All hotels in Westlake, Ohio, United States of America

• Value
    Great amenities
    Regular internet service
    Bad pool
Nice hotel in a nice area
6 night business trip Jul 13, 2015
brad
"Ok for the night."
Front Desk Clerk stated that "she was new" and did not know the answers to any questions we asked her. No Fridge or Micro wave. Beds were comfortable though. AC was rather noisy but it did not keep us awake.
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
"Quick stay"
There was hair in the tube and spiders in the bathroom. Everything else was good.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2015
TRENT
"Meh. And creepy."
In the neverending search for a decent pet-friendly hotel in the Cleveland area.... this one rates a Meh. It's convenient to I80/90, which makes it work as a good east-west stopover point. It's affordable. The people who work there are helpful. The place is a dump. The people who stay there are unhappy for a variety of reasons, and ultimately it's got a creepy vibe. Maybe the murder that happened not too long ago adds to it. But as someone who travels cross-country alone - not again. Not until they give the facilities a signficant upgrade.
2 night family trip May 24, 2015
Cameron
"Redroof Westlake - good on comfort & price"
The staff was courteous and handled my check-in quickly. The room was clean and comfortable. The bed was comfortble. Air conditioning was good. My only complaint is that I got stuck on the second floor and had to lug my gear up stairs.
2 night business trip Jul 10, 2015
"One room good, trouble with the second"
Our room was very clean and new. Our only complaint was my sons family's room. The first room they were given was not cleaned yet. The second room was 2 double beds and no fridge. (They booked a king bed and fridge because they were traveling with a baby). The third room I think was also no fridge and the fourth room was finally right. We did feel bad though because the girl at the front desk was new and in tears by the time it was fixed.
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
"Very nice hotel"
I just stayed 1 night, I have nothing to complain about the room was very clean and the staff was great.
Other trip Jul 14, 2015
The staff was friendly and helpful. Have to upgrade to receive coffee in the room (standard for most hotels). Room was clean however.
3 night family trip Jul 5, 2015
Bernadette
We stayed at the hotel for a quick overnight while visiting relatives.
Other trip Jul 13, 2015
"Close to Crocker Road Shopping"
Everything was close to my liking and family. Nice & secluded and clean.
Other trip Jul 13, 2015
"Great little motel"
Clean rooms & linens. Small bathroom. Hard to get dressed in if sharing. More like a motel than hotel. Quick bagged breakfast. Coffee in lobby always available. Friendly ,nice staff.
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Catherine
"Good for an Overnight stay"
Excellent choice for an overnight stay, clean room, good facilities
Other trip Jul 3, 2015
Rohan
M:y boyfriend and I were on a road trip and this hotel was very pleasant. The room was spacious, not too cramped like some other rooms we stayed in. The room was updated and very clean.
Other trip Jun 28, 2015
"New paint, same sad beds"
We reserved a king bed. the pics online showed new rooms with king beds. Hot there and switched to double bed (hard). Comforter stained. To be fair the room was clean and in good repair. Just not what we payed for. Told we couldn't have king because we weren't handicapped.
Other trip Jun 27, 2015
Good
1 night business trip Feb 24, 2015
Jody
"Nice for a rather inexpensive 0ne-night stay"
We stayed here before a AAA trip and it was fine. The only complaint really was the tiny bathroom but it was adequate. The staff were very accommodating and provided us with a "breakfast bag" since we were leaving very early. It's close to Crocker Park which has good restaurants.
Other trip Jun 24, 2015
Sue
"very pleasant stay"
Great area. Staff was great in giving me directions to places I wanted to go and restaurants. Near to all kinds of shopping and restaurants and beautiful neighborhoods. Also helped me in dealing with rush hour traffic the day I left.
3 night trip Jun 13, 2015
Jil
"Good value."
Can't beat this for the price. Conveniently located. It's a value hotel so don't expect frills but it's good for the money.
Other trip Jun 20, 2015
Sean
"Unexpected surprise"
Unexpected and pleasant surprise for Red Roof Inn. The room was very comfortable and clean. Great location, too.
2 night business trip Jun 12, 2015
"Fantastic as usual"
Fantastic as usual. The only place we look to stay when traveling with the dog.
1 night family trip Jun 11, 2015
Timothy
"Bed Bugs"
Two words. Bed bugs. When I called them to report it several days later, they said that wasn't possible, that they had been sold out since I left, (I was there 2 nights May 17th and 18th) and no one else had complained. I said please check it out. My brother and I have been staying in that hotel for a number of years when visiting our family. I told him about it and when he scheduled a visit there last week he booked a room at the Red Roof in Westlake, since the price and location have been ideal. However, because of my experience, he brought an infra red light with him to check it out. Last Saturday June, 6th, before unpacking and settling in, he found a huge infestation in his bed. He took pictures and reported it to the manager and left. He is reporting the hotel to Bed Bug registry with pictures he took of the infestation. In a word. Horrible.
2 night family trip May 17, 2015
Kristine
"Nice Trip"
1 night business trip Jun 5, 2015
RENEE
"Great Stay!"
Only stayed for a few days but I really enjoyed the place. Room was clean and staff was very friendly. Would highly recommend.
4 night business trip May 31, 2015
Victor X
"New and comfortable"
The staff was very friendly and the hotel was newly remodeled. The beds were absolutely comfortable. The price was perfect and I would definitely stay again.
1 night romance trip May 31, 2015
Kandice
My boyfriend and I got in late Thursday night. I checked us in, the lady at the counter was very friendly, helpful, and kind. I can't remember her name but I think she was either mixed, or African American. With black curly hair. She's awesome! I didn't want room service and they didn't bother me all weekend which was nice. It's what I wanted
3 night family trip May 28, 2015
Brenna
"Bare Bones, but does the job."
No frills here, but very convenient to the highway, Gast station across the street. The beds were comfy, and the room was fine. Only 2 towels for 3 people and no condition or lotion.
Other trip May 30, 2015
Vicki
"Give them a try"
Went back home to see family and both the Indians and Cavs. I don't need to spend $150 - 200 when we are active during the day and just need a central point to sleep and take a shower. I don't mean to down this hotel, but really why spend the extra cash? The room is clean and in a nice area right off I-90.
Other trip May 29, 2015
Todd
"Rooms in 1st building are nicer"
Have stayed here twice. Hotel has been remodeled. First time, room was very clean, including the carpets. Second time, room was not as clean. Carpets old and run down. Room had an odor. Beds are firmer than I like
1 night family trip May 21, 2015
"Another great stay/ wifi service down"
Second visit this year and stay was excellent as usual.. Bathrooms SPOTLESS, very nice staff. There was a flaw with the wifi service. Signal was very weak to where it would not come on. Other than that, this hotel I would definitely recommend.
3 night trip with friends May 14, 2015
"Clean and affordable"
This hotel is very clean and conveniently located, with restaurants me shopping nearby. If you want nothing more than a place to sleep, this is for you. If you're looking for any amenities, keep looking. Room has no coffee maker, hair dryer, iron, etc. Also, bathroom is tiny
1 night business trip May 13, 2015
Russell
"Hotel Location"
I will stay there again on my next trip to the Cleveland Clinic.
1 night romance trip May 6, 2015
anthony
"Pleasant Experience"
Was unsure when I booked it from the outside but when I stepped in the room it was a very comfortable environment. Front desk staff was very friendly as well. Good price for the stay
1 night business trip May 4, 2015
Jillian
"Passing through"
Nice place for one night stay. Only problem was the heating//air conditioning unit that was emitting a weird noise at night even though it was shut off. Not conducive to a good night's sleep.
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
sarah
"Steelhead fishing trip"
Just what I needed.
2 night trip with friends Apr 24, 2015
Todd
"one nighter"
The WIFI wasn't working very good. Never was able to connect.
1 night business trip Apr 22, 2015
"Great place for an overnight stay at a great price"
I booked the Red Roof because it had good reviews & was the cheapest in the area. An older building but upgraded, clean, close to major roads. The staff were all more than helpful. I would recommend it to anyone.
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
good stay, comfortable. met our needs would use it again.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
"once again, Impressed!!"
My second visit at this same hotel and I enjoyed this stay better than my first visit. Staff was SUPER friendly. The room I stayed in was excellent. Microwave and fridge which i didnt expect, no-stain sheets. The bathroom was CLEAN and I mean CLEAN; tub and toilet was spotless, like it was brand new. that or somebody just knows how to do their job. 2 for 2, this hotel does not fail. Definitely worth it.
2 night trip Mar 20, 2015
I Jordan
"Save money, stay here!"
I was in town for an old friend's birthday party. It was to be a one night stay and I knew that I would be out late. I needed the room for about 6 hours. I went with the least expensive option I could find. This was it! The check-in person was perfect and friendly. The room was very clean and comfortable. Other hotels are twice the price in the same area but I won't be fooled again next time either, this is the place to stay and save your money. Other than off parking lot entry to the room, this place was every bit as good as the more expensive hotels. Neighborhood was very safe.
1 night trip with friends Feb 21, 2015
Matthew
"Pleasant Surprise at Red Roof"
The room was clean, spacious and comfortable. The room was up to date and the price was right.
1 night business trip Feb 17, 2015
Lorraine
"clean and warm"
Nice room for the price. A fridge would be great. Friendly staff.
3 night trip with friends Feb 14, 2015
"great hotel"
loved it
4 night business trip Feb 9, 2015
Caig
"No heat in room"
The day of our stay happen to be a day when the temp was below zero outside. We step in the room and it is freezing cold so we turn on the heat and left for about 3-4 hours going out to dinner and some shopping, came back the room was still as cold as when we left. They did give us another room that actually had heat however the bathroom was so small you actually had to stand in the tub in order to be able to close the bathroom door. The room was average nothing fancy about it. I however will not be staying there again.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"Great for a night."
Nice place to stay for a night. Near good restaurants and shopping.
1 night business trip Feb 12, 2015
scott
"decent price for short trip"
Hotel wad solid no complaints. Room was a little smaller than what I'm use to but if you're looking for a decent price for a quick stay this will work. Rooms are outside I prefer rooms inside a building all in perference. Close to highway also
1 night trip Feb 7, 2015
Eugene
"Over night stay"
Have always used red roof in for all my travel stays. Such a great inviting place
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
clean but no pool its was ok the stay bed was good staff good
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
"Very nice"
Great stay!
4 night family trip Jan 14, 2015
mauka
"Overall great stay"
Very convenient and right off the expressway. Easy to find and staff was friendly. Would definitely stay again.
1 night trip Jan 17, 2015
"great"
The front desk people were lovely and friendly and very helpful to us with suggestions of attractions...
2 night trip with friends Jan 16, 2015