All hotels in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here19540 Coastal Highway, Rehoboth Beach, DE, 19971, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9479

"RB in the off season."
Clean, comfortable & good value for the money.
3 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
Patrick
"Econo Lodge - Rohoboth Beach"
Was a nice room for the price. Like having a breakfast bar. That helps. Needed more MILK though.
1 night romance trip Apr 8, 2015
Joan
"Nice stay Easter weekend"
Hotel was clean. Rooms size bigger than expected. Hotel staff friendly and contacted us relative to our 2nd night stay because I had booked 2 nights as separate reservations.
1 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
"beach trip"
Getaway with my daughter and her friend to celebrate my daughter 16th bday. Room was nice and cozy. Service was great. Close to everything. Only complaint i have is that hotel was a little dated. Wish there was an indoor pool.
2 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
crystal
"Would stay again."
Only 2 complaints: pillows were old and the tv needs upgrading. The reception was bad. Otherwise, the staff was friendly and hotel was relatively quiet.
2 night business trip Mar 1, 2015
"5 stars"
Me and my boyfriend decided to stay at the econo lodge for the weekend and everyone was pleasant and we enjoyed our stay!
1 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
Tracy
"Never agaib"
Room was extremely cold at least a 1" gap at the bottom of door heater was barely working and replacement room was not much better walkways were treacherous with ice overall a very poor hotel
1 night romance trip Feb 19, 2015
Karl
"total nightmare"
This room was not clean at all and totally run down and could not believe when we found ladies underwear left in the bed the dresser had something spilled on it the walls had holes in them and the ceiling had what looked like water spots and when we informed them of this they did nothing not an apology competition anything we will never go back and I will thank twice before ever going to any econolodge again!!!
1 night family trip Feb 8, 2015
brenda
The room I stayed in was on the first floor facing the parking lot. It was clean and comfortable and had all the amenities such as a hair dryer, coffee maker, and an iron with an ironing board. The free continental breakfast was minimal, but there is a a Cracker Barrel right next door. I really enjoyed my stay.
1 night trip Feb 14, 2015
"2. Adress"
I like this hotel. It's economical and breakfast is free.
1 night business trip Dec 29, 2014
hakan
"overnight"
Good place while traveling. Clean with a friendly staff.
Other trip Dec 18, 2014
We had to stay for just once night, the value is great and the hotel is clean. You get a microwave, fridge and coffee maker. That is more than most hotels with double the cost. What surprised me, the towels were actually soft. I really enjoyed out stay. Very practical and a great value.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
"Good for your money"
My crews like the place. One of 2 favorite hotels when they are staying in the area. They tell me it is the nicest Econ Lodge they have stayed in. They have stayed in quite a few. Believe I would hear about it if wasn't nice.
2 night business trip Dec 10, 2014
"my experience at econolodge"
It was nice. It was comfortable nod at a reasonable rate. The breakfast was soso. The room was nice. The only thing that we didn't like was that you couldn't adjust the temp to much. It took awhile for the room to get warm. When it did you couldn't make it cool if you needed it. Overall it's a nice hotel ND I would recommend it to people. Everyone at the hotel are very polite ND helpful.
2 night romance trip Dec 9, 2014
"Very nice budget hotel"
EconoLodge was a great place to stay. Very nice for a budget hotel. Would stay again.
2 night romance trip Dec 6, 2014
"Hotel near outlets"
Even though the room didn't look like the pictures on the websites we made thei most of it since our purpose was to shop at the outlets. However the headboard fell off and luckily it didn't hit anyone. Maintenance arrived immediately to fix it. The place needs a bit of a facelift. The floor in the bathroom was not leveled but we did have clean towels. The sink is scratched up. We get what we paid for. Breakfast was included. A service worker maintained the area to keep it clean and stocked!
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
Lilly
"Gas Smell"
Room was fine for the price, but there was a really strong gas smell from the back parking lot. Talked to the front desk about it and they explained that this was due to the dryer being used.
1 night romance trip Nov 22, 2014
Good experience. The hotel allowed us early check in, to accomodate my elderly mother. Thank you!
Other trip Nov 22, 2014
Not a bad experience breakfast was not what I expected, the beds were comfortable,
Tina
"Good location easy access to shop & dine"
Our second day there the 28th of Oct we were out of the room for most of the day.Upon arriving back for the evening my wife notice that her Nook tablet was missing and called the front desk they said they had to wait for manager in AM to report theft to police.After no response next morning I called and was told no one entered room because we placed a do not disturb sign out and that we ordered a microwave.We did neither of these things but front desk said they had it in writing from an employee. I will try to find econo lodge home office info and let them know.by the way police were never called because we had a do not disturb sign out.we were happy to leave.
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
david
"Comfortable Room and Great Service"
My boyfriend and I stayed here for a wedding in late October. We originally booked the room for one night, but decided to stay two and couldn't get the reservation changed through Hotels.com. When we arrived, I explained to the desk clerk that we had two separate reservations but would like to stay continuously in one room, and she instantly revised our booking. The room itself was dated, but everything was extremely clean, and the beds were comfortable. We also needed an iron during our stay, and one was brought to us within 3 minutes. Plus, the location is excellent. It is directly across from the Tanger Outlets and is less than 2 miles from the beach.
1 night romance trip Oct 30, 2014
Heating/cooling unit was too noisy on start up and while running.
1 night business trip Oct 27, 2014
Dianne
"Great location in the midst of 3 large outlets"
Hotel in need of a serious update in furnishings and finishes. Continental breakfast served the usual bagels, donuts, cereal, etc. Staff worked hard to keep everything filled. Maid service very accommodating.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
Here to shop
"The hotel room smelled as soon as i opened door."
I have stayed in many hotels of that price range that were up to date and clean. when climbing the stairs, there were cig butts all over the place, although my room was smoke free, seems like they stepped out side and had a ball. The bathroom was small and the door seemed to have been kicked in and repaired. The TV would not go on and after i made the second call to the desk, they explained that a light switch had to be on. it was ridiculous. I didn't want to take a shower or get in my PJs, everything just felt dirty. I would not stay there again.
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
"COLUMBUS Weekend"
Overall a good place for a short stay or if with a group that is looking to keep costs at a minimum
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
"you do get what u pay for"
I am a firm believer in you get what you pay for granted my room was only $70.00 a night and the best price around but it was a handicap accessible room on first floor all the parking in front of room 4 spots were handicap parking ..so could not park in front of my room that was inconvenient.. the room itself I thought was smelly like a damp basement.. the odor it seemed to be permeated in the carpet the room definitely needed to be upgraded.. I know I am spoiled on good coffee the coffee there was terrible in the decanter urn in continental breakfast room .. I blame the coffee brand and I thought how much could it cost econo-lodge for a better brand they are a big chain motel.. I tried it friday and saturday you think coffee would be a easything.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
pascotlyn
"Barry H"
The room was very nice for the price. Continental breakfast was akso very nice since I was down to surf fish.
3 night business trip Oct 3, 2014
barry hall
"fine"
it was fine. although they wouldn't let the adults stay in the breakfast room at night to talk which I didn't understand
2 night family trip Oct 3, 2014
We enjoyed our stay and will return
2 night trip Sep 30, 2014
Doris Egli
"ok. but shabby"
needs to.be remodeled.. shabby
3 night business trip Jul 6, 2014
"Rehoboth"
Would definitely stay again. Can't beat it for 49 dollars. Front desk was very nice and helpful. Good stuff.
1 night trip Sep 24, 2014
Ben
"Comfortable"
Clean hotel with a comfortable feeling.
1 night trip Sep 26, 2014
"About the room"
The room is dirty and air .conditions is notwworking
Other trip Sep 28, 2014
"No Way!"
Very dirty! Nothing has been upgraded in many many years. Everything that was metal in the room was rusted through. Bathrooms looked like the walls were dry rotted. Just nasty! Housekeeping didn't even clean the room. I do not recommend anyone staying at this hotel.
2 night trip Sep 19, 2014
Cory
"small rooms property not kept well"
would not use again not well maintained & small room
2 night trip with friends Sep 12, 2014
km
"The right LOCATION!!!!!"
Overall it wasn't a bad experience, the staff was very polite and courteous. The room definitely needed some improvement, a little updating would surely help.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
Evelyn
"One night stay in Rehoboth Beach"
Checked in with no issues - clerk was nice. Room was marginal... peeling wallpaper in the bathroom, but no bugs seen so I guess it was OK for just me staying. Would not put my family here.
Other trip Sep 14, 2014
IndyRob
"Poor maintenance"
Electrical outlets and lights need replacing.
2 night business trip Aug 31, 2014
Ming
"Better hotels in the area."
There was a leak in my friends room which started to smell like mildew. The management staff tried resolved This by saying " please shower with the curtain closed" after a day they realized that there was a substantial leak in the walls. The entire floor near the restroom was soaked. As a result the mildew smell came into my room which was a connecting room. The agent charged my card by accident which resulted in a wait for the funds to be released. The idea of continental breakfast sounds great until you realize they are stealing of self service waffle makers. Every morning I woke up to a room full of 20 -30 people sharing the two waffle makers . I went to Cracker Barrel which is a short walk from the hotel. The one good thing about the hotel is that it is within walking distance of several restaurants, stores, fun spots etc. it's only a 5 min drive to the beach. You can not walk from the hotel to the beach.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
DB
"Not what I expected"
I decided to book this hotel stay based on the photos shown & the price was good. When we arrived the room was not at all like the photos that I seen. The photos shown are of the suites not the rooms you're actually staying in. The room we stayed in the bathtub water did not go down until you finished showering. There was no microwave. The little refrigerator froze our food so we couldn't eat it. The continental breakfast was horrible! We ate the breakfast maybe 3 mornings out of our week stay. I asked to upgrade to a suite but was told I could not. If I didn't have to wait days for my refund I would have checked out & stayed elsewhere. The staff was not that helpful. The only perk there was a pool. This hotel needs upgrading, alot is outdated.
6 night trip Aug 17, 2014
Denise
"The room smells"
The breakfast is good. And the hotel has good location, 5-10 minutes drive from the hotel to the outlets.
Other trip Aug 23, 2014
Foon
"Very close to outlets and various restaurants"
We were located right across from the ice maker which was very very loud throughout the day and night. We requested a room change the following day and got one to a much quieter room. The room didn't have a microwave or clock which I thought was standard. However, I requested a microwave and they brought one up. The breakfast was ok...mostly donuts, waffles, and cereal. Overall it was an okay place to stay at...minutes from the beach.
3 night family trip Aug 17, 2014
Diane M
"Parking disaster on vacation"
We did not realize that it was extremely difficult to find parking when we went into town, either to the beach or to get to the boardwalk. We ended up purchasing a weekly permit, only to find that it was equally as difficult and exasperating to find permit spots to park, as well as meter parking. While it was a beautiful place to visit-- Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, and the Econolodge was very nice, this parking situation is definitely a deterent to ever going there again. We wasted so much time looking around for parking, then only to walk 7-10 blocks away many times. Oh well ...
Other trip Aug 20, 2014
Annette
"Would not stay here again!"
Booked thru expedia, booked queen rooms, got double, attendant stated we booked 1 queen & 1double, rooms looked like they had not been cleaned, picture falling off wall above bed & lamp shades were turned sideways, ceiling tiles looked like they were ready to fall down from where the ceiling had leaked, I do believe we had clean sheets, looked like a 50.00 dollar hotel,would not recommend anyone to stay here!
Other trip Aug 14, 2014
roxann
Hotel needs some loving care but suited our needs.
1 night trip Aug 8, 2014
The hotel needs major updating in the rooms. We had a frig in room which it worked great but we needed a mircrowave. We got a microwave for the room but if it wasn't for my grandson bringing a electrical surge proctector, we wouldn't been able to plug it in on top of the frig. The outlet would only keep one plug in it and the other would fall out. The breakfast area was ok but not big enough for the size of the hotel.
2 night trip Jul 27, 2014
"Discount price and right amenities for our family."
Overall, we were satisfied with the services and pricing. The continental breakfast was good.
4 night family trip Jul 28, 2014
Jeff Grabiak
"Small bathroom, holes in wall, damage to dresser"
The breakfast area was very small and beside the congestion of all the visitors trying to eat, we had to fight for space with the maids eating the food also.
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
"Great for us lower class people"
Well, if you can't afford trips like me, then this is the place for you. It's cheap and it looks cheap and it is cheap. The staff is great, the pool is definately chemical treated. The coffee is available 24 hours, although just so you know, it might actually be 24 hours old. The room is outdated, the wallpaper is falling off and it's stapled up. They do keep them clean though. My overall lesson here is...you get what you pay for!
2 night trip Jul 27, 2014
Jenna
"convenient location"
Room was clean, but needed some basic repair. Staff was very nice. Location was very convenient.
2 night trip Jul 22, 2014