All hotels in West Memphis, Arkansas, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here2315 S Service Rd, West Memphis, AR, 72301, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9479

2.7
GOOD PRICE!
1 night trip Dec 8, 2012
Luis
"good location"
the hotel has tried to keep up and the service was good as any overnight stay i have experienced. i would not like to see this hotel go out of business because it serves a need for accomodations at this stratiegic location.
Other trip Nov 29, 2012
galen
"Not bad for the price"
The room was comfortable for a short, overnight stay. The room was clean and comfortable. The motel is located near a busy highway and you can hear the noise from the streets. Overall it was a good stay for a few dollars. I would stay there again without hesitation.
1 night trip Nov 24, 2012
"You get what you pay for"
Typical Indian run Motel. Could use some updating and the Indian Owner/Host can be very rude. If you want Breakfast head next door to the Waffle house. Bathtub had some slight mold around the top but overall the room was clean. It is right on Interstate 40/55 so it is very very loud so come late when you are very tired. It is difficult to get to if you miss your first turn off because the roads on each side of the interstates are one way.
1 night trip Nov 19, 2012
"Served its purpose"
Decent hotel and room. I got harassed by the morning front desk clerk because the night check-in clerk did not put in my late check-out.
1 night family trip Nov 22, 2012
Ment
Overall nice place and very convenient to local restaurants
1 night trip Sep 1, 2012
"convenient for our stopover for the night"
very satisfied for the price and found it clean and attractive
1 night trip Aug 7, 2012
June
"great for that weekend getaway"
I was worried about the low rating,but I was only in town for one night and did not want to spend too much. Everything was great,the lady at the front desk was friendly and professional,the room was very nice no sticky spots in the carpet,or overwhelming cleanser scent. The bed was so comfy,and it was hot(99 degrees),but the room was very cool. I just wish there were more TV channels! I WILL RETURN!!!!
Other trip Jul 30, 2012
kevin
"Do not stay in this hotel"
the staff was nice but that's where anything good about this stay ends. the hotel room smelled bad, it was old, the bathroom had old used soap on top of the shower insert that had been left by the cleaning staff because they didn't clean the bathroom properly, the beds were old and uncomfortable, we didn't sleep under the bedspread because it was dirty and smelled, we slept on top of the sheets and used a blanket we had in our car and used our own travel pillows, not the hotel pillows, the internet didnt work in the building we were in, the cable was very limited, the only kid channel was cartoon network and it had "adult swim" on so the kids didnt have anything to watch and couldnt watch anything on the computer because the internet didnt work. the continental breakfast was less than advertised and did not look fresh or clean, so we did not eat it. we were very frustrated and disappointed with our stay. we will not be back
1 night business trip Jul 7, 2012
Lisa W.
"Road trip stop"
Close to the Highway, relatively quiet, wireless internet, nearby restaurants, modest price. Decent place to stop on a trip.
Other trip Jun 29, 2012
Chuck
Our stay here was wonderful. The bathroom was much cleaner than the Econo lodge we stayed at in Nashville. The staff was very helpful and friendly. The only thing that maybe could be better was to at least have cereal for the breakfast as part of the stay.
1 night trip Jun 17, 2012
Freda
"disgusting!"
it was disgusting.i paid a lot of money to see memphis and stayed in a bad hotel.it was writing on the web that there is a wifi in the room.but no.and as we entered the room there was a wig behind the refrigirator.can you believe this?i never advice anyone to go there.pay 25$ more and go to the downtown.
Other trip May 29, 2012
"Very Satisfied"
I was surprised to see that the room was clean, smelled fine, and the hotel was just fine, despite the negative reviews I had read. The mattress seemed worn - it dipped in the center, but I would book a room in this hotel again if needed.
1 night trip Apr 14, 2012

"Tacky"
I know it was really cheap and wasn't expecting much but the room was uncomfortably dirty ie: dirt ring in bath, mucky TV screen, creased not sure were clean sheets and the air conditioning unit was falling to bits and made so much noise you couldn't have it on for long, on the plus side the coffee was great
6 night trip Apr 29, 2014

"Para dormir é bom"
Bom custo benefício, está fora da cidade, para quem está de carro não é problema, o lugar é meio inseguro para deixar coisas no carro e no quarto pois fica num pátio aberto, porém apenas para dormir não vejo problemas
1 night trip Oct 17, 2014
Fabio
BR
"wifiが繋がらなかった"
部屋が離れていたからかwifiが全く繋がらなかった。部屋は普通。目の前にワッフル屋がある。
1 night romance trip Sep 27, 2014
JP
"Bo inte här"
Gammalt hotel med mycket illaluktande rum. Aircon slutade att fungera. Sängarna var bland det värsta ag varit med om. Top 3 bland de sämsta hotel som jag bott på i USA.
1 night family trip Aug 22, 2013
SE
"Leuk hotel voor wie niet kieskeurig is"
Heb 1,5 week verbleven in dit hotel en het enorm naar mijn zin gehad. Het is geen 4-sterren hotel, maar voor mij was het perfect. Lekker goedkoop en ontzettend vriendelijk personeel. Zag bij een aantal reviews staan dat mensen zich er onveilig voelden. Heb daar zelf geen enkel moment last van gehad. Groot voordeel is ook de Waffle House, welke naast het hotel is gelegen. Kortom, als ik weer een hotel nodig heb in Memphis, kom ik hier zeker terug.
Other trip Aug 24, 2013
FI

TripAdvisor reviews for Econo Lodge

"Very Bad Service"
03/29/15 DrGarner
This hotel is horrible. We spent two nights, they didn't want to clean the room because we were staying another day, only change the towels. We requested more towels but their policy is only one set per night. David was very rude. We smell smoke from other rooms. Very bad experience. We offered to bring dirty towels for clean towels, David response was no.
"i would recommend for anyone ."
03/10/15 Karla H Marion, Arkansas
Great staff and friendly service. One of the cleanest rooms I have stayed in . I will return in the future when I need accommodations. the rooms are very clean could use some up to date scenery. Located across from Southland greyhound race track.
"Be prepared to keep going..."
03/03/15 Mparham
Deceptive rating And no one with children should stay there it's actually a weekly rate Hotel meaning people live there degenerate people is located next to a Waffle House and it wouldn't surprise me if people haven't gotten robbed or killed I spent a little over $100 for about 15 hours I didn't get any sleep because of the night foot traffic and loud talking not safe at all please beware..
"Very Good!"
02/14/15 Captain J San Francisco, California
I don't know why this hotel is rated so low, we had a lovely experience here and room was very nice. Easy check-in, clerk a little reserved but friendly. Room lovely, looked like it was newly renovated. Good king size bed, flat screen TV, soft towels, good heater, coffee maker, fridge, good breakfast, nice furniture, clean, everything was much better than we expected. Well maintained. Only problem was traffic noise but I fell asleep easily. I would stay here again and recommend it.
"Sometimes overpriced"
02/07/15 BriannaBGL
I've spent multiple days at this motel and some of the times that I have, they jacked the price up from 45.47 to $51+. One time I was given a room with no refrigerator and microwave but they still charged me the same price. They have better rooms right beside their office and one time when I asked for one they said they were all booked. I know they lied because I walked right by them and they were clean and free of people like majority of the times I've been here. At another time, my boyfriend and I were sleep and another set of people were about to walk in our room. They double booked us!
"You have to be kidding me...."
09/16/14 Brandy H
I read the reviews of this hotel before we actually got there, and hoped that the reviews were wrong. Unfortunately, they were far from wrong. The first room that we were supposed to be put in, already had 2 of our coworkers in the room. So, we were put into a different room. Yikes! There was poop on the mattress, pee on the pillows (or what were supposed to pass for pillows), dead and live bugs in our room, what looked like feces on the wall, poop stains on the desk chair, mold above the door. ...... I could go on, but you get the idea. I immediately went to the front desk and was given another room. Before we could get our luggage back into our car, the desk clerk was at our door too see if all the pictures were really of that particular room. The room that they moved us to was directly behind the office and was much cleaner. As for the free beer, are you kidding me? Who does that? That's definitely going to bring in the good hard working people that you want to frequent your establishment, won't it? I realize that you can't control the less than desirable housing that's located behind the hotel, but might I suggest you invest in a nice privacy fence so your patrons don't feel as unsafe as some of our coworkers did.
"CONVENIENT STOP"
07/10/14 Kimberly S Brandon, Mississippi
We stayed here because the place is right off of I40 and there is a Waffle House on the property. We got in late but check in was fast and easy. The price was cheap so we weren't expecting much. The room was surprisingly nice and clean as well. The bed was comfy and the A/C worked great. the room was also quiet. We left before breakfast so no comment there. We would stay here again if in the area.
"=)"
07/07/14 BJ S Memphis, Tennessee
I always enjoy staying here. The people are really friendly here and go the extra mile to help you. I have never had a bad experience staying here and I am here frequently. The rates are very reasonable as well.
"Much better than I expected @ $50"
06/24/14 grant e Virginia Beach, Virginia
In today's economy, $50 won't get you much, but we were pleasantly surprised at the accommodations for this price. This Econo Lodge had new rooms, flat-screen HD T.V.s, the Wifi was complimentary and there was also a complimentary continental breakfast, they even gave us free beer at check-in. I travel a lot and this was a first for me. I was also eligible for Choice points. This will definitely be the place we stay whenever in the Memphis area. The staff were also very nice.
"Never again at this location"
06/01/14 Vetta H Little Rock, Arkansas
I debated for days on rather it mattered if I gave my two cents on this hotel. I read other reviews were I'm assuming management responded by saying "there was no found report" on certain complaints, & I thought well duh of course the workers wouldn't report having issues with the customers. So I figured if I read the reviews maybe I can save someone else! Until they upgrade or actually renovate as the sign out front says, and hire a better crew... DO NOT STAY HERE! Ok so we (my family & myself) checked in on my birthday May 23rd! Now this is a trip we take as a family every year. We have stayed at the Remoda Inn up the street from here & the Days Inn across the bridge several times & never a complaint. Unfortunately they didn't hv 3 rooms as we needed so this hotel did & I figured well it's not a block away from the other two hotels I'm thinking it would be ok! I mean I live in Little Rock & have stayed at a few Echno's here & they were fine! Not this one! Before we got there I called about a week ahead & asked if there would be a roll away bed available to put in one of the rooms & I was told, "yes ma'am! We have several & they are hardly used!" We get there & check in, ask for the roll away bed & we were told "we only have one & it's being used! I think those people live here now!" (Clerk is laughing as he says this) ok fine. I notice there was a small refrigerator behind the counter with beers in it so I inquired about it. The clerk says "Yeah we have free beer Monday-Thursday, people tend to like their stay here better when their drunk" That was our sign to run, BUT...We go ahead & go to our rooms 217, 219, & 229... OMG! Lights barely worked in the rooms. Out of four lamps one worked, carpet turned my white socks mud brown in about 10 minutes, had to request bedding change because the covers we dirty & bed wasn't made, two workers had a real harsh argument about who forgot to make the bed in front of us all, the air unit in 229 fell apart as soon as we turned it on, the whole front face of the unit fell off, we decided no we couldn't make use of the floor for a temp bed since the one roll away was gone & had to pay for another room, got room 129 & could believe how poorly this hotel was treating us. Got in room 129 & the TV wouldn't work! Called the front desk after fixing the cord on the room phone to tell them & the clerk says "you're going to be bored tonight!) After about 4 hours they bring another TV in & I think we were able to get about 5 channels. We went out to eat & returned to the room. Sitting on the bed I notice a trail of ants on the wall. I called them to ask them was there anything they could do & was told "no we don't have any bug spray. They cone spray the whole hotel every now & then it must be that time!" I couldn't believe this crap! Trust me we called several hotels to try to get away from here but they were all booked. We had to go to Walgreens & get cleaning supplies & bug spray just for us to try & relax! House keeping skipped two of our rooms and made it to the other two about 2:00 pm that Saturday May 24th! We had called for towels three times & were told we had to wait on housekeeping to come around. So half of us had towels & half didn't. I ended up having to go to the front office at 11:00 pm to get towels for the rest of us! This hotel seems to be where people pay to live like a motel. There were not one but two bar b Que grills right outside our room on the back side & the people using them you could tell had living quarters set up! We spent damn near $600 to stay in slums and I'm am as upset about it as can be. I was so disappointed when we saw the Echno Lodge downtown Memphis & yes I tried to talk them into switching us since we were in an Echno but they were full to! I really hope this message makes it to the right persons computer screen because this type of service & accommodations are unacceptable. This web page of this hotel is false.