All hotels in Hoffman Estates, Illinois, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here2500 Hassell Road, Hoffman Estates, IL, 60169-2004, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9400

"Good choice in this price segment"
Front desk was friendly and helpful. Room was clean and the beds were comfortable. Overall a good choice for the price.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
Luigi
"Surprisingly redone and modern"
It was a fabulous room and a surprise for the price! completely updated!
2 night trip May 23, 2014
Rosie
Awesome! The updates to the rooms are great and love the hardwood floors.
2 night trip May 24, 2014
"Ok place for price"
This is a convenience motel for sleeping, and for the price nothing to complain. Clean, secure and next to restaurants and highways. Spent two nights. Will stay again.
2 night trip May 23, 2014
"3 night stay"
The room was ok for the price, however, the 'residents' were an unsavory lot and hung out on the walkways with their room doors open. I was afraid to leave my room after dark. I do not recommend this hotel to a female traveling alone.
3 night trip May 23, 2014
"Good value and location, but terrible amenities"
It's at a good location right across from IHOP and chilis and other hotels. Right near the ramp to route 91 as we'll. the staff is very friendly and helpful. Main issues were an extremely strong odor in the room and very rowdy hotel guests. We were in a non smoking room, and the room smelled like we were on a cigar combined with really strong cleaning solution (smells like nail polish remover ) to try to cover up the smoke smell. Also, there was no lock on the bathroom door. The guests next door were loud, rowdy and pretty drunk causing a disturbance all night.
Other trip May 25, 2014
jay
Nice staff
1 night business trip May 21, 2014
"Not too shabby"
Really surprised, especially with all the negative reviews I had read previously. Looks like they are doing some renovations and they're definitely showing off their newest, re-modeled, and finished most recent rooms by giving it to their incoming customers as much as they can. I was one of those fortunate ones and I'm very impressed and happy with my stay, nothing negative to say here.
1 night trip with friends May 15, 2014
"Nice surprise"
Surprisingly nice, clean and well maintained hotel just off 290 west. 7 min to Woodfield Mall, 50 min to Downtown Chicago, 20 min to O'Hare. Recently renovated contemporary rooms with flat-screen TV, microwave and fridge. Bathroom a little worn off, but functioning and clean. I would recommend this hotel, if you're on business, and at the end of the day, need some quiet place to recharge, at very affordable price.
3 night business trip May 17, 2014
Silvia
"value for money"
was a decent clean place for the low cost.
2 night business trip May 16, 2014
bj
The Hotel staff was very pleasant. Even though they were under renovation, the friendliness and hospitable staff made me overlook all of that.
1 night romance trip Apr 26, 2014
"Inconsistent and smoky"
This was my third, and last, stay at this Red Roof Inn. I was given room keys for a room that appeared to be occupied - quickly changed by the desk staff. I was upgraded to a King deluxe room. The room had two bed-side tables and a work desk but only one table lamp (on my previous stays, there was a lamp on each bed-side table). There was a mild cigarette smoke smell in the room even though the room was listed as non-smoking. I suspect the smoke gets in via thecwall A/C unit due to people smoking on the balcony. Like I said, it's a roll of the dice regarding what you get.
4 night business trip May 12, 2014
Jim M.
"Soul of decency"
Red Roof Inn was clean and decent. We weren't expecting luxury -we were expecting cleanliness, friendly staff and relative comfort: and we got it. We will definitely visit again and recommend this inn to all budget travelers.
Other trip May 20, 2014
Ruchira
"Budget price for room!"
The price was right, I had decent WIFI in the room, the room was clean and the bed was comfortable. Nothing fancy at all but that's ok, I got exactly what I wanted. Be sure to bring your own shampoo, etc and own hair dryer! The room was bare but clean. I would stay again for the price.
3 night business trip May 14, 2014
Sylvia
"close to airport"
Comfortable bed, but have hole in quilt, quite place, and no kettle,
2 night trip with friends May 11, 2014
Chelsea
"Week of 5/5"
Checked in to hotel and was given a room that reeked of cigarette smoke. Went back to the front desk and asked for a different room and told them the reason. Was promptly given a different room. The Enhanced King had a desk and was nice, though the bathroom was small. I'd stay again for the price.
4 night business trip May 5, 2014
Nice room I have a good time with my family. It's a great experience
Other trip May 13, 2014
"Pictures are old - hotel does not look like them"
I looked the photos and decided to go for this one because it had microwave and fridge. However, it turned out that rooms are totally different. They look nicer, there is a flat screen TV but no fridge and microwave. The first room I was assigned to smelled like someone had smoked there for years so had to change it. Another guest had similar problem. The second room smelled like something had burned. Overall ok, didn't pay too much so can't complain too much either.
1 night trip May 3, 2014
"Red Roof - Schaumburg"
Room was small/tight, but comfortable. Recently updated with composite wood flooring and fresh paint. No strainers/stoppers in the sink or tub. Coffee only for breakfast. Lobby was being renovated. Decent for the price.
4 night business trip Apr 28, 2014
Jim M.
Clean and nice
1 night trip Apr 25, 2014
"It'll do"
The hotel is under construction for remodeling which is great however it also influenced my scores. The room I had was one that had been remodeled however, the toilet ran constantly. The TV didn't work, so I had to go down stairs get someone to fix it, when it was fixed half the channels on the channel card in the room weren't available. The WiFi appeared to be on the fritz as well I didn't even bother to bring it up though. My towels looked fresh however when I got ready to use then I noticed that some were a dingy white. The bed however made up for some of the minor things (not the towels) it was big, soft & I slept like the dead. The hotel was very quiet & the staff at check in & out we're very pleasant. Considering they are under construction some things I expect will improve however those towels ! Ugggh bleach is necessary when washing whites they should know that.
1 night business trip Apr 17, 2014
Jay
Had a great stay at this Red Roof. It was being remodeled and the rooms looked great
Other trip Apr 18, 2014
Levi
"Nice place to stay.Very reasonable."
the staff was very friendly. Jimmy was great. I would go down or coffee(very important to me-have to have my coffee) or once I forgot my key card-he always knew who I was and my room number.
3 night trip Mar 21, 2014
"nice hotel"
It was nice hotel to stay in and nice staff. Good conditions and quick check in.
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
francisco
"Need a place to crash? Here you go..."
Conveniently located off a major freeway, easy to find. Basic amenities provided.
Other trip Mar 23, 2014
"Nice clean friendly"
Great hotel will stay again when Iin area. Very close to shopping moviesand night life
Other trip Mar 20, 2014
joe
"Great staff and comfortable room for an amazing pr"
Great price and a comfortable stay with a staff that was very friendly and accommodating. I am going back next week!
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
"nice stay for a single night"
Comfortable for a single night stay and near to major locations
Other trip Mar 15, 2014
yogesh
Outdated and noisy heating units. Cobwebs and dust. Clean sheets and one of the 2 beds was not worn to the springs. A bargain at $50 though. It fits my purpose.
2 night business trip Mar 7, 2014
"Convenient location, poor cleanliness"
This was just for a quick stay-over... And its conveniently placed next to a major highway, there's a church next door, and an IHOP across the street (and plenty of places nearby)... But, when I walked into the hotel, I stood unacknowledged for about 10 minutes (rep was on the phone), before being offered to be helped. I got into my room (122) and there were salt-stains on the floor, dirt on one of the towels & a stain on the one comforter. When leaving, I told the front desk rep about it & she was very nice (which is what made me give them an "OK" for the staff, she redeemed them!) & told me that if I stay with them again, if I have any issues, to call & they will switch my room for free. So, while it wasn't amazing, it wasn't absolutely terrible. I pretty much got what I paid for.
Other trip Mar 10, 2014
Kristy
This is comfort at an affordable price. If you need a clean bed to rest your head? And some time to relax your mind. Drop right were the service makes you grin. Come to Redroof Inn. The desk clerks offered stellar customer service. We will be back!
1 night trip Mar 3, 2014
"Very nice for the price"
I've been to other hotels and this one has been the cheapest and it was very clean and renovated, definately going back
1 night business trip Mar 2, 2014
It was very nice I enjoyed my stay and the staff was very nice also:))))
Other trip Mar 5, 2014
kema
"Nice place to be at . Close to the express way ."
Nice clean room . Easy access to places to eat n drink . Staff very friendly n helpful.
Other trip Mar 5, 2014
"Room smelled of smoke"
The room smelled of smoke. The channels didn't work on the TV. The room was freezing and the sheets were thin.
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
"Innexpensive hotel"
The room was freshly renovated and was nice. The tub/shower was chipping and the water took a while to get warm but other than that the room was great
1 night trip Feb 27, 2014
Doug
Dirty sheets, bathroom and "hallways".
1 night business trip Feb 22, 2014
"Your basic hotel room"
Comfortable bed, convenient location, basic accommodations, nothing fancy. Value was in line with the daily rate.
4 night trip Feb 19, 2014
Bed had hair on it...towels had stains also after they were replaced too.
5 night business trip Feb 16, 2014
t
"Good for the price"
The only complaint that I have is that it smelled of cigarettes. There's a sign in the lobby about a no smoking policy and fee if caught smoking but when we got to the room it was horrible. I smelled like smoke when we checked out.
Other trip Feb 15, 2014
Angel
"very good place."
clean, quiet place.
1 night trip Jan 21, 2014
Bingyuan Yang
"Great budget hotel"
Great location and its a nice hotel for the price. The hotel staff is very helpful and even provided plates/spoons/forks , toothpaste etc. on request. I would stay here again. Cons: Wifi is very slow, no elevator. Overall it's a good budget hotel.
Other trip Jan 1, 2014
"One of the worst motels we have stayed in."
The staff was courteous, but our room was terrible. There was no lights by the bed. No hairdryer. Our bathroom was a dirty mess with hair all over the floor and in the shower. Even a hair ball on the floor. The walls in the bathroom had peeling paint and the bathtub glazing was peeling off. If we had seen all of this when we checked in, we would have checked out!!! I wish I had taken pictures of the disaster.
Other trip Dec 24, 2013
Sue
"Nice place to stay."
Nice place to stay. It was quiet and convenient. A very nice warm place in the middle of winter.
1 night business trip Dec 15, 2013
"Ehh"
Room and sheets could be cleaner. No hair dryer was disappointing.
Other trip Dec 17, 2013
mel
Room needs some TLC. Bathtub was chipped and pealed in some areas. The room need some updating, the headboard has electrical outlets inlaid which do not work. Not sure what look they were going for with the TV and entertainment area, but it is not visually appealing. This was my first stay at a Red Roof Inn and will be my last.
Other trip Dec 9, 2013
Phillip
The room was nice but I was upset that I could not shower because the tub had the paint peeling off so it really upset me that I had to wait to get home to shower this was a romantic night and no shower was not romantic
1 night romance trip Nov 19, 2013
joyce williams
"If at first you don't succeed ..."
I'll try to be brief. We checked in late and literally fell asleep upon arrival. When we woke my buddy was taking a shower and I went to wash my face and brush my teeth. As I looked into the sink there was dried vomit in the sink ! Gross ...I then went to take a shower and the water wasn't draining in the shower. A new room was given to alleviate this problem. I wondered where else the previous person puked. :( Red Roof did apologize and I accepted.
Other trip Nov 18, 2013
Doug
"cheap night stay"
We just needed a room for one night and it worked well. The beds were ok and the room was clean. So that's all we needed. Could't beat the price.
1 night business trip Nov 6, 2013
"lacking"
On the night I arrived there was no phone service in the room, my room had no remote for the tv. No coffee maker was the big disappointment. So no frills at all, a red roof and a bed. Lots of all night outside talking and the rescue squade showed up for someone around 2am so not a good nights rest in that bed under that roof! I got what I paid for.
1 night business trip Nov 6, 2013