All hotels in Dublin, Ohio, United States of America
5125 Post Rd, I-270 At Exit #17-a, Us-33/sr-161 East, Dublin, OH, 43017, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Convenient, comfortable, clean and inexpensive"
Very comfortable room in a convenient location. WiFi and TV worked great. The layout of this location is motel style, but it made it very easy to park near my room. Can't beat the rate for the location and amenities. Only complaint was that the desk staff didn't seem to be in love with their jobs.
2 night business trip Mar 23, 2015
"Out of town for business in Dublin, OH"
Was there for business for 2 nights. It was by far cheaper than anything nearby. Had separate temperature controls for heat and AC. Could not get heat to work, but fortunately it was seasonable warm when I stayed. Had HDTV with Time Warner cable package. Nearby lots of dining options and I-270. If looking to save money when out of town, it's a good option. Otherwise, I would try Marriott Courtyard or Embassy Suites nearby.
2 night business trip Mar 16, 2015
"mom & daughter weekend"
The hotel is located in a very nice area. The staff is very friendly, courteous and helpful. The room was very clean and well stocked, if I needed anything I called the front desk and housekeeping was literally knocking on my door in the next 5 minutes with the item(s) I had requested. The beds were very comfortable and it was very quiet at night. I really felt right at home. This was my first time staying at a Red Roof Inn and I will certainly stay at this Red Roof Inn again, as well as recommend it to others.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
Mom & Daughter
"Great Experience!"
Hotel was great deal for the price. Location was great. Front desk personell were extremely friendly and helpful. Room was very nice and modern. My only complaint would be all the hair in the shower and garbage piled up in the garbage can outside the room, but over all it was a great experience. Great remodel job! Would definately stay there again.
3 night business trip Mar 12, 2015
LAWRENCE
"Stay March 19-20, 2015"
Very nice, clean, updated room. The only negative was that it was a little small.
2 night romance trip Mar 19, 2015
"Real Comfort"
We were so surprise at how clean and comfortable it was. We would gladly pass our advice on to anyone who is traveling your way. Thanks for the great nights rest.
1 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
We did not have any idea at all about the location. Pleasantly surprised about the friendliness and the central location. Staff accommodating to all our needs such as restaurant locations etc. will definitely return for quick weekend stay in the near future. also very clean and no worries about bedbugs.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
Deborah
Comfortable and clean accommodations close to I-270 and SR 33/161
Other trip Mar 8, 2015
"very happy"
Everything was nice and clean. The staff was very friendly.
1 night family trip Mar 5, 2015
cherie
"Good Stay!"
Good stay, no issues
1 night business trip Feb 26, 2015
Valentina
"Very nice and very good value"
Was promptly greeted when I entered the lobby to check in and the cleaning staff member was very friendly. The hotel worked perfectly for a conference I was attending... no frills, just a clean, straightforward room.
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
Marfa
"Stink bugs and lazy cleaning staff"
Stink bug carcasses were EVERYWHERE. The room was dusty and the tables and counters had fingerprints and spill marks. The ice bucket was filthy inside and out and we had to ask for a replacement. Then we cleaned our own room.
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
Mindy
"Second time did not disappoint..."
This was my second time staying at this location. The property is well maintained, clean, and the staff is professional. I would stay here again.
Other trip Feb 26, 2015
"work"
Small but comfortable
1 night business trip Feb 18, 2015
Brenda
Great hotel definitely for the price very clean very friendly service I would stay there again anytime
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
"Nice surprise"
This was a last minute booking and to be honest I haven't had the greatest luck with rooms at a Red Roof Inn. This one was in excellent condition, everything I needed to work and the front desk was pleasant when I arrived.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
Terry
"Work"
surprised how up to date the hotel was. Very clean...small but just needed a room to sleep. Great service checking in and out.
1 night business trip Feb 16, 2015
"Awesome Price! Awesome rooms!"
this is a steal for the price and honestly one of the nicest "lower" star hotels I have ever stayed in. Spacious and comfortable with everything but an in room coffee maker. I would highly recommend this location!
2 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Alan
"Great service!"
The only thing is I wasn't aware the sink was in the room instead of the bathroom which wasn't to my liking. However I love Red Roof Inn!
Tyisha
"Perfect"
Clean & great location
Timothy
"Weekend getaway"
Room was great didn't like the motel type set up best did not work in our room .. It was -8 outside but the room was very clean an well kept service was excellent as well
Cheyenne
We had a great time. The room was very clean, neat and comfortable. The price was an added bonus.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
terra and shane
"Nice room, but cold feet"
We started out in a room for handicap accessible features. The refrigerator was not plugged in so we could not use it until we moved it. The room was very cold. We moved to a different room and things improved, but still cold. It was just very cold outside. Not any fault of the hotel staff.
Hotel was very clean, comfy, an all around great hotel!! Friendly staff as well, A+ in my book!!
"clean place with clicky heater"
really nice staff & very clean hotel, but... the heat has this clicky noise to it.
1 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
"Nice upgrades since last visit. Will book again."
Very nice upgrades. We had a king bed non-smoking room. Very nice.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
scott
The beds could be more comfortable. Staff is great and very helpful.
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
D
"Cheap for a one night stay"
The beds were firm and clean. Hotel staff the best customer service I've seen in a long time.
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
Frequent travel
"Meh."
I chose this hotel based on location and price. And really, those were what I got. That being said, the surrounding neighborhood was a bit ghetto for my taste. There were surly looking dudes hanging around the parking area, with an "I'm looking for trouble" vibe to them. Not cool. The rooms were clean enough, and the hotel service was very, very good. Still, I will not be staying here again, lest I get mugged.
1 night business trip Jan 28, 2015
"great sleep"
Getaway for a good night sleep it was great
1 night trip Jan 24, 2015
"The price is right"
This hotel was a bargain for the area outside of Columbus. It had nice beds and clean sheets. Hotel staff were very helpful. I would recommend most guest ask for a room not near the highway, overall my experience was very good.
1 night business trip Jan 27, 2015
KATHLEEN
"Doctor's appointment"
I had surgery on Friday the 16th & had an appointment with the surgeon the next morning. We live about 2 hours away so we spent the night.
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
"Business stay"
Small rooms but nice and clean. Little noise from appliances/furnace and other rooms. Overall I'd stay here again.
2 night business trip Jan 13, 2015
"Treated first class cannot recommend enough"
Very nice and clean hotel for the price it is my favorite. Saw that I was handicapped (cane) and upgraded me so I would not have to climb stairs. Great staff.
1 night family trip Jan 12, 2015
michael
"The perfect solution"
I had to be in Columbus for cancer treatment. The weather interfered with my plans, so I arrived much later than expected - definitely too late to wake up my 94 year old aunt with whom I had planned to spend the night. The Red Roof Inn was the perfect solution. I will definitely stay there again. The neighborhood was not perfect from an aesthetic point of view but, being right by the highway, was perfect for my needs at that moment. The staff was great, the room was clean and quiet and well-appointed.
1 night business trip Jan 11, 2015
"Not my best stay in Ohio"
There were a lot of hairs in the shower that definitely weren't ours. The people above us had a child running around at 3:00 and they were fighting. Someone tried to open our door by mistake a minimum of three times in one night. Overall the hotel staff was friendly, but it could have been cleaner and the clientele left much to be desired.
1 night family trip Jan 10, 2015
"Small but Nice"
Overall very pleased. Never stayed at a Red Roof Inn Plus before but they are far and away better than a normal RRI. The room was pretty small but everything in it was well maintained and very nice. Would stay here again.
1 night business trip Jan 6, 2015
"Red Roof Stay for Emp. Reviews"
Great Staff and very accomodating.
1 night business trip Jan 9, 2015
cristal
"Good stay"
The new design of the rooms are gorgeous and classy. It was really clean and I really had no complaints.
1 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2014
"Nicely priced and worth a stay"
Ok, so I'm only giving 4 stars cause of the heater. The thing was loud and annoying. Once asleep, it was all good. The room was in good condition and was more than aesthetically pleasing. This hotel is about 30 bucks less per night than comparable rooms. Location wasn't bad either. Centrally located between two of Columbus' major shopping areas
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
Jeremiah
"A Great Stay"
The room was great and clean. The staff was friendly and helpful.
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
"no frills fair price"
clean quiet and affordable in a great location.
1 night trip Dec 30, 2014
james d
"Couldn't sleep"
Bed seemed lumpy and the fridge kept making loud noise throughout the night..also there was no moisturerizer or lotion in the room
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
amit
"Surprisingly clean, modern, & friendly"
I would give this a 5-star rating if it weren't for the thin walls. The room was nice, modern and clean with laminate wood flooring, a microwave and small refrigerator. The receptionists were very friendly and accommodating. The walls were thin and we were able to hear our neighbors to either side. When our heating unit went on it was a bit noisy. We overcame this by turning the heating unit to "fan on" for continuous white noise and it helped. Overall, I would stay here again.
2 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
Denise
"Functional"
Staff was really friendly, came in at 2.30 am. No problem.
2 night business trip Dec 8, 2014
"Great place to stay for business"
Great place. Small rooms but very nice. Nice neighborhood. Have stayed there several times. Good room for the price.
1 night business trip Dec 2, 2014
"Good for a night"
Good for a solo overnight stay
1 night business trip Dec 10, 2014
"1 star"
Very slow Internet which isn't acceptable when you are traveling for business.
1 night business trip Dec 9, 2014
"Convenient to dublin hospital"
Refrigerator made loud buzzing noise in middle of night. Had to unplug it Otherwise everything was fine. Enjoyed the free coffee.
Other trip Dec 12, 2014
"Best deal in town"
Chose this hotel because of the reviews. It was recently remodeled and very clean. The only negative was the bed was not very comfortable but it was adequate. Excellent value and I would stay here again!
1 night trip with friends Dec 6, 2014