All hotels in West Memphis, Arkansas, United States of America
2315 S Service Rd, West Memphis, AR, 72301, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9479

2.7
    2.8
    2.4
    2.3
"Bad customer service"
I will sleep in my car before I would spend another night there. The tv in the room did not work, the bed top cover needed changing, and the hotel desk clerk was rude. I never want to see him again. Sorry, but my stay was bad, bad, bad.
1 night business trip May 24, 2013
glenn
"Scary"
Gang members everywhere outside the hotel. I didn't feel safe. Do not stay here
Other trip May 29, 2013
"worse experience!"
The hotel was very disappointing, the bed was very uncomfortable. When you sit on the bed the other end lifted off the floor. This hotel definitely was not worth the money we spent. i will never use this hotel again.
Other trip May 28, 2013
"Ok for overnight stay"
Room was clean but smelled smoky even though a non smoking room. No other complaints. Fine for passing through for the price.
1 night trip May 11, 2013
"Beale Street Music Festival Traveler"
Spend the extra money and book downtown. My friend and I (both young women) only ended up staying here one night due to feeling unsafe and there were multiple cleanliness issues. Maybe ok for a one night stay, but no longer!
Trip with friends May 9, 2013
M&M
"Memphis is May"
We were far from our event but the hotel was very helpful in finding us reasonably priced transportation. The staff was friendly and accommodating.
Trip with friends May 7, 2013
Shelley
"Clean, friendly staff, quiet"
As a budget style motel it was more than I expected. The room was great. Clean in all aspects. Everything was in working order. I had no problems what so ever. :) Also, I am a smoker. Upon entering the room, there was NO smoke odor like the 4 star hotels I have stayed in. This indicates they clean like they should. Recommend this motel highly.
Other trip Apr 24, 2013
"Surprise Experience"
The motel was not in the best part of town and did not have easy access. This made me reluctant at check-in and wondering what I was getting into. But the staff was friendly and the process simple, as I had booked through Expedia. I was very pleasantly surprised once in my room. Everything was very clean and well maintained. The amenities listed online were all there and the room was very comfortable. There was a Waffle House located in the parking lot of the motel. Very convenient. Again, the location wasn't the best so be aware of you're surroundings when exiting your room or car. The stay experience was very good.
Other trip Apr 23, 2013
"Decent place if you have to have a cheep room."
The service was pretty good. If you needed something and you went to the front desk to get it, they got it for you. When we called and asked for more pillows on the phone though, nothing happened. The hotel was pretty clean but the bathroom was pretty sketchy. As for the location...Well my co workers and I walked to the gas station that was 5 minutes away and got offered drugs multiple times, which was also very sketchy. The free breakfast was a plus though, even though it was big by no means. Overall i'm probably not going to stay at this hotel again.
1 night business trip Apr 20, 2013
"Cheap and doable"
The room had an awful smell. The fridge was coming off hinges. The curtains wouldn't close completly.
Other trip Apr 15, 2013
"wow !"
All i want to know is does anyone clean this place ? My room was disgusting, after driving 32hours all we wanted to do was shower & sleep. This is not the place you will feel comfy doing any of that. I ended up wearing my sandles in the shower, & we used our own blankets. Disappointment is how i rate our stay.
1 night business trip Apr 5, 2013
Sad woman
"Never again"
I got about 2 hours of sleep due to the noise from the interstate. Not sure if moving to a different room not facing the highway would have helped.
1 night trip Mar 22, 2013
Smoking smell and ash tray in non smoking room.
Other trip Mar 26, 2013
Sam
"Internet Wi-Fi was useless"
Hotel was well located. You paid, what was available. Old establishment, but beds well enough to get a decent night's sleep. Next door Waffle House had some traffic, but did not cause concern, like we first feared. Unfortunately we were unable to connect with any of our electronics via advertacied free wi-fi. Breakfast was miniscule, but if one likes lot of carbs, one might make it. No fruit and only Honey Buns as a sweet idem. That needs some thinking!!!!
1 night trip Mar 14, 2013
Ulla L.
"great for the price"
The hotel was ok. There is a lot of noise that comes from the nearby traffic, but all in all it was convenient for what we needed. I have cleanliness issue anyways, so I bring my own cleaning supplies to clean the room to my satisfaction.
1 night trip Mar 9, 2013
GOOD PRICE!
1 night trip Dec 8, 2012
Luis
"good location"
the hotel has tried to keep up and the service was good as any overnight stay i have experienced. i would not like to see this hotel go out of business because it serves a need for accomodations at this stratiegic location.
Other trip Nov 29, 2012
galen
"Not bad for the price"
The room was comfortable for a short, overnight stay. The room was clean and comfortable. The motel is located near a busy highway and you can hear the noise from the streets. Overall it was a good stay for a few dollars. I would stay there again without hesitation.
1 night trip Nov 24, 2012
"You get what you pay for"
Typical Indian run Motel. Could use some updating and the Indian Owner/Host can be very rude. If you want Breakfast head next door to the Waffle house. Bathtub had some slight mold around the top but overall the room was clean. It is right on Interstate 40/55 so it is very very loud so come late when you are very tired. It is difficult to get to if you miss your first turn off because the roads on each side of the interstates are one way.
1 night trip Nov 19, 2012
"Served its purpose"
Decent hotel and room. I got harassed by the morning front desk clerk because the night check-in clerk did not put in my late check-out.
1 night family trip Nov 22, 2012
Ment
Overall nice place and very convenient to local restaurants
1 night trip Sep 1, 2012

"Econo stay, Quality stay."
We had a nice stay. we had a little trouble with door unlocking (oening), but we did not report it until we checked out.
1 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015
"Tacky"
I know it was really cheap and wasn't expecting much but the room was uncomfortably dirty ie: dirt ring in bath, mucky TV screen, creased not sure were clean sheets and the air conditioning unit was falling to bits and made so much noise you couldn't have it on for long, on the plus side the coffee was great
6 night trip Apr 29, 2014

"Para dormir é bom"
Bom custo benefício, está fora da cidade, para quem está de carro não é problema, o lugar é meio inseguro para deixar coisas no carro e no quarto pois fica num pátio aberto, porém apenas para dormir não vejo problemas
1 night trip Oct 17, 2014
Fabio
BR
"wifiが繋がらなかった"
部屋が離れていたからかwifiが全く繋がらなかった。部屋は普通。目の前にワッフル屋がある。
1 night romance trip Sep 27, 2014
JP
There were cockroaches in room and plaster on seiling were dropping down. Stay away.
1 night trip with friends Jun 14, 2014
Antti
FI
"Bo inte här"
Gammalt hotel med mycket illaluktande rum. Aircon slutade att fungera. Sängarna var bland det värsta ag varit med om. Top 3 bland de sämsta hotel som jag bott på i USA.
1 night family trip Aug 22, 2013
SE
"Leuk hotel voor wie niet kieskeurig is"
Heb 1,5 week verbleven in dit hotel en het enorm naar mijn zin gehad. Het is geen 4-sterren hotel, maar voor mij was het perfect. Lekker goedkoop en ontzettend vriendelijk personeel. Zag bij een aantal reviews staan dat mensen zich er onveilig voelden. Heb daar zelf geen enkel moment last van gehad. Groot voordeel is ook de Waffle House, welke naast het hotel is gelegen. Kortom, als ik weer een hotel nodig heb in Memphis, kom ik hier zeker terug.
Other trip Aug 24, 2013