All hotels in Danville, Pennsylvania, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here300 Red Roof Rd, Danville, PA, 17821, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9400

Nice room. Wish they had coffee in your room.
1 night business trip Oct 29, 2014
"Inexpensive, comfortable and clean"
The front desk employee was very personable and helpful. The room was relatively inexpensive, comfortable and clean. There is a Friendly's Restaurant next door which is very convenient.
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
"Close to hospital"
I have stayed at this hotel before. The accomodations were satisfactory this time round. Had to have them come in and rerun the sweeper & clear out the cob webs and spiders that were unwelcomed guests. The room just looked tired and needed freshening up. Paint was chipped and pealing from the ceiling. I would stay there again if the need arises, but would ask for another room next time around.
4 night business trip Oct 21, 2014
Deb
"Red Roof"
Good price, excellent front desk employees, weird shower--no tub. Coffee pot not cleaned.
1 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
Affordable, nice beds.
1 night trip Oct 20, 2014
We stayed for a night. The location was ideal because it was just off the I-80. However the room was horrible.....it was small, crowded....there were flies in the room, beds were small and seemed dirty. The bath towels had stains. The roof had signs of water leakage. All in all it was not worth the price. We paid about $100 for an overnight stay but was not at all satisfied. A room like this should be priced at no more than $50
1 night business trip Oct 17, 2014
It was a three day stay in a 1brm King. Overall it was pleasant, minus the numerous people on the porches smoking cigarettes all night, and talking loudly. That would be the only downfall of my stay.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
"stopping through"
The room was fine. The staff at front desk was not very friendly.
1 night family trip Oct 8, 2014
"Nice hotel after a long drive"
We were pleasantly surprised at the room after having driven for several hours. It was pretty, clean, quiet, and had everything we needed. We would definitely stay again, and would recommend this hotel to our friends! The desk clerk was very friendly as well.
Other trip Oct 4, 2014
Rich and Peg
"Disappointing"
It is hard to believe this hotel was redone. Old, ugly wallpaper and furniture.
1 night trip Sep 25, 2014
"friendly ?"
Room was ok, man at desk was rude, said he has no connection with Expedia resavations. That they were booked up for three months , but I got room res. in month before? Wanted first floor two beds, but got second floor king bed. No extras. Nice tv. nice room. Over priced. Lady at desk made me get a new key for every night that I stayed. Must be something new? Never would stay again.
2 night trip Sep 24, 2014
joey
"Very average; not a bargain"
It was convenient. No amenities.
1 night trip Sep 22, 2014
Granny
"Visiting Bloomsburg Fair"
Room had a borderline worn out feeling. Sink faucet needs to be replaced. We were plagued with flies in the room!
Other trip Sep 27, 2014
Clair
The quietest room we've ever stayed in overnight. The heating/AC system was unbelievably quiet and allowed us a good night sleep. I would recommend based on that alone.
1 night trip Sep 22, 2014
Jon Wells
"Nice but too much febreeeze"
The room itself was comfortable and the AC worked well, but the room (nonsmoking) positively reeked of febreeze. Febreeze gives me an instant headache, and this was so strong that it also gave me nausea. Because of that we only stayed one night, then moved to a different hotel.
1 night business trip Aug 28, 2014
Katlinel
"Better than expected"
Easy access. Less then 2 miles to downtown Danville where there's plenty to do. Best night of sleep in quite some time.
1 night trip Sep 18, 2014
Bruno
"Only one night"
Stayed for one night on my way through Pennsylvania. The employees at the reception desk were very nice. The room was TINY. The bathroom was about the size of closet. The bed took up the entire room. There wasn't even enough room for a decent sized table or desk. At least it had a flat screen TV. My computer and phone would not allow me to log onto the internet because it said the security certificate was not trusted and the site had reports of phishing activity. It was very inconvenient because I really needed to get some work done but unfortunately could not. I don't know why other users gave such good reviews. I definitely would not stay there again and I really don't have that high of standards.
1 night trip Sep 16, 2014
"Perfect overnight spot!"
It was great. We stay here often on our way to New England. Close to highway, delicious breakfasts as Friendly's. Perfect spot!
1 night trip with friends Aug 2, 2014
"Misled,"
We were told we might have ajoining rooms as requested. We got to the hotel to learn they don't have any at all
2 night family trip Sep 12, 2014
Suzan
"A Decent Place to Recharge Along the Road"
Driving along I-80 at midnight, I decided that I need to stop for the night. This hotel provided a low-cost option near the expressway. The hotel is essentially an old motor-inn (rooms facing the parking lot). It has two buildings, each of which has two floors. It is located near gas stations and fast food places. The property and rooms are old and threadbare, but it seemed essentially clean. The heater/air conditioner was sooo loud, I had to shut it off. After a few hours of sleep, I was up and back on the road, deciding that I had gotten what I had paid for -- I cheap place to sleep during a long drive.
1 night trip Sep 12, 2014
"Bare minimum"
All we needed was a bed to sleep during our long trip, and that's all we've got. Room was clean and comfortable enough, but, no fridge, no microwave oven, no hair dryer, no coffeemaker, no breakfast. Hotel located in the middle of nowhere, but that suited us.
1 night trip with friends Sep 3, 2014
fromny
"Just One Thing"
I had requested ajoining rooms. I called the hotel and was told they would do their best. When we got to the hotel I was told you don't have ajoining room. The two rooms had a musty smell to them.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
suzan
"Close to the interstate."
We needed a nice clean hotel room to spend the night. This place fit the bill very well.
1 night trip with friends Sep 3, 2014
Everything was fine,nothing great. Would stay again
Other trip Sep 6, 2014
Nice clean room that is reasonably priced. Only negative is only chain eateries I found which are okay but I like unique places to eat.
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
The wifi is extremly slow and I found that trying to sign on to the network was not easy. We requested a room in the back, but was told that only rooms facing the highway were abailable.
2 night trip Aug 29, 2014
"Hotel red roof dansville"
Internet booked special..advertised to have pool and breakfast...but wasn't clean...no pool and only coffee offered
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
litannie
"All in One, But Not One for All"
Attempted to stay at the same hotel as I did a month ago but they were booked. Stayed a town over at the Red Roof Inn. It is a place that just served it's purpose, a place to lay your head, get up the next day and leave. Walk in to the room, the bed is there with a dresser , TV, along with a sink and a rack to hang your clothes. No ironing board , and no closet. Both the drain in the tub and sink worked slowly. Located right off of a highway. Wouldn't use this type of hotel again.
1 night trip Aug 19, 2014
Allan
WiFi too weak to work. Small bathroom. Good AC.
1 night trip Aug 21, 2014
"Nice & Simple"
Hotel staff was friendly and helpful. They had in room movies and the tv service was adequate. Room has a fridge and microwave. It was a little noise nothing a rubber pad between the units wouldn't fix. My room was on the end of the building which was nice but I think there may have been a water line for 2nd floor next to my bed. That was noisy when the 2nd floor took showers, again nothing alittle insulation wouldn't fix. I would stay again. It was convenient to the hwy and a short drive to Williamsport.( Friendly's restaurant next door was convenient but the manager on duty was obtuse and unsupportive of her staff. I was only one person and it wasn't busy and it was Little league world series. )
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
"Not Luxurious, but a great place to stay"
For what I'm looking for in a hotel (value, cleanliness, comfortable bed, etc. ) I would give it four stars, but it's not a four star hotel, so I gave it three.
1 night family trip Aug 20, 2014
Patrick
"Cheapest to location visited"
It was very good
6 night trip Aug 13, 2014
"close to Knoebels Amusement Park"
The hotel was easy to get to. The service was good and the staff was informative. The hotel and the room were clean.
3 night family trip Aug 10, 2014
M J Smith
"Was great for what we needed"
We needed something close to our destination just to sleep. Room was clean. Front desk was very polite even when we checked in very late at night. Was worth what we paid. Would stay again.
1 night trip Aug 14, 2014
Sandy
When I checked in the air conditioner was not working in my room, but they moved me to another room. The rooms had recently been updated so they were clean and very pleasant.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
shirley
"Good economic room"
Good price. Small room. No frig/ microwave/iron and board or hair dryer. No breakfast, coffee/tea available in lobby only. Clean room, good service , didn't notice an elevator ? Used the stairs , ug. I'd stay again but would need to be prepared for the missing things.
2 night trip with friends Aug 8, 2014
"It was just right ,8 mile from fairgrounds"
The shower was a perfect WALK/IN shower ,new refrigerator and microwave .Perfect weekend
2 night trip Aug 8, 2014
"Budget Hotel close to show"
As a last minuite booking, not much left in the area. Upon arriving late, it was clean and functional. Hotel staff was friendly and helpful. Red Roof Inn delivered exactly what it advertised, I'd stay again.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
"Best value, close to Knoebels"
Our family stays at the Red Roof Inn in Danville every summer when we go to Knoebels. The hotel staff is friendly and helpful, the rooms are always clean, and we love having a Friendly's restaurant next door for easy mornings. Our only suggestion is that the rooms should have a mini-fridge and microwave.
2 night family trip Aug 7, 2014
"We'll worth it!"
The room was clean, the people were friendly and it was conveniently located right off the highway. No breakfast, but the price was right! There was a restaurant right next door. I would stay there anytime!
1 night business trip Aug 7, 2014
Nino
"Clean & comfortable"
The Red Roof Inn was well kept. The area around it however looked run down and had us question the location. The room was clean and very comfortable. My only complaint was the lack of a toilet seat cover. Aside from the germy ick factor, the open toilet was a hazard for clothes, toiletries etc.
2 night family trip Aug 1, 2014
Leslie N
The only thing about the room I didn't like was the two chairs. They were very dirty and I would not sit in them. Bathroom was great and the bed was comfy.
Other trip Aug 6, 2014
"dingy"
wet flooring, damp, small rooms
1 night trip Aug 1, 2014
The room was clean and had a pleasant stay for the price and being close to knoebals we will stay there again.
2 night trip Jul 31, 2014
"nice place"
Stayed here overnight while visiting Knoebels we got to the hotel early before check in and our rooms were ready. It was clean and the beds were comfy. I would stay here again. We had no issues at all.
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2014
Jen
"Affordable but needs updating."
Decor is outdated, sink was partially rusted, bathrooms are too small. Only one ice & vending machine is available for 2 buildings.
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
"Excellent stay!"
Keeping in mind the bargain price, this place was fantastic! We checked in VERY late, and the gentleman at the front desk was friendly, professional, and efficient. The room was very basic, but very clean. Would absolutely recommend!
1 night family trip Jul 28, 2014
Pat M
"Good Value"
This Red Roof is clean, comfortable, & convenient. There is free coffee in the lobby. For a basic place to spend the night without breaking the bank, it is a good choice.
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
G
"Good for short stay after Knoebels"
Stayed here for one night after visiting Knoebels amusement park. Room was clean and comfortable, slept well, and was convenient en route to my next destination. Checked in late (10:30 PM) and front desk already had my room key ready to go.
1 night trip Jul 26, 2014
"Convenient and easy to locate."
We have stayed here several years now. It is a no frills hotel, but always clean.
Other trip Jul 29, 2014