All hotels in West Memphis, Arkansas, United States of America

Uncomfortable
    Room is not nice
    Dirty
"F*** this place"
I would have rather slept in the sidewalk outside.
1 night romance trip Apr 4, 2016
"Ridiculous"
Floor was so dirty that our feet turned black plus they double charged us
1 night family trip Apr 2, 2016
Just a pit stop on a long drive
1 night family trip Mar 31, 2016
"Weary traveler"
Rest stop on trip. Of several stops, this motel was by far the best!
1 night romance trip Mar 21, 2016
Great off the interstate hotel. Not the ritz, but a comfortable place to get some rest.
1 night business trip Mar 2, 2016
Jacob
"Not recommend...."
Things were no so good from the get go. Got to the room- light over sink didn't work, maintenance changed bulbs, still nothing. Moved 2 doors down- bathroom t-paper holder gone, towel holder loose, shower head loose, dirty microwave and refrigerator, dead bug on wall, and black spider on ceiling (we killed it) garbage overflowing outside, and lastly, the door chain broken and someone opened the door at 2a.m. not recommend this place......
2 night family trip Feb 27, 2016
donald
"Sicken by what i want thru"
Well first off my 1st room the T.V didn't work and bathtub had dirt in it looked like fresh dirt. So they moved me to another room on the back side of the property which was next to a housing project my bed had a tremendous dip in it. The pillow cases were so dirty my girlfriend wrapped her coat around her pillow (which led to her losing her bank card) I just took off my shirt and put it over the pillow. They did have coffee in our room but no coffee maker our T.V well the picture kept jumping and we only had like 8 channels. The heat was horrible my stay was all around horrible never will stay there again
1 night romance trip Feb 27, 2016
The room smelt like an old persons house. The bathroom was nasty as ever. The stairs going up to the second floor need to be replaced.
1 night romance trip Feb 24, 2016
Jamie
"Good Value For The Price"
This hotel costs about $33 a night. For that price, it was very good. The staff was great when I arrived, very friendly. Room was fine for the price, TV worked well, Microwave and Refridge worked well and were a bonus to save money going out to eat. The only complaint is VERY, VERY NOISY. You are literally 100 ft. from Interstate 40...so if you are a light sleeper, ask for a room in the back of the hotel. Otherwise, you can hear trucks going by and loud all night long!
3 night business trip Jan 27, 2016
Jack
"Comfy beds!"
Stay was good and beds were extremely comfy. Only problem was the first morning the breakfast bar ran out of milk twice and orange juice once and plastic silverware once. Hotel only had one attendant and she couldn't run the desk and keep the breakfast bar full too. The second morning of our stay the breakfast bar didn't have as many people at the same time.
2 night family trip Jan 8, 2016
Rosemary
I sleep with earplugs everywhere I sleep, and this Econo Lodge is no exception, as it's located right off the service road adjacent to I-40/I-55 in West Memphis, AR. The refrigerator in our room had no freezer section to keep my ice packs frozen, so the front desk said I could store them in the front desk refrigerator/freezer. However, the next morning, the desk clerk felt he'd have some fun and said, "Oh, I drank them since they melted." I said, You'd be sick if you drank them because they're not made of water." He said that he "was just joking with me", but at 0600, I was in the mood to get on the road, not be joked with about what I'm counting on to keep my food items cold in the cooler.
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2016
Edward
"HORRIBLE HOTEL STAY"
The room we were first put in had not heat, they moved us to another room which didn't have the amenities that we booked for. The Manager was very rude and unfriendly. The only good thing about this booking was the Frint Desk Clerk who checked us in, very nice and friendly lady. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone. The best thing that Hotels.com can do is REMOVE this hotel from their web page. ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE HOTEL
1 night family trip Jan 2, 2016
monica
"Below average"
Very below average. The bathroom shower was covered ib soap scum and dirt, so was the sink. The lights didn't work, but we were given light bulbs to replace them. Most of the television channels didn't work. The carpet felt disgusting, so I covered them with the bedding. However, the beds were comfortable.
2 night family trip Dec 24, 2015
Tabitha
Hotel staff was really supportive.
1 night family trip Dec 18, 2015
"econo lodge stay"
there were people fightingoutside until 1 am and I calledthe font desk and they took care of it right away but I think the people lived at the hotel
1 night family trip Dec 19, 2015
Rebecca
"Ho hum"
The room had not been cleaned. The previous tenants chip bags were still on the floor. Remote control did not work. "Hot" breakfast was cereal and a waffle iron or toast and bagel.
1 night family trip Dec 19, 2015
Charlotte
"Right off the highway"
The hotel was so close to the highway it felt like someone was going to drive right through. the beds sagged in the middle and there was no hot water.
1 night trip Dec 20, 2015
"Visit to Memphis"
Friendly greetings. Coffee was good. Convenient to downtown Memphis.
2 night family trip Dec 11, 2015
Conrad
"Horrible, not worth the $40 they charged."
Rust came out each time water was used, sink water stuck on TV only worked on certain Chan els after they could d me a remote. Changed rooms, same deal on TV a d had to fix a/c before it would work.
Other trip Nov 18, 2015
High Pole
"Wonderful getaway"
Great value, clean room, comfortable sitting area, hot shower!
1 night romance trip Nov 9, 2015
Not Provided
"Good service"
Very good I enjoy it
1 night family trip Nov 3, 2015
Khaled
"Econo Lodge West Memphis, AR"
Have stayed here several times. Always fast check in and clean room.
1 night business trip Sep 28, 2015
bed was bad had a hole in center where the springs where bad if you sat on the side it was ok then lay down then you drop down in to a hole !!!!!! needs new bed
1 night business trip Sep 29, 2015
harrold
"Shady at best"
Hotel didnt have my reservation, some type of work crew was staying there an there were a couple of shady characters, hotel clerk exhibited attitude and was not helpful or kind.
2 night family trip Sep 10, 2015
anthony
"Terrible place and dirty rooms our room was gross!"
When we arrived they said we hadn't paid so I had to call Expedia myself and prove we had paid so that took 20-30 mins. then they sent us to a room number that didn't exist..we went back and they gave us a room that had feces in the toilet and the whole room stunk! We went back and they gave us another room that was very dirty and the refrig. was molded the bathtub had not been cleaned there was a soap wrapper on the ledge of the shower when I went to take my bath! The mattresses were so old and broken down I could barely get up out of them! Terrible place to stay would never recommend it to anyone! The staff was so rude and people live there!! I was afraid there and the air wouldn't work until my Husband took the filter out and it was so dirty no air came out and even after he did that it still was barely cool!
Other trip Sep 14, 2015
"Awful"
The building had some rooms boarded up with plywood, the staff was rude, I was told that I would have to wait at least an hour before the cleaning staff was through with any rooms, the blankets had holes in them, noise from the highway was constant along with the noise from the parking lot, lamp shades were cracked and bent, stairs were rusty and concrete walkways cracked and appeared ready to collapse. Not worth the hassle.
1 night business trip Sep 5, 2015
Horrible
2 night trip Aug 29, 2015
Kavrin
Clean room. Clean bed. Clean shower. TV- could not change channels. Had refrigerator with freezer. Coffee pot in room. I was comfortable and slept well.
1 night trip Aug 19, 2015
"based on the price, it is Ok."
stayed one night with two kids. The carpet was wet near one bed. The breakfast was simple, but it is acceptable. Near highway, but not noisy.
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
"Best Value Lodging"
The room has a microwave and refrigerator, so it's very convenient. Great Wi-Fi connection in the room. Beds are not too comfortable though and the breakfast is just okay, but there's Waffle House right next to it. Located adjacent to I-55 South, which is about 10 minute drive from downtown Memphis, so the location is ideal, if you'd like to cross Mississippi River to get there.
2 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
Abraham
"bad"
hotel staff was very rude. i believe this hotel is used mostly for illegal things.
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
Stay was okay
1 night romance trip Jul 31, 2015
"Returning from family vacation"
Room was not clean conditions of the hotel were pretty bad off. Will not stay again
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
It was okay for the price. Decent location to downtown.
Other trip Jul 21, 2015
"No lights in room"
3 bulbs in light fixtures where out no air in room had to change room out side trash right at door every time you open the door flies come in
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
ella
"Good for the price"
It was great for the price. Only really used the room to take a short nap and change clothes. The hotel did run out of clean towels.
2 night trip with friends Jul 10, 2015
We stay one night there. The room is okay. We like they provide breakfast. Only Mosquitos that bother us. So my sons having hard time to sleep because of the bite.
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
"have a great sleep at econo lodge west memphis ,"
Great
3 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
richard
"Great Price Anyway"
OK, great price, but one of the lights over the sink had to be fixed twice.
3 night trip with friends Jun 25, 2015
"I'd rather sleep in my car."
It took the clerk at least 5 tries to find us a non smoking room. He seemed genuinely confused. Security on the premises but chances are they need a whole army. Plus I'm pretty sure the place had bed bugs (strange bites). If you have no self respect and need a place to shoot iv drugs then this is the perfect spot.
1 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
"Need new equipment"
emlloyees are very familier and rooms are clean but Need to change the room ac and also I notice near the ice machine there is so dirty and Bring nesty smell.
2 night business trip Jun 8, 2015
Pragneshkumar
"Worst motel ever!"
AC broken. TV snowy. Staff would not give me a different room.
Other trip Jun 12, 2015
Red
"Handy for travel"
Hotel was clean and comfortable; convenient on I-40. However, there was no fruit offered in the breakfast 7 worse still, no decaff coffee. I asked if they would make some and the desk clerk said they didn't have any at all. This is a definite negative for us as my husband is a heart patient and is on doctor's orders to not have caffeine.
1 night romance trip May 26, 2015
Joyce
"Good stay"
Second year staying at this hotel for our annual fellas trip... service was excellent as usual.
2 night trip with friends Mar 20, 2015
"Good for the price"
Clean room, safe location. Shower was a little disappointing- weak stream and kept changing temperatures. Staff very courteous and helpful. Light continental breakfast. Good internet connection- I got a lot of work done!!
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
Tami
"Never again in this terrible hotel"
I havent even checked out of the hotel, but felt the need to give an honest review. Close to highway, although if you are heading West on the I-55, a little inconvenient to get to. I booked a non smoking room and was travelling with a pet, and they say they are pet friendly. After getting to the room, it was clear we were in a smoking room...only because it is the only room type apparently if you are travelling with a pet. What a terrible policy. Being a pet owner doesnt mean I like to stay in a room reeking of smoke on the backside of the building which didnt seem all that safe. Had it not been almost midnight and aftern hours of travelling we would have left. Woke up this morning to hearing the guest next door lift the toilet seat and the sound of urinating...needless to say, the walls are paper thin. Crying baby on the other side and chatty parents, not the best Sunday morning wake-up call. Sign says recently remodelled...guess not all of the rooms. Ours hadnt even seen and air freshener in a good 10 years. Over priced at the base rate of $50...and Im not a cheap person. This is more of a $29.99 kind of place. Dont let late night arrival make you fall victim to this substandard motel.
1 night trip Apr 4, 2015
"hotel near venue of the meeting we were attending"
Hotel room carpet needs to be cleaned, curtains needs to be repaired and dusted. Chair was broken, we were afraid to sit on it, outside the door was dirty with weeds on the concrete. Hotel main door ...floor was wet from the rain, yet no sign or rug to caution the guests. The towels smelt funny and was dingy ..so we asked another towel, luckily the desk agent gave us 1.
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
MA
"Terrified !"
My stay at the hotel was horrible, someone had a shoot out.A bullet went through the window, Thank God that no one was hurt.Some one tried to open our hotel door in the middle of the shooting. This happened on January 11,2015 around 4:00 am . I will never stay there again.
2 night family trip Jan 9, 2015
"Good for the price."
Very friendly stay. Rooms could be updated.
1 night trip Dec 12, 2014
"Only in a pinch"
Bedspread was covered with visible stains of questionable origin. Bath ammenities were used and simply placed back in packaging.
1 night family trip Dec 12, 2014