All hotels in Columbus, Ohio, United States of America
441 Ackerman Road, SR-315 At Ackerman Road, Columbus, OH, 43202, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Our room was clean and well kept. It was great having a refrigerator in the room as we had 2 children under 3 with us.
1 night trip with friends Aug 20, 2015
Tonya
"Would Stay Again"
No problems here!
2 night business trip Jul 12, 2015
Gaylynn
I was in town for a conference and decided to stay outside of the downtown area. This motel was less than half the price, required less than a 15 minute drive to the destination, and was acceptable in all the aspects important to me. I would definitely stay here again.
2 night business trip Aug 12, 2015
JOHN
"Ohio State visit"
We were there for 1 night to visit Ohio State for a tour and admissions overview. The rooms were nicely decorated. It was a little noisey. There was a brown streak on the sink in the right side. It was great for a 1 night stay.
1 night family trip Aug 16, 2015
Mary Beth
"Exactly what we needed"
As a woman traveling alone with her son to check out Ohio State, this was perfect. Even though it was technically a "motel" since the room access was outside doors, I felt very safe. It was minutes from campus which is what I was looking for. The rooms had been recently re-done and it looked like a higher end hotel from the inside. I noted another review saying something about a urine smell in the bathroom. I noticed it faintly but to be honest, think it had more to do with humidity. Everything was clean. The a/c ran the whole night which blocked out any outside sounds. We slept wonderfully. Will stay here again if we return to OSU.
1 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
Brenda
"Would stay again..."
The hotel met our needs. The room and bathroom was clean. The hotel was right at the University. The prices was affordable. The front desk also helped me out with providing me a toothbrush...free of charge. Who does that? The only downside was the $1.50 safe charge which is automatically added to your bill. I don't like hidden charges.
1 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
Bass
"Not worth the price"
Nice room...but not nice enough to pay double. I booked through Hotels.Com and pre-paid. Stayed over one more night. The next day, I reviewed my bank account and was charged twice for each day. I would recommend NOT giving them a charge card.
1 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
Deborah
"overall satisfied"
We stayed here while attending orientation for our daughter at Ohio State University. The location in relation to the college was great, the room was clean and the beds were comfortable. Our only complaint was that we had 3 registered guests for the room but only received 2 bath towels. Each day we had to as for additional ones.
3 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
Daryl
"Great motel"
surprisingly comfortable -- I wasn't expecting such a comfortable stay.
1 night family trip Jul 21, 2015
AnnMarie
"Overnight"
Was good, but vending machine empty so we had to go elsewhere for bottled water. Bathroom very small, but could tell recently remodeled & clean! Had no need for room services, so it didn't apply.
1 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
"OSU orientation"
Stayed at the Red Roof Inn plus on July 21st to July 22nd. There for The Ohio State University orientation with daughter. Hotel was perfect for overnight stay. Definitely would recommend. Staff was very nice.
1 night business trip Jul 21, 2015
chaffaye
"Work stay"
Hotel has been updated very nicely. Staff were very nice. Easy to get around the area and into downtown Columbus.
2 night business trip Jul 12, 2015
Janet
terrible.. hair all over the room and even on the walls
1 night business trip Jul 13, 2015
Abid
"Ok for overnight stay"
Overnight stay only, got there around 11:30 pm, I didn't like that I had to check in through a small window in the back because the lobby was closed. Red flag right away made me feel unsafe. The room was clean but small. If you have more than 2 people you need to ask for extra towels because they only provide 2 in the room. They automatically charge $1.50 per day for the room safe and if you don't use the safe you have to tell them at check out that you didn't use and they will reverse the charge. Thought that was an annoying inconvenience.
1 night family trip Jul 7, 2015
Doreen
"JUST ENOUGH"
ACCOMMODATED OUR NEEDS, ROOMS NICELY UPGRADED. NON-SMOKING ROOM HAD SMOKE STENCH SMELL. STAFF POLITE AND HELPFUL
4 night family trip Jun 30, 2015
Needs to clean dirt and dust off floor.
3 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
Expedia
It was perfect for what we needed and close to the university
1 night business trip Jun 16, 2015
Stayed here for an OSU orientation session, room was clean, beds great, the updates were very nice. Room had the fridge and microwave I requested. Staff friendly and helpful. Price was great as well - all we needed was a place to sleep and shower, this fit the bill. Will definitely stay here again!
2 night family trip Jun 7, 2015
Beds were very comfortable. Hdtv with 2 HBO channels and free wifi. Only downside is the bathroom smelled like urine.
1 night family trip Jun 8, 2015
Maranda
"Uneventful night..."
My room had a motel feel to it, not a hotel. The bathroom door had a big crack in it that was filled with caulk of some kind. It did not meet the expectations promised by the advertisement that sold me on the hotel, but it was fine for what I needed. I had no trouble with the room, staff, or neighborhood. It was an uneventful night just like I wanted.
1 night family trip Jun 3, 2015
Timothy
"Nice hotel close to shopping strip and restaurants"
Was traveling to Columbus, Ohio to see my Granddaughter's Graduation and visit my son. The hotel was near by and very accommodating. I would use Red Roof Plus again. :-)
Other trip May 30, 2015
Ruthie
"Quick stay"
Just needed a quick place to stay. Wasn't at hotel much, but it was good for what we needed.
1 night romance trip May 23, 2015
Room was clean and quiet. Close to OSU where we needed to be. Staff were friendly. Would stay there again.
Other trip May 26, 2015
"Nightmare in columbus"
Bugs drunks foget to clean rooms no security not again!
Other trip May 19, 2015
ter
"Fairly close to The Ohio State University"
Our room was pleasant. It was a good location for us.
Other trip May 15, 2015
"not bad at all"
Not bad at all.only complaint is hotels.com shows fridge and microwave in room my room did not have either. Would have been nice to have. Very convenient location also.
3 night business trip May 4, 2015
"Great value."
Great value. Clean and comfortable.
1 night business trip May 5, 2015
"Too noisy"
Although the room was clean and nice, the road was loud as well as the wonderful people who were walking outside our room until 3am. Did Not get much sleep at all. Yes it is on campus but does not excuse the noise. Not sure I would stay again unless nothing else was available.
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
"Clean, quiet."
I stayed three nights at this hotel, and was very pleased. The room was clean, and very quiet. Overall, a very good experience. I would definitely come back!
Other trip May 2, 2015
"Updated room and very clean"
All the rooms have been updated and they did a very nice job. Gone is the disgusting carpet and in is a faux wood floor. The entire feel of the room was different than a typical hotel room. Most importantly the first impression when I walked in was "clean". I will be staying again.
Other trip May 1, 2015
Everything was great. I stayed there with my son who had a sports competition in Columbus. It was clean and neat. The staff was very helpful. The only issue that I had was that the light bulb over the mirror wasn't very bright. It was still functional, however.
3 night family trip Apr 23, 2015
Suzanne
"Clean room with a good rate"
My son and I were in Columbus for an OSU tour. This hotel had a very competitive rate and what we wanted was a nice clean room with a good bed and shower. This was all of that. I would stay here again.
2 night family trip Apr 12, 2015
"Easter stay"
We were looking for something inexpensive near the Ohio State campus to visit our children for Easter. The hotel fit the bill.
1 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
"It's a room with a roof"
Bare bones motel, recently renovated. Was traveling by myself for business and didn't need much. Free wifi allowed me to work while I was there, which is good. Micro-fridge was noisy and woke me up in the middle of the night a couple times, which is annoying. Bathroom w/ toilet was small and made it a little difficult to shut the door.
1 night business trip Mar 31, 2015
Jonathan
"My Go to Columbus Hotel"
Love this updated Redroof. Very conveniently located to campus. Reasonably price. The amenities are basic, but that's all I require and enjoy the savings and clean, comfortable rooms.
1 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
"The Ohio State University School of Medicine"
Friendly and helpful staff. Clean. Close to The Ohio State University School of Medicine
GA
"Great improvements"
We were very pleased with the new improvements of the rooms...they were excellent. They were very clean and comfortable.
2 night family trip Mar 26, 2015
We stayed in the premium room. It was pretty nice, we couldn't hear noises from outside our room which was appreciated. The bed was comfortable.
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
"Close to OSU, apparently many football fans stay"
Some guest party into the night, noise disturbs sleep
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
parent
"Small, but clean and comfortable."
The room was very small. Still, the bed was comfortable and the room was clean. There's an Applebees, Rasin' Canes, and McDonalds right beside the hotel too!
1 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
"Enjoyable Visit"
Stayed overnight while attending a concert. Greatly appreciated being able to bring our dog along. We had a very comfortable stay.
1 night romance trip Mar 1, 2015
Catherine
"sucks"
This hotel is so bad. Never be back again! Staffs has the worst attitude ever.
1 night business trip Feb 27, 2015
Sicong
Everything was very nice for my two week stay. Very comfortable beds. Staff was very nice.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
"Great Customer Service!"
Pam at the front desk was SO helpful and so kind! She was professional yet personable - my interactions with her made my visit!
1 night business trip Feb 24, 2015
Kathryn
"Quick stop in Columbus"
Friendly staff. Great location for university event. Cool draft around door. But otherwise great stay. Good value.
3 night family trip Feb 19, 2015
"Disappointing"
It was not terrible if you're looking for somewhere cheap to stay for the night. I travel every week around many different Midwestern states and stay at a Red Roof. This was the worst. There were many things wrong. There were crumbs in our bed, trash in the trash can, it was freezing and the bathroom did not warm up the entire time we were there. It smelled bad too. There was a hole in the middle of the parking lot filled with a file cabinet... Yes, you read that right, but don't worry, there was caution tape around the entire monstrosity. Also, we were woken up in the middle of the night to some guy peeing outside of our door. It was snowy so anytime we left our room we got to look at it. I know it in not really the hotels control where people pee, but it just added to the negative experience.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
Rebecca
"What's the Plus+?"
Our room was very clean and not far from the convention center-other than that we've stayed at other's and have had continental breakfast, a microwave and refrigerator in our room! So other than a clean room there were no extra's to make us want to go back there.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
"recommend to you"
It's great and clean and convenient.
1 night family trip Feb 8, 2015
jian
"nice in a pitch"
Well the hotel was clean the staff was friendly. for the star rating this hotel was awesome.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
beach dweller
"In for a class"
Nice, clean room. Around $40/night cheaper than most nearby.
5 night business trip Feb 1, 2015