All hotels in Middleburg Heights, Ohio, United States of America
17555 Bagley Rd, I-71 At Exit #235, Bagley Rd, Middleburg Heights, OH, 44130, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9400

Room is all right
    Regular internet service
    Bad breakfast
"Comfortable. Minimal frills"
No big complaints about my stay. Wish there had been breakfast. Room was spacious and clean. Microwave and fridge was convenient. Good for the price.
1 night business trip Feb 4, 2016
"Nice for the price"
The ladies at the front desk were delightful.
7 night family trip Jan 17, 2016
Rhonda
Great room I would've posted a little bit more if I had to. I was impressed with the room cleanliness and overall my stay was great.
1 night romance trip Jan 13, 2016
Kenneth
"Excellent stay for the price"
excellent hotel for the money ($60 a night) we travel a lot for volleyball, so we stay in lots of hotels. the staff was very nice and very welcoming, if you are looking for somewhere cheap to stay, Red Roof Inn is the place to go. only downfall was there was no breakfast and online it said it was included.
2 night family trip Jan 15, 2016
Kristen
"Above average Red Roof experience. Very pleased."
Convenient access to the airport and Cuyahoga Community College Western Campus, this hotel is well kept and the staff is friendly. I had a great experience and the room was comfortable and clean. I was here for business and would stay here again when traveling to the Cleveland area.
1 night business trip Jan 15, 2016
"Reaxed"
Bed very comfortable. Could have used more towels but overall got s bang for my buck.
1 night trip Jan 14, 2016
Nice updated hotel. The entire property is smoke free. Very friendly staff. It's half motel/half hotel. Bottom floor all rooms are on outside, but floors 2 & 3 are inside. There were also lots of places to eat really close by. Excellent hotel for the price.
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2015
Jonathan
"Sore neck and backs."
The bed and pillows were very uncomfortable. Neck and backed for both of us in the morning. Also we had bug bites on our legs and ankles when we left.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2015
"great"
Great hotel. Clean room and shower. 10 different food joints a block away. Only bad thing is you have to look hard to find the driveway to the hotel.
1 night trip with friends Dec 26, 2015
Jonathan
"Worth the stay"
Great stay - very clean- great service - only downfall was it advertised free breakfast and hotel didn't offer breakfast :(
1 night family trip Dec 28, 2015
Maria
"Nice no-frills lodging"
Very kindly people at the front desk; spacious room; good price; convenient location for traveling between Columbus and Cleveland. Thanks!
Kathleen
"Great Clean hotel!"
I was very pleased with our stay. The room was very clean and the bed was comfortable. I was surprised for the price! Absolutely would stay again!
Emily
"Great overnight stop with pets"
My wife and I stayed here on our way to visit my mother. We were traveling with our 2 large dogs so options were limited. The hotel was clean with a comfortable bed, nice TV, and a shower with good pressure. Everything we look for in an overnight stay. There was plenty of green space around the hotel to walk the dog as well.
Greg
"Very nice place to stay"
Stayed there to rest and was very comfortable.
2 night trip Dec 22, 2015
Darrell
Stayed at the hotel on Christmas Eve - visiting relatives. Comfortable room, very clean, friendly staff.
1 night romance trip Dec 24, 2015
"Nice room"
Nice room, nice price. Wish there had been a coffee pot in the room, but overall it was a nice quiet stay.
1 night family trip Dec 21, 2015
Shirley
Nice friendly place for the price you pay. I would strongly recommend you replace the partially hydrogenated creamer with an alternative that doesn't have that toxic stuff in it. Or at least give folks a choice...
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2015
Ellen
Was great. Would recommend to anyone!
1 night trip with friends Dec 19, 2015
"Ok value"
Room had stale smell. Room was good sized but bathroom was tiny.
1 night family trip Dec 13, 2015
Brad
Stayed during my weekend trip to Cleveland
2 night trip with friends Dec 12, 2015
Aaron
"One night stay"
Had a very late arrival at airport and room was all ready when we got to hote. Was just staying for one night on way to destination. Very friendly staff and accommodating. Room was very clean and beds surprisingly comfortable. Got a great inexpensive price too! Only wish they served breakfast.
1 night family trip Dec 9, 2015
"Very nice for this price point."
For the price, a nice place for an overnight get-away. Clean and recently updated.
1 night romance trip Dec 11, 2015
"Value priced"
Just an overnight before catching a flight. Extremely adequate, if sparse, room. Clean, warm. VERY small shower/bathroom.
1 night family trip Nov 30, 2015
Ira
"Good place for one night stay"
My boyfriend and I stopped here on our way from Indiana to Maryland. The woman at the front desk was incredibly friendly! The room was comfortable enough for a 1 night stay and it was definitely worth the money. There were a few cosmetic issues with the room but they didn't really bother us. I will say the breakfast selection was very limited but wasn't a problem because there are so many restaurants in the area. Overall a great stay and I would consider staying there again if I was ever in the area
1 night romance trip Nov 26, 2015
"Great Affordable Non Frills Option"
Very roomy, clean and comfortable. Very friendly staff. Unless you are looking for luxury, this is a great choice.
2 night family trip Nov 20, 2015
"Very clean and comfortable"
staff was very polite and helpful. Very clean. I would stay there again.
3 night business trip Nov 19, 2015
"Great..."
Very clean and nice place to stay.
2 night business trip Nov 20, 2015
"Great room for the price"
I stayed here with my sister for a shopping trip. The room was very clean and modern. Had a room with 2 double beds and still had lots of space in the room. The area seamed very nice too. The Only negative I had was there wasn't a hairdryer in the room.
1 night family trip Nov 20, 2015
Laurie
"Good choice at a good price"
We needed a place to sleep for a quick overnight trip to Cleveland and were very happy with this Red Roof Inn. It was easy to find, right next to I-71. The room was large, clean, and quiet. The bed was comfortable. The WiFi worked. And since it was about half the price of other options that had free breakfast, we came out ahead even after buying our breakfast at the nearby Bob Evans.
1 night romance trip Nov 20, 2015
Carl
"A Pleasant Surprise"
I needed an inexpensive place to stay because I only had eight hours before my flight in the morning. I was very pleasantly surprised to find that the hotel had been recently renovated and was in excellent condition. I will stay there again in the future.
1 night business trip Nov 16, 2015
"QUICK GETAWAY"
WENT TO ENJOY THE FABULOUS FOOD SHOW 2015. ABOUT 5 MINUTES FROM THE EXPOSITION CENTER. QUIET HOTEL BUT NEAR SOME CONVENIENCES. ONE EXIT AWAY FROM WAL-MART AND SEVERAL FOOD SELECTIONS ON THAT STREET.
2 night romance trip Nov 13, 2015
Dawn
"Business Trip"
It was good
2 night business trip Nov 6, 2015
Kerry
"Good and clean"
Good basic motel. Clean room, good price, couldn't ask for more.
1 night family trip Nov 13, 2015
It was only one night. But very nice area, a lot in walking distance. Room very nice and clean
1 night family trip Nov 13, 2015
"Perfect for an overnight stay."
Perfect for an overnight stay. We were traveling from Chicago to DC and needed a one-night stay at a halfway point. This was the perfect place for that. It was cheap, clean, comfortable, and safe. It hit all our must-have points for a road trip. Would definitely stay again.
1 night family trip Nov 11, 2015
Jarrett
"Nice hotel and great neighborhood for food"
Nice clean room and hotel , lots of parking space and easy access from highway . No free breakfast though , but there are many options nearby so overall a nice overnight stay.
1 night family trip Nov 6, 2015
Rahul
"Good for the money."
There was no airport transfers and not taxi.
1 night trip Nov 5, 2015
Trina
"Nice stay for a good price"
We stayed two nights. The hotel was lean and quiet. Our room was facing the interstate, but we did not hear it at all. This Red Roof is an older hotel,but it has been maintained very well.
2 night romance trip Oct 31, 2015
"good place for the price"
We went into the city for two days, nice price
2 night family trip Oct 30, 2015
Rachael
"Nice hotel good location"
Nice and clean
1 night romance trip Oct 22, 2015
LARRY
"Not very satisfied"
The staff was nice, but the receptionist was working alone, was cking me in and had to answer the phones herself. At one point, she was speaking with another customer, who apparently couldnt understand what she was saying and she had to repeat herself multiple times. I thought she should have put that person on hold and finish cking me in. Also I had to change rooms, the room smelled awful, like a chemical. I found out later they are remodeling, but too bad they can't hold off on using the rooms that were just done until they air out. Mininal services and odd area of town, would not stay there again.
3 night trip Jul 13, 2015
"Good stay"
Air conditioner runs quiet which is very nice. Bed was comfortable. A continental breakfast would be nice but overall stay was great.
2 night romance trip Oct 20, 2015
"Only one problem overall good"
My only complaint is that the carpet had an odor. I had to buy Lysol and spray daily.
4 night romance trip Oct 15, 2015
"Not too shabby"
It was okay. Clean, nice TV, good for a night stay for the price.
1 night romance trip Oct 10, 2015
"Perfect Spot for a Weekend in Cleveland!"
My girlfriend and I spent two nights here. We wanted to get away for our anniversary weekend and decided on going to Cleveland, as it wasn't too far away but also had some cool sights and restaurants. We always try to keep hotels affordable, so we can splurge on everything else. This Red Roof Inn was top-notch! Very clean, right off the highway and only a 10 to 12 minute drive to downtown Cleveland. We had a Superior King room, which is very spacious for two people. I would definitely recommend staying here if you are going to Cleveland. We had a great experience!
2 night romance trip Oct 16, 2015
Anton
"Solid stay"
Checked in late everything was fine hotel smelled a little like smoke, bed was a littl small for a big dude like me, but really overall the place was fine
1 night trip Oct 15, 2015
"3 Night Holiday"
This hotel was at a major intersection with lots of other hotels, restaurants and shopping. It had two access driveways from two sides of the intersection but despite two big signs, the actual building was set back from the street and not easy to see. Room was nice and had everything we needed except a mini fridge. We cooled our beer in an ice bucket and when we asked for an extra one, we were told that was not possible. The room was very clean and comfortable, everything worked except sometimes the water took a while to heat up. We were pleasantly surprised to see all the amenities in the room because they were not mentioned in the booking site we used. Very nice shopping mall 10 minutes south off Hwy 71. Olive Garden, Perkins, Outback and Bob Evans are very close. Try the Brown Derby for steaks on the same street as this hotel. Easy access to I-71. If our vacation was in the summer, I would want a pool. Staff was pleasant. All things considered, we would stay again!!
3 night romance trip Oct 11, 2015
Paula
"Proximity to the Airport"
It was great, and very close to the airport.
1 night family trip Oct 12, 2015
Carola
"Needs better housekeeping"
It was just a quick over night stay. An older hotel with a good price and friendly service. But housekeeping could have done a better job. There was a water bottle under the bathroom sink that we didn't bring in and crumbs under the desk.
1 night romance trip Oct 10, 2015
"Sorry - but nothing special here."
While not bad- this hotel is so nondescript - could definitely benefit from some decorations. The road to enter the hotel was in bad shape and made one think it might be closed. The personnel was very helpful and nice.
4 night trip with friends Sep 24, 2015