All hotels in Visalia, California, United States of America
1400 S Mooney Blvd, Visalia, CA, 93277, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9479

Was in town for only one nite and was good for what I wanted. Close to mall for shopping good location for me.room clean and management friendly
1 night trip Dec 11, 2015
Cynthia
"Ok experience"
When we arrived we were doubting about the area and service was just ok. This will be our first and last time
1 night romance trip Nov 6, 2015
"Bare Minimum"
Don't expect excellence...just the bare minimum. Wifi didn't work. King bed was the worst ever! shower head was bad. But it was fairly quiet, except for the elephants above us, outside they were quiet, and the sink counter was long so I could spread out my stuff. Buy hey, you get what you pay for. We were barely there so no big deal
3 night business trip Oct 22, 2015
MICHELLE
You only had smoking rooms available but I put in a request for a non smoking and I was able to get it no problems!
2 night business trip Oct 23, 2015
Billie
"Better than I expected."
I usually expect econo anything to be a little outdated, & stained things everywhere. The bathroom was clean, floor was decent, but I noticed a stained pillow case. It was awesome that they had a fridge & microwave in the room. The weirdest part about our stay was when we were walking back to our room, a staff member stopped us & asked where we were going, as if we were trespassing. We told her we were staying there over the weekend, & she said okay but continued to watch us with an eerie look.
Other trip Oct 26, 2015
Nica
"Good location / close to Convention Center"
Hotel easy to find. Staff very helpful with directions to Convention Center, etc. Very quite did not hear any noises from outside or rooms next door, Except for the last night, of our stay, Saturday October 17, 2016 11:00 PM to 12:00 AM, The room directly above room 128, the tenant made so much loud noise stomping around the floor and dropping heavy items sounding like it was going to come through the ceiling. They finally calmed down after 45 minutes to an hour. We could not get to sleep as we wanted to get up early to leave for our trip home on Sunday October 18,15. We did not call the office because we thought they Econo Lodge Sequoia would call the tenant and tell them that we were the ones with the complaint. Thinking it may cause a problem. I felt that our cars were in a secured parking area, although some of the parking spots were a little narrow to get in and out of your car without the door hitting the vehicle parked next to yours. The price was good and will book a room next October 2016 for our next convention. Thank You,
Other trip Oct 19, 2015
Jeanne
"Would not recommend to friends and families."
Older looking motel with lots of cosmetic needed to be fixed (cracked counter bathroom) and needed to be cleaned better. Felt dingy inside the room. The pool needed to be cleaned regularly. It had green algae on the pool floor.
Other trip Sep 8, 2015
Too hot and the cilm is very noisy
1 night trip with friends Jul 30, 2015
"Functional getaway"
I enjoy my stay since it gives me peace and quietness every time I have stayed at the Econo Lodge. I like to clean room and it's just what I need a basic room to relax after a visit to my mom in Farmersville. The Hot Breakfast was awesome! Hot mini waffles, cereal, oj, coffee and even fresh cold milk. That is what i call breakfast.
2 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
Graciela
"last stop on our trip"
I stayed there on a road trip across California that me and my wife were taking and the hotels was great the room was good and there was no complaints from me
1 night romance trip Jul 23, 2015
michael
Adequate amenities. Accommodating manager.
1 night family trip Jul 22, 2015
Corinna
"Good for the money"
Clean room. Friendly staff. Decent continental breakfast. I would stay here again.
1 night family trip Jul 21, 2015
"Convenient to Sequoia.good value"
Very quiet location, yet close to freeway and food choices.
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
jim and kathy
"Fresh paint"
Well run facility-location near good restaurants.
Other trip Jul 19, 2015
Joan
"If you want an economic stay..."
The stay was excellent. Staff friendly and knowledgeable about the surrounding area and very accommodating. Hotel area is quiet and peaceful. Enjoyed my stay
Other trip Jul 19, 2015
ELLEN
The hotel was decent for the price. The staff wasn't super helpful. We didn't get breakfast the first day because we had to leave early and the breakfast didn't start until 7, and the staff wasn't accommodating about it at all. And when we did get the breakfast the next day, it wasn't really the "hot breakfast" that was advertised, it was basically continental. The only hot thing was waffles, and then there was cereal, toast, Danish, tea, and coffee. That's it. No fruit or anything. There was a coffee maker, refrigerator and microwave in the room, however, which was nice. And the room was clean and fairly nice.
2 night romance trip Jul 10, 2015
"Not in a good area"
The lady at the front desk was not nice, even her staff looked frightened of her, it was a hot day and her pool was closed and runned down, it looked beautiful on their website, also she asked for a deposit for the room so I said just put it on my credit card like every other hotel does, she insisted she wanted cash, I thought that was very odd. They also advertised free hot breakfast with your stay,when I checked out at 7 am the front desk was closed and no one around,had to wait awhile till someone answered the night bell, I didn't like my stay there at all.
Other trip Jul 5, 2015
Hospital worker
"EXCELENT LOCATION BESIDES THE RIVER"
FOR THE PRICE AND DISTANCE TO THE PARK IS OK , BUT THE AMENIETIS ARE VERY EXPENSIVE, INTERNET, AND LOCAL CALL , THE RIVER AND ITS BEACH ARE WONDERFULL
Other trip Jun 30, 2015
HOLMES
"Not the greatest location"
Wifi never worked while we were there. Location not the greatest.
Other trip Jun 27, 2015
"TOOO HOT!"
We arrived for our first time ever in California and it was 109 degrees that day. When we opened the door to our room it was like a heat wave that made you so sick. The air was not on in the rooms and it took over 3 hours for the rooms to become comfortable. I was so sick from heat that it made us all miserable. The rooms were clean but that doesn't really matter when you are trying to not lose your stomach from the heat. For the amount of money they charge there should have been air on in the rooms. Will never visit again.
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
"Not Recommended"
Not happy with this motel. Electrical lights did not function properly. Was happy to leave the next morning. I do not recommend.
1 night romance trip May 12, 2015
"One and Only Time for Us"
Did not like this hotel. The desk lamp was tied to a motion sensor by the front door. Every minute or so, it would go off. To turn it back on, we had to wave at the door. Finally, we plugged it in to a socket in the bathroom, causing a tripping hazard. It seemed very strange just to save the motel a few pennies of electricity. Would not stay here again.
1 night romance trip May 12, 2015
"Totally Ridiculous Lighting Setup w/ Motion Sensor"
Room and bathroom OK, but nothing special. They were certainly nothing "to write home about." Shabby neighborhood. Shabby motel property. There was a desk in the room, but the desk lamp was tied to a motion sensor by the front door. It was ridiculous! I cannot over emphasize how ridiculous it was to attempt to work at the desk and have the light turn off every minute or so, then have to wave my arms in order to have the motion sensor by the door register movement and turn the light back on. I finally unplugged the light and plugged it back in in the bathroom. Permanent light, finally! But the dangling electrical cord created a safety hazard. All this effort to save a few cents a day in electrical costs. Unbelievable! This motel does not deserve your patronage.
"staff was great"
really good front desk person clean lobby property clean rooms updated not dirty or in need of repairs.
Other trip Jun 4, 2015
top car
"big trees."
The woman at the desk was friendly. As were most of the people in the town. I like Visalia. The room had issues as for the carpet. It had dark spots that looked like they were not coming up with cleaning. Like axle grease. But the room was fine and everything worked. No critters. Not bothered by anyone and fairy quiet. I have no complaints.
2 night trip May 20, 2015
"OK"
Nothing fancy but OK for the night.
3 night romance trip Apr 30, 2015
marla
"Clean Nice and Perfect Price"
Center of town. Very Clean. I am pretty picky about the cleanliness and I felt clean even though the bedspread was a little dated I dint mind because it felt clean.
1 night business trip Mar 7, 2015
Tania
"Had a great night of sleep, thanks"
Great price, nice rooms.. I like the waffle-maker, wish they had a little sausage or meat, but beggars can't be choosers. I do not care about outside appearance but it would help bring business in if the place was repainted. Convenient location, close to food, shopping, downtown
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
"Good basic hotel."
Just looking for a room near a job. I didn't need glamorous, just functional. It was adequate. No trouble with check-in or check-out. Room was clean and looked nice. They had free wifi and there was a desk for my laptop, but no outlet near it. The room came with a mini-fridge and microwave, but the fridge wasn't working. Free included breakfast was just waffles, toast, or cold cereal with juice and coffee.
1 night business trip Feb 24, 2015
"Great hotel in its price range."
Was pleasantly surprised with the whole experience. Price was best in area, close to my job, and nice and quiet. The continental breakfast was better than the reviews suggested.
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
David C.
"Close to restaurants and shopping"
Staff was pleasant, should of chosen an upstairs room though. There are parking spaces right next to the rooms so someone decided to park their car right next to my window. They played loud music til about 10pm, I could not sleep. Bed was comfortable, shower good water pressure and hot water. Bathroom had a dead cockroach on the floor but overall room was nice.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
calitraveler
Good clean room. Across street from Starbucks was a plus.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
A caring father
We arrived about half an hour before "after hours" only to find the lobby door locked. Once we were finally in our room all was to be expected. Nothing fancy, a roof over our heads and a bed to sleep. On the day of check out we had left early for an appointment, we returned to our room about 45 minutes before check out only to find our room already being cleaned. Once we got housekeeping out of our room so we could change and prepare for our 5 hour drive home,I went to the lobby to checkout. There was no one behind the desk, rang the service bell twice. Still no one. With 2 other people behind me the man working the front finally came out. Now almost 10 minutes after checkout time I hand in my room key. No receipt, nothing. Now a day later I find a fee of $40 on my account from the hotel! A late checkout fee! Won't be staying here again.
2 night business trip Jan 23, 2015
Crystal
Acceptable for the rate paid. Spotty internet. Temperamental television reception.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
kenny
"Nice hotel near the convention center"
the hotel was above my expectations. For a comfortable room at a reasonable price I recommend it.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
bob
"horriable customer service"
when i got to the hotel no one was there came back 5 mins later check in then he followed me to my room to see how many people i had with me dont ever stay here i wont
1 night business trip Oct 20, 2014
"It was ok..."
The room was large, but the beds were hard. Didn't sleep well either night. The breakfast needs fruit! There was not an ounce of fruit. I do not consider fruit juice a fruit!
2 night trip with friends Oct 16, 2014
"Second time around."
Stayed there in Feb too. Liked it then liked it now. Friendly staff, clean comfortable room. Awesome free breakfast, great waffles. On the main street, easy to get to. Traffic noise not a problem for me. Did not use the pool. Would stay there again.
1 night trip Sep 23, 2014
"Convenient stay over"
I was not impressed with the evening staff that checked us in, nor the continental breakfast, but the room and bed met our needs.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2014
Arnie G.
"Accusatory manager"
The manager started throwing accusations the morning we checked out. She even went as far as trying to take it upon herself to search our belongings. Was rude and mean and chased us away.
1 night business trip Aug 25, 2014
G
"Good price, nice people"
I was traveling with my brother and we had stayed in many hotels during our cross- country trip. The staff was very nice and the room was clean and quiet. We even had some car problems and were referred to a very good mechanic. Overall it was a pleasant experience.
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
Female
Older hotel. se;ected it b ecause of pool. pool was closed
1 night trip Jul 31, 2014
Clean, cool, & quiet.
1 night business trip Aug 7, 2014
RW
"About one hour from Sequoia National Park."
The hotel offers basic accommodations at affordable prices; nothing fancy. Our room was clean; beds were comfortable, and the A/C worked just fine. Continental breakfast is included; consisting of Waffles, pastries, cereal and coffee. There is a Starbucks across the street, and many restaurants nearby if you wish something different. The night we stayed at this hotel on June 2014, there was a group of men who were drinking, talking and laughing loudly on the parking lot. Lucky for us, we were staying on the other side of the hotel. Nonetheless the sight of it made my wife feel very uneasy. I am surprised the hotel allowed this kind of behavior on its premises. My low rating is because of this incident, hoping that management take notice of this, and do not allow it to happen again.
Other trip Aug 6, 2014
July
"Convenient to Sequoia Nat Park"
Great location. Near highway other amenities. Down the road you'll find almost any type or restaurant or retail business that you may need: Target, Best Buy, Red Lobster just to name a few (Visalia itself is a convenient location). The hotel was clean and comfortable. My only improvement need would the air conditioning which was very strong when it was blowing air but allowed the room to get too hot while at rest. However my other two companions sharing the room were not bothered by this. The pool was closed but this was not our priority.
Other trip Jul 25, 2014
stayed 2 nights
Comfortable
1 night business trip Jul 19, 2014
Ernst
"Bad choice of lodging"
Booked our room, went into our room.... It smelled bad, not sure what the smell was but it was not pleasant. We went over to our daughter's house to think about it , and decided to stay some where else. That being the lamp liter inn. When we returned after less then an hour they refused to cancel our room, I offered to pay them half price to not stay there but they refused. Frankly, it was worth full price to not stay there . Did I tell you that the pool was closed? In CENTRAL CA. IN JULY!!!? The Place totally sucked, I could not recommend this place to my worst enemy.
Other trip Jul 17, 2014
Nick
Great stay hIghly recommed
1 night trip Jul 10, 2014
Amos famos
"Adequate"
Adequate lodging for our purposes, just passing through on our way to Sequoia National Park. My son was disappointed the pool was closed.
1 night trip Jun 28, 2014
"Not Far From Convention Center"
I booked here as it was real close to the convention center at a significant fraction of the cost. The street the hotel is located on has tons of restaurants within half a mile of its location, which is a bonus. The outside of the hotel can give a bad vibe for some, however the rooms are pretty on point, and the staff can be trusted. My friend bravely left his iPad out and it was NOT taken. Not bad for those looking for a cheap stay in the area.
4 night trip Jun 25, 2014