All hotels in Groton, Connecticut, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here425 Bridge St, Groton, CT, 06340, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"dirt hole"
Dirty, smelly Dirty dirty oh also dirty
1 night trip Jun 22, 2013
Moxie
"Never again"
I would never stay here again. Enough said.
2 night trip May 24, 2013
"Daughters Birthday"
Great little place very clean and friendly
1 night family trip May 11, 2013
not enough heat in the room.
2 night trip Mar 22, 2013
"Nice place to stay"
Hotel was clean and comfortable and staff are very friendly!!!! Very affordable!!
Other trip Feb 23, 2013
"Forget wi-fi"
The hotel advertised free wi-fi and that's a must have for me to stay in touch with work. However, the signal on the wi-fi was so faint the connection kept failing. I called the front desk to complain and the owner kept making excuses but did nothing to fix the problem.
1 night trip Feb 2, 2013
"Unhappy"
Hotel was dirty sheets stained tv was orange could barley see picture room smelled of strong bleach. Was told had wifi but thier was none when I called they said too bad were sorry been having a problem for a month and were rude about it. Only two pillows and asked for more they never came would not recommend
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2012
Knights inn
"close to sub-base"
Fair. Pillows were very flat and small. Had burn holes in sheets. Room had odd odor...later discovered someone's left-over food in room frig.
1 night family trip Nov 2, 2012
good
4 night trip Oct 5, 2012
"Good for the Price"
Satisfied! Good price, convenient location, quiet.
2 night trip Oct 5, 2012
Jim C
It was nice. I have no complaints. Clean atmosphere, television with cable everything was good. Thank you.
Other trip Aug 22, 2012
"Few day stay"
Overall nice stay, you do get what you pay for and I do not recommend for more than 2/3 nights because the bed is kind of uncomfortable and make sure the maid left towels before you get in the shower. Close to RI or CT beaches (30 mintues).
3 night romance trip Aug 2, 2012
"extremely disappointed"
Our room was extremely moldy and smelled very bad. There were things missing like towel racks, mold all over the ceiling, and the sink had no front to it. The smell was terrible.
Other trip Jul 16, 2012
Very nice. Happy with the staff. Clean room. Nice to have hot coffee & juice with a bagels & donuts waiting for you when you get up. This is our second time staying at this hotel. The desk clark remembered us from last year which was nice. Made us feel very welcome. We have plans to stay there next year. Very easy to travel to the Seaport in Mystic.
5 night family trip Jun 28, 2012

"Perfect for what we needed!"
Comfortable, convenient!
1 night business trip Sep 6, 2014
"Eight night stay"
This hotel is great. Under renovations so some parts are dusty etc... We were close to the casinos which are about a 15-20 min car ride. Would stay again. The hotel owners are very accommodating and let me do an early check out when I changed my plans.
11 night trip Jul 16, 2014
Sherry

"very nice and newly renovated motel"
We stayed in the motel for one night. The staff members were very nice and helpful. If you need anything, just ask them. Our room was large and clean, bed was comfortable too. The location is quite good. 10mins to mystic and 2min to the interstate. We would stay there again.
1 night trip Jul 29, 2014
tobias
DE
"redelijke prijs prestatie verhouding"
Het hotel geeft een redelijke prijs prestatie verhouding. De inrichting van de kamer is vrij spartaans maar daar staat tegenover dat de kamer zeer ruim is en schoon. Als je in Groton moet zijn geeft de hotel waar voor zijn geld hoewel ik wel hotels in de VS in deze prijsklasse ben tegengekomen waar de prijs prestatie verhouding beter was
Other trip Jul 2, 2013
BR

TripAdvisor reviews for Rodeway Inn

"stay away"
05/17/15 lucky1999 Rhode Island
I was looking for an inexpensive place to pretty much just sleep for two nights being my son was in a baseball tournament. Asked for a non smoking room well there is no point in asking for that being the room reaked of years of smoking. I asked to change rooms and was told they were sold out and could move us the next day. Once we flushed the toilet and it would not flush but the maintenance man was not picking up his phone they told me they had a jacuzzi room available but it is a smoking room. Couldnt take that room because of a rowdy group next door and I didnt want to risk m my son not being able to sleep. My husband fixed the chain in the toilet and they took 1/2 off the room that night. There are burn holes all over the comforters and the room was not cleaned before we got there being there was a pizza box with left over pizza in one of the dresser draws. When I checked out I was told that it would not allow the check out because I owed the 1/2 of the price of the room that they credited me the first night. Finally got out of there. Didnt want anything fancy but was expectiving a clean room that did not give me a sore throat and chest congestion from the smoke. Stay as far away as possilbe.
"Good for Price"
05/09/15 Spider666 Great Yarmouth, United Kingdom
Stayed here after finding a voucher in a local magazine. Had been to Mystic Seaport earlier in day. Staff behind desk seamed more interest in there phone than us really but room were great and couldn't really ask for more for $40 a night. Would choose here again.
"Good stay"
05/03/15 AnneP726
Large clean room, friendly staff, comfortable stay. Not too far from Mohegan Sun casino. Its a bit older, but nice enough. Most likely we will stay there again next trip, the price is right. We had an issue with that needed maintenance, he came within 15 minutes, no complaints.
"You get what you pay for."
03/03/15 809tracyv Saugerties, New York
Needed a cheap hotel to stay at on a Saturday night so we could go the Foxwoods on Sunday and Monday night for the luxury and FREE rooms there. This hotel is close enough to drive to both casinos without much time or effort, so that worked. The price was certainly cheap enough to afford to go out there an extra day. The room was semi-clean, the bed was a bit scary and not all that comfortable... we slept in clothes and didn't touch the top coverlet. The bathroom and shower were reasonably clean, however the towels were stained yellow, which I didn't notice until AFTER I used it. That did not make me smile. I don't think I would stay here again unless I had no other choice, but it wasn't the worst place I have ever stayed in either. For about $10 more, I should have stayed at the Days Inn in Mystic.
"Average Stay - Older Hotel"
03/01/15 Ken_T_allenite Allen, Michigan
We picked this hotel offering a good price, but on arrival were informed they had no rollaways contrary to the claims of the corporate site. They gave us a cheaper rate and offered a second room. Good for a nights stay, but not a lot of extras, which I did not expect for the price.
"Great deal for the price"
01/25/15 dolphin0221 Monroe
We were staying here due to the impending snow storm predicted overnight and early am.We had to be at Foxwoods Casino for an event in the early am. I was pleasantly surprised with this room. The only negative I would give was that the heat was not on in the rm when we arrived and it was cold. I turned on the heat immediately and w/ in 2 hrs I had to turn it off , because it got so warm in there. The rm was very clean and the bathroom looked like it had recently been redone. I did not use the microwave or fridge. The beds were pretty good as well. I got a AAA rate . There was no breakfast offered, however that was not an issue for us. Great deal I would stay here again.
"Overnight for casino tried to save money on hotel."
11/17/14 Ron C Manchester, New Hampshire
As you can see from other reviews I tend to go to Mohegan Sun in CT and stay at various hotels. This trip I figured try to find a cheaper hotel as all you really need when traveling alone is a shower bed and TV. Rodeway Inn satisfied those needs but not sure it was worth the savings over some other places maybe 30 bucks more First got the room for 50 dollars so cant complain about the price. Upon arrival no one at the desk but I heard talking in the back so I called and they came the guy was very nice and quick/easy checkin. Drove to the room and pulled up in front of door yes its an Inn so doors open to outside. Walked in and very big room however there was a little odor (I sprayed my Axe body srpay but thought maybe if I stay again bring a scented candle:)) Unpacking I brought things into bathroom where unfortunately I saw the ring in the bathtub (see pic). Again I was traveling alone so able to see beyond but ideally they should have done a spot check of the room to make sure cleaned. So took shower got ready, room was on first floor so basically walking on thin carpet over concrete slab. Went out for the evening. When I came back got ready for bed. Again musty smell in room sprayed, got in bed sheets also had a musty smell sprayed. Set up my computer but internet was a bit slow so took tylenol PM and went to sleep. Oh yeah the TV had tons of channels so would have been nice to have a channel lineup. It was a nice mounted flatscreen. Got up next morning and checked out. SO again overall not the best but again its was 50 dollars. Not sure I would stay again likely would go back to QUality Inn across the way which was like 30 dollars more and it had pool and breakfast, both i doubt id use. So in a pinch id maybe try again so would recommend to those that arent too picky and ok with saving a few dollars to spend elsewhere. The manager did mention they are doing renovations when I checked in so maybe will improve.
"very good for the price"
11/12/14 389albertas Groton
nothing fancy but a good place to stay. Clean, friendly and very easy to work with.we would for sure stay again. vary accommodating. Hot water in the shower, over all we Loved our stay. Easy to find and many restaurants near buy. Only a few miles from the casino's
"Terrific Place, Convenient location, Friendly Staff"
10/28/14 Pamela D Piedmont
This motel has a terrific location right off the interstate and convenient to attractions in the area. We spent 3 nights and found the staff friendly and extremely helpful. They gave us great recommendations for local eating places. The room was clean with a comfortable bed and pillows. There was a refrigerator so we could keep drinks and food. We would definitely recommend this place for a pleasant place to stay.
"Overnight stay for casino"
10/28/14 Magbox Naugatuck, Connecticut
Really cheap & really clean--stayed overnight for a trip to Mohegan, unfortunately we could not get a cab to the casino due to a big concert, but the drive was really easy and all highway. This is definitely a no frills motel, but it served its purpose of a place to sleep & shower. There are mini-fridges and microwaves, as well as flat screen tv in each room. It was quiet & the staff was very nice, I would stay here again for future casino trips.