All hotels in Dublin, Ohio, United States of America
5125 Post RdI-270 At Exit #17-a, Us-33/sr-161 East, DublinOH43017United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

• Value for money
    Awesome vibe
    Great amenities
    Bad internet service
"Thanks Red Roof of Dublin!!"
We are repeat customers at this Red Roof and have appreciated their friendly staff, cleanliness and overall comfort.
1 night family trip Apr 6, 2016
"In town for some blues"
We were in town for the Columbus Blues Revival at a nearby hotel. The staff was great, and the location was very convenient. Would not hesitate to stay here again.
2 night romance trip Mar 25, 2016
Phillip
"Nice."
I had to stay back to work, and I thought that this hotel was such great value for the price, I'm going to try the Pittsburgh Airport PLUS+ hotel for comparison. I was impressed.
1 night business trip Mar 23, 2016
Julian
"Weekend Golf Trip"
Was very clean and staff was very upbeat and friendly. Just about anything you can imagine in restaurants and stores are a couple miles up the road.
2 night family trip Mar 25, 2016
Remodeled and quiet. Good value for the money
2 night business trip Mar 9, 2016
Cory
"Five star customer service Monica at the front des"
My stay was very awesome the customer service with Monica at the front desk superb Top Notch customer service I recommend you stay here
1 night business trip Mar 1, 2016
"Good for the price."
The staff was friendly - they didn't give us our requested wake-up call though wich impacted our morning. This as a good room for the price. It's nicer than other Red Roof Inns that I have stayed at. I was very glad that they had a microwave and fridge in the room!
1 night family trip Mar 5, 2016
"OH Business Trip"
Rooms were clean and neat. Staff offered a friendly greeting and were very accommodating in offering suggestions for enjoying the area. Will make a point of returning when next in the area.
1 night business trip Mar 1, 2016
"Disappointed traveler"
WiFi was a problem as it had little coverage and was very weak. Hotel is actually a regular red roof inn motel. Rooms are noisy and lack comforts of premium hotels, if you need ice you have to walk across parking lot to the only ice maker. Not sure if I would return at any price
3 night business trip Mar 1, 2016
"Good Value"
Needed a decent place to stay overnight for my family during the short trip, and this was perfect.
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2016
You definitely need bigger beds.
1 night family trip Feb 27, 2016
Kacy
"Expected More"
The WiFi did not work longer than 3 minutes at a time. Bathroom was suffercatingly tiny almost to point it was non functional. Desk did not answer few times I called.
1 night family trip Feb 25, 2016
Erin
It was a nice place, but the internet/wi-fi service was very low.
1 night business trip Jan 26, 2016
"The only towel disinfected hotel is came across i."
Great!
1 night business trip Jan 24, 2016
Abba
We booked couple days to visit friends and the location was convenient but unfortunately the hotel was not what we thought. They gave us a disability room without us requesting it and they wouldn't change the room. The room was not comfortable and the bed is mediocre to say the least.
2 night romance trip Jan 15, 2016
Ihab
"GREAT LOCATION TO COLLEGES"
Great location. Very tiny room-but did the job. Negativity was I was not told that this room had NO microwave -or- refrigerator. Kind of a pain to have to get ice morning & evening to keep our food cold. I would stay here again but ask for a bigger room.
2 night family trip Jan 4, 2016
it was a nice hotel. friendly staff. very safe neighborhood. excellent price. only thing that I did not like about it, it appeared that the sheets had not been changed. found a hair under my pillow and another on the sheets, we had not even got in the bed yet, so I know it for sure was NOT mine.
Other trip Jan 7, 2016
"Overall good stay"
It was great for what it was used for which was relaxing at the end of the day and sleeping. The wifi could use some work because it was pretty slow and unresponsive most of the time I tried to use it. Luckily it wasn't a necessity. Overall it was a great place to stay, especially for the price.
3 night romance trip Dec 30, 2015
"This is not the one in OSU"
I didn't realize there was another red roof near the university and booked this one instead. Thankfully it was only a 20 mins drive. This hotel itself was nice. Close to the highway, clean room and friendly staff.
Other trip Dec 29, 2015
Wifi did not work.
2 night romance trip Dec 18, 2015
Was very appropriate for us.
1 night family trip Dec 14, 2015
cora
We saw three different stink bugs in our room.
1 night family trip Dec 12, 2015
"good room for the price."
A good stay for the price. Room was clean, friendly service and all appliances in the room worked. Free on demand TV was a nice bonus. The neighborhood/area is very nice.
3 night business trip Dec 10, 2015
Joel
"Great Customer Service"
Great Service! Accommodate early check in request. Room was clean, large, served it's purpose.
1 night business trip Dec 10, 2015
"Good value for the money"
Friendly service. Good neighborhood. Clean, basic hotel
1 night romance trip Dec 5, 2015
"Beat hotel we've stayed at!"
Upon check in to this hotel everything was fine, very clean and ina a great location. We left shortly after and came back late in the evening. After getting ready for bed, my husband pulled bed down to discover what appeared to be a dirty foot print and some dirt on his white sheets. He called to front desk and the man working couldn't apologize more. He then brought us new sheets and blankets and a box containing water, orange juice, cookies, popcorn, trailmix and granola bars and apologized some more. He also said he would knock some off our bill for inconvenience. After checking out we discovered he took $25 off our bill and gave us a 15% coupon for next stay at any red roof in the USA!! The lady at checkout asked if she could do anything else to apologize, we said they had done enough! This is by far the cleanest, moat updated nice hotel we've ever stayed in and will return our next stay in Columbus!!
1 night family trip Dec 4, 2015
Katie
"Checks all the boxes"
The staff is amazing! Full smiles no matter what time of day or night. I usually am wary of these types of hotels, but I'd definitely return here if the price was still right.
1 night trip with friends Nov 21, 2015
"not too bad"
wi-fi was spotty.
1 night romance trip Nov 22, 2015
Tiffany
it was great. best red roof inn I ever stayed in
1 night romance trip Nov 21, 2015
Tj
"Free WiFi?"
The only complaint I had was that the WiFi in my room had a very weak signal and I wasn't able to do any of my online school work on my laptop. I booked the hotel specifically because they offered free WiFi. Also the toilet lid and ring wouldn't stay up on their own. Other than those two things, it was very nice. The room was clean, the bed was comfortable and the staff was very friendly and courteous.
2 night trip Nov 13, 2015
Sean
"red roof stay"
room was clean but tired.
3 night business trip Nov 11, 2015
JERRE
For business. Very economical and staff was very professional and friendly.
2 night business trip Nov 10, 2015
We were there only one night, in town to catch the Buckeyes play. Hotel location was great, quiet area. The rooms are very small but very clean. The amenities in the room are a plus.
1 night family trip Nov 7, 2015
I was pleasantly surprised at how nice and clean everything was. It was a comfortable, newly remodeled room...great place and great value.
1 night family trip Nov 7, 2015
Candice
"I'd stay here again."
The hotel clerk was extremely nice. Dublin is a wonderful city and its a safe area. For Dublin, this is a cheap hotel, so you get what you pay for. The room was clean and we enjoyed our stay.
1 night romance trip Nov 6, 2015
Kristy
I was very pleasantly surprised at the updated condition of the room and the cleanliness. I would certainly stay at Red Roof again if I ever travel again.
1 night family trip Oct 28, 2015
Barbara A.
"Nice for when you're on a budget"
Updated, clean, and comfortable. Sufficient amenities for a comfortable night's stay. The only thing missing was an iron.
1 night business trip Oct 26, 2015
Hotel staff was polite and professional located in a good area.
1 night business trip Oct 27, 2015
Hugh
"Love this Red Roof -- Super Pet Friendly!"
We stayed 1 night for a dog show in Delaware. The staff was friendly. The room was spacious with everything we needed. Beds were comfortable. Had a fridge & micro. I like the laminate flooring except it poured and the floor was a bit slippery. As I wiped up the rain from drippy jackets I noticed the floor could have been cleaner. The only con was the bathroom was very cramped. Barely room to move in front of toilet. However the tub was roomy and shower pressure great. There is a McD's nearby and Bob Evans next door. Construction in the area was a nuisance but we would return in a heartbeat.
1 night business trip Oct 24, 2015
terri
"good bargain"
Was looking for inexpensive room. Great price and room was better than I expected
2 night family trip Oct 23, 2015
mark
"Will probably use again when I visit family."
Pros: pleasant staff; comfortable bed; clean; quiet Cons: hard to locate, drove past 2-3 times until stopped and asked where it was; coffee is not very good
3 night family trip Oct 20, 2015
"Just what we needed when we needed it!"
our stay was just overnight, the only thing that would of been better would be a hot breakfast and a quicker way to get on and off the interstate
1 night romance trip Oct 16, 2015
Very polite staff. Nice and clean rooms.
1 night romance trip Oct 17, 2015
"Great experience. Highly recommended"
Excellent service. Room was clean and newly renovated. Great value for the rate. Super stay!!
1 night family trip Oct 18, 2015
Great service, very small bathrooms.
1 night business trip Oct 15, 2015
scott
Not there long. Was going to the game. They allowed early check-in which really helped.
1 night trip Oct 17, 2015
"OSU Football Weekend Trip"
I enjoyed my visit at this hotel. The staff was friendly. The location was conveniently located in a great area close enough to campus.
1 night trip Oct 17, 2015
Was traveling. Great price. Great hotel.
1 night family trip Oct 13, 2015
"Will stay here again !"
Front desk staff super friendly and accomodating. Beds were comfy and room was just the right size and priced perfectly!
1 night family trip Oct 9, 2015
Jean Ann
"Nice for the price."
Clean room, comfortable bed, and friendly staff.
1 night romance trip Oct 4, 2015