All hotels in Dublin, Ohio, United States of America
5125 Post Rd, I-270 At Exit #17-a, Us-33/sr-161 East, Dublin, OH, 43017, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Okay stay."
Issues with toilet as well as volume on the television.
1 night family trip May 20, 2015
Bonnie
"Red Roof + in Dublin, Ohio"
Staff very courteous and friendly. Stayed one night before traveling next day. Motel near Muirfield Village Golf Club.
Other trip May 25, 2015
"No continental breakfast was a disappointment.."
My room was not cleaned one day out of my 3 day stay. The staff was very apologetic and did leave me lots of towels after that.
Other trip May 15, 2015
"fair"
The room was fairly small for THe price but overall was very nice for. One night stay. I did find. Beer bottle in the refrigerator an a lot of noise coming from outside at night. The overall location of THe motel was very sufficient lots of restaurants an gas stations. Would of liked a breakfast included. Very nice for The area but I just think THe price is a little high for. A motel
1 night romance trip Mar 28, 2015
ashley
"Inexpensive. good location for Dublin, OH."
Stayed 3 nights. One day the room did not get cleaned! Front desk said, "mistakes happen." He did give me clean towels. No continental breaskfast.
Other trip May 10, 2015
"convenirnt"
convenient to highway and son's new home
2 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
Marsha
"Hotel 101"
Innkeeping 101, make sure it works. Price. Front desk was very courteous. The bathtub and the sink were barely drained. This is innkeeping 101.
Other trip May 4, 2015
Stu
"Nice hotel for the price."
When the staff realized my phone wasn't working, they immediately moved me to a room of my choice.
Other trip May 3, 2015
"Convenient to family"
Hotel was convenient to restaurants, stores and family event which we were attending.
Other trip May 2, 2015
Nan
"Great inexpensive place"
The rooms are small but perfect for just the night and have all the space you really need. I found it to be a great location and place overall. Only issue was the other guests, they were loud and smoking outside the rooms all night.
Other trip Apr 30, 2015
sarah
"Nice, clean"
Spent the night while in town for soccer tournament. Was clean, comfortable and staff was pleasant and helpful. Close to restaurant, gas station and grocery store.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
Lindsay
"Wedding trip"
I stayed with my family to attend my Niece's wedding. We were able to get rooms near each other and help with cabs and any special needs required. The only problem was that the cold made it difficult to unlock the door.
3 night family trip Feb 26, 2015
"From Temporary to Permanent"
Our married child is moving to the Dublin/Powell area for a job; he wanted input on buying a first home. The location and price of the Red Roof allowed us to stay in a nice temporary place while looking for a nice permanent place. It was convenient and clean, and everyone was helpful and friendly. Thank you for helping make our visit positive.
2 night family trip Apr 13, 2015
The hotel was very clean. It was easy to check, the beds were comfortable and it was a great location.
Other trip Apr 17, 2015
"very clean."
The room was great, just a bit small.
4 night romance trip Apr 9, 2015
We love this place. Clean, updated, affordable and a beautiful city. This is our second year booking this hotel and we will be back next year!
1 night trip with friends Apr 11, 2015
Denise
Good experience. Took some time to find an ice machine.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
"ford swap stay"
red roof is doing everything right at this location! the front desk people went above and beyond for us!
1 night business trip Apr 3, 2015
william
Overall it was worth the stay. It was clean, people were nice, and they let our two dogs stay for free.
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
"Convenient, comfortable, clean and inexpensive"
Very comfortable room in a convenient location. WiFi and TV worked great. The layout of this location is motel style, but it made it very easy to park near my room. Can't beat the rate for the location and amenities. Only complaint was that the desk staff didn't seem to be in love with their jobs.
2 night business trip Mar 23, 2015
"Out of town for business in Dublin, OH"
Was there for business for 2 nights. It was by far cheaper than anything nearby. Had separate temperature controls for heat and AC. Could not get heat to work, but fortunately it was seasonable warm when I stayed. Had HDTV with Time Warner cable package. Nearby lots of dining options and I-270. If looking to save money when out of town, it's a good option. Otherwise, I would try Marriott Courtyard or Embassy Suites nearby.
2 night business trip Mar 16, 2015
"mom & daughter weekend"
The hotel is located in a very nice area. The staff is very friendly, courteous and helpful. The room was very clean and well stocked, if I needed anything I called the front desk and housekeeping was literally knocking on my door in the next 5 minutes with the item(s) I had requested. The beds were very comfortable and it was very quiet at night. I really felt right at home. This was my first time staying at a Red Roof Inn and I will certainly stay at this Red Roof Inn again, as well as recommend it to others.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
Mom & Daughter
"Great Experience!"
Hotel was great deal for the price. Location was great. Front desk personell were extremely friendly and helpful. Room was very nice and modern. My only complaint would be all the hair in the shower and garbage piled up in the garbage can outside the room, but over all it was a great experience. Great remodel job! Would definately stay there again.
3 night business trip Mar 12, 2015
LAWRENCE
"Stay March 19-20, 2015"
Very nice, clean, updated room. The only negative was that it was a little small.
2 night romance trip Mar 19, 2015
"Real Comfort"
We were so surprise at how clean and comfortable it was. We would gladly pass our advice on to anyone who is traveling your way. Thanks for the great nights rest.
1 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
We did not have any idea at all about the location. Pleasantly surprised about the friendliness and the central location. Staff accommodating to all our needs such as restaurant locations etc. will definitely return for quick weekend stay in the near future. also very clean and no worries about bedbugs.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
Deborah
Comfortable and clean accommodations close to I-270 and SR 33/161
Other trip Mar 8, 2015
"very happy"
Everything was nice and clean. The staff was very friendly.
1 night family trip Mar 5, 2015
cherie
"Good Stay!"
Good stay, no issues
1 night business trip Feb 26, 2015
Valentina
"Very nice and very good value"
Was promptly greeted when I entered the lobby to check in and the cleaning staff member was very friendly. The hotel worked perfectly for a conference I was attending... no frills, just a clean, straightforward room.
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
Marfa
"Stink bugs and lazy cleaning staff"
Stink bug carcasses were EVERYWHERE. The room was dusty and the tables and counters had fingerprints and spill marks. The ice bucket was filthy inside and out and we had to ask for a replacement. Then we cleaned our own room.
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
Mindy
"Second time did not disappoint..."
This was my second time staying at this location. The property is well maintained, clean, and the staff is professional. I would stay here again.
Other trip Feb 26, 2015
"work"
Small but comfortable
1 night business trip Feb 18, 2015
Brenda
Great hotel definitely for the price very clean very friendly service I would stay there again anytime
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
"Nice surprise"
This was a last minute booking and to be honest I haven't had the greatest luck with rooms at a Red Roof Inn. This one was in excellent condition, everything I needed to work and the front desk was pleasant when I arrived.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
Terry
"Work"
surprised how up to date the hotel was. Very clean...small but just needed a room to sleep. Great service checking in and out.
1 night business trip Feb 16, 2015
"Awesome Price! Awesome rooms!"
this is a steal for the price and honestly one of the nicest "lower" star hotels I have ever stayed in. Spacious and comfortable with everything but an in room coffee maker. I would highly recommend this location!
2 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Alan
"Great service!"
The only thing is I wasn't aware the sink was in the room instead of the bathroom which wasn't to my liking. However I love Red Roof Inn!
Tyisha
"Perfect"
Clean & great location
Timothy
"Weekend getaway"
Room was great didn't like the motel type set up best did not work in our room .. It was -8 outside but the room was very clean an well kept service was excellent as well
Cheyenne
We had a great time. The room was very clean, neat and comfortable. The price was an added bonus.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
terra and shane
"Nice room, but cold feet"
We started out in a room for handicap accessible features. The refrigerator was not plugged in so we could not use it until we moved it. The room was very cold. We moved to a different room and things improved, but still cold. It was just very cold outside. Not any fault of the hotel staff.
Hotel was very clean, comfy, an all around great hotel!! Friendly staff as well, A+ in my book!!
"clean place with clicky heater"
really nice staff & very clean hotel, but... the heat has this clicky noise to it.
1 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
"Nice upgrades since last visit. Will book again."
Very nice upgrades. We had a king bed non-smoking room. Very nice.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
scott
The beds could be more comfortable. Staff is great and very helpful.
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
D
"Cheap for a one night stay"
The beds were firm and clean. Hotel staff the best customer service I've seen in a long time.
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
Frequent travel
"Meh."
I chose this hotel based on location and price. And really, those were what I got. That being said, the surrounding neighborhood was a bit ghetto for my taste. There were surly looking dudes hanging around the parking area, with an "I'm looking for trouble" vibe to them. Not cool. The rooms were clean enough, and the hotel service was very, very good. Still, I will not be staying here again, lest I get mugged.
1 night business trip Jan 28, 2015
"great sleep"
Getaway for a good night sleep it was great
1 night trip Jan 24, 2015
"The price is right"
This hotel was a bargain for the area outside of Columbus. It had nice beds and clean sheets. Hotel staff were very helpful. I would recommend most guest ask for a room not near the highway, overall my experience was very good.
1 night business trip Jan 27, 2015