All hotels in Dublin, Ohio, United States of America
5125 Post Rd, I-270 At Exit #17-a, Us-33/sr-161 East, Dublin, OH, 43017, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

It was a nice place, but the internet/wi-fi service was very low.
1 night business trip Jan 26, 2016
"The only towel disinfected hotel is came across i."
Great!
1 night business trip Jan 24, 2016
Abba
We booked couple days to visit friends and the location was convenient but unfortunately the hotel was not what we thought. They gave us a disability room without us requesting it and they wouldn't change the room. The room was not comfortable and the bed is mediocre to say the least.
2 night romance trip Jan 15, 2016
Ihab
"GREAT LOCATION TO COLLEGES"
Great location. Very tiny room-but did the job. Negativity was I was not told that this room had NO microwave -or- refrigerator. Kind of a pain to have to get ice morning & evening to keep our food cold. I would stay here again but ask for a bigger room.
2 night family trip Jan 4, 2016
"Overall good stay"
It was great for what it was used for which was relaxing at the end of the day and sleeping. The wifi could use some work because it was pretty slow and unresponsive most of the time I tried to use it. Luckily it wasn't a necessity. Overall it was a great place to stay, especially for the price.
3 night romance trip Dec 30, 2015
Wifi did not work.
2 night romance trip Dec 18, 2015
Was very appropriate for us.
1 night family trip Dec 14, 2015
cora
We saw three different stink bugs in our room.
1 night family trip Dec 12, 2015
"good room for the price."
A good stay for the price. Room was clean, friendly service and all appliances in the room worked. Free on demand TV was a nice bonus. The neighborhood/area is very nice.
3 night business trip Dec 10, 2015
Joel
"Great Customer Service"
Great Service! Accommodate early check in request. Room was clean, large, served it's purpose.
1 night business trip Dec 10, 2015
"Good value for the money"
Friendly service. Good neighborhood. Clean, basic hotel
1 night romance trip Dec 5, 2015
"Beat hotel we've stayed at!"
Upon check in to this hotel everything was fine, very clean and ina a great location. We left shortly after and came back late in the evening. After getting ready for bed, my husband pulled bed down to discover what appeared to be a dirty foot print and some dirt on his white sheets. He called to front desk and the man working couldn't apologize more. He then brought us new sheets and blankets and a box containing water, orange juice, cookies, popcorn, trailmix and granola bars and apologized some more. He also said he would knock some off our bill for inconvenience. After checking out we discovered he took $25 off our bill and gave us a 15% coupon for next stay at any red roof in the USA!! The lady at checkout asked if she could do anything else to apologize, we said they had done enough! This is by far the cleanest, moat updated nice hotel we've ever stayed in and will return our next stay in Columbus!!
1 night family trip Dec 4, 2015
Katie
"Checks all the boxes"
The staff is amazing! Full smiles no matter what time of day or night. I usually am wary of these types of hotels, but I'd definitely return here if the price was still right.
1 night trip with friends Nov 21, 2015
"not too bad"
wi-fi was spotty.
1 night romance trip Nov 22, 2015
Tiffany
it was great. best red roof inn I ever stayed in
1 night romance trip Nov 21, 2015
Tj
"Free WiFi?"
The only complaint I had was that the WiFi in my room had a very weak signal and I wasn't able to do any of my online school work on my laptop. I booked the hotel specifically because they offered free WiFi. Also the toilet lid and ring wouldn't stay up on their own. Other than those two things, it was very nice. The room was clean, the bed was comfortable and the staff was very friendly and courteous.
2 night trip Nov 13, 2015
Sean
"red roof stay"
room was clean but tired.
3 night business trip Nov 11, 2015
JERRE
For business. Very economical and staff was very professional and friendly.
2 night business trip Nov 10, 2015
We were there only one night, in town to catch the Buckeyes play. Hotel location was great, quiet area. The rooms are very small but very clean. The amenities in the room are a plus.
1 night family trip Nov 7, 2015
I was pleasantly surprised at how nice and clean everything was. It was a comfortable, newly remodeled room...great place and great value.
1 night family trip Nov 7, 2015
Candice
"I'd stay here again."
The hotel clerk was extremely nice. Dublin is a wonderful city and its a safe area. For Dublin, this is a cheap hotel, so you get what you pay for. The room was clean and we enjoyed our stay.
1 night romance trip Nov 6, 2015
Kristy
I was very pleasantly surprised at the updated condition of the room and the cleanliness. I would certainly stay at Red Roof again if I ever travel again.
1 night family trip Oct 28, 2015
Barbara A.
"Nice for when you're on a budget"
Updated, clean, and comfortable. Sufficient amenities for a comfortable night's stay. The only thing missing was an iron.
1 night business trip Oct 26, 2015
Hotel staff was polite and professional located in a good area.
1 night business trip Oct 27, 2015
Hugh
"Love this Red Roof -- Super Pet Friendly!"
We stayed 1 night for a dog show in Delaware. The staff was friendly. The room was spacious with everything we needed. Beds were comfortable. Had a fridge & micro. I like the laminate flooring except it poured and the floor was a bit slippery. As I wiped up the rain from drippy jackets I noticed the floor could have been cleaner. The only con was the bathroom was very cramped. Barely room to move in front of toilet. However the tub was roomy and shower pressure great. There is a McD's nearby and Bob Evans next door. Construction in the area was a nuisance but we would return in a heartbeat.
1 night business trip Oct 24, 2015
terri
"good bargain"
Was looking for inexpensive room. Great price and room was better than I expected
2 night family trip Oct 23, 2015
mark
"Will probably use again when I visit family."
Pros: pleasant staff; comfortable bed; clean; quiet Cons: hard to locate, drove past 2-3 times until stopped and asked where it was; coffee is not very good
3 night family trip Oct 20, 2015
"Just what we needed when we needed it!"
our stay was just overnight, the only thing that would of been better would be a hot breakfast and a quicker way to get on and off the interstate
1 night romance trip Oct 16, 2015
Very polite staff. Nice and clean rooms.
1 night romance trip Oct 17, 2015
"Great experience. Highly recommended"
Excellent service. Room was clean and newly renovated. Great value for the rate. Super stay!!
1 night family trip Oct 18, 2015
Great service, very small bathrooms.
1 night business trip Oct 15, 2015
scott
Not there long. Was going to the game. They allowed early check-in which really helped.
1 night trip Oct 17, 2015
"OSU Football Weekend Trip"
I enjoyed my visit at this hotel. The staff was friendly. The location was conveniently located in a great area close enough to campus.
1 night trip Oct 17, 2015
Was traveling. Great price. Great hotel.
1 night family trip Oct 13, 2015
"Will stay here again !"
Front desk staff super friendly and accomodating. Beds were comfy and room was just the right size and priced perfectly!
1 night family trip Oct 9, 2015
Jean Ann
"Nice for the price."
Clean room, comfortable bed, and friendly staff.
1 night romance trip Oct 4, 2015
Close to highway
1 night family trip Oct 3, 2015
Yuanlin
Very clean and modern rooms. Hotel staff was extremely friendly.
1 night business trip Oct 2, 2015
The stay was nice & quiet. The floor in my room appeared clean but was kind of dirty. My feet were a little black after walking around. That needs to be addressed. Other than that, the stay was nice, quiet & comfortable.
1 night trip with friends Sep 26, 2015
Found hotel easily, outward appearance wasn't much... looks like a much older hotel that has been recently renovated. Beds were comfortably, very clean, had foregone carpet in areas for laminate flooring... pretty simple check in and out. Overall very good experience for price.
1 night family trip Sep 26, 2015
"Thanks"
Decent affordable
7 night business trip Sep 20, 2015
"nice"
nice hotel
2 night romance trip Aug 15, 2015
mike
No problems everything was great
1 night family trip Sep 23, 2015
"Pleasantly surprised"
They must have just redone recently. I was very pleased with the way the room was set up and the look more modern than some.
1 night trip Sep 21, 2015
Bryce
"will stay again....."
we were looking for inexpensive and clean and saw that this Red Roof had been remodeled and had laminated floor along with updated sink, tv etc. We arrived and had issues but were taken care of immediately by staff........we will stay there again.
1 night family trip Sep 18, 2015
"Lady Traveler"
Room was clean. Bed was average for comfort. Convenient location. Overall acceptable and good value for the price.
1 night family trip Sep 15, 2015
Jacqueline
"Give it a try"
It was newly remodeled and clean. Perfect for an overnight stay.
1 night romance trip Sep 15, 2015
Ron
It was a great experience they so polite
1 night family trip Sep 6, 2015
Raul
Quick stop on our way through town. Decent room for our short stay. Only one towel in room for four people. We arrived late and left early, so we didn't bother walking to the office for more. The lady at the front desk said she would look into why we only had one towel. Both workers at check in and check out were pleasant.
1 night family trip Sep 6, 2015
"Cheap Luxury"
The hotel chain has recently renovated their rooms and Red Roof has really stepped up while keeping their prices low. Very good looking room, comfortable sheets and mattress, and a big flat screen. For the price this is the best hotel for a quick pit stop on a long trip or a last minute booking.
1 night family trip Sep 3, 2015