All hotels in Goodlettsville, Tennessee, United States of America
110 Northgate Drive, Goodlettsville, TN, 37072, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9400

2.9
    2.8
"very happy"
exactly what I needed
1 night business trip Oct 10, 2014
"Nothing spectacular, but decent hotel"
I stayed at this hotel for one night. I booked a non-smoking room, but the first room had a faint, stale odor of cigarettes. I asked the front desk clerk and she mentioned that the backside of the building was smoking and that smoke probably came through the vents. She did, however, offer to change me to a room in the other building (all non-smoking) and moved me to an upgraded room for the inconvenience. The bed was comfortable and the shower was hot. The TV didn't work but I was primarly there to sleep before getting back on the road, so I wasn't much bothered by that. The only thing that bothered me was that I woke up late and needed about 15 minutes past 11am (check out) to get out of the room. I called the front desk and was told it was ok, but not more than 5 minutes past 11, housekeeping was knocking on the door asking if I was staying another night. The woman seemed a bit annoyed when I told her I needed a few minutes to get dressed and had already called the front desk about it.
1 night business trip Oct 6, 2014
Jorie
"ok value"
A little outdated
1 night trip with friends Oct 4, 2014
Grossly overpriced. Photo of room is very deceiving.
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
"good affordable"
Had small problem.they resolved it quickly
2 night business trip Sep 26, 2014
Roderick
"Good for a low budget clean weekend getaway"
it was good.
2 night romance trip Sep 26, 2014
Manjari
"No,no,no"
It had roaches,in the room.microwave didn't work.I wouldn't go back their.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
"Deluxe King Room"
For only $5.00 I upgraded the economy room to one with a king bed for 2 nights. While a little dated and the establishment was "older" for sure, the room was very clean, no smells and the location could not have been more convenient. My room had all I needed for my 2 night stay and the price was reasonable. The staff was friendly and courteous. I will book it for my next trip without doubt when staying in North Nashville.
2 night business trip Sep 19, 2014
Saxon
"we out of that"
What stick out most in mind about the red roof inn not having a enough towles,n nor a iron . When i went to the front desk to ask for more towles and a iron they told me (they gave them all out ). So i ended up going and buying a iron and some towels . I spent an additonal 35 bucks for a iron and som towels .
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
rod
"Been there, done that"
We have stayed many times at this motel, because of price/location and the surrounding places to eat, right off I-65. This time we were arrived very late and given a substandard room in the back......they switched us to a better room for the next evening. Best to call the hotel after you book, and talk to desk help then just showing up. They are helpful, but not all rooms are what I call nice. Will return, but learned to call ahead.
1 night business trip Jun 28, 2014
Bob H
Rooms were tired. We didn't take our shoes off. There was a bad odor similar to Carpet Fresh which was terrible. Location great. Just needs to be cleaned up
1 night trip Aug 19, 2014
"Very bad and dirty"
This place is very dirty and sheets were not cleaned. We arrived late at night , because all the hotels were full in Nashville , hotel .com reserved us this hotel. It was so dirty that we could not even lady down on the bed. we sleep a few hours with our cloth on and left at 6 am.
1 night trip Aug 19, 2014
Ali Ghand
I didn't like the conditions , the carpet was nasty, to small, internet sevice on Tv wasn't great, smells really bad. Just wasn't enjoyable at all.
1 night trip Aug 3, 2014
"Fair"
Room looked clean however you could smell amonia from pets urine in the carpet which is normal for the motel that allows pets.
1 night family trip Jul 17, 2014
Not bad for the price. Served it's purpose. Needed a room for the night.
Other trip Jul 2, 2014
"Okay for one-night stay"
It was clean and enough for a one-night stay. I wouldn't recommend for multiple nights. No elevator to second floor. I won't stay here again.
2 night trip Jun 25, 2014
"Its ok"
Ok
1 night business trip Jun 20, 2014
"Had a bed"
When I arrived around midnight, check-in was smooth, but when I drove up to my room, the door was standing open and the phone was buzzing like someone had left a call on hold. Went to the desk and the attendant checked out the room with me. Wanted a different room, but we got the last one when I checked in, so I asked the attendant to change the key card again just to be certain nothing funny happened again. When we went into the room, moths and mayflies were all over the ceiling and the walls, and the room was hot and sticky from the humidity outside coming into the room for however many hours. The room itself was decent. The door to the bathroom was kind of beat up and needed some paint. The decent-sized tube TV worked, and after a few hours, the A/C made everything better. I can't post the rate I got for this room, but I don't feel like I got a good deal considering I often find hotels of similar quality for cheaper.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
"my stay at red roof inn"
this motel needs serious upgrading inside and out I have stayed at other red roof ins this motel was very run down when I left I felt like I need to go take a shower sorry but it was not what I thought it would be I was very dissapointed
Other trip Jun 11, 2014
Ruth
"Not so great!"
When I step out of my room to see 2 police cars, I really began to wonder where I was. I had to change rooms. The first room was so run down. The second one was a bit better and I stayed through my reservation. The staff was quite courteous and worked very well with what they offer. The wifi was available most of the time. Went down once but came back shortly. I am sorry but they need to upgrade and really upgrade their rooms. The curtains and bedspread are so out of date. Get flat screen TV's and have a remote that works and listings that show up on the tv. Sure no one is there to just watch tv but when you are, let's get with the times!
3 night trip Jun 6, 2014
"Clean for basic stay"
The room was clean and no bad smells. There are plenty of eateries in the area and good access to highway. Great for what I needed for the night.
1 night trip Jun 5, 2014
Room could use some paint .
Other trip May 28, 2014
very enjoyable staff friendly and rooms clean and well taken care of
Other trip May 22, 2014
"Ok for the money"
Nothing fancy, but I wasn't expecting it to be. The room was decent & the bed was comfy enough. The TV volume wouldn't turn down past a certain volume, but that was not too big of a deal. Overall, it was an ok place to sleep for the night and I felt safe enough to stay there with only my kids and I.
1 night business trip May 17, 2014
"Red Roof was cool"
I went to Nashville for the weekend to celebrate my birthday. The room was decent. My friends and I stayed for 2 nights. The refrigerator was a nice size and we had a microwave. The bathroom was small and the water pressure sucked, but overall we enjoyed our stay. Most of the rooms were occupied, but you would never know because it was quiet. I would stay again.
2 night trip Apr 25, 2014
Ashely P.
"Will stay again"
I've stayed here before and like the location on I65. Plenty of restaurants around and only about 15 mins to Nashville. The room was clean and comfortable. Safe area.
1 night trip Apr 12, 2014
Ws 45 mins before check in ask to use bathroom I was told the hotel did not have one and I could go across the street to the service station. The carpet and chairs need cleaning the rooms need to be aired out. I wont stay at Red Roof again to expensive for the service recieve.
2 night trip Apr 11, 2014
DMC
needs updating and a new mattreess
2 night trip Apr 10, 2014
"Very poor hotel, room was not clean,"
One bed sheet were old , not fresh and not clean, terrible smell
Other trip Apr 8, 2014
Maggie
"I'm not usually picky but..."
We were looking for a place to stay for the night while traveling home from Florida and this hotel had the best location for the best price. It was clean except for a big white stain on the blanket. The bathroom had been remodeled but the room had an old box tv with limited stations. The worst part were the lumpy pillows that smelled like grease; luckily I brought my own. The hotel served its purpose as a stopover, though I wish it served breakfast.
Other trip Apr 6, 2014
michelle
"Value oriented"
Hotel was fine for the money. Exactly what you would expect. Nothing bad, nothing great.
Other trip Apr 2, 2014
"Random Stay"
Everything was clean, staff was nice. It didn't have a microwave in the room, which I could have used. Also I froze during the night, but that's because I was to cold to get out of bed and turn the heater in the room on. Guess that ones on me!
Other trip Apr 1, 2014
"not good"
no breakfast high price not a great place to stay
Other trip Mar 29, 2014
curtis
"Just spend more."
When I arrived at my room, the heater was broken and the room was over 80 degrees. They could not fix it and the only other room available was thick with smoke and over heated as well. I had to leave and find a new hotel.
2 night business trip Mar 22, 2014
"Interesting"
Dingy bedding, floor wasn't vacuumed, room smelled, towels and wash cloths were very cheap. Have stayed at better red roofs
3 night business trip Mar 13, 2014
"Dirty, dirty, dirty"
Very dirty floor. Torn and dirty wallpaper. Sheets and bedspreads stained and cigarette burns everywhere! In a "guaranteed" no smoking room.
2 night trip Mar 14, 2014
"Cigarette smell in non-smoking room."
Dirty rooms. Smell bad. Crumbs behind and around night stand. Cigarette burns in bed and furniture. Typical cheap motel if you need a bed for $50.
Other trip Mar 13, 2014
Tsar
The heating unit took completely all night to get the room hot while it was approximately 20 degrees outside..and to top that off I had a four year kid with me..
1 night business trip Feb 27, 2014
badlilpiece
"Meets the needs"
Clean and comfortable at a fair price.
1 night business trip Mar 1, 2014
Took forever to get checked in even though there was just one person in front of me bathroom fan was broken off the wall and carpet was ripped and looked like something was spilled on
1 night trip Feb 14, 2014
"Outdated and in the ghetto"
The staff was excellent, that being said the room was outdated and had a drab appearance and my wife was afraid to go outside and feared leaving anything in the car out of fear of being robbed. Over dramatic maybe but you get what you pay for $65/ per night with tax I believe ill spring for a better hotel next time.
Other trip Feb 3, 2014
dissapointed
"nice hotel close to shopping and restaurants"
the only problem with the room was there was no desk for a computer unlike our previous room there. Hotel staff was very helpful. Good night's sleep.
Other trip Nov 29, 2013
Lilah
Poor customer service. Booked 2 rooms as family was traveling together. Rooms in separate buildings one upstairs and on downstairs. As far apart as possible. I would not recommend this hotel yo anyone. Very very poor.
2 night business trip Oct 25, 2013
Friendly staff ,updated bathroom was nice ,would stay again.
1 night trip Oct 26, 2013
Ann
"Terrible"
Gloom and doom
1 night business trip Oct 26, 2013
Ryan
"Dirty South"
Hard bed and dirty room. Good location.
2 night business trip Oct 18, 2013
"Nothing like the pictures"
My usual hotel was booked, so I had to make a last minute change of plans and stay at this hotel. I will never stay at a Red Roof Inn again, I'll sleep in my car before I do it again. The carpet was ripped and torn at the door, chairs in the room were stained. The paint was peeling, and the worst part was finding someone else's clothes in the corner of the supposed "clean" room.
1 night trip Oct 19, 2013
Cody
Just barely worth the price.
1 night trip Oct 19, 2013
"Got what i paid for."
Bed and carpet was a little torn and corner of room and bathroom were stained. So Looked not clean. But i could sleep well and it was cheap. So if you want just bed to sleep, this is a good place!
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
kei
"For the price you couldn't beat it"
Very nice stay