All hotels in West Memphis, Arkansas, United States of America
2315 S Service Rd, West Memphis, AR, 72301, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9479

2.8
    2.8
    2.4
    2.3
"Beale Street Music Festival Traveler"
Spend the extra money and book downtown. My friend and I (both young women) only ended up staying here one night due to feeling unsafe and there were multiple cleanliness issues. Maybe ok for a one night stay, but no longer!
Trip with friends May 9, 2013
M&M
"Memphis is May"
We were far from our event but the hotel was very helpful in finding us reasonably priced transportation. The staff was friendly and accommodating.
Trip with friends May 7, 2013
Shelley
"Clean, friendly staff, quiet"
As a budget style motel it was more than I expected. The room was great. Clean in all aspects. Everything was in working order. I had no problems what so ever. :) Also, I am a smoker. Upon entering the room, there was NO smoke odor like the 4 star hotels I have stayed in. This indicates they clean like they should. Recommend this motel highly.
Other trip Apr 24, 2013
"Surprise Experience"
The motel was not in the best part of town and did not have easy access. This made me reluctant at check-in and wondering what I was getting into. But the staff was friendly and the process simple, as I had booked through Expedia. I was very pleasantly surprised once in my room. Everything was very clean and well maintained. The amenities listed online were all there and the room was very comfortable. There was a Waffle House located in the parking lot of the motel. Very convenient. Again, the location wasn't the best so be aware of you're surroundings when exiting your room or car. The stay experience was very good.
Other trip Apr 23, 2013
"Decent place if you have to have a cheep room."
The service was pretty good. If you needed something and you went to the front desk to get it, they got it for you. When we called and asked for more pillows on the phone though, nothing happened. The hotel was pretty clean but the bathroom was pretty sketchy. As for the location...Well my co workers and I walked to the gas station that was 5 minutes away and got offered drugs multiple times, which was also very sketchy. The free breakfast was a plus though, even though it was big by no means. Overall i'm probably not going to stay at this hotel again.
1 night business trip Apr 20, 2013
"Cheap and doable"
The room had an awful smell. The fridge was coming off hinges. The curtains wouldn't close completly.
Other trip Apr 15, 2013
"wow !"
All i want to know is does anyone clean this place ? My room was disgusting, after driving 32hours all we wanted to do was shower & sleep. This is not the place you will feel comfy doing any of that. I ended up wearing my sandles in the shower, & we used our own blankets. Disappointment is how i rate our stay.
1 night business trip Apr 5, 2013
Sad woman
"Never again"
I got about 2 hours of sleep due to the noise from the interstate. Not sure if moving to a different room not facing the highway would have helped.
1 night trip Mar 22, 2013
Smoking smell and ash tray in non smoking room.
Other trip Mar 26, 2013
Sam
"Internet Wi-Fi was useless"
Hotel was well located. You paid, what was available. Old establishment, but beds well enough to get a decent night's sleep. Next door Waffle House had some traffic, but did not cause concern, like we first feared. Unfortunately we were unable to connect with any of our electronics via advertacied free wi-fi. Breakfast was miniscule, but if one likes lot of carbs, one might make it. No fruit and only Honey Buns as a sweet idem. That needs some thinking!!!!
1 night trip Mar 14, 2013
Ulla L.
"great for the price"
The hotel was ok. There is a lot of noise that comes from the nearby traffic, but all in all it was convenient for what we needed. I have cleanliness issue anyways, so I bring my own cleaning supplies to clean the room to my satisfaction.
1 night trip Mar 9, 2013
GOOD PRICE!
1 night trip Dec 8, 2012
Luis
"good location"
the hotel has tried to keep up and the service was good as any overnight stay i have experienced. i would not like to see this hotel go out of business because it serves a need for accomodations at this stratiegic location.
Other trip Nov 29, 2012
galen
"Not bad for the price"
The room was comfortable for a short, overnight stay. The room was clean and comfortable. The motel is located near a busy highway and you can hear the noise from the streets. Overall it was a good stay for a few dollars. I would stay there again without hesitation.
1 night trip Nov 24, 2012
"You get what you pay for"
Typical Indian run Motel. Could use some updating and the Indian Owner/Host can be very rude. If you want Breakfast head next door to the Waffle house. Bathtub had some slight mold around the top but overall the room was clean. It is right on Interstate 40/55 so it is very very loud so come late when you are very tired. It is difficult to get to if you miss your first turn off because the roads on each side of the interstates are one way.
1 night trip Nov 19, 2012
"Served its purpose"
Decent hotel and room. I got harassed by the morning front desk clerk because the night check-in clerk did not put in my late check-out.
1 night family trip Nov 22, 2012
Ment
Overall nice place and very convenient to local restaurants
1 night trip Sep 1, 2012
"convenient for our stopover for the night"
very satisfied for the price and found it clean and attractive
1 night trip Aug 7, 2012
June

"Econo stay, Quality stay."
We had a nice stay. we had a little trouble with door unlocking (oening), but we did not report it until we checked out.
1 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015
"Tacky"
I know it was really cheap and wasn't expecting much but the room was uncomfortably dirty ie: dirt ring in bath, mucky TV screen, creased not sure were clean sheets and the air conditioning unit was falling to bits and made so much noise you couldn't have it on for long, on the plus side the coffee was great
6 night trip Apr 29, 2014

"Para dormir é bom"
Bom custo benefício, está fora da cidade, para quem está de carro não é problema, o lugar é meio inseguro para deixar coisas no carro e no quarto pois fica num pátio aberto, porém apenas para dormir não vejo problemas
1 night trip Oct 17, 2014
Fabio
BR
"wifiが繋がらなかった"
部屋が離れていたからかwifiが全く繋がらなかった。部屋は普通。目の前にワッフル屋がある。
1 night romance trip Sep 27, 2014
JP
"Bo inte här"
Gammalt hotel med mycket illaluktande rum. Aircon slutade att fungera. Sängarna var bland det värsta ag varit med om. Top 3 bland de sämsta hotel som jag bott på i USA.
1 night family trip Aug 22, 2013
SE
"Leuk hotel voor wie niet kieskeurig is"
Heb 1,5 week verbleven in dit hotel en het enorm naar mijn zin gehad. Het is geen 4-sterren hotel, maar voor mij was het perfect. Lekker goedkoop en ontzettend vriendelijk personeel. Zag bij een aantal reviews staan dat mensen zich er onveilig voelden. Heb daar zelf geen enkel moment last van gehad. Groot voordeel is ook de Waffle House, welke naast het hotel is gelegen. Kortom, als ik weer een hotel nodig heb in Memphis, kom ik hier zeker terug.
Other trip Aug 24, 2013
FI

TripAdvisor reviews for Econo Lodge

"DO NOT BOTHER"
07/18/15 RobGoodallTrkg
you get what you pay for. There are NO non smoking rooms. All have ashtrays and matches and smell. First room was dirty, towels on the floor and someones shoes in the room. Second one had been "cleaned", I will never stay here again, I encourage everyone to keep going.
"I would rather sleep in my truck"
07/04/15 Anniecharlie
My husband and I were traveling back to Chicago from New Orleans - decided to stop driving at 1am to get some sleep. Not wanting to spending a ton of money we decided to try the econo lodge. The man at the front desk was an idiot, he didn't know how to use the hotels systems. They would not honor online rates, quoting us $48 plus tax rather then $37 plus tax. We decided to see the room before we spend over $50 on a dump. Driving thru the parking lot there was what appeared to be a crack head walking while trying to pull up his pants....lots of people loitering outside their rooms (at 1am!). My husband checked out the room and I locked myself in the truck. The box spring on bed looked old, room smelled like a urinal/ashtray....we went back down to front desk and decided sleeping in our pickup truck down at the flying J would be a better option. I would only suggest you stay in this hotel if A you are a crack head or B you are on a motorcycle and can't sleep in your car. Save your $$$
"YUCKASAURUS REX"
06/26/15 Dennisse G
I CRIED within 10 minutes of being here! As soon as we drove in, I wanted to shut down. It smelled totally funky. thank god we bought some candles at an outlet on our trip or we would have died. The microwave had mold, the fridge was all scratched up. 1/3 of the channels didn't work and the other had picture with so much static you couldn't really hear it. While walking in, some barefoot guy was yelling at someone and was looking around for something. All the negative reviews on here are all correct. The door does NOT feel secure at all. You can hear people taking showers. The bathroom was not clean. We slept with a blanket over the bed since we were not down for sleeping on this questionable sheets. We slept for like four hours, woke up, and fled. Waste of money.
"Rooms Not Cleaned; Poorly Maintained"
05/27/15 Mj S
This hotel was a dive. When we arrived, the door tag stated it was a non-smoking room. However, there was an ashtray with a new book of matches on the table inside the room, and the room wreaked of smoke. The room had not been cleaned, as there were flicked bugers on the walls, the microwave oven had dried-on food from something blowing up in it, the sheets were stained and smelled like smoke, and the floors had not been mopped or vacummed. When I went to the front desk to ask for service and possibly another room, the reply was, "What do you expect? You won't find any other hotel cheaper." I would suggest staying at the Quality Inn down the highway, as this is pretty much a truckers hotel. As noted in another review, a Waffle House shares their parking lot, which was convenient.
"Not very clean but overall ok stay"
05/24/15 Kierstin L
Me and my husband booked this last minute because it our previous planned fell through due to weather. It being a holiday weekend most of the hotels were booked completely up other than the $300+ ones and they're weren't that many choices left so despite reviews we decided to give it a try. I'll be honest when we pulled in I was like NO we are not staying here! But my husband insisted we at least check the room out and also reminded we really didn't have many more options. So we did and the room looks NOTHING like the pictures! A lot more outdated. And it had a strong musty smell when we walked in but I brought Lysol and glade so we where covered. The TV was an older box tv with very few Chanel's and there is no hangers or iron/iron board provided. There was a mini fridge. The area itself is a little skeptical and there was a lot of traffic through the night but other than that no one bothered us at all. The only real thing that made me uncomfortable is I just did not feel like the room was clean at all. I checked everything pillows, bed sheets, and lysoled everything but it still didn't feel clean. And the worst part of it all is it being a holiday weekend and pretty much every other hotel was booked they charged us $30 more than regular price so that sucked. But for a last minute getaway I guess it wasn't atrocious but I don't plan on staying here anytime in the near future. Lesson learned. Don't ever try to book a hotel last minute on a holiday weekend.
"Have to stop by on My way to littlerock"
05/12/15 Kevin P
Helpful staff ,clean room,good breakfast waffle house on same parking lot not a good idea but luckily got a room away from there.THe guy at the desk was so help ful and kind.Comfortable beds And free wifi worked better than expected had a good sleep .
"DON'T STAY HERE!!!!!"
05/09/15 Dominic B Saint Louis, Missouri
I stayed at the Econo Lodge for one night during a last minute weekend trip to west Memphis to visit family and this hotel is atrocious. When we first arrived our room had a strong must smell so we had to let the room air out because no other rooms were available as told by front desk. The bathrooms were very dirty so we had to buy cleaning supplies and clean it and when we asked for additional towels the front desk receptionist was very rude and acted like he had a problem with giving us some additional towels. The rooms also aren't equipped with ironing boards or irons so we had yo go to the front desk and they gave us a dirty iron that was old and worn out and a small board to earn on almost the size of a skateboard. Also the locks on the door weren't correctly working and the screws in the door was very loose. I was really disappointed with the quality of the hotel, especially because of the price we paid for the room. Won't be staying again.
"Nice place to stay"
04/21/15 Robby E Memphis, Tennessee
I recently stayed here just for a weekend getaway and it was a good experience. The staff was very friendly. The people in the hotel was friendly as well.. I will return in the future when I need accommodations. the rooms are very clean .
"Nasty drug infested filth! Randomn men out at night watching me!!! Room had been previously used. It smelled of smoke."
04/20/15 cam8ill373e
The room two doors down had a bullet hole in the glass. They need to update the rooms. The only decent place was the lobby! No don't even stop keep going!!Half the place is abandon and the grounds are unkept! This place is a roach motel!
"Very Bad Service"
03/29/15 DrGarner
This hotel is horrible. We spent two nights, they didn't want to clean the room because we were staying another day, only change the towels. We requested more towels but their policy is only one set per night. David was very rude. We smell smoke from other rooms. Very bad experience. We offered to bring dirty towels for clean towels, David response was no.