All hotels in Strongsville, Ohio, United States of America
15385 Royalton Rd, Strongsville, OH, 44136, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

Not the most modern but very clean and comfortable.
1 night business trip Jun 6, 2014
"Great for the price !!"
Room was small but comfortable, I would go back for another stay.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
Adam
"Nice Stay"
Nice little hotel. Convenient location. Would stay here again. Very friendly staff.
1 night trip May 17, 2014
"Excellent stay"
We were just in town over night but the hotel was exactly what we needed. A comfortable place to sleep for a quick overnight.
1 night trip May 16, 2014
Jackie
"Very good for the price"
Pros: Comfortable bed, refrigerator & microwave appreciate considering low cost of room, adequate breakfast included, helpful staff. Cons: noisy fan in bathroom
2 night trip May 14, 2014
Nice room was small but Okay
1 night romance trip Apr 26, 2014
The room was extremely small and the tv was very old but otherwise a great
1 night trip Mar 15, 2014
"king bed very comfy"
Our room was very nice, our king bed was so comfortable. Cant beat the price.
3 night trip Feb 14, 2014
paul
"Perfectly Adequate for a Super 8"
I stayed here while visiting my son. The room was everything that you would expect from a Super 8. It had clean beds, fresh linens when needed and free wifi. The only downside was the 15 year old television.
5 night trip Dec 26, 2013
"Meh, it's Super 8"
Clean. In good location. Very friendly staff. Still, nothing about the place comes across as "nice."
1 night trip Dec 10, 2013
"Hockey Tourney Stayover"
My son had a hockey tourney at the rink next door. The location was perfect. I only had to walk to the rink. The hotel is an old Red Roof Inn with the outdoor hallway around the building. It is obviously dated but pretty well maintained. They do not have gutters along the roof line and the snow was melting, so it was impossible not to get dripped on which was annoying. The breakfast was a cold continental breakfast unless you count toast and oatmeal as hot foods. But, the cost was reasonable and we were able to have a filling breakfast, at least. For our purpose, the room and location worked out well.
Other trip Dec 2, 2013
Rich
Staff was smoking in the stairwell outside which was very annoying
1 night business trip Nov 21, 2013
"Needs serious facilities work."
Property was convenient for our travel route but was oversold on their and Hotel.com web sites. No elevator, rooms seemed clean but old furnishings, i.e., tube TV. Clerk was not particularly hospitable. Ice was available in only one location and you had to walk through the parking lot to get to it if you were in the other building. Breakfast was OK but nothing more. In my opinion, not good value for the cost.
1 night family trip Oct 26, 2013
Karl Bronn
"Good hotel for the money."
See above. It's a nice hotel for the money. If you need a place to crash for a night or two on a budget, look no further.
Other trip Oct 15, 2013
Hotel Had Stink Bugs.. They Offered To Put Us In A "Down RooM" With No A/C... Needless To Say We Requested A Refund And Left Within 5 MinuteS Of Checking in
1 night trip Oct 5, 2013
"Nice location"
This place is good just for one night to stay. Location is good but building is old and needs updates. Rooms are clean enough for the money. Breakfast is OK. Stuff is friendly.
Other trip Sep 28, 2013
"Good for the price"
Only issue was our non-smoking room was saturated with smoke smell from previous guests.
1 night trip Sep 14, 2013
"Hotel was good, nothing fancy but clean and nice"
Staff was friendly and helpful. Hotel was older but very clean and in a good location for the area I needed to be in.
Other trip Sep 12, 2013
"conveniet to multiple attractions"
Satisfied. Friendly and helpful staff.
3 night trip Aug 30, 2013
"A Dump That is Poorly Maintained"
Conveniently located just a few minuets south of I80/Ohio Turnpike, the rooms here are cheap, and I can see why. Paint peeling in strips off the bathroom door and walls, grime in many visible corners, a small hole or two in the walls and just general disrepair. At a 10pm check-in the two people at the desk are like zombies and the whole place wreaks of cigarette smoke with a few chairs pulled around the ashtrays outside, under the stairs to the second floor, so the whole place stinks. This Super 8 needs a makeover. Neighborhood is fine, right between car dealer, and near gas station, but the place is a dump.
1 night trip Aug 25, 2013
Alex
We were not happy with the mold in the showers and the smell of stale beer in the rooms. They tried to help by changing our room but the smell never changed and there was still mold in the shower. The rugs and floors were dirty. We would have left the hotel but were committed to 3 nights non-refundable so we were stuck. We won't be choosing Super8 in the future. Hotels.com should have a better handle on what they are selling.
4 night trip Aug 22, 2013
R. Loffredo
"Super 8 Strongsville Ohio"
Pleasant staff, OK continential breakfast, very small room, mold under the non-slip rubber in the tub which was partially unglued from tub bottom. Overall, cheap place to stay and close to local family making it convenient as well as ez access to Feeways via I-71.
Other trip Aug 27, 2013
"wedding"
it was good for the cost of the room. wouldn't hesitate to stay again.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2013
Teresa
Our stay was nice. We unfortunately were there at a time when they were hosting a bus load of children going to or from a field trip. We were in a room between two groups of chaperones who spent until 2:15 A.M. yelling across the parking lot to the children to stay in their rooms or not to do something. They also ( 6 mena dn 2 women) Talked and laughed very loudly to pass the time. Eventually the hotel called the police to interveneand ask them to please keep the noise down. We left at 6 A.M. after only a few hours of sleep. The people next to us were very inconsiderate guests. The hotel's computer wasn't working either.
1 night trip Aug 17, 2013
SHARON
We only stayed about 10 hours since we were on a long trip from Iowa to NY. Liked the fact that the room had a clean shower and refrig and Microwave but did not use it this trip
1 night trip Aug 20, 2013
"Clean room, good breakfast"
Staff was friendly, super friendly. Multi-lingual but great English. Very accommodating. Rooms were clean and smelled clean. Didn't bother my allergies. Good breakfast in the morning, fitness room was small but adequate. I pulled in at night and wasn't sure about the area, but in the morning when I left looked around and it was a pretty nice area of town, didn't have any problems, no sirens wailing by at all hours. Its a top choice for next time in the area, (of course price doesn't hurt!)
1 night business trip Aug 20, 2013
Wendy S
"Helpful staff, rooms updated"
Clean, large room. Hotel was full the night we stayed but it remained very quiet. person at front desk was very polite and helpful with a small problem we had.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2013
"Hotel is close to a major highway, shopping mall."
The motel was adequate. The employees were very helpful.
Other trip Aug 18, 2013
"close to where I needed to be"
room and staff where both excellent. a superb room for the the money
Other trip Aug 17, 2013
david
"Convenient to I71"
Old motel that needs updates. Mold on that caulk line between tub and wall, flat pillows and just generally in a run down condition.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
"Surprisingly quiet"
Needed a place to stay while driving from Boston to Minnesota. This location was convenient off the interstate, and very affordable. I didn't expect much, but was positively surprised. The room was big, clean and comfortable; the air condition was quiet and I couldn't hear any noise from the street. This was a huge plus as I urgently needed a good nights' sleep - which I got. The breakfast next day was nothing fancy, but a nice selection from fresh fruit and yogurt to pastries, waffles and regular toast. The staff was pleasant and I would definitely stay there again and recommend this place.
Other trip Aug 10, 2013
Nesicha
"Convenient to Ohio Turnpike"
Basic room at a good price. The room was clean though small. Good choice for a room on a budget if you are only planning on sleeping and showering there. Not the place to spend a lot of time at the hotel.
1 night trip Aug 3, 2013
"A good resting point"
We stayed here enroute to Pittsburgh, and will do so again traveling to New Jersey. Staff friendly and helpful.
Other trip Aug 6, 2013
Gene
"Not what we wanted."
Somewhat rundown motel. Our first morning for breakfast was ok.After that it went downhill. No milk for cereal, no bread, no lid covers, no plates etc.etc. the only thing remotly acceptable about this hotel is the friendly staff. They can only work with what's given to them, and it's not much!
Other trip Aug 3, 2013
nancy
"Decent Room at a decent price"
I stayed 3 nights while participating in the Senior Olympics. It was convenient to get to the venue.There area was safe & were enough places to eat in the neighborhood, It was located right near the interstate. Room was comfortable, Breakfast and wi-fi provided. Other than a few large potholes in the parking lot, I had no complaints.
3 night trip Jul 25, 2013
"Close to Baldwin-Wallace University"
It was close to where I needed to go and nice to exit and enter the location. I would stay again if in the area.
2 night trip Jul 23, 2013
"Not quite worth the $$"
Albeit cheaper than the holiday inn right next door, this hotel is to me the bottom of the barrel for Super 8s. HUGE sinkholes in the parking lot, a slightly unprofessional and certainly unappreciative staff and rooms with SOOO MUCH HUMIDITY you feel like you're sleeping in wet sheets and putting on damp clothes in the morning. Surprisingly enough the bed, despite the moisture, was quite comfortable. I'd drop the $20 extra for the holiday inn next door.
Other trip Jul 28, 2013
nick
The continental breakfast was not supplied with amenities at all times.
2 night trip Jul 24, 2013
"Decent Stay"
The hotel was decent. I was upset that the room did not include a refrigerator. The room also had cobb webs by the sink. The lobby was very clean. What I did like was that it was very close to the Ohio Turnpike. Overall I don't think I will stay at this location again.
2 night trip Jul 19, 2013
Nic.
"no towels"
No fresh,towels,garbage no emptied
2 night trip Jul 13, 2013
rudy
"this place is nasty"
Do not stay here! My room was very dirty. The sheets had hair, dirt and stains on them, and the towels had stains as well. The counter and sink hadn't been cleaned, neither had the bathtub. It was gross. There are plenty of other hotels in the area, and it would be worth it to spend a little extra money to stay someplace clean.
1 night trip Jul 16, 2013
"one night stay"
Very nice stay. Clean room. Friendly service and very quiet.
Other trip Jul 4, 2013
Pansy
"Great Surprise"
Fantastic value. Great for overnight stay!
1 night family trip Jun 24, 2013
Wayne
"Close to Everything"
We stayed for two nights. We were about 20 minutes to the Rock Hall of Fame and within a mile of several restaurants.
Other trip May 28, 2013
Patty
"Courteous service"
I was greeted by nice, friendly staff. I had driven over four hours to get to the hotel, so it was nice to be greeted so professionally and courteously.
Other trip May 24, 2013
"Staff friendly and courteous...."
Always a great stay, they treat you like family. The rooms are very clean and they try to accommodate your every need.
1 night business trip Apr 13, 2013
"Always a pleasant stay........"
I always enjoy staying here for business. Great staff, clean rooms, great location close to highway and plenty of good restaurants in the area. The breakfast is also a great.
1 night trip Apr 5, 2013
"If you ignore the bad you may get something good"
It smelled like cigarettes. There was a stain on the chair. The people at the desk charged me for the room after I already pre-paid with Expedia... However... I had a good night!
Other trip Apr 5, 2013
Ryan
"Lousy service"
When I booked this hotel online it said it came with a refrigerator, after checking it I found their was no refrigerator in the room and called the front desk and they said they would bring one over. They never brought one over or didnt even call to explain why. Also we had no hot water in the morning, we couldn't take no shower. All the front desk could do was say they were sorry, they didn't offer no discount or anything. I will not be staying at a Super 8 ever again.
1 night business trip Feb 16, 2013
"did not get type of room I booked."
I booked the room about 10 days in advance and got 15% off--when I checked in the desk clerk gave me a lower rate. I was very happy until I was getting settled in at around 9:30 pm. Being very tired I just went to bed. I had driven around 5 hrs and arrived to frigid snowy conditions in the dark. The room did NOT have coffee maker (though I DID have the coffee and condiments needed to brew it)--- alsi did NOT have refrigerator and microwave. Hence, was a lower quality room at a lower price. Fair enough. I attempted to book a third night when my stay was extended. I called the clerk from my room on Saturday and he could not give me ANY TYPE OF SIMILAR RATE for the third night. Said manager would be in the next day and would have the ability to possibly give me a better price. The next day no one answered the phone at the front desk at around 8 am --- twice I dialed from room #106. Also--- the blow dryer in the room did not work---I had to go out with wet hair in frigid temps of 10-12 degrees. All in all a BIG DISAPPOINTMENT!!
Other trip Feb 1, 2013