All hotels in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, United States of America
19540 Coastal HighwayRehoboth BeachDE19971United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9479

Great pool
  • Value for money
    Breakfast is average
    Bad internet service
"Lovely Weekend"
Celebrating Valentine Day weekend had a good dinner nearby less than two mile at a good Italian restaurant. Then a nice shopping spree
1 night family trip Feb 13, 2016
Shelley
"Clean and convenient for the money."
The room was clean and tidy, continental breakfast could be more kid friendly. Tv channels limited most of what pamphlet said was available was blacked out. Happy for wifi as we watched Netflix.
2 night family trip Mar 25, 2016
Sandra
"Stay somewhere else"
Requested a balcony room but it was overlooking the parking lot a dumpster. Hotel was dirty and lacking upkeep. Purchased ice and water in fear of using hotels due to dirt built up on machine. Mold on carpeting where water was spilled in hallway. Food on carpeting in elevator and hallways were not cleaned in days. No security on outside doors, you didn't need to swipe key to get in. Was afraid to walk on carpets without shoes as they were dirty. Don't waste your money here!
2 night romance trip Mar 24, 2016
"Eh"
The breakfast sucked. The shower leaked. Overall, the room was clean. It was good for the price.
2 night romance trip Mar 21, 2016
"Used a 'free night', not horrible."
Comfortable bed, cheap. Very dated furnishings, things were falling apart, peeling wallpaper, water damage, shower rod falling out of wall. Very unfriendly staff.
1 night trip Mar 19, 2016
Blake
"BEACH"
great little place to stay. The people who worked there were very nice and friendly.
2 night romance trip Mar 11, 2016
dena
"Beach blanket bingo"
Visiting friends in the general area, and birding nearby, too. The motel is really fine, and a good economical option. The only problem, cited to management, was the toilet-tank water flow kept running if one did not jiggle the handle just right. It's something they said they'll fix.
2 night trip Feb 29, 2016
J'Reid
"Winter weekend getaway"
Little getaway for the weekend after a 20 inches of snow the weekend prior. Weather was mid 40's and windy. Hotel is behind a Cracker Barrel restaurant off route 1. Close to the outlets and several restaurants. A minute or two drive away from the beach with no traffic. Hotel was dated but clean. Hot shower was good but bathroom was tiny. Shower needs to be remodeled. TV in room was flat but smaller than expected in a hotel. Wifi was suspect. But overall was worth the value and location I was expecting.
2 night romance trip Jan 29, 2016
Hugh
The room was clean. Unfortunately the shower was a dribble and the Internet never worked for me.
1 night business trip Jan 9, 2016
"Comfortable Stay"
This hotel had a great make overall over a year ago. And when I check into my room it seem it seem it had a make over less than 6 months. Plus the room was spotless. Enjoyed my stay.
2 night trip Jan 5, 2016
"Room andbathroom"
This was the second time we stayed in this hotel.The first time hotel clean room was big beds big entire room was clean and smell nice.This time the hotel elevator hallway was disgusted. Our room was smelling bathroom was dirty and two different size bed. I mention it to the morning front staff. Disappointing she seems to care. I also mention bathtub water was going down we were there Dec31/15 and check out Jan1,16. Thanks
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2015
"Clean and economical hotel"
The exterior of the hotel a paint job. One elevator was out of order and and the ice machine was broken on our floor but the rooms are clean and efficient.
1 night business trip Dec 31, 2015
"Nice hotel for a good price."
Went for the Sea Witch Festival. Clean room, friendly staff, breakfast food kept stocked despite how many people were in and out.
Other trip Dec 11, 2015
"Rehoboth Beach econ"
The lodging was better than expected. They must have upgraded the bathroom, bedding, and TV. I did not like the heating system either too hot or cold.
2 night romance trip Dec 4, 2015
"Hotel room conditions"
The first room we were assigned to had a big water stain area in front of the door that looked like mole. The next room we were assigned to also had some water damage around the front window.
3 night romance trip Oct 15, 2015
SHARON
"Comfortable Bed!"
We only stayed one night but the room was very clean and the bed and bedding very comfortable...slept like a baby! Very close to outlets, shopping, Cracker Barrel, and not far from the beach/boardwalk. We will definitely stay there again next Spring!
1 night family trip Oct 7, 2015
Louis
Got locked out of room at 1:30AM, staff was hard to get a hold of to correct problem, and when we finally got in contact with someone they were rude. Never staying here again!
Other trip Oct 11, 2015
Was very disappointed in my stay. When I booked the site said 1 block from the beach not even close. As far as the hotel itself, very disappointed in the way our room was cared for. Lines were not changed the whole week we were there, we did get new towels every day, and the bath room supplies were a joke.TV hardly worked and channels we were supposed to get we didn't get. Would never stay in this "chain" again. Very unhappy
7 night family trip Sep 26, 2015
"wedding in delaware"
came for a wedding at the beach the travel time from the hotel to the beach was great . first time in Delaware I shall return
2 night romance trip Sep 17, 2015
"Not very good...."
This motel probably hasn't been upgraded in 30 years. Sloooooooow WiFi. Room shows wear and tear. Lousy shower. Don't expect much...
Other trip Sep 16, 2015
"Last stop on vacation"
Great location and room was clean I woul stay here again. You can't beat the price and the free breakfast was good.
1 night romance trip Sep 10, 2015
Pamela
"Great Value!"
Was very pleased! Great value for the price we paid. Had everything we needed in our room, was very clean, & in a convenient location. Not far from the beach and other attractions. Plenty of restaurants and stores nearby. Cracker Barrel was directly beside. The ice machines were in working order (you don't always find this at other motels). Also, they had a nice outside pool!
2 night romance trip Sep 2, 2015
Wendy
We use this hotel at Rehoboth because it's clean at a good price.
Other trip Sep 4, 2015
"Hotel in need of upgrade, but good location"
I had read the reviews so I knew the hotel was in need of an upgrade. The price was great and the location was convenient - close enough to Rehoboth Beach and restaurants. Staff was friendly. The hotel itself is definitely run down. Hallways and elevator are in particularly bad shape - wallpaper falling off walls, bad smells, etc. My room was ok. Bathroom was old and musty, but okay for a couple cheap nights at the beach. Beds were comfortable. Breakfast was mostly bread - toast, bagels, waffle maker. Don't go expecting a nice hotel - but it's in a safe location and it's fine if you need a place to sleep while at the beach.
2 night trip Aug 30, 2015
Carrie
"Comments on EconoLodge"
Econo Lodge was worth the stay. Room was kept clean, breakfast was good. Location was excellent. One section of the hotel needs to be renovated especially rooms on the 2nd floor. They were old. But on the whole we would stay there again. Price was right.
2 night romance trip Aug 26, 2015
Lynn A.
"Lovely time at the beach"
We had a lovely stay. The people were wonderful. The proximity to shops, food places as well as the beach was great. Many new friends were made among the guests. Our room was spacious and very clean. Breakfast was served in a large room where everyone could have a selection of muffins, bagels, breads, cereals, even freshly made waffles. There were several different juices, coffee, and milk. It was unlimited.
3 night family trip Aug 25, 2015
Candace
"Wonderful"
We had wonderful two nights, with nice room, facing the pool. Clean room. Clean pool. Best customer service. But crowded breakfast place. Overall: Wonderful
2 night family trip Aug 23, 2015
Assefa
"Basic"
Wasn't expecting much but the room was shabby. Bathroom small. And sink was in keeping area.
3 night trip with friends Aug 14, 2015
"This hotel was a bit disappointing."
When we entered the room, a strong odor was present. It smelled like cleaning chemicals. The carpet was sopping wet. The walls were painted a bright yellow and were quite gaudy.
Other trip Aug 18, 2015
CG
"Rehoboth trip 2015"
The hotel was not as close as I had been told on the phone, as it was a good 20-30 minute drive, although not too far, depending on the traffic. The idea of having to do a U-turn every time you wanted to return to the hotel wasn't fun either. The check-in lady, Patty, was downright rude at our initial meeting. The breakfast staff and breakfast itself were very nice.
Other trip Aug 16, 2015
Jan
We had a wonderful time at the pool,met other guess. The hotel is located in a really good area,its close to everything even the beaches. We plan on going back next year and we will be staying here.
Other trip Aug 6, 2015
"Disappointing experience"
Door key did not work, went back to the front desk and they redid it. Still didn't work, went back to the front desk. Said it was probably the batteries in the door lock. Said they'd get a maintenance man to fix it. Went back to the room, waited about 10 mins and he finally came with batteries. He replaced them but the key still didn't work. He said the manager would have to reset something in the lock and it would be another 20-30 mins. Went back to the front desk as I had already spent at least 30 mins trying to get into the room and asked if they had another room. They gave me a suite. That was fine except it was not particularly clean... floor needed to be vacuumed and the bathroom was not very clean. Spilled coffee grounds on the refrigerator had not been cleaned. If it hadn't been 8 pm after a long day of travel and not in the middle of summer I would have looked for another hotel. Very disappointed.
Other trip Aug 4, 2015
"Good overnight accommodation"
Staff was very friendly upon our arrival and check in was very quick. Our room was clean and comfortable. The only criticism I have is that we were in a no smoking room and people were out on the walkways in front of their rooms smoking and it came into our room through the air-conditioning.
Other trip Jul 28, 2015
Dee
"Unhappy at Econo Lodge Inn"
We had to change rooms because the first room smelled bad and did not look clean. It looked like it was old. The second room was not much better. It was not vacuumed and just did not seem clean. Had problems with shower and TV going off. The one good thing is the free breakfast. I did enjoy that. I think the hotel pool should have been open later than 8:00 pm at night.
3 night family trip Jul 14, 2015
ANGIE
"Rehobeth wedding"
For the price it was adequate
2 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
"Sometimes you don't get what you pay for"
The floors in our room didn't look like they were vacumed, our tub was dirty and still had hair in it along with hair on the bathroom floor. I had a coffee maker but there was no coffee pot. Also the frig froze everything and there was no way to change the temp. Most importantly the pipes were cross posted in our room, which ment hot water was cold water and vice versa. For the first night we were unable to shower as nobody told us this. The front desk called maintenance and they were at our room in a few mins. But maintenance already knew about it but was never but in the notes at the front desk. This could of ended bad if I had a young kid in the room with me. Also when I asked housekeeping for sheets to change my own bed, they brought them to me unfolded in a huge bunch. The breakfast was good, not a lot of choices but better then nothing at all. The pool closes way to early considering most people are there on vacation so they don't get back to their room til 8, my whole stay i was unable to enjoy the pool because it closes at 8. The staff were friendly and tried to help when they could.
3 night family trip Jul 14, 2015
"Not so good"
Not only did we have an issue with the room but, they didn't honor what I had reserved through Hotels.com
3 night family trip Jul 13, 2015
"Beach Break for a day"
Good breakfast with blueberry waffles, bran cereal and bagels,muffins also available
1 night trip Jul 8, 2015
"Great location, nice staff, poor facilities"
The location of this hotel is great. Close to the beach, shops, and places to eat however the facilities are in need of improvement. I was first put in a smoking room that smelled so terrible I had to ask for another room. They gave me a new room but it had a mildew smell and the carpet had a dam feel to it. I ran out to buy 3 air fresheners which helped. The shower did not have hot or warm water on some days which meant we had to take ice cold showers. The television went in and out when watching shows which was strange but did always come back on. We did not try the breakfast that was offered but really like going to the Cracker Barrel which was only steps away and really convenient. We also used the delivery option from Papa John's which was quick and delicious.
Other trip Jul 9, 2015
too noisy.. others upstairs kept talking outside until 2am. breakfast room is too small, mostly take breakfast then return to rooms. Even saw a family with kids, they sat on the floor, had their breakfast.
1 night family trip Jun 30, 2015
"nasty"
This was one of the worst hotels we have ever stayed in. The price was outrageous for what we got. Dead bugs in the room, cigarette burns in blankets, the floor was soaking wet, the patio door didn't completely shut or lock, it just felt dirty and the wifi didn't work. The breakfast was cereal and donuts in a small room. The pool looked nice but we didn't go in it. This hotel was dirty and creepy. They should take all the money they are overcharging their guests and update the rooms!
2 night trip with friends Jun 26, 2015
"Not good vacation"
Arrive at hotel to check in and find out reservation canceled by hotel manager due to card denied. After showing hotel desk clerk my 4 emails confirming my credit card was billed and my part paid for they kept telling me card denied. They upgraded me to suite for inconvenience but room wasn't great and bathroom was in need of repairs. After getting back from get together with friends I went to front desk to get towels and pillows and inquired if issue fixed. The desk clerk said no and again told card declined. I called Expedia and they said all is good on my part. Again went down to front desk and clerk said he was on hold so far 25 min with Expedia. Come to find out that it was Expedia's card(payment) to hotel denied not my credit card but not one desk clerk told me that as I'm thinking there is a problem with my credit card. Still very angry that hotel manager canceled my reservation due to Expedia problem not mine. Will deal directly with hotel from now on!
Other trip Jun 30, 2015
Dawn
"Only nice thing about 10 min from destination"
Expedia's card denied the day I'm to check in and manager of hotel canceled my reservation. Due to an error on Expedia's part I had to hope hotel could get me a room at peak season. Luckily I got a room but took 2 night's stay and checking out to find out that hotel won't be charging me another room rate even though my confirmations said I paid on my part. The gentleman working 3rd shift at hotel was on hold with Expedia for 2 hrs to straighten out this mess. I will not use third party I will deal directly with hotel!
Other trip Jun 28, 2015
Dawn
Quick one day stay, did not disappoint. Easy to find, easy access to other areas, clean!
1 night family trip Jun 24, 2015
Jo
Wonderful hotel, clean, nice pool, very nice people in the reception. Rooms are a little old and you can hear your neighbors !!
1 night family trip Jun 21, 2015
Basem
"Inexpensive, clean close to the beach"
The room was inexpensive, clean and close to the beach.
Other trip Jun 23, 2015
Mona
Room was in the back and very quiet. Beds were really comfortable.
Other trip Jun 17, 2015
Great location. Close to outlets, restaurants and public transportation systems.
Other trip Jun 16, 2015
"Another place to place your head."
The location was great to the shops and beaches of Rehoboth Beach, the pool was good, but it was just another motel and a place to put your head down.
Other trip Jun 16, 2015
Turtle
"The smoking rooms need upgrading"
The hotel staff also greet you with a smile. The pool was cleaned n maintained daily
Other trip Jun 12, 2015