All hotels in Langhorne, Pennsylvania, United States of America
3100 Cabot Boulevard WestLanghornePA19047United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9400

Quite clean
    Room is not nice
    Bad breakfast
"Didn't quite match online description"
The hotel was convenient, but not exactly as described online, room didn't have a refrigerator and was very small (we had two rooms with king size beds). It was adequate for a one-night stay.
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
Near to sesame place ,near to the mall. Nice room clean staff nice
Other trip Aug 1, 2015
madeline
I will never stay at another motel after this place. Black hairs in the bed blood or other fluids on the wall. I'd spend twice the money to stay at a clean place. Hotels only
2 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
"Nice hotel."
It was nice. Wish the ac wasn't on blast. Just because we came from getting wet.
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
Toya
"Occupied room hotel staff inexperienced"
We decided on this hotel because it was very close to Sesame Place very convenience. But one of the hotel staff that help us in my opinion was not so experience nor professional.. She gave us a room that was already occupied with guests. It was late my family was exhausted it was located on the 3rd floor no elevators , to find out the room was occupied.. I had to go back downstairs to get another room that was not ... I was so embarrassed when I was trying on opening the door when the guest came out oops it's a good thing they were ok with it knowingly it was late in the evening.
1 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
"Wonderful"
The staff and manager were extremely helpful to me in my need for help. My husband was in the hospital which is away from our home. With me being handicap they made sure that my stay was comfortable and easy. Will stay again when in the neighborhood.
2 night family trip Jun 30, 2015
sandra
"Clean but few extras"
Rooms are not fancy but very clean. Wish it would have had a mini fridge at least to keep drinks cold. I can't remember the last hotel I stayed in that didn't have those. Staff was very friendly and they allowed us to check in early.
1 night family trip Jun 21, 2015
Surprisingly, the room was clean and looked like in a 3-4 star hotel.
1 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
Horrible
1 night family trip Jun 17, 2015
Rosa
"Never again"
Room and elevator smelled moldy. Dead and live bugs in room. Floor and counters sticky.
5 night business trip Jun 11, 2015
Charles M.
"Dirty room everyday"
I don't know what housekeeping does but thy definitely don't clean the room at all floors are dirty carpet is disgusting
Other trip May 30, 2015
"Overall condition aged. Did not feel comfortable"
The outside sign was not lit. Not very welcoming. Parking lot was dark. There were razor marks on the toilet seat. The shower curtain was dirty with unknown substance. They came and cleaned and left old towels on the floor and did not refill the coffee packets for the morning. The bedding was very clean and smelled clean. But the razor marks were very discouraging. Very noisy with doors opening and closing all night. I was always under the impression that these were clean and safe to stay in. I didn't feel that way at all....
Other trip May 25, 2015
Gigi
"not worth the money."
I would rather choose Day's Inn than this one. Only the photos look good. The guy literally took 20 minutes to complete the check-in process. I would never book this hotel.
Other trip May 25, 2015
Raghu
"don't stay here"
first of all, the night attendant was a little rude. Then, get our room, pull down the sheets and big ugly stain on the sheets. left our cell phone charger in the room, and unbelievably, it can't be found the next day after we left and called back to try and claim it. and of top of everything else, the manager said he would discount our room by 50%, and we still haven't received any type of discount even though it has been two weeks since our stay
1 night family trip May 6, 2015
"Red Roof for the money!"
I needed to stay for 5 days, but I didn't want to spend $600 so for what it cost I wasn't expecting the Hilton. This Red Roof was conveniently located close to a variety of restaurants. The bed was comfortable, the bathroom was clean and the service was great. Overall it was a very pleasant stay.
4 night trip May 11, 2015
Julia
"Great place with a ole price"
The room was clean it was great for a lay over for sesame place
1 night family trip May 16, 2015
Monica
"Good Hustle!"
Everything was standard. Room was clean. Easy access to Rt 1 and several restaurants and shopping nearby. My only problem with this hotel is that they apply a charge to your bill for using the safe when you check in that they WILL waive............*but only if you remember to remind them you DIDN'T use it when you check out*. That's a hustle no matter how you cut it.
2 night romance trip May 8, 2015
DEAN
"Just Find a Different place"
When we got there the room they gave us smelled like smoke. They took 45 minutes to figure out how to get us into a different room. Once in the other room it still smelled of dust and mildew. The key card stopped working three seperate times so i had to go and get it recoded. When we left for the evening we turned off all the lights and locked the door. When we came back the light was on telling us someone had been in the room. This happened both nights that we were there.
2 night trip with friends May 8, 2015
"asked for a different room...."
Bottom bed sheet had hair and specs of black dirt on it.
Other trip May 4, 2015
Zabe
"family trip"
We chose red roof for an overnight stay family trip. The room was clean and the was helpful. My only concern is that there is not enough cameras to make it feel secure.
1 night family trip Apr 26, 2015
angela
"Good Price"
Nice room for the price but not many ammeneties
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
"As advertised, clean room great price"
Our stay was excelent, and as advertised no frills, nice king bed, flat screen tv, clean room, staff was friendly and accomodating of any requests
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
"Not the place that I will go back"
It is a non smoking hotel according to all the signs they had all over; however, the room was smoked in, toilet was dirty, not healthy.
1 night business trip Apr 17, 2015
OTERO
"comfortable"
Close to shops and dining. Next to highway but no noise from the traffic at all
1 night business trip Apr 3, 2015
LAWRENCE
"Gross tub and nonsmoking room saturated with smoke"
The hotel states that all rooms are nonsmoking. Room118 was saturated in smoke. All our clothes smelled strongly of smoke after leaving. Bathtub didnt drain properly, old soap scum and hair backed up into tub with showering. Worst hotel experience i have ever had. Maybe it was just room 118. We never requested to move to different room.
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
Phil
"Pleasant Stay."
The room was absolutely beautiful. I really loved that it was a smoke free hotel. The room smelled fresh and clean. The only down fall was the bathroom. It should be the cleanest room of all but it was a mess the tub had a ring of dirt and the wall near the light switch had a whole. Besides that I would love to stay again, oh did I mention they have pantene shampoo+conditioner loved that!!
1 night trip Mar 11, 2015
"Modern room at a decent price"
Was what I expected.... Room was clean and modern. No mini fridge...but wasn't needed..very convenient location. Starbucks right down the street.
2 night business trip Mar 11, 2015
Jeremy
"Go here first and you wont be sorry"
Always stay here if available..Perfect location, Rooms are comfortable and clean..
2 night business trip Feb 27, 2015
Bonita
"Oxford Valley"
The hotel was kind of dirty and depressing. I allegedly was given their last room. (I felt they were more concerned with that feat than me.) I don't want to stay there again . . .
1 night business trip Feb 27, 2015
Price
Red Roof has a friendly staff & the basics all work.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
"Great Value Great Room"
In 7 degree weather with wind chill of -20 the room was toasty warm and comfortable. Great selection of channels on the TV. I'd stay here again.
2 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
"Nice Place!"
Stay was great! Very welcoming, front desk staff very helpful. J. Brody rose high and above his duty to make sure we had everything needed for a pleasant stay.
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Ismael
"snowy night"
The bathroom is to small
2 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
"Good time, chilly in the morn!"
Was good. Would of liked a minifridge available. Check-in staff was nice. Only issue was heat. We cranked it up to 85-90. And in the evening it was toasty. But a little chilly in the morning, even with the temp high. Wish it remained toasty entire time. Other then that, would def stay again!
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"comfortable"
Short stay due to weather. Room was very comfortable ans suits our needs. Noticed an odor but don't know what it was from.
2 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
meryl
"Pay extra , stay else where"
Seems that the sheets are always stained with god knows what , smells of curry at times . I've attempted to give it a few tries there but each time there's the same issue . I've come to just pay the extra few dollars and stay else where .
1 night romance trip Jan 27, 2015
"Red roof feedback"
It was relaxing and comfy!
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
Marquis
"great for an overnight when visiting family"
Check in was seamless, from desk staffer was knowledgable and polite, room was comfortable, neat, and clean.
1 night family trip Nov 30, 2014
Lydia C
"Family time"
Nice room, service was very good, very helpful and went out of their way to see to our needs.
6 night romance trip Nov 25, 2014
"Worth the stay"
Definitely would stay here again.!! Staff at front desk was very friendly.Room was very clean. Location was fantastic because it was surrounded by many restaurants and stores to shop.
1 night family trip Nov 29, 2014
Debra
"upgraded"
Exceed expectations. Clean and comfortable.
1 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
Augustine
"Thanksgiving get away for 3 families"
The price was right! I booked the hotel 6 months ahead of time for thanksgiving break. I booked three rooms for my two sisters and their families and myself and family. The standard king is a very small room with no fridge, microwave or space. Our room was a double queen bed and was comfy. The hotel needs patch work. Bathroom base boards in my room revealed what was either water damage or mice issues (did not see mice). Housekeeping was wonderful! Friendly, helpful and courteous! I'd book it again for a short stay in the area.
6 night family trip Nov 23, 2014
Aubrey
We had a very pleasant 5 night stay and would stay here again. Great price for the location.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"Thanksgiving Stay"
The hotel was clean and the front desk staff were very nice. We didn't get room service while we were there but that was our choice. We stay here each time we come to town. Very nice and conveniently located.
3 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
"Staff was very friendly n helpful."
We stay here once a month to visit my parents. It's close to shopping n restaurants and major highways.
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
"Convenient Location"
I stayed here one night (the night before running a local marathon). Room was clean. TV channel selection was decent. WiFi worked reliably, although sometimes it was slow. There was only a teeny, tiny coffee maker that made about half a cup of coffee, but all supplies were there. My biggest complaint was that there was no refrigerator. I had to go downstairs and walk halfway across the property to the only ice machine. However, the ice was plentiful and I was able to fill the cooler that I had (fortunately) brought with me.
Other trip Nov 21, 2014
"Disappointing stay"
The cleanliness was bad-shower curtain dirty with boogies on it, the floors I wet a paper towel and whipped the floor it came out black, the comfort of the beds wake-up with a neck and back ache, this was suppose to be non-smoking that's all we smelled and with a toddler and I woke with a bug bit as if they have bed bugs. Overall the staff was the nice. The maids need to be retrained on how to clean and the owner needs a bug exterminator.
L
"Red roof"
It was a short visit but great facility clean convenient close to where I wanted to be.
1 night business trip Sep 10, 2014
Croix
"As a non smoker, it was very disappointing"
The stench of smoke was so bad that when I woke up in the middle of the night I couldn't get back to sleep.
Other trip Nov 19, 2014
Mrs
"Perfect for the cost..."
Very pleasant from top to bottom.
1 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014