All hotels in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here19540 Coastal Highway, Rehoboth Beach, DE, 19971, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9479

"Good stop over"
Close to everything. Clean. Adequate breakfast. Nice pool and landscape. Need some updating in rooms.
1 night family trip Jul 22, 2014
"Not far from the beach"
Service was good . Staff was very friendly . Room smelled musty and even though it was non smoking could smell cigarettes . Found a whole paper cup of cigarette butts on balcony so you know it wasn't cleaned . Room and building need some TLC
4 night family trip Jul 14, 2014
"close to everything"
Nice hotel, great location but a little dated. Nice outdoor pool but the free continental breakfast is very crowded but you can walk to Cracker Barrel.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
"near beach"
I would not stay there again
1 night trip Jul 14, 2014
"=]"
Affordable, clean and comfortable rooms, plenty of on-site parking, competent and accommodating staff, close proximity to local beaches.
Other trip Jul 12, 2014
cw
"Difficult guests"
Desk staff were friendly and accommodating. Trouble was there were many families with kids....LOUD kids....kids who were running around outside at night and knocking on our door at night while we were trying to sleep! There needs to be some sort of expectation or rule that after a certain hour, minors must remain in their rooms with their families...NOT disturbing the other guests...
2 night trip Jul 3, 2014
AST
"You get what you pay for"
Not the best location, but the staff seemed nice. The hotel was populated, which made it feel somewhat safer and the room seemed clean, but on closer inspection I saw a bunch of hair in the towels provided. Luckily I had an extra in my luggage! Not the worst, but definitely was glad I was only there for one night. I would not stay again! Also, the sign outside the hotel was advertising rooms at a rate $30 less than what I had paid to book.
1 night trip Jun 30, 2014
"Inexpensive hotel close-ish to the beach."
The room furniture is a little dated and worn....The hallways & elevator could have used a good vacuuming - but hey, it's an inexpensive hotel close enough to the beach. The room was comfortable and I would stay there again. When I went to check in though, I asked the girl checking me in to confirm the room they gave me was a balcony as I had booked through Expedia. At first she had told me it wasn't and that there was no record of that request. When I showed her my confirmation, she proceeded to tell me that because I had booked it through Expedia and they had no record, there was nothing she could do. It all worked out as my room actually did have a balcony - she just wasn't familiar with the hotel layout (I guess). Just a heads up, they may not accommodate requests put through a 3rd party booking.
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
"Bought a non-smoking room and got a smoking one."
The room we paid was for a non-smoking room but was a smoking one that smelled really bad. The experience was terrible as I came home and smelled terrible.
Other trip Jun 26, 2014
"GREAT LOCATION"
overall very good and reasonable prices
2 night trip Jun 16, 2014
craigc
"Nice inexpensive hotel close to everything"
Staff friendly and helpful not the Hilton but for the price . Was very satisfied
Other trip Jun 19, 2014
"Decent Value"
This is the most expensive Econo Lodge I have ever stayed in, but all of the prices of hotels at Rehoboth Beach are inflated due to demand. The room was roomy, but worn from use. Typical for Econo Lodge. Shower worked, tv worked. I would recommend still wearing socks.
1 night trip Jun 13, 2014
The room smelled musty. We had to call maintenance because the toilet did not flush properly.
Other trip Jun 14, 2014
"Use to be a decent hotel."
Has gone downhill since we last stayed there. Dirty, dingy and outdated. Bathroom way too small. Old TV and lights. Just needs some attention.
Other trip May 30, 2014
Wards
"Needs upgrades"
It was ok and served it's purpose. However, it smelled really old, like a mildew smell. I would not stay there again.
2 night business trip May 16, 2014
Tia
"Love it!!"
I really love it.. Good price and clean!!! I will come back again and will choose this hotel..
Other trip May 16, 2014
Good value, staff courteous, good location. Room was ready for check in at 2pm which was convenient.
Other trip May 10, 2014
"too much money for dirty hotel"
The rooms smelled. The first room I went into had a dirty towel hanging on the bathroom door. The carpets need cleaning. T.V. did not work. could only channel down not up. Overall, disappointment.
1 night trip May 2, 2014
"... good option if expectations are realistic ..."
... I mean ... it is what it is ... it's an economy hotel in a beach community ... I wasn't expecting Four Seasons ... but if you're looking for an economical option that's "good enough" ... and a short drive from the beach ... then this hotel is perfect! ... staff was nice ... room was clean ... building exteriors are a little rough looking ... retro 1970's ... continental breakfast food selection was less than I typically see at other hotels ... and breakfast room only seats 24 people at a time ... crammed in like sardines ... but I'm not there for breakfast ... I'm there for the beach ... so not a deal-breaker for me! ... short walk to factory outlets and many restaurants ... and 5-minute drive to the beach ... it's a good option!
Other trip May 5, 2014
Strawbull
"Nice place to stay"
Have stayed at the Econo Lodge before in Rehoboth. It's a basic motel with no special frills but the staff are friendly and the rooms are always clean. The location is great as well. I'll stay there again in the future.
1 night trip Apr 26, 2014
CRS
"ease of stay for shopping"
clean, quiet room, fridge was nice! Continental breakfast set the right tone for a da of shopping. so close to the outlet & to Rehoboth! will definitely stay there again.
2 night trip Apr 24, 2014
shopper
"Rehobeth Beach Econo Lodge And Suites Resort"
we always stay at this hotel when we visit family in Rehobeth Beach. as others stated it is outdated but the rooms are always clean, always enjoy our stay there
1 night trip Apr 19, 2014
Janet
"Decent hotel"
We were just in the area for one night and chose this hotel based on price. It was a little run down, but seemed clean enough. Therer were restaurants near by and the staff was nice. Would stay here again.
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2014
Melanie
You get what you pay for!! I have been in better hotels and I have been in worse!!
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
"Right in the middle of things."
The Econolodge at Rehoboth is in a great location; surrounded by shops, malls, restaurants, and entertainment. Not designed for a walk to the beach, so you need a car. But it's ok on bike. The room was great; comfortable beds, clean, plenty of space, wifi in room, cable tv in room, small fridge and microwave, and a balcony. The area is quiet and so are the rooms. Has a nice pool. And complimentary breakfast everyday. We drove down from Philly and were able to find it easily since it's right on Ocean Blvd. And I met some folks who stay there several times a year, and have done so for many years. That should tell you something!
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
Uncle Bob
"Nice getaway"
Hotel is conveniently located to shopping, dining, and beach. Needs updating but great value.
2 night trip Apr 11, 2014
"Stay clear of this facility! Staff ignorant!"
The staff is untrained, the facility is run down. It is not clean. Use only as a last ditch effort for use as a rest room, and even then it's questionable. No hot water in shower! When staff advised, we were sneared at and told it would be fixed, but not for us ... for the next occuppant!
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
"I'm not one to complain about a good hotel."
Great place for the money. It was clean, employees were smiling, It is an older hotel, but well maintained. I booked again for next week.Someone complained about the free complimentary breakfast. I thought it was fine.
Other trip Mar 28, 2014
pbouv
"Decent"
We were in the perfect room, perfect price for the location. It's not a fancy place by any means but it served our purpose perfectly.
2 night business trip Mar 21, 2014
"sketchy, but clean rooms and cheap"
Walking around in the parking lot and the outdoor hallways to the room was a little unsavory. But the room was clean and had the standard amenities. The front desk was friendlyand helpful. Most importantly, this place was soooo cheap and an easy drive to the beach.
1 night romance trip Mar 8, 2014
"Good location, not far from beach"
Second time we've stayed here, staff is always friendly.
Other trip Mar 10, 2014
"Great for the Price"
The room was clean and so was the bathroom. This is a tourist beach town and the area was getting ready for the upcoming vacation season. There was a lot of construction going on at the hotel and surrounding areas. There were numerous restaurants within walking distance including one that shared the parking lot. My room had 2 queens beds, coffee maker, small fridge, NO microwave, an alarm clock, phone but no in-room iron or ironing board.
1 night trip Feb 27, 2014
Matty
"easy access restaurant out front"
always freindly and rooms ready
1 night trip Feb 7, 2014
Hector
"Needs updating"
Needs some serious updating, this place had water damage and I was nervous to even slept in the bed.
Other trip Jan 20, 2014
laura
"Great value"
My employees always request this motel when we are working in DE beach area. Indeed they are disappointed if it is booked. Since these guys travel quite a bit this must mean somthing good.
1 night business trip Jan 9, 2014
R.diller
"Customers first?"
While the motel staff did their jobs, why was there furniture left outside in the elements of the two, presumably unoccupied rooms next to ours, as if someone had just been evicted? And why was there no indoor exercise room, or for that natter, where was the main floor restroom, or a simple h bowl of fresh fruit to offset the completely carbohydrate breakfast? Common considerations like these speak volumes to off-season customers like me.
Other trip Jan 12, 2014
"There were hairs in the bed!"
Run, run away! How they call this place a resort is beyond me. I pulled the sheets back and found multiple small, short dark hairs on the sheet. Luckily our room had two beds so we slept in the other, hairless bed. It was 11:30 when I made this discovery otherwise we would have left and stayed elsewhere. Bathroom was ity bitty and dingy, and the AC/heat was loud. Ick! Heeded other reviewers' advice and ate breakfast at Cracker Barrel in the parking lot so I have no idea if breakfast was good or bad. Oh, and the maid had the nerve to leave an envelope with stickers and a note asking for a tip. I wanted to leave the hairs in the envelope, but didn't want to touch them.
1 night family trip Dec 29, 2013
Kat
"New Year's Eve"
This is our favorite place to stay. We had our first vacation here, n it was very important that we start our new year here. This is our place!!
Other trip Jan 2, 2014
"Definitely Economy"
I can't complain for a $49 stay.....it was basic in every sense.....I needed a place for a few hours and it exactly perfect for that. The only complaint that I had was the musty smell of the room.....but if you need cheap, basic and clean.....you've come to the right place.
1 night business trip Dec 23, 2013
"Close for Race Day"
Unfortunately they couldn't do a late check out after I ran the local marathon so I had to buy a bath in a bag and 'wash off' in a local business establishment. . . No other complaints.
1 night trip Dec 6, 2013
"Off season stay for a half marathon, two nights"
Basic amenities, noisy, could here sliding doors from outside and people talking in hallway, housekeeper and front desk were nice. Breakfast was good
Other trip Dec 10, 2013
Liz
Great location, staff was very friendly. Have stayed here in the past and will continue to stay when in town.
3 night trip with friends Nov 29, 2013
Patty B
"Good for a night on a budget"
Went to Rehoboth to go Christmas shopping. Hotel was very run down. Broken bathroom door, plaster crumbling everywhere, worn linens. Offered breakfast which we did not partake in due to condition of hotel. Will not stay there again.
2 night business trip Nov 29, 2013
"Cheap but if you are okay with the cockroach"
You are not the only species staying in this motel but they offer free breakfast and once again you are not the only living thing that enjoys the food. Non smoking room smells like cigar store and bathtub ewwww and shower water runs weaker than your grand father's p but cheap
1 night trip Nov 30, 2013
We arrived before noon, the day of check in, and since there were plenty of rooms available, were able to check in at that time. Clerk was friendly, and check in and out were easy. Room had a slightly musty odor, but have found that at many hotels in beach towns, DE, MD, and NC.
Other trip Nov 24, 2013
Dean
"close enough to the beach, and near to activities."
We always enjoy staying at the Rehoboth EconoLodge, and will certainly go back again.
4 night family trip Sep 11, 2013
"Close to Tanger outlets"
The front desk staff were not friendly and seemed to be bothered by people checking in. My last stay at this hotel the staff were friendly and helpful. The pillows were horrible to sleep on.
1 night trip Oct 25, 2013
"Close to shopping."
I thought the hotel was very decent, loved the small balcony. It's an older hotel but very clean. It's close to all the shopping that I was going for. The breakfast was pretty much all cold things-donuts, bagels etc. with juices but again it suited our needs. Only thing I wish they would do is to put a hand rail in the shower-really needed! Will gladly stay there again.
2 night trip with friends Oct 24, 2013
"Good Value for the Money"
Our section of the hotel seemed to be the older one. It was reasonably clean and comfortable. The walls are a bit thin and we could hear the conversations on both sides of us but it didn't become problematic. I would recommend it as a good value for the money we spent. It is centrally located to the outlets , dining, and the main town of Rehohbeth. Overall it was a pleasant stay.
3 night trip Oct 17, 2013
"Good value in an expensive neighborhood"
We didn't want to spend $100 a night, and it was where we needed to go. Beds weren't bad, and they had coffee and snacks for free from 6-10AM. If you don't need the Ritz it was just fine, and the staff were really great.
Other trip Oct 15, 2013