All hotels in Danville, Pennsylvania, United States of America
300 Red Roof Rd, Danville, PA, 17821, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9400

In general, the room was adequate for our stay. Bed was fairly comfortable. Our bathroom really smelled of mildew, however. We noticed the odor as soon as we walked into the room.
1 night trip with friends Jul 18, 2015
"Scouting Danville"
Outdated motel. No fridge or hairdryer in the room. Nice enough for the price paid.
1 night family trip Jul 15, 2015
Tracy
"Clean but no frills"
If you are looking for a clean, inexpensive room, Red Roof is perfect. It is just a room though. No pool, no breakfast, no laundry service. Rooms are outside entrance.
3 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
Rosemary
nice hotel/motel, clean room, easy checkin
1 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
caroline
"Comfortable stay"
our stay was pleasant the room was clean and for the price we paid for the room can't complain. There is no breakfast but a McDonald's right across the street and also not far from knoebals which was the purpose of our trip
2 night romance trip Jul 5, 2015
Room was very small. It didn't look like the maid had done a very good job. There air on the sheets and some of the furniture, and the shower/bathroom area just didn't feel or look clean at all.
1 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
Great stay. Nice employees there. Everything was great there. I would recommend staying here!!
1 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
every thing was great except the girl at the front desk did not make coffee very well
3 night trip Jun 16, 2015
"our trip to danville"
the room was nice except for the dirty towels that were left under the bed
1 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
robert
"1 good nite."
it was a nice place.
2 night trip Jun 5, 2015
michael
"Great value for your money"
Awesome place to stay. Only complaint is that the air conditioner wouldn't turn off. Not a big deal for me because I'm always hot though. Nice area. Clean rooms. Comfortable beds.
1 night business trip May 26, 2015
Jeremiah
"Good value for your money."
Very close to interstate 80/90. Very basic - no fridge, no microwave, but guy at reception was kind enough to put my things in the fridge at his office. Comfortable beds, nice fluffy pillows, clean bathroom. Good value for your money.
1 night romance trip Jun 3, 2015
Serge
"work stay"
You get what you pay for. It was a $50 room. There were a bunch if bikers and drunks hanging out all night on all different levels of the balcony and were loud til about 0200. I told the front desk girl in the morning and she offered to adjust the bill but could not because it was an online purchase.
1 night business trip May 28, 2015
Rich
"nice"
it was good
1 night family trip May 30, 2015
"Great value - low cost"
for the overnight rate, it was fantastic. It provides a good clean, safe, and quiet place to sleep. The food next morning was good - plenty - and hit the spot. great value for the money.
1 night business trip May 27, 2015
Walter
"hotel fly's"
Fly' all over room move to another room fly's as well management did offer fly swatter
1 night family trip May 25, 2015
nancy
"Danville stay"
Room was clean. Hotel staff was courteous and efficient. Stay was quiet and pleasant. Nothing fancy.
1 night family trip May 16, 2015
"Review"
no problems
1 night trip Apr 18, 2015
"last minute gate away"
it was a last minute getaway and we needed a room on frist floor by truck parking and they went out of threre way to do that for us
1 night romance trip Apr 15, 2015
kim
"Clean, cheap, close to Bucknell"
Clean, cheap, close to Bucknell. No breakfast.
1 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
Lawrence
"Middle-of-the-road."
Convenient location, reasonable price, clean room, comfortable beds - suited our needs nicely.
2 night trip with friends Apr 24, 2015
RUSSELL V
"Good place to stay."
Just a short stay to visit someone in hospital, nice place, easy to find, good location. Room small but perfect for what we needed. I will consider this chain again when traveling.
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
Nice and clean, nice beds. Great price , definatly would stay there again
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
"you get what you pay for..."
The room was clean generally, but the bathroom fixtures were very old and had some rust. The shower was very small, old, needed grout, and had some stains and rust. Our room faced the back and was a little sketchy looking, as was the general area. There were people - families - who looked like they were actually living in the motel; their doors propped open and one could see they were clearly living there with their families, and dogs. Sad. People were running by our room very late into the night, and very noisily, and hanging outside in front of the rooms (including our room) until very late at night. It was a little disconcerting.
1 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
"Complaint"
My son was riding his little scooter and a drunk man yelled obscenities at us. Then, he called the front desk to complain about the noise...it was only around 5:00pm. Instead of the front desk calling our room, she walked up to us, in front of others, and embarrassed us. I will not be staying there again!
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
"Needs updated"
The room was ok.....needs a little updating in my opinion. The king bed was very comfortable and I love that dogs stay for free!!!!
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
Denise
"Improved room worth the extra money."
I have stayed at this Red Roof many times, but in a regular room, which is adequate. This time, I chose a superior room, as I wanted the refrigerator and microwave. It is well worth the $6 dollars more. The carpet was much cleaner, more convenient outlets to plug in your computer, cellphone, etc.
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
Lily
"Heating"
Extremely loud heating system, did not allow for restful/any sleep
1 night trip Mar 18, 2015
Sasha
"Confortable enough..."
I was only staying one night and the bed was comfortable enough...
1 night family trip Mar 9, 2015
Thomas J
"Perfect for an overnight stay"
Hotel was clean, comfortable and quiet. Front desk staff was friendly and efficient. Location is convenient to restaurants and highways.
1 night trip with friends Mar 7, 2015
Very clean and quiet. Great night's sleep.
1 night trip Feb 22, 2015
Good hotel for overnight staying. It's quite and the place is worth the price. I would recommend.
Other trip Feb 26, 2015
Andrey
"great price"
It was average. Perfect for the price
1 night family trip Feb 19, 2015
"Just the place for a quick stop for the night."
Needed a place to stay along the way across PA. This was just the place. The room was clean, the beds were comfortable and the price was right! We upgraded to the deluxe room to get the microwave and fridge, but it was only a few dollars more. No frills, nothing fancy but a clean comfortable room for the night. Staff was friendly and helpful.
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
"Very Nice Experience"
I stayed two nights at this hotel, everyone was very friendly and helpful. Our room wasn't cleaned though between the nights, but that is the only thing that was wrong !
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
Ashley
"great value"
Clean, freindly, reasonable.
1 night family trip Feb 15, 2015
"very good for the price"
I travel regularly along 80 and this hotel became my regular stop on the way, because of the convenient location and the price. Very good for the price. The hotel has minimum additional amenities--even the coffee is only in the morning in the lobby (no coffee makers in rooms). But it is clean and has all the minimum necessary.
"1 night sleep over"
Pleasantly surprised by refreshed, refurbished and clean, even though small room/bathroom
1 night family trip Feb 12, 2015
It was clean comfortable and everyone was nice to us
Other trip Feb 13, 2015
allen
"Last minute"
I came as a result of a last minute family emergency, however comfort and cleanliness is what I expected and received.
1 night family trip Feb 7, 2015
Lamina
"Convenient, clean and comfortable."
We reserved a deluxe room (2 full beds, back of hotel) and found the room to be quiet, comfortable and clean. No frill hotel but efficiently run and close to the Danville Geisinger Clinic (less than 4 miles).
2 night trip with friends Feb 8, 2015
"Staff was out standing"
We had an excellent stay. My kids spent the week at a more expensive hotel And their stay was horrible. We were less than 1/4mile from them electric went out both places and this was off 2 hrs our back on in seconds. 10in.snow we were shoveled out and paths to the cars with salt down before 8am. My kids finally got dug out around 2 pm and parking lot was a sheet of ice,even next morning. I will definitely stay with Danville Red Roof again .
Other trip Feb 7, 2015
"room was beautiful people were great!!"
Room was small but very clean and up to date...loved having a flat screen tv
1 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015
Staci
"Stay here"
Great value
1 night business trip Jan 30, 2015
"Great deal for a cheap night stay."
Nice easy stay for a short night.
1 night business trip Jan 29, 2015
Benjamin
"Ok..great for the price."
Not so clean..shower ducked bit for the price I didn't expect much.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
Luke
"Good Location"
Rooms were clean and good condition. Price was right. The hotel staff were friendly and helpful. There is a restaurant right next door and you can walk from your room right to it. The sidewalks were kept free of snow and ice. Would stay there again.
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
Dee
"Just what I was looking for"
This was a stop-over on my way to NYC. It's not a luxury motel - I wasn't looking for one. It had everything I needed for my overnight stay. Free Wi-Fi, clean, and they let me check out a little late at no charge. Nice restaurant next door. I've stayed here before, and I'll probably stay again.
1 night trip with friends Jan 3, 2015
"good stay"
Great hotel for the price .really good WiFi..boring town though
1 night business trip Jan 9, 2015
I would tell my family and friends to stay at this place. I Would stay there again.
Other trip Jan 9, 2015