All hotels in Westlake, Ohio, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here29595 Clemens Rd, Westlake, OH, 44145, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9400

"recent remodel"
pleasant facilities and helpful staff, but an odd traffic circle
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
"A little disappointed"
Lack of sense of security due to outdoor entrance.
2 night trip Oct 19, 2014
"Excellent Value"
Rooms were clean and quiet and it's right off the freeway. The only drawback is the intersection that leads back to the freeway is right turn only, so you end up having to go around the block to get back to the freeway. You get used to it after awhile. Ignore the earlier reviews that complain about no hair dryer, refrigerator, etc. Our room had all the usual amenities.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
"Great hotel for the price"
great hotel for the price. In a wonderful part of town, I'm from Cleveland originally so I can say that with confidence.
2 night family trip Oct 11, 2014
Karmen
"Nice and clean, close to nice restaurants"
Had a nice stay and would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Oct 16, 2014
"Can't rate this above 2 stars"
I would rate the staff 100%! They could not have been more friendly or helpful. The room was musty-even after returning home I could smell it on my clothes. I'm a parapleagic and not having an iron or hairdryer in the room was very inconvenient. I could not fit between the beds in my wheelchair. The bathroom light couldn't be used without the exhaust fan going on and it was so loud it drowned out the TV. And after making my reservation a month in advance I was given a room at the very back of the motel.
5 night family trip Oct 8, 2014
Kristin
"Can't be beat for the price"
We had been to the Cleveland area many times, but had never stayed at this hotel. We were pleasantly surprised to find a nice clean room in a very nice neighborhood. It was very quiet and the staff was very friendly. We even were able to upgrade our room for a $5 donation to their collection in honor of breast cancer awareness month. We will definitely stay at this motel again!
2 night trip Oct 11, 2014
Mrs. Brown
"great place to stay"
Very nice and clean place.
1 night family trip Oct 4, 2014
"Close to the Cleveland Clinic"
The rooms were reasonable and seemed to be clean. Overall they are decorated well. Curtains could be up dated yet. Bathroom was nice. The price was right.
1 night trip Oct 7, 2014
C. Hunker
"stay"
clean, friendly. however, arrived at night and couldn't see the room numbers on the outside. drove around and around, went in and out, until finally found the room!
1 night family trip Oct 4, 2014
Ellen
"More than adequate"
Friendly smile even when arriving past midnight, clean room, right temp, as expected from a more expensive place
1 night business trip Oct 7, 2014
Costas H
"close to our daughter"
Was satisfied with our stay. Staff very friendly and helpful. Our room was always neat and clean with fresh linens.
4 night trip Oct 1, 2014
"better without spiders"
there were huge spiders all over the outside. I was worried that they would also be in the room. Couldnt sleep.
1 night trip with friends Sep 27, 2014
"all the basic needs, served its purpose"
Neighborhood nice, quiet, safe and convenient from highway. It was an unexpected and pleasant surprise to receive a complementary breakfast even if it was just a brown bag style as opposed to sit down but it was exactly what we needed in a hurry to get back on the road. a muffin, drink, apple, was perfect.
1 night family trip Aug 19, 2014
"Exceeded my expectations"
I was pleasantly surprised by my stay at this Red Roof Inn. I was expecting what many people often expect from Red Roof, a low quality experience but this was not the case. They had just recently renovated the rooms which were very clean and felt comfortable. It had a nice large flat screen television, large bed, which was a little uncomfortable but oh well. I would recommend this hotel for short stays but not an extended period of time like I had to do. For the price however I don't know if you would get a better deal from extended stay hotel.
5 night business trip Sep 21, 2014
Nathan
if you like shopping, there's an enormous outdoor mall close by. If you like the beach, and hiking on trails in the woods, that's close too. And maybe 20 minutes to get to downtown Cleveland.
Other trip Sep 26, 2014
Roger
"way overrated"
This was just an average Red Roof. Nothing special. I will look elsewhere next time.
1 night trip Sep 16, 2014
senior couple
Great stay but breakfast to go was a bottle of water and a junk muffin in a bag. Over all real good.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"very quiet, even when full"
We like this hotel because it's always quiet, no matter how packed it is. There is plenty of parking - sunny and shady. The beds are clean and comfortable. It is located close to Rt. 90 and the roads are clearly marked. We actually have friends in Elyria, OH, and have tried to find a place to stay for 10 years. Milan, Amherst, Elyria, and finally Westlake. We finally found a place that we really like and it's a short drive to Elyria The girls who clean the rooms are very quiet and considerate. Bonus: It's a Pet Friendly hotel, too. This is definitely more than a 2 star Hotel. The price is a little higher than you might want, but it's worth it. Try it, you'll like it!
1 night trip with friends Aug 23, 2014
"Not for a single lady"
Their 100%smoke free policy is questionable. My room smelled like an ashtray. After an hour in the room I had to request a room change. They did , but put me in a room way in the back where a lot of cable and electrical men were staying. Being on my own I didn't feel safe. Front desk did give me a room near the office ,was better. Will probably not stay here again.
3 night trip Aug 19, 2014
The countertop with sink was way too small, they didn't vacuum every day. The lighting was terrible. I would not recommend it.
2 night trip Aug 13, 2014
Pamela Osborne
"Does not meet standard of price."
When I pay a hefty price for a hotel I expect it not to smell and at least a hair dryer. I feel I got nothing for the money I paid.
Other trip Aug 16, 2014
Connie
"Annual one night visit"
Property has been redone since last year, very clean, quiet, and very pleasant stay
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
Dolores
Very satisfied. Check in late was easy and no problem. Though next to interstate 90, it was very quiet.
1 night trip Aug 8, 2014
sk
"Don't stay there"
Although the hotel was recently updated, it does not have fridge and microwave. The room is so poor with not too much space. Cleaning was REALLY lousy and superficial. We found dirty socks over one bed. The staff is not helpful at all. I would not recommend this hotel ever.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Lina
Good value. Good location. Clean and well kept.
1 night trip Jul 31, 2014
Alan
"just off I90"
My only problem would be with the WiFi, but that might have been because I have a old cheap laptop!! Room was clean, comfortable, and reasonably priced.
2 night trip Jul 30, 2014
Dale
"Very comfortable."
Very nice room. Bed was very comfortable. Very pleased.
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
Danielle
"Amazing, amazing, amazing!"
We are traveling across the country, and this was our first stop. We had amazing service, room was very clean and was pet friendly. No holes or broken things for my animals to pick up. Upon leaving they gave us a bag with a water, apple and muffin. This place is located so close to Lake Erie, which was beautiful. I would definitely stay here again.
1 night business trip Jul 28, 2014
Sydni
"A fine room"
Room was clean and comfortable. In a! Ition, the room was just as described. A little pricey.. but a good room.
2 night business trip Jul 25, 2014
"Not what we thought!"
The sheets and towels had stains on them. The sheets had cigarette burns in them. There were pills laying under the bed, which luckily my 2.5 year old did not find. Overall the room looked shabby and was not very clean.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
"A Good Place to Stay When Passing Through"
I worked a local art show for 12 hours before checking in and I was exhausted and having leg pains. I didn't check in until 10pm and was given my key to a room on the 2nd floor. I told the woman at the counter I just wasn't sure I could make the stairs and without a blink of an eye she upgraded my room free of charge to accommodate me on the first floor. That right there deserves a good rating!
1 night trip Jul 25, 2014
"Only 20 minutes from the Rock 'n Roll Hall of Fame"
Our newly remodeled room was very nice and clean. The location was very convenient to get to Cleveland. A hairdryer, coffeemaker and refrigerator would have been nice. But all we had to do in the morning was go to the lobby for free coffee and grab a breakfast bag filled with a muffin and an apple. A very positive experience overall.
2 night trip Jul 20, 2014
Elzee
"Never Again"
Bad experience, I will never stay at a red roof inn again. Booked for two nights and could not bring ourselves to stay the second night.
2 night trip Jul 19, 2014
Gene
Very nice Red Roof Inn. Probably will stay again on the way home.
1 night trip Jul 15, 2014
Experience was fine for cheaper overnight alternative close proximity stay for Cleveland overnight trip. Easy access to downtown via I-90.
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
"Decent"
The stay here was decent. Nothing fancy but close to where we wanted it to be and clean. The part that really irritated me after showering the next day was that they didn't have a hair dryer in the room! You had to go to the front desk to borrow and return the hair dryer!!!
1 night trip Jul 11, 2014
"Clean, Inexpensive, Helpful staff"
Room had been fairly recently remodeled. At check-in - they noted that we had three of us in the room, and notified housekeeping to bring extra towels since they usually set up for only two. Had pre-paid for two nights, but turned our we only needed one night. Called Expedia who called the Inn who approved a refund for the second night. Left some property in the room when we left. Called again. They confirmed they had it and arranged to have it shipped home to us the next day.
Other trip Jul 10, 2014
"Good value for quality hotel"
Clean, simple, no-frills hotel. Service was great and I was very pleased with the stay.
3 night family trip Jul 3, 2014
"Convenient location"
We decided to book a hotel for the 4th of July on July 3rd. No surprise that many hotels had no availability in the Westlake area. Red Roof Inn did with a reasonable price through Hotels.com. We were familiar with the location and read the reviews and decided to book two rooms. I had never stayed at a Red Roof Inn and was pleasantly surprised. The rooms were clean, newly redecorated, spacious and quiet. Staff was attentive and we were checked in no time. Coffee available 24/7 and breakfast bags were available in the morning that included fruit, muffin and a bottle water. Large outdoor mall was a few minutes away and the hotel was close proximity to many restaurants. I would stay here again and I'm picky. I would have liked to have had larger beds(queen size would have been perfect) and a hair dryer.
1 night trip Jul 4, 2014
"Very nice start to my trip across the country"
Honestly best Red Roof that I have been to. Staff was helpful and very nice. Room was more than I expected and I rested very well.
1 night business trip Jun 25, 2014
, Québec
1 night trip with friends Jun 25, 2014
Michel
Clean basic room. Good overnight on a budget.
1 night business trip Jun 24, 2014
"Horriby uncomfortable beds"
People were nice and room was clean. Good enough for one night, but could hardly stand in the morning because bed was terribly hard and uncomfortable. The bed uncomfortable, no mini fridge, no hair dryer.
1 night business trip Jun 19, 2014
"Red Roof WestLake"
Very nice for a Red Roof Inn. A good value for the price. Rooms are all remodeled so very clean and nice. Only thing is the rails and walkways around the hotel were dirty.
1 night business trip Jun 9, 2014
Rewoodky
"Great value"
Though this is not the fanciest place you'll stay, it is clean, quiet, comfortable and convenient to I-90. It's a great value for the low rates. The rooms have been recently renovated, and though small they are comfortable enough. Staff was friendly and accommodating. I will likely stay here again next time I am in the area.
2 night trip Jun 8, 2014
Missmay
"not happy"
the hotel was fine except the room had no fridge,blow dryer,or iron.besides from that it was great.the bed and pillows were very comfortable.
1 night trip Jun 5, 2014
badcat
"Okay room for the price"
The staff were great - very friendly and helpful! The room was basic, clean, and updated. The reason I rated the room okay was because we only 2 towels sets, no kleenex, no warm blankets, and a lumpy bed. If you are looking for a decent room at a good price, Red Roof fits the bill. It works for one night, but for longer stays I would stay somewhere else.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
Pat
"Great hotel, slight problem w early AM maintenance"
The rooms were fine, but one morning loud maintenance on the parking lot right outside our rooms started before 6:30 AM. The front desk manager did give us a coupon for our next visit but said they couldn't take anything off the bill.
Other trip May 29, 2014
Could have been better, the grounds were not the best, the room was somewhat dirty, had a smell to the room like mildew,not enough pillows on the beds
4 night family trip May 15, 2014