooms here are functional and the bed was soft but comfortable. On the extreme plus side, we accidentally left a Kindle reader behind in our room upon checkout and received a call from the hotel to let us know it had been found. They even shipped it back to my home since we were still on the road. Nice, helpful, honest people working at this facility that has seen better days.
1 night family trip Aug 13, 2015
"too overcharged for the luxury room"
This hotel is too overcharged. Stayed in the most expensive luxury room. it was not worth it. It looks like a low class
1 night business trip Aug 13, 2015
kwamu
"Dirty Room, Friendly Staff"
The Red Roof Inn was an adequate stay for one night. However, the room we checked into was considerably uncleaned. The hotel states a "no smoking" policy, yet there were ashes on the nightstand. Additionally, the bathroom floors and showers did not appear to have been cleaned before our check-in. With that being said, the front desk staff was very friendly and easy to deal with.
1 night romance trip Aug 5, 2015
Cheyenne
"Good value."
Bed was comfortable and my dog stayed free.
1 night romance trip Aug 15, 2015
robert a
"Comfortable & Clean"
nice stay. quiet and clean
2 night trip with friends Aug 14, 2015
LuCristi
Strictly used as a place to shower and sleep. Arrived late and checked out early. Room was fairly well maintained. Looked like older building with some updates. Served my purpose fine.
1 night romance trip Aug 11, 2015
"YES!"
We were a bit worried after a bad stay at another economy hotel in Nashville. But Red Roof came through. Great location, clean, updated, great staff. Has Wi-Fi, room service, several gas stations and restaurants right next door. We would stay here again and would certainly recommend it to others.
Other trip Aug 16, 2015
E
"stay here"
Easy check in and out. Room was very comfortable. The only thing was the airport shuttle doesn't run til 6:00 am and that's why I booked this hotel. My flight was at 6am. The great coffee was ready though! I would stay here again.
1 night trip Aug 11, 2015
DONNA
"Nice before flying out the next day"
Nice overnight stay before flying out the next day.
1 night romance trip Aug 10, 2015
Patrick
Very comfortable. Many dining options nearby.
1 night business trip Aug 3, 2015
The hotel staff were really nice but the rooms are pretty dumpy. I will not stay here again.
1 night business trip Aug 4, 2015
"Stale smell...could be cleaner"
Stale smell. Crumbs and dirt around bed legs. No fridge. Comforters heavily worn. Exterior clean location convince goid.
2 night trip Jul 31, 2015
The room was adequate for one night. Dark and dingy.
1 night romance trip Aug 1, 2015
"Ok hotel, make sue housekeeping know you are there"
Walked in on by a housekeeper. I don't believe it's was communicated correctly to the housekeeping staff that the room was rented. Also, it was a no knock entry...unacceptable, always.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2015
"Dissatisfied Stay @ Red Rood Inn"
Our hotel room room was dark and dingy and it appeared old. We were not impressed with our visit.
1 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
Carrie
I was disappointed to find that this hotel did not provide hair dryers or boxes of tissues. The tissues supplied were a pocket pack size of tissues. The door did not have weather stripping to close the gap at the bottom. We, therefore, had to deal with a wasp and other insects making their way into the room. The staff was quite friendly.
4 night romance trip Jul 29, 2015
Terri
Super close to the airport, was only like a 4 minute drive away. Friendly staff. Only had coffee for breakfast though.
Other trip Aug 4, 2015
Mariah
"Good hotel with great staff."
There was a incident with the door on first room I had. The door malfunctioned on the second day. The staff tried all options to open the door, with no luck. Staff moved me to another like room, not charging me for the night of the door incident or for the difference of the new room. Mechanic was called early the next day to fix the door. I was able to retrieve my belongings soon afterward.
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
"Nice place to stay"
The staff was very courteous & helpful and the rooms were very clean & comfortable. The only setback was no pool.
2 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
Judy
"Don't stay here"
Very musty smelling. The price was too much for the condition of the room.
1 night trip Jul 31, 2015
We had to stay due to a unexpected layover in Nashville. We booked this hotel and all was ok until I went to go to lay down, found the bed to be a little dusty and as I was talking to my husband he said "don't look up" knowing my fear of bugs and low and behold there was a huge bug above my head on the lighting! Needless to say I did not sleep well. Got up at 3:30 decided to make coffee and the coffee packet was there but empty. Times not restocked. I will not be staying there again.
1 night romance trip Jul 28, 2015
"Great hotel!"
This was a great hotel! We were very comfortable in this hotel. The service was great and it is in a great location.
2 night family trip Jul 7, 2015
Christine
"Affordable, free airport shuttle, nice staff"
Affordable, close to the airport, walking distance to much less expensive rental car location compared to airport location, walking distance to excellent BBQ, and next to a Panera. I stayed three nights for a conference where I needed to have a rental car. It was fine, but was definitely a low frills place in a neighborhood I wouldn't really want to be walking too late at night in. The staff were friendly and helpful, the room was comfortable, and they have a security guard at night to secure the parking and the rooms - all outside entrances.
3 night business trip Jul 8, 2015
"Not a fan"
Though I felt safe at the location, and it was extremely convenient to the airport, the room left a lot to be desired when it came to cleanliness. There was dust all over the ceiling, the linens smelled funny and I didn't want to walk barefoot. It just appeared very dingy. Not to mention, the airport shuttle could use some work. Chipped paint, rickety
Other trip Aug 1, 2015
Was in Nashville for a baseball game and even though I had arrived early after a flight from Austin . Was able to check in early . Would definitely recommend .
1 night trip Jul 28, 2015
"Respond to your question!!"
Desk service was good, but ED one person helping people and answering phone calls.. She was very busy, and the wait was long. The airport shuttle was not available.waited long then called the hotel.. Were told to take a taxi. Rooms were old.paint peaking off. This hotel will be off our list next time we come to Nashville.
1 night family trip Jul 27, 2015
Habib
":("
I've stayed at red roofs before and I was extremely disappointed in my stay at this particular one. Our rooms bed sheets were put on upside down and we're covered in stains. The amenities that were supposed to be in the room were not there because apparently they were only in certain rooms. We were told that our room would have a fridge, and microwave and had neither. The woman who came to change our stained bed sheets handed us a comforter I guess thinking that's what we needed. I come to Nashville every year and I will not be staying at this red roof again. On the plus side the girls at the front desk were very pleasant.
2 night trip with friends Jul 24, 2015
"Just what I was looking for"
The room was no frills and not much as far as extras but the layout was nice. The desk was perfect to work from but this is the second time I have stayed here because the beds are some of the most comfortable I have slept on in a hotel. My two top items are a reasonable internet and a good bed and I had both. I can eat somewhere else.
Other trip Jul 28, 2015
Room had a musty smell and corrosion in the bathroom was off putting.
Other trip Jul 28, 2015
"So so...."
Not bad at all, BUT overpriced. We had several family members who booked at separate times, and we all paid different prices for the SAME room. We paid anywhere from $70 to $145. NOT worth the $145 for those of us who booked later than the others. Ridiculous to have to pay DOUBLE for the same room. It's a $70 room, NOT $145 room. But, it was clean, recently remodeled, and comfortable. Front desk staff was 50/50. One girl was really sweet, the other 2 we dealt with acted as though they were annoyed to have to be there...didn't even make eye contact, much less smile. Probably wouldn't stay again unless I had no other option...$145/night for no fridge, no coffee maker, no hair dryer, paper thin bath cloths, but again, it WAS clean and comfortable.
2 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
Anna
"The hotel was a budget"
Of the 6 hotels used thus far in our month long vacation this Red Roof Hotel in Nashville has been the worst experience of this years and all our previous stays. Based on the web site info, advertisements and on line ads The hotel fell well short of all our expectations! The room was dirty, there was no refrigerator, coffee/tea maker, or other amenities to make our stay comfortable. The bed was less than comfortable as the mattress coils could be felt and the mattress "leaned" to one side. The second bed was just as bad. Our room was not cleaned the second day and we were not provided with fresh towels. The duty manager said there was nothing she do about it (it was 6:25 in the evening). I went to the office where I was given 3 bath towels. During check out there was nothing mentioned in or file and when I requested an adjustment I was treated indifferently, like it was my fault. The morning manager offered a $20.00 discount which I took. The staff attitude was indifferent and I felt that they didn't care. We will not ever stay in a " Red Roof" again! and will let all our friends know to avoid Red Roof Inns! Very Unhappy Customers
Other trip Jul 25, 2015
Rick and Mary
The room was small and smelly.
1 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
Shuttle to downtown is a great option (fee).
2 night romance trip Jul 16, 2015
"Pleasant!"
clean and comfortable, bleach fragrance bit strong! Ride to the airport was quite a pleasant & unexpected benefit. Lack of breakfast was a bit of a downer.
1 night trip with friends Jul 12, 2015
Friendly and helpful staff at front desk
1 night family trip Jul 15, 2015
Carl
"nice hotel close to the airport."
Had to leave early for the airport and the shuttle was available for the ride over. everyone was super nice.
Other trip Jul 17, 2015
Jane
"Good budget hotel"
For a budget hotel, it was clean and the bed was comfortable. Nothing special, but nothing bad.
1 night business trip Jul 13, 2015
"good stay"
Did not have time to do neighborhood
1 night trip with friends Jul 12, 2015
It was a clean, comfortable room. Very quite. Outside a little dated.
Other trip Jul 14, 2015