All hotels in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, United States of America
19540 Coastal Highway, Rehoboth Beach, DE, 19971, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9479

"Unhappy at Econo Lodge Inn"
We had to change rooms because the first room smelled bad and did not look clean. It looked like it was old. The second room was not much better. It was not vacuumed and just did not seem clean. Had problems with shower and TV going off. The one good thing is the free breakfast. I did enjoy that. I think the hotel pool should have been open later than 8:00 pm at night.
3 night family trip Jul 14, 2015
ANGIE
"Rehobeth wedding"
For the price it was adequate
2 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
"Sometimes you don't get what you pay for"
The floors in our room didn't look like they were vacumed, our tub was dirty and still had hair in it along with hair on the bathroom floor. I had a coffee maker but there was no coffee pot. Also the frig froze everything and there was no way to change the temp. Most importantly the pipes were cross posted in our room, which ment hot water was cold water and vice versa. For the first night we were unable to shower as nobody told us this. The front desk called maintenance and they were at our room in a few mins. But maintenance already knew about it but was never but in the notes at the front desk. This could of ended bad if I had a young kid in the room with me. Also when I asked housekeeping for sheets to change my own bed, they brought them to me unfolded in a huge bunch. The breakfast was good, not a lot of choices but better then nothing at all. The pool closes way to early considering most people are there on vacation so they don't get back to their room til 8, my whole stay i was unable to enjoy the pool because it closes at 8. The staff were friendly and tried to help when they could.
3 night family trip Jul 14, 2015
"Not so good"
Not only did we have an issue with the room but, they didn't honor what I had reserved through Hotels.com
3 night family trip Jul 13, 2015
"Beach Break for a day"
Good breakfast with blueberry waffles, bran cereal and bagels,muffins also available
1 night trip Jul 8, 2015
too noisy.. others upstairs kept talking outside until 2am. breakfast room is too small, mostly take breakfast then return to rooms. Even saw a family with kids, they sat on the floor, had their breakfast.
1 night family trip Jun 30, 2015
"nasty"
This was one of the worst hotels we have ever stayed in. The price was outrageous for what we got. Dead bugs in the room, cigarette burns in blankets, the floor was soaking wet, the patio door didn't completely shut or lock, it just felt dirty and the wifi didn't work. The breakfast was cereal and donuts in a small room. The pool looked nice but we didn't go in it. This hotel was dirty and creepy. They should take all the money they are overcharging their guests and update the rooms!
2 night trip with friends Jun 26, 2015
Quick one day stay, did not disappoint. Easy to find, easy access to other areas, clean!
1 night family trip Jun 24, 2015
Jo
Wonderful hotel, clean, nice pool, very nice people in the reception. Rooms are a little old and you can hear your neighbors !!
1 night family trip Jun 21, 2015
Basem
"Great place for the value"
Great stay for the price...breakfast says includes fresh fruit but it did not....no biggie...I would stay there again.
2 night family trip Jun 7, 2015
"Wifi connection is very poor"
The only problem we had while staying there is the internet. The wifi connection is very poor. But aside from that we had a good time staying there.
2 night romance trip Jun 6, 2015
"My Stay"
the staff was very friendly. Hotel was clean and very affordable. I would definitely stay away.
1 night business trip May 19, 2015
Sherie
"Decent room, would book again."
Very nice, good shopping area, nice restaurants nearby, descent room at a good price. (poor TV reception).
1 night trip May 18, 2015
Anne
"Just a couple heads up"
The security door was busted. The carpet right inside the security door was completely soaked. Our balcony was permanently locked. We told them and they said they would have someone come up to open it up but it never happened. The glass on balcony door was very filthy.
2 night family trip May 21, 2015
"Ok place to go and affordable"
It was a nice location near everything including the beach. But inside the room the walls are bare,the bathroom is tiny, and the entire stay they never changed out sheets. I also found stained rags in the bathroom as well as the TV that volume kept going up and down and cutting off.
3 night romance trip May 18, 2015
"Rehoboth Stay"
Appreciated the complete renovation of room including all furniture.
1 night romance trip May 17, 2015
"great hotel for price"
A newly renovated room. Very clean, very quiet. there was construction going on during the day, but made no impact on quiet at night. The front desk and all personnel of the hotel were kind and completely professional. Location to what we were doing is great. One idea: perhaps add fruit (bananas or apples) to the continental breakfast as the breakfast leans a bit to the starchy side.
2 night romance trip May 14, 2015
"close to the beach and mall"
it Washington great !
2 night trip May 9, 2015
valerie
"Nice comfortable situation."
Looks like it has been completely remodeled. Every thin looked and functioned the way it should. Housekeeping did a great job and Dee and Julia at front desk did a great job helping me with further reservations.
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
"VERY UNCOMFORTABLE"
The beds were very hard and uncomfortable. The room was very small and the set up was outdated.
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
Nessa
"Convenient location for shopping and restaurants"
Room was clean and adequate for a short stay. Staff members were friendly. Breakfast was very basic. WiFi didn't work. Location was convenient for shopping and restaurants.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
Cindy
"hotel close to friends that we were visiting"
Room was not handicap accessible like promised. 1.Could not use wheelchair in room, 2. bathroom was small cann't even turn around with a walk, 3. Toilet was very low 4. No bars to hold onto getting in and out of tub, 5. shower was not hand held.
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
Bonnie
"RB in the off season."
Clean, comfortable & good value for the money.
3 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
Patrick
"nice hotel close to outlets"
On a weekend getaway. The room was clean. The television was outdated. Close to the outlet, restaurants and within 40 minutes to all three casinos Dover, Harrington and Ocean Downs.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
"Econo Lodge - Rohoboth Beach"
Was a nice room for the price. Like having a breakfast bar. That helps. Needed more MILK though.
1 night romance trip Apr 8, 2015
Joan
"Nice stay Easter weekend"
Hotel was clean. Rooms size bigger than expected. Hotel staff friendly and contacted us relative to our 2nd night stay because I had booked 2 nights as separate reservations.
1 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
No iron/ironing board or microwave in the room, which these days is a nescessity. Outdated TV, and no clock radio in the room. Overall rating would be a 2.5 stars
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
Cher
"beach trip"
Getaway with my daughter and her friend to celebrate my daughter 16th bday. Room was nice and cozy. Service was great. Close to everything. Only complaint i have is that hotel was a little dated. Wish there was an indoor pool.
2 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
crystal
"Would stay again."
Only 2 complaints: pillows were old and the tv needs upgrading. The reception was bad. Otherwise, the staff was friendly and hotel was relatively quiet.
2 night business trip Mar 1, 2015
"Mold,Dirty Interior and Dumpster just outside door"
The room was booked months early yet we were given a room around back with a debris dumpster just outside our door and a mold removal van parked on the side. The t.v. didn't show a clear picture w/o lines and the internet only worked occasionally. The maid envelope left for us had prior "grease" stains on it and the refrigerator froze items and then leaked all over the carpet. We were only given 2 shampoo samples and 3 towels for four people, yet charged $25.00 extra per night for the 2 other adults for each of the 2 nights we stayed. The bathroom was tiny and the ceiling in there was was falling down. A maid came late and made the beds, but never vacuumed. Overall the room wasn't worth staying in even at a discounted rate, although the beds were comfy and the shower did have pressure and was hot! Only book If your options are limited, and I wouldn't mention more than 2 guests since no extra accommodations are given for them.
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
Charlottee
"5 stars"
Me and my boyfriend decided to stay at the econo lodge for the weekend and everyone was pleasant and we enjoyed our stay!
1 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
Tracy
"Never agaib"
Room was extremely cold at least a 1" gap at the bottom of door heater was barely working and replacement room was not much better walkways were treacherous with ice overall a very poor hotel
1 night romance trip Feb 19, 2015
Karl
"total nightmare"
This room was not clean at all and totally run down and could not believe when we found ladies underwear left in the bed the dresser had something spilled on it the walls had holes in them and the ceiling had what looked like water spots and when we informed them of this they did nothing not an apology competition anything we will never go back and I will thank twice before ever going to any econolodge again!!!
1 night family trip Feb 8, 2015
brenda
The room I stayed in was on the first floor facing the parking lot. It was clean and comfortable and had all the amenities such as a hair dryer, coffee maker, and an iron with an ironing board. The free continental breakfast was minimal, but there is a a Cracker Barrel right next door. I really enjoyed my stay.
1 night trip Feb 14, 2015
"Summertime hotel in Winter"
I had to sleep in swear pants and long sleeve shirt. The heat never really arrived in the room . I passed on the complimentary breakfast and got the hell out in the morning because I didn't want to be disappointed yet again by this place.
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
"2. Adress"
I like this hotel. It's economical and breakfast is free.
1 night business trip Dec 29, 2014
hakan
"overnight"
Good place while traveling. Clean with a friendly staff.
Other trip Dec 18, 2014
We had to stay for just once night, the value is great and the hotel is clean. You get a microwave, fridge and coffee maker. That is more than most hotels with double the cost. What surprised me, the towels were actually soft. I really enjoyed out stay. Very practical and a great value.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
"Good for your money"
My crews like the place. One of 2 favorite hotels when they are staying in the area. They tell me it is the nicest Econ Lodge they have stayed in. They have stayed in quite a few. Believe I would hear about it if wasn't nice.
2 night business trip Dec 10, 2014
"my experience at econolodge"
It was nice. It was comfortable nod at a reasonable rate. The breakfast was soso. The room was nice. The only thing that we didn't like was that you couldn't adjust the temp to much. It took awhile for the room to get warm. When it did you couldn't make it cool if you needed it. Overall it's a nice hotel ND I would recommend it to people. Everyone at the hotel are very polite ND helpful.
2 night romance trip Dec 9, 2014
"Very nice budget hotel"
EconoLodge was a great place to stay. Very nice for a budget hotel. Would stay again.
2 night romance trip Dec 6, 2014
"Hotel near outlets"
Even though the room didn't look like the pictures on the websites we made thei most of it since our purpose was to shop at the outlets. However the headboard fell off and luckily it didn't hit anyone. Maintenance arrived immediately to fix it. The place needs a bit of a facelift. The floor in the bathroom was not leveled but we did have clean towels. The sink is scratched up. We get what we paid for. Breakfast was included. A service worker maintained the area to keep it clean and stocked!
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
Lilly
"Gas Smell"
Room was fine for the price, but there was a really strong gas smell from the back parking lot. Talked to the front desk about it and they explained that this was due to the dryer being used.
1 night romance trip Nov 22, 2014
Good experience. The hotel allowed us early check in, to accomodate my elderly mother. Thank you!
Other trip Nov 22, 2014
Not a bad experience breakfast was not what I expected, the beds were comfortable,
Tina
"Good location easy access to shop & dine"
Our second day there the 28th of Oct we were out of the room for most of the day.Upon arriving back for the evening my wife notice that her Nook tablet was missing and called the front desk they said they had to wait for manager in AM to report theft to police.After no response next morning I called and was told no one entered room because we placed a do not disturb sign out and that we ordered a microwave.We did neither of these things but front desk said they had it in writing from an employee. I will try to find econo lodge home office info and let them know.by the way police were never called because we had a do not disturb sign out.we were happy to leave.
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
david
"Comfortable Room and Great Service"
My boyfriend and I stayed here for a wedding in late October. We originally booked the room for one night, but decided to stay two and couldn't get the reservation changed through Hotels.com. When we arrived, I explained to the desk clerk that we had two separate reservations but would like to stay continuously in one room, and she instantly revised our booking. The room itself was dated, but everything was extremely clean, and the beds were comfortable. We also needed an iron during our stay, and one was brought to us within 3 minutes. Plus, the location is excellent. It is directly across from the Tanger Outlets and is less than 2 miles from the beach.
1 night romance trip Oct 30, 2014
Heating/cooling unit was too noisy on start up and while running.
1 night business trip Oct 27, 2014
Dianne
"Great location in the midst of 3 large outlets"
Hotel in need of a serious update in furnishings and finishes. Continental breakfast served the usual bagels, donuts, cereal, etc. Staff worked hard to keep everything filled. Maid service very accommodating.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
Here to shop
"The hotel room smelled as soon as i opened door."
I have stayed in many hotels of that price range that were up to date and clean. when climbing the stairs, there were cig butts all over the place, although my room was smoke free, seems like they stepped out side and had a ball. The bathroom was small and the door seemed to have been kicked in and repaired. The TV would not go on and after i made the second call to the desk, they explained that a light switch had to be on. it was ridiculous. I didn't want to take a shower or get in my PJs, everything just felt dirty. I would not stay there again.
Other trip Oct 19, 2014