All hotels in Goodlettsville, Tennessee, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here110 Northgate Drive, Goodlettsville, TN, 37072, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9400

"I'm not usually picky but..."
We were looking for a place to stay for the night while traveling home from Florida and this hotel had the best location for the best price. It was clean except for a big white stain on the blanket. The bathroom had been remodeled but the room had an old box tv with limited stations. The worst part were the lumpy pillows that smelled like grease; luckily I brought my own. The hotel served its purpose as a stopover, though I wish it served breakfast.
Other trip Apr 6, 2014
michelle
"Value oriented"
Hotel was fine for the money. Exactly what you would expect. Nothing bad, nothing great.
Other trip Apr 2, 2014
"Random Stay"
Everything was clean, staff was nice. It didn't have a microwave in the room, which I could have used. Also I froze during the night, but that's because I was to cold to get out of bed and turn the heater in the room on. Guess that ones on me!
Other trip Apr 1, 2014
"not good"
no breakfast high price not a great place to stay
Other trip Mar 29, 2014
curtis
"Just spend more."
When I arrived at my room, the heater was broken and the room was over 80 degrees. They could not fix it and the only other room available was thick with smoke and over heated as well. I had to leave and find a new hotel.
2 night business trip Mar 22, 2014
"Interesting"
Dingy bedding, floor wasn't vacuumed, room smelled, towels and wash cloths were very cheap. Have stayed at better red roofs
3 night business trip Mar 13, 2014
"Dirty, dirty, dirty"
Very dirty floor. Torn and dirty wallpaper. Sheets and bedspreads stained and cigarette burns everywhere! In a "guaranteed" no smoking room.
2 night trip Mar 14, 2014
"Cigarette smell in non-smoking room."
Dirty rooms. Smell bad. Crumbs behind and around night stand. Cigarette burns in bed and furniture. Typical cheap motel if you need a bed for $50.
Other trip Mar 13, 2014
Tsar
The heating unit took completely all night to get the room hot while it was approximately 20 degrees outside..and to top that off I had a four year kid with me..
1 night business trip Feb 27, 2014
badlilpiece
"Meets the needs"
Clean and comfortable at a fair price.
1 night business trip Mar 1, 2014
Took forever to get checked in even though there was just one person in front of me bathroom fan was broken off the wall and carpet was ripped and looked like something was spilled on
1 night trip Feb 14, 2014
"Outdated and in the ghetto"
The staff was excellent, that being said the room was outdated and had a drab appearance and my wife was afraid to go outside and feared leaving anything in the car out of fear of being robbed. Over dramatic maybe but you get what you pay for $65/ per night with tax I believe ill spring for a better hotel next time.
Other trip Feb 3, 2014
dissapointed
"nice hotel close to shopping and restaurants"
the only problem with the room was there was no desk for a computer unlike our previous room there. Hotel staff was very helpful. Good night's sleep.
Other trip Nov 29, 2013
Lilah
Poor customer service. Booked 2 rooms as family was traveling together. Rooms in separate buildings one upstairs and on downstairs. As far apart as possible. I would not recommend this hotel yo anyone. Very very poor.
2 night business trip Oct 25, 2013
Friendly staff ,updated bathroom was nice ,would stay again.
1 night trip Oct 26, 2013
Ann
"Terrible"
Gloom and doom
1 night business trip Oct 26, 2013
Ryan
"Dirty South"
Hard bed and dirty room. Good location.
2 night business trip Oct 18, 2013
"Nothing like the pictures"
My usual hotel was booked, so I had to make a last minute change of plans and stay at this hotel. I will never stay at a Red Roof Inn again, I'll sleep in my car before I do it again. The carpet was ripped and torn at the door, chairs in the room were stained. The paint was peeling, and the worst part was finding someone else's clothes in the corner of the supposed "clean" room.
1 night trip Oct 19, 2013
Cody
Just barely worth the price.
1 night trip Oct 19, 2013
"Got what i paid for."
Bed and carpet was a little torn and corner of room and bathroom were stained. So Looked not clean. But i could sleep well and it was cheap. So if you want just bed to sleep, this is a good place!
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
kei
"For the price you couldn't beat it"
Very nice stay
2 night trip Oct 17, 2013
Jimmy
I booked the room based on past reviews. Apparently previous guests are satisfied with uncleanliness . Web site talked about Red Roof Inn being updated and redecorated. This one has not been touched. Price too high for condition od the room.
1 night trip Oct 18, 2013
Kitty
"You get what you pay for"
The room smelled funny. We couldn't figure it out but it lingered the whole night.
1 night business trip Oct 18, 2013
"Fairly close to Nashville but still very good"
It was a good over night stay as I enjoyed the little time I was in the room and it was a great value.
"Not satisfied."
The room smelled terrible, there were not enough towels and the room just felt dirty and was not a comfortable stay. The TV was very old and the comforter was as well. Would not stay again, but it was within a nice distance to Opryland at that price.
Other trip Oct 6, 2013
"Very Clean. Very Friendly."
We stayed in the updated building of the hotel and was very impressed with the room considering the price that we paid. The rooms were very clean, they were fairly nice for the price, the a/c unit worked and did not rattle or make any odd sounds which normally would keep me awake. We could not figure out how to get the tv to play my son's xbox because we did not have the original remote, but it wasn't a big deal overall. There were some shady people around, but no one bothered us and it was very quiet at night and in the mornings. I would stay here again if in this area.
2 night trip Sep 27, 2013
"with in 6 miles of where I was born and raised"
Enjoyed my stay. Didn't care for the soft bed but understand about those things
2 night trip Sep 27, 2013
J C R
This hotel is in need of some sprucing up. Not really clean, but close to where I needed to be.
1 night trip Sep 28, 2013
"safe good area nicer red roof"
Stay in these a lot. This is a very nice red roof .. very accommodating staff. Got rorked on price which they tried to fix but couldn't cuz I did through hotel . com and paid with paypal so they could not adjust but they did try for me. Room was very clean and smelled nice which can be an issue in some red roofs . We have had a lot of musty or sewer smelling rooms at other red roof inn s in Nashville and other cities so over all was a nice red roof. Some clientel is a bit shady but that goes with the cheep rooms. I felt safe traveling with son alone being a disabled female. Every thing was in good repair.
Christina
"Not the best but def not the worst"
It's not the best place I've ever stayed but we were in town for one night and needed somewhere cheap. I expected a lot worse but when we got there at 1 am the receptionist was friendly, and our room was clean. The phone rang at 3:30 am and someone knocked on our door a minute later, but we decided it was a prank as we heard laughter and noise outside. Other than that rude awakening, our stay was fine.
1 night trip Sep 21, 2013
Emily
"Nice location poor management"
The hotel is in a fantastic location not in Nashville but close to all major attractions The rooms are not up to date with old carpet, CRT televisions, old furniture, and rooms just poorly maintained. The staff at least in the office look professional, the cleaning staff looked like they were being by having a room on property there was some what looked like a poorly in health dog wandering around the property that looked like it was owned by the staff, just not near what the last red roof that we had stayed in the night before
2 night trip Sep 20, 2013
"Dirty Feet"
The room looked to be inviting at first site and the bed was comfortable. The room was a little cramped with oversize desk an furniture and the carpet was disgustingly filthy. I had to wear my shoes after coming out of bathroom onto carpet because if not my feet got stained.
Other trip Sep 18, 2013
"Below Average for Red Roof"
A bit disappointed in this Red Roof Inn... most that I have stayed at over the past 3 years have been upgraded and are newer and fresh. Not the case with this Red Roof. Staff hassled me with a strict 11 am check-out, irritating as the hotel was rather empty and I did not appreciate being rushed.
1 night trip Sep 4, 2013
Bill T
"very comfortable and clean"
we thought the hotel is very clean and very comfortable. when you first pull up the hotel looks a little older but the inside of the rooms have all been remodeled and are very clean and nice
2 night trip Aug 31, 2013
franci
":("
Old and needs renovating. Needs better maintenance and cleaning. Carpet, bed spreads, and the chairs need to be thrown away! Yuck!
1 night romance trip Aug 31, 2013
"lots of restaurants and shopping around"
It was ok for the price.
1 night family trip Aug 30, 2013
"Fine for the price -- average motel"
We wanted to see Mammoth Cave and Nashville (and go on a shopping spree at Opry Mills Mall during Labor Day Weekend), so we decided to stay here since it's conveniently located. The motel itself is directly next to the interstate but the noise level is absolutely fine. The room was an average motel room; the only thing we didn't like was that we found some hair in the bathtub. The second day we couldn't get into our room so we had to check back with the personnel and they gave us a new card for that room. There is no breakfast included, which is fine - a cracker barrel is just next door. If you're all about comfort and absolute cleanliness, you probably don't want to stay here. If you're looking for a cheap room to put your head to rest and you don't mind removing some hair, this motel is absolutely fine.
2 night trip Aug 30, 2013
"Not too bad for the price"
Our key card did not work and I had to go back downstairs to have it reprogrammed. We reserved the room for 4 adults and only had 1 towel in the room. Otherwise it wasn't bad. No coffee maker in the room. Fairly clean and fairly comfortable. I would stay here again.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2013
KJ
"Dirty Musty Room."
We stayed her for one night. There were hairs in the bath tub, the rooms smelled and were musty. Very poor amenities. Wouldn't recommend.
1 night trip with friends Aug 31, 2013
DJNolz
"Ok for a quick stop to sleep"
It was okay, nothing special.
1 night family trip Aug 31, 2013
"Was great for the night."
It was a decent hotel and relatively inexpensive. I was a bit worried that it would be too loud to sleep, since our room was facing the interstate, but it was fine. I didn't notice anything when we got inside. One bed was pretty firm and the other was less firm, so it was nice to have a choice. I would stay there again for a quick overnight visit.
1 night trip Aug 8, 2013
Horrible. Horrible. Horrible. If you need a good night sleep, this is not the place! The bed is hard as a rock! I thought by getting the Superior King Room. Still horrible, a bigger bed but hard as a rock. My back was hurting in the morning. Will never stay here again!!!
1 night trip Aug 2, 2013
"Not enough TV stations."
Having only a limited number of TV stations makes the visit much less pleasant.
4 night trip Jul 26, 2013
"Good for overnight stay"
It was a bed, had a bathroom everything worked and we slept well. It was a little run down but met our needs.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2013
Castle
"Good motel"
The hotel was nice and clean not a bad atmosphere near plenty of resteraunts and many stores a good experience recommend staying there didn't like the mattress but might be me
Other trip Jul 21, 2013
"not worth the money"
really dissapointed, a/c didnt work, beds were old and not comfortable, had to go to office to get a blowdryer.
Other trip Jul 15, 2013
"Walked in on in the middle of the night!!"
They gave someone else our room and we were walked in on in the middle of the night!! Not even and apology. Requested a wake up call and never got it. Terrible customer service. Stay somewhere else if you can.
1 night business trip Jul 12, 2013
Road Warrior
"Decent stay for the price"
My wife and I stayed here for two days for a wedding. The room was nothing too fancy, but the bed was comfortable and we could not hear anyone else around us. The bathroom had a bowed out curtain rod, so there was more space than the typical motel. An elevated old style sink was in our room, which was not expected, but a nice touch. There is a Cracker Barrel right next door and a Waffle House just across the street. Also, it lies right next to I-65, so that is a plus. Overall, a nice stay that is close to many things and a great value.
2 night trip Jul 5, 2013
Bryan B
"Nice hotel close to the interstate."
We needed a hotel in the area and this fit the bill. No complaints about the room or the service, Staff were pleasant to deal with.
Other trip Jul 13, 2013
Rich
"It Was Okay"
Hotel was okay... The rooms were not outstanding, but decent enough for the one night I stayed. Bed wasn't comfortable, no extra ordinary amenities, NO BREAKFAST.........
1 night trip Jun 13, 2013