All hotels in Westlake, Ohio, United States of America
29595 Clemens Rd, Westlake, OH, 44145, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9400

"great"
The front desk people were lovely and friendly and very helpful to us with suggestions of attractions...
2 night trip with friends Jan 16, 2015
"Nice Room"
Room was very nice. Seemed like it had been recently remodeled. Very soft towels. A little stronger shower would have been nice, but overall very good
1 night family trip Jan 6, 2015
"Motel with updates, friendly and Great Channels."
This motel has some updates, friendly service, Great Television Channel Package and a morning muffin, green apple and a bottle of water in the morning. The motel is nice but the first room they gave me had stained bedding and didn't seem like the linen was changed from previous guest. The second room I smelled like a dog use the carpet to relieve themselves. Third room was clean and comfortable. If you are travelling make sure you take the time to check the room before settling in for the night. I stayed a second night and I will do a second review with better ratings
1 night trip Jan 5, 2015
Stephon
"Could of been worse / better"
You get what you pay for. Very small bathroom. Full beds instead of queen beds. Carpet needed cleaning. "Trash" under the bed. Room door did not seal and allowed cold air into the room.
7 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
Leonard
"poor"
It was tolerable
3 night romance trip Dec 28, 2014
alisa
"Excellent experience"
It was an amazing experience
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"The hotel is very beautiful, and the best kinds of"
The hotel is very beautiful, and the best kinds of rest, but the problem was not to change the towels every day, but in general the hotel deserves 4 stars
3 night trip with friends Dec 25, 2014
Hasan
"Good value inn."
Easy online reservation and check in. First time stay - good location. Close to expressway, gas station. Short drive to fast food places and other restaurants. Quiet location. Would recommend to others and would consider stay again if in Cleveland.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
Short Walk
""Non-smoking" hotel filled with smokers"
Everything smells like smoke - the office, all the outside stairwells and hallways, and our room (even though it says it is a non-smoking hotel). The problem is that everyone smokes and the smell permeates everywhere, and this is a big problem given the layout of the buildings.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
"room review"
Linens were clean and comfortable. noticed a stain on the carpet (Room 245)
1 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
jackie
Great
1 night romance trip Dec 24, 2014
"Best Red Roof"
We live in Indiana and have close friends in Elyria who we visit often. We love this hotel because it's a nice, quiet, place with easy on/easy off access to the highway plus Elyria is really close. Everyone we have dealt with has been friendly and/or informative. We used to stay at another Red Roof, but the clientele got a little rough and it was noisy. Lucky for us we found Red Roof Westlake on line.
2 night romance trip Dec 19, 2014
robert
"Perfect getaway"
Decently clean, quite an private
1 night trip Dec 19, 2014
Christina
"Very close to family in West;ake,"
Stay was excellent and I stay at RRI once a month when in town
Other trip Dec 17, 2014
I enjoyed my stay at this hotel. The first room assigned to me was dirty I guess they thought it had been cleaned. They immediately gave me another room. Great staff and service.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
Swyper
"Inexpensive no frills hotel"
Our king size room was clean and had been remodeled. Had plenty of space but sink didn't drain and heating element made clunking noises all the time. Other than those two problems, overall was quiet and close to everything.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
We have been staying at the Red Roof Westlake for Thanksgiving week for over 10 years. It’s just a few miles from home and one of the few places in town where we can include our two dogs. The staff has always been friendly, courteous and professional. As a remodeling contractor, I appreciate the work that has been done to refurb the rooms but the bathrooms still need a little work. The new carpet looked great but I would suggest bringing a scented candle. Seems not everyone honors the non-smoking rules. But yes, we’ll stay there next year.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"Pets are allowed"
We were not aware that dog or allowed in the hotel. This kind of put a damper on our stay.
1 night romance trip Nov 27, 2014
Gordon
"Good value for price"
Good value for price. Simple but clean, comfortable, quiet and convenient.
3 night family trip Nov 25, 2014
"SATURDAY NIGHT STAY NEAR CROCKER PARK, WESTLAKE, O"
Hotel receptionist was very pleasant and helpful. Good, convenient location for busy area. Room was clean, with adequate supplies - just missing hair dryer. Would return without hesitation.
1 night trip Nov 22, 2014
"Great price on a very nicely renovated hotel"
Nicest red roof I've seen! Updated recently, and looks as nice as hotels twice as expensive
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
Liz
"Nice hotel close to clinic and shopping."
Enjoyed my stay, staff was friendly and helpful, and hotel was conveniently located.
Other trip Nov 22, 2014
Had a wonderful time at the hotel. The bed was a little soft but overall very nice. Clean room and had a nice space to work. Will be back.
erica
"Very close to shopping"
Walls very very thin, heard neighbors. Door drafty. No hair dryer. Room clean, bathroom nice.
"Short stay"
The toilet wasnt wirking in our furst room, so they moved us.other than that, it was very nice. Everything was new!
1 night business trip Nov 3, 2014
"Nice clean hotel"
Nice clean hotel, newly renovated, in a nice area.
1 night trip with friends Nov 6, 2014
"One night getaway"
Front desk was friendly and efficient.
1 night trip Nov 4, 2014
"Great place and location"
Other than a weak wifi signal, it was a good stay close to the highway only minutes from anything.
Other trip Oct 29, 2014
mike
"Cross country trip with son"
Easy check in clean comfortable room. Great dinner at the BSpot
1 night family trip Oct 24, 2014
"Very nice and well priced"
Rooms have been redone and new bathrooms. Very nice and seem to be the cheapest in that area
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
"recent remodel"
pleasant facilities and helpful staff, but an odd traffic circle
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
"A little disappointed"
Lack of sense of security due to outdoor entrance.
2 night trip Oct 19, 2014
"Excellent Value"
Rooms were clean and quiet and it's right off the freeway. The only drawback is the intersection that leads back to the freeway is right turn only, so you end up having to go around the block to get back to the freeway. You get used to it after awhile. Ignore the earlier reviews that complain about no hair dryer, refrigerator, etc. Our room had all the usual amenities.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
"Great hotel for the price"
great hotel for the price. In a wonderful part of town, I'm from Cleveland originally so I can say that with confidence.
2 night family trip Oct 11, 2014
Karmen
"Nice and clean, close to nice restaurants"
Had a nice stay and would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Oct 16, 2014
"Can't rate this above 2 stars"
I would rate the staff 100%! They could not have been more friendly or helpful. The room was musty-even after returning home I could smell it on my clothes. I'm a parapleagic and not having an iron or hairdryer in the room was very inconvenient. I could not fit between the beds in my wheelchair. The bathroom light couldn't be used without the exhaust fan going on and it was so loud it drowned out the TV. And after making my reservation a month in advance I was given a room at the very back of the motel.
5 night family trip Oct 8, 2014
Kristin
"Can't be beat for the price"
We had been to the Cleveland area many times, but had never stayed at this hotel. We were pleasantly surprised to find a nice clean room in a very nice neighborhood. It was very quiet and the staff was very friendly. We even were able to upgrade our room for a $5 donation to their collection in honor of breast cancer awareness month. We will definitely stay at this motel again!
2 night trip Oct 11, 2014
Mrs. Brown
"great place to stay"
Very nice and clean place.
1 night family trip Oct 4, 2014
"Close to the Cleveland Clinic"
The rooms were reasonable and seemed to be clean. Overall they are decorated well. Curtains could be up dated yet. Bathroom was nice. The price was right.
1 night trip Oct 7, 2014
C. Hunker
"stay"
clean, friendly. however, arrived at night and couldn't see the room numbers on the outside. drove around and around, went in and out, until finally found the room!
1 night family trip Oct 4, 2014
Ellen
"More than adequate"
Friendly smile even when arriving past midnight, clean room, right temp, as expected from a more expensive place
1 night business trip Oct 7, 2014
Costas H
"close to our daughter"
Was satisfied with our stay. Staff very friendly and helpful. Our room was always neat and clean with fresh linens.
4 night trip Oct 1, 2014
"better without spiders"
there were huge spiders all over the outside. I was worried that they would also be in the room. Couldnt sleep.
1 night trip with friends Sep 27, 2014
"all the basic needs, served its purpose"
Neighborhood nice, quiet, safe and convenient from highway. It was an unexpected and pleasant surprise to receive a complementary breakfast even if it was just a brown bag style as opposed to sit down but it was exactly what we needed in a hurry to get back on the road. a muffin, drink, apple, was perfect.
1 night family trip Aug 19, 2014
"Exceeded my expectations"
I was pleasantly surprised by my stay at this Red Roof Inn. I was expecting what many people often expect from Red Roof, a low quality experience but this was not the case. They had just recently renovated the rooms which were very clean and felt comfortable. It had a nice large flat screen television, large bed, which was a little uncomfortable but oh well. I would recommend this hotel for short stays but not an extended period of time like I had to do. For the price however I don't know if you would get a better deal from extended stay hotel.
5 night business trip Sep 21, 2014
Nathan
if you like shopping, there's an enormous outdoor mall close by. If you like the beach, and hiking on trails in the woods, that's close too. And maybe 20 minutes to get to downtown Cleveland.
Other trip Sep 26, 2014
Roger
"way overrated"
This was just an average Red Roof. Nothing special. I will look elsewhere next time.
1 night trip Sep 16, 2014
senior couple
Great stay but breakfast to go was a bottle of water and a junk muffin in a bag. Over all real good.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"very quiet, even when full"
We like this hotel because it's always quiet, no matter how packed it is. There is plenty of parking - sunny and shady. The beds are clean and comfortable. It is located close to Rt. 90 and the roads are clearly marked. We actually have friends in Elyria, OH, and have tried to find a place to stay for 10 years. Milan, Amherst, Elyria, and finally Westlake. We finally found a place that we really like and it's a short drive to Elyria The girls who clean the rooms are very quiet and considerate. Bonus: It's a Pet Friendly hotel, too. This is definitely more than a 2 star Hotel. The price is a little higher than you might want, but it's worth it. Try it, you'll like it!
1 night trip with friends Aug 23, 2014
"Not for a single lady"
Their 100%smoke free policy is questionable. My room smelled like an ashtray. After an hour in the room I had to request a room change. They did , but put me in a room way in the back where a lot of cable and electrical men were staying. Being on my own I didn't feel safe. Front desk did give me a room near the office ,was better. Will probably not stay here again.
3 night trip Aug 19, 2014