All hotels in West Memphis, Arkansas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here2315 S Service Rd, West Memphis, AR, 72301, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9479

2.7
    2.9
    2.8
    2.4
    2.3
"great for the price"
The hotel was ok. There is a lot of noise that comes from the nearby traffic, but all in all it was convenient for what we needed. I have cleanliness issue anyways, so I bring my own cleaning supplies to clean the room to my satisfaction.
1 night trip Mar 9, 2013
GOOD PRICE!
1 night trip Dec 8, 2012
Luis
"good location"
the hotel has tried to keep up and the service was good as any overnight stay i have experienced. i would not like to see this hotel go out of business because it serves a need for accomodations at this stratiegic location.
Other trip Nov 29, 2012
galen
"Not bad for the price"
The room was comfortable for a short, overnight stay. The room was clean and comfortable. The motel is located near a busy highway and you can hear the noise from the streets. Overall it was a good stay for a few dollars. I would stay there again without hesitation.
1 night trip Nov 24, 2012
"You get what you pay for"
Typical Indian run Motel. Could use some updating and the Indian Owner/Host can be very rude. If you want Breakfast head next door to the Waffle house. Bathtub had some slight mold around the top but overall the room was clean. It is right on Interstate 40/55 so it is very very loud so come late when you are very tired. It is difficult to get to if you miss your first turn off because the roads on each side of the interstates are one way.
1 night trip Nov 19, 2012
"Served its purpose"
Decent hotel and room. I got harassed by the morning front desk clerk because the night check-in clerk did not put in my late check-out.
1 night family trip Nov 22, 2012
Ment
Overall nice place and very convenient to local restaurants
1 night trip Sep 1, 2012
"convenient for our stopover for the night"
very satisfied for the price and found it clean and attractive
1 night trip Aug 7, 2012
June
"great for that weekend getaway"
I was worried about the low rating,but I was only in town for one night and did not want to spend too much. Everything was great,the lady at the front desk was friendly and professional,the room was very nice no sticky spots in the carpet,or overwhelming cleanser scent. The bed was so comfy,and it was hot(99 degrees),but the room was very cool. I just wish there were more TV channels! I WILL RETURN!!!!
Other trip Jul 30, 2012
kevin
"Do not stay in this hotel"
the staff was nice but that's where anything good about this stay ends. the hotel room smelled bad, it was old, the bathroom had old used soap on top of the shower insert that had been left by the cleaning staff because they didn't clean the bathroom properly, the beds were old and uncomfortable, we didn't sleep under the bedspread because it was dirty and smelled, we slept on top of the sheets and used a blanket we had in our car and used our own travel pillows, not the hotel pillows, the internet didnt work in the building we were in, the cable was very limited, the only kid channel was cartoon network and it had "adult swim" on so the kids didnt have anything to watch and couldnt watch anything on the computer because the internet didnt work. the continental breakfast was less than advertised and did not look fresh or clean, so we did not eat it. we were very frustrated and disappointed with our stay. we will not be back
1 night business trip Jul 7, 2012
Lisa W.
"Road trip stop"
Close to the Highway, relatively quiet, wireless internet, nearby restaurants, modest price. Decent place to stop on a trip.
Other trip Jun 29, 2012
Chuck
Our stay here was wonderful. The bathroom was much cleaner than the Econo lodge we stayed at in Nashville. The staff was very helpful and friendly. The only thing that maybe could be better was to at least have cereal for the breakfast as part of the stay.
1 night trip Jun 17, 2012
Freda
"disgusting!"
it was disgusting.i paid a lot of money to see memphis and stayed in a bad hotel.it was writing on the web that there is a wifi in the room.but no.and as we entered the room there was a wig behind the refrigirator.can you believe this?i never advice anyone to go there.pay 25$ more and go to the downtown.
Other trip May 29, 2012

"Tacky"
I know it was really cheap and wasn't expecting much but the room was uncomfortably dirty ie: dirt ring in bath, mucky TV screen, creased not sure were clean sheets and the air conditioning unit was falling to bits and made so much noise you couldn't have it on for long, on the plus side the coffee was great
6 night trip Apr 29, 2014

"Para dormir é bom"
Bom custo benefício, está fora da cidade, para quem está de carro não é problema, o lugar é meio inseguro para deixar coisas no carro e no quarto pois fica num pátio aberto, porém apenas para dormir não vejo problemas
1 night trip Oct 17, 2014
Fabio
BR
"wifiが繋がらなかった"
部屋が離れていたからかwifiが全く繋がらなかった。部屋は普通。目の前にワッフル屋がある。
1 night romance trip Sep 27, 2014
JP
"Bo inte här"
Gammalt hotel med mycket illaluktande rum. Aircon slutade att fungera. Sängarna var bland det värsta ag varit med om. Top 3 bland de sämsta hotel som jag bott på i USA.
1 night family trip Aug 22, 2013
SE
"Leuk hotel voor wie niet kieskeurig is"
Heb 1,5 week verbleven in dit hotel en het enorm naar mijn zin gehad. Het is geen 4-sterren hotel, maar voor mij was het perfect. Lekker goedkoop en ontzettend vriendelijk personeel. Zag bij een aantal reviews staan dat mensen zich er onveilig voelden. Heb daar zelf geen enkel moment last van gehad. Groot voordeel is ook de Waffle House, welke naast het hotel is gelegen. Kortom, als ik weer een hotel nodig heb in Memphis, kom ik hier zeker terug.
Other trip Aug 24, 2013
VP
1 night trip with friends Jun 14, 2014
FI

TripAdvisor reviews for Econo Lodge

"Not very clean but overall ok stay"
05/24/15 Kierstin L
Me and my husband booked this last minute because it our previous planned fell through due to weather. It being a holiday weekend most of the hotels were booked completely up other than the $300+ ones and they're weren't that many choices left so despite reviews we decided to give it a try. I'll be honest when we pulled in I was like NO we are not staying here! But my husband insisted we at least check the room out and also reminded we really didn't have many more options. So we did and the room looks NOTHING like the pictures! A lot more outdated. And it had a strong musty smell when we walked in but I brought Lysol and glade so we where covered. The TV was an older box tv with very few Chanel's and there is no hangers or iron/iron board provided. There was a mini fridge. The area itself is a little skeptical and there was a lot of traffic through the night but other than that no one bothered us at all. The only real thing that made me uncomfortable is I just did not feel like the room was clean at all. I checked everything pillows, bed sheets, and lysoled everything but it still didn't feel clean. And the worst part of it all is it being a holiday weekend and pretty much every other hotel was booked they charged us $30 more than regular price so that sucked. But for a last minute getaway I guess it wasn't atrocious but I don't plan on staying here anytime in the near future. Lesson learned. Don't ever try to book a hotel last minute on a holiday weekend.
"Have to stop by on My way to littlerock"
05/12/15 Kevin P
Helpful staff ,clean room,good breakfast waffle house on same parking lot not a good idea but luckily got a room away from there.THe guy at the desk was so help ful and kind.Comfortable beds And free wifi worked better than expected had a good sleep .
"DON'T STAY HERE!!!!!"
05/09/15 Dominic B Saint Louis, Missouri
I stayed at the Econo Lodge for one night during a last minute weekend trip to west Memphis to visit family and this hotel is atrocious. When we first arrived our room had a strong must smell so we had to let the room air out because no other rooms were available as told by front desk. The bathrooms were very dirty so we had to buy cleaning supplies and clean it and when we asked for additional towels the front desk receptionist was very rude and acted like he had a problem with giving us some additional towels. The rooms also aren't equipped with ironing boards or irons so we had yo go to the front desk and they gave us a dirty iron that was old and worn out and a small board to earn on almost the size of a skateboard. Also the locks on the door weren't correctly working and the screws in the door was very loose. I was really disappointed with the quality of the hotel, especially because of the price we paid for the room. Won't be staying again.
"Nice place to stay"
04/21/15 Robby E Memphis, Tennessee
I recently stayed here just for a weekend getaway and it was a good experience. The staff was very friendly. The people in the hotel was friendly as well.. I will return in the future when I need accommodations. the rooms are very clean .
"Nasty drug infested filth! Randomn men out at night watching me!!! Room had been previously used. It smelled of smoke."
04/20/15 cam8ill373e
The room two doors down had a bullet hole in the glass. They need to update the rooms. The only decent place was the lobby! No don't even stop keep going!!Half the place is abandon and the grounds are unkept! This place is a roach motel!
"Very Bad Service"
03/29/15 DrGarner
This hotel is horrible. We spent two nights, they didn't want to clean the room because we were staying another day, only change the towels. We requested more towels but their policy is only one set per night. David was very rude. We smell smoke from other rooms. Very bad experience. We offered to bring dirty towels for clean towels, David response was no.
"i would recommend for anyone ."
03/10/15 Karla H Marion, Arkansas
Great staff and friendly service. One of the cleanest rooms I have stayed in . I will return in the future when I need accommodations. the rooms are very clean could use some up to date scenery. Located across from Southland greyhound race track.
"Be prepared to keep going..."
03/03/15 Mparham
Deceptive rating And no one with children should stay there it's actually a weekly rate Hotel meaning people live there degenerate people is located next to a Waffle House and it wouldn't surprise me if people haven't gotten robbed or killed I spent a little over $100 for about 15 hours I didn't get any sleep because of the night foot traffic and loud talking not safe at all please beware..
"Very Good!"
02/14/15 Captain J San Francisco, California
I don't know why this hotel is rated so low, we had a lovely experience here and room was very nice. Easy check-in, clerk a little reserved but friendly. Room lovely, looked like it was newly renovated. Good king size bed, flat screen TV, soft towels, good heater, coffee maker, fridge, good breakfast, nice furniture, clean, everything was much better than we expected. Well maintained. Only problem was traffic noise but I fell asleep easily. I would stay here again and recommend it.
"Sometimes overpriced"
02/07/15 BriannaBGL
I've spent multiple days at this motel and some of the times that I have, they jacked the price up from 45.47 to $51+. One time I was given a room with no refrigerator and microwave but they still charged me the same price. They have better rooms right beside their office and one time when I asked for one they said they were all booked. I know they lied because I walked right by them and they were clean and free of people like majority of the times I've been here. At another time, my boyfriend and I were sleep and another set of people were about to walk in our room. They double booked us!