All hotels in Middleburg Heights, Ohio, United States of America
17555 Bagley Rd, I-71 At Exit #235, Bagley Rd, Middleburg Heights, OH, 44130, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9400

"Always A-One"
I've stayed here many times over the years and have never had reason to complain. Always a pleasant experience.
1 night trip Aug 20, 2015
"Good Stuff!"
If you're looking for the Four Seasons, go stay at the Four Seasons!
1 night romance trip Aug 16, 2015
Glenn
"Needs a lot of improving"
We expected a comfortable room but got there and it was around 11:45 PM. The desk clerk was very nice and polite. We got our key and went into our room and got hit in the face with a very strong smell of cigarette smoke. The facility says it's suppose to be 100% NON-Smoking. There were signs on all The doors stating non-smoking but it smelled like an ashtray. The hall and elevator also had an off odor and the elevator was very humid. The Air Conditioner in our room was very noisy and changing it for high to low didn't change and the speed didn't change. When the compressor stopped it made a squealing noise like a car with a loose fan belt. We didn't need our room serviced being. we were basically only there one full day. We saw a cigarette burn On the rug and even found a small white pill under the bed and thank God our little dog didn't get it . We looked at the markings on it and Googled it and found out it was a narcotic. We tossed it away. The bath towels were very small and the entire bathroom was small. We got woken up several times from either the room above us or behind us when they took a shower or flushed the toilet. The TV remote had dead batteries and we had to ask for a replacement remote. They charged us for using the safe but refunded us the charge because we didn't actually use it.
2 night trip Aug 19, 2015
Sue
"Okay"
Room was too cold and moist it was clean and okay for the price
2 night business trip Aug 17, 2015
"great for price."
the luxury king was a nice room and pretty clean. Not upset with the price. Overall a great time.
1 night business trip Aug 15, 2015
Cody
I found the hotel Hotel staff to be incredibly helpful they were all very nice and personable. the room was also very nice it was incredibly clean and comfy. I would definitely stay there again.
2 night romance trip Aug 11, 2015
Megan
"Right place for the right price"
What we needed for out stay. Good neighborhood, centrally located for our vacation. Clean, quiet. Nice employees who saw to our needs.
2 night romance trip Aug 11, 2015
"clean and comfortable"
was here on a stop to Cleveland on my way home from Detroit. Rodney at the front desk was incredibly polite and helpful. the elevator was out of service, so the stairs were the only option. the room was neat and clean when I arrived and the water pressure in the shower was amazing! thankfully I had an upper level floor as all the ground level floors have exterior doors. when the person in the room next door was showering, it sounded like a freight train going through the room. also, i slept in the first day and left around 11 am. I ran into the housekeeper on my way out who asked if I needed anything and I said no. Come back late in the day and found that my room hadn't been made up at all.
2 night trip Aug 9, 2015
Caryn
"you get what ypu pay for"
The room was clean. But the hallways had food in them that was there for the all time we were there.The ice machine and mold on it. And we told the desk person. It was still there. Not to memention it was so nosice. The door slam so thursday night it was all nite long. I would stay here again. You get what you pay for. Ps no working elevarator.
3 night family trip Aug 11, 2015
Hollie
"Far beyond 2-star hotel"
It was great and far beyond 2-star hotel. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. Not far from Cleveland. Had coffee and hot water in the lobby.
1 night romance trip Jul 23, 2015
"Ok hotel for a quick stay but bathroom is SMALL"
The hotel was clean and the room was big but the bathroom was so insanely tiny you could hardly turn around... just enough room to use toilet and get out of shower. The neighborhood was ok, but all the hotels around it are a bit run down.
2 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
Becky
Everything was clean, simple, and roomy which is always what I'm looking for. I was very pleased and will go back if I'm back that way.
1 night romance trip Aug 11, 2015
"It wasnt the best"
Never stayed in a hotel without a refrigerator or microwave!!! Pretty odd if you ask me
1 night romance trip Aug 9, 2015
Muhammad
"Very happy!"
We just needed a place to shower and sleep, this was perfect!!!
1 night family trip Aug 10, 2015
Janelle
"Exalent"
Very nice hotel. Nice people and nice stuff
1 night family trip Aug 9, 2015
Michal
"Excellent hotel in a great location"
The Red Roof Inn in Middleberg Heights is a great value with rooms that are every bit as nice as far more expensive hotels. The hotel is conveniently located near the highway and there is a great Thai restaurant just down the street. The hotel's elevator was out of order while we were there and the hotel staff were being very careful to make sure that anyone who minded climbing stairs was put on the ground floor. Staff were very friendly too.
1 night romance trip Aug 5, 2015
1 night business trip Aug 1, 2015
Nice
1 night business trip Jul 29, 2015
"Not the best choice"
The desk clerk checked us in and we went into the room. It stunk of cigarettes, and it was supposed to be a nonsmoking room. It was very hard to breath and I woke up many times chokeing. The shower drain didn't work, so I was in ankle deep in water. My wife and I were very disappointed with our stay, and we will never trust trip adviser again. The one good thing was that the beds were clean and comfortable.
1 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
"No "fluff" but clean and kind service!"
We were in town as my son was moving here and we had no idea when we would be able to lose on his house/ or check out of the room. They were extremely accomadating and helpful. The room was clean- there are few amenities and no breakfast but the room was clean and the TV worked well, as well as having free internet! My small dog was welcome as well!
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
Sara
"You can never lose with Red Roof."
Got there in the middle of the night, found a Taco Bell still open next door and a Perkins restaurant just across the way. It just doesn't get better than that. I'll stop there again on my way back home. Very good experience, straight across the board. You never lose with Red Roof. Ptm
1 night trip Jul 22, 2015
Patrick
Wish the bed was a little more comfy..and had more pillows.. But it was great! I would stay again.
1 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
Elevator was not working in the night. Reception did not mention that breakfast was included at time of checking. WIFI password was not provided.
1 night business trip Jul 20, 2015
amit
Quite a bit nicer than a Red Roof in which I stayed the previous weekend. Grounds are well kept and even nicely shady for being next to an interstate highway. Convenient location. Nice little lobby area makes it seem less like a motel. I have stayed here before and it has aged well for a value play.
2 night trip Jul 17, 2015
"Short trip."
Short stay but good for the price.
1 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
"One exception"
With one exception the stay was good. The bathroom has laminate flooring which hold smells i.e.: urine.
6 night romance trip May 22, 2015
Good proximity to airport. Incredible value for low-price.
1 night business trip Jul 15, 2015
kathy
"not bad"
Need more elevators and mini fridge
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
Irene
"Convenient to airport"
Very nice hotel. Excellent value. Close to the airport, and right next to the interstate.
6 night family trip Jul 5, 2015
Harold
Great staff!
2 night trip Jul 5, 2015
"Comfortable bed"
The room was very clean and the King bed we had was extremely comfortable. Staff was very nice also.
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
"Limited amenities but very clean and bed comfie"
The hotel is like new! The room was wonderful but there was no conditioner or body wash. There was no coffeemaker, refrig, or microwave. We didn't miss them and prob would not have used it but did notice. The wifi was good. It was very clean and the beds comfortable.
1 night romance trip Jul 6, 2015
Julius
"Red Roof Inn"
Very pleasant stay. Helpful staff. Comfortable, clean room. Great neighborhood. Would stay here again.
1 night trip with friends Jun 29, 2015
"Great room, Great people"
It was great, Jane from housekeeping checked on us to make sure our room was clean, which it was. Danny at the front desk helped us with directions and where to get some good food. I was a little surprised for a Red Roof Inn and very impressed.
2 night romance trip Jun 30, 2015
bob
"Not bad at all."
Clean and safe but carpets throughout had a damp musty smell.
4 night business trip Jun 26, 2015
Melody
"good stay"
We have a good stay in this hotel. The neighborhood is good. Only one concern for us is that our Android phones can't get online, only our ipad and macbook are ok on wifi.
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
"Nice, quiet, clean."
The room was very nice. Amenities were limited. Simple place but clean.
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
"Noisy Bathroom Fan!"
The fan & the bathroom light are combined so no light without the very loud & noisy fan. The staff was super nice & helpful. It's a good deal for the $ if you're only looking for a no frills place to sleep.
1 night romance trip Jun 24, 2015
Leo
Would not stay here again. Too much money for this kind of hotel.
1 night trip with friends Jun 18, 2015
"buckeye stay"
Quiet and comfortable
2 night family trip Jun 18, 2015
charles
"OK"
Adequate facility......about what you'd expect from a Red Roof. Some noise from surrounding rooms areas at night.
1 night business trip Jun 16, 2015
Christopher
"Recent stay"
Internet speed very low.
1 night business trip Jun 8, 2015
monty
"Brief visit to Cleveland"
Room was very comfortable; staff was efficient and helpful; location had everything we needed nearby. Great stay for the money.
4 night trip with friends May 30, 2015
"Clean but expensive airport is nearby"
We did not have to go to the airport so paying $90 total was too much for a place with no breakfast at all. However it was clean and the staff was nice but we should have stayed farther out -- it is 5 min from the airport they told us.
1 night romance trip Jun 4, 2015
"Reliable and safe"
We needed a place to stay overnight. It is not fancy, but very clean and the bed was comfortable. The room was quite large as it was wheelchair accessible. The young lady who checked us in was very friendly and helpful. We wouldn't hesitate to stay there again.
1 night romance trip May 26, 2015
Jeannine
"Stay was nice"
It was in a great location for us , bed was very comfortable , the only down side was no business center available
5 night romance trip May 20, 2015
"great hotel for great price"
Everything was just wonderful. The room was big open and clean. Everything was up to date. The only downside was the bathroom was really really small. There was no leg room at all for sitting on the toilet. The sink and vanity was big and outside the room which was nice.
2 night romance trip May 23, 2015
Did not enjoy my stay in hotel. The room was plain no amenities to make our stay comfortable. Very noisy environment.
Other trip May 25, 2015
"Perfect unsuspecting hideaway"
I only needed a room with a fridge for one night. This place was perfect. My room was spacious and the bed was very comfortable. The TV was huge! The bathroom was clean and had plenty of hot water. Free wifi. Only wish there was a free breakfast or gym. Location is odd. You can't see the hotel from the road and the sign looks as if the hotel closed down, but alas, it is just well hidden. There are at least 3 fast food places within a three minute walk, they practically share a parking lot. 2 restaurants and a Kmart within 5min (across the street). There are 2 gas stations on the corner and the highway entrance is right next to the driveway exit. I was very pleased with this hotel. I would stay there again.
1 night trip May 17, 2015