All hotels in Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
1960 North Druid Hills Road NE, I-85 At North Druid Hills Road, Exit #89, Atlanta, GA, 30329, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Quite clean
    Room is not nice
    Bad breakfast
"Good area. Not too far from main attracts."
The first day the electricity went out in the Hotel. The security latch on the door was broken. Walked in and it looks like someone had been sitting on the bed before we got there. The staff was friendly.
Other trip Oct 12, 2015
Joyce
"Red Roof Inn Plus? What is the "Plus" for?"
We stayed here Fri-Mon.Pulling up I noticed there was a sign stating $259 for a week so I was curious as to why I was paying that for just 3 nights but decided to just not even inquire. Check in went well, the front desk staff were friendly & allowed us to check in early which I appreciated.There was very heavy smells of marijuana. But the hotel says no smoking. The marijuana smells continued all weekend long. When we got into the room the telephone wasn't working and there was no iron. I go back down stairs to the front desk and was advised that the room did not come with an iron. Which is odd. I have never stayed in a hotel that did not come with an iron as an iron is a basic necessity. We were then advised that we would be put on a list to receive an iron. The next day we never saw housekeeping, so I went out & found a housekeeper & asked her for more wash cloths & towels. She gave me only more wash cloths no towels. We only got new wash cloths once during the stay, no new towels. The room did not have a fridge or microwave so we were not able to eat any of the leftovers we had from eating out during our trip. Sat night the people in the room next to us was using drugs & being loud. Overall it was a below average experience. But it is the red roof inn so I can’t expect much. Just would assume that the "plus" would at least include an iron, fridge & clean towels. I most likely would not stay again. For the quality of this hotel the rate should be less.
3 night trip with friends Oct 2, 2015
Teshawn
"A filthy disappointment."
A clean room is important to us. My husband is recovering from a stem cell transplant, and his immune system is delicate. This hotel was recommended to us by the Emory Cancer Clinic. Our first room was filthy. Hair in the sheets; nail clippings on the rug beside the bed, and toilet paper on the bathroom floor behind the door. The desk manager was very understanding and immediately got us another room and allowed me to check it for cleanliness. The bed was cleaner and the floors were swept. Only later did I realize that the big stain in the bottom of the toilet was something that would sway in the water with every flush. My husband was too weak from traveling to try to find another hotel. I wiped it down with Clorox wipes myself, to feel a little safer about staying there. I have notified Emory of the condition of this hotel. Never will we stay there again.
Other trip Oct 7, 2015
Janie
"Value on a budget"
I give this hotel a 2 1/2 stars. The rooms are comfortable and clean enough for the price. And the area is decent enough, it is close to the interstate and local attractions.
1 night family trip Sep 30, 2015
Cory
"Good hotel for the price paid."
Not a great area, dirt/dust above air ducts on ceiling, bed was comfortable, nice large bathroom. Front desk person quiet, didn't engage us at all. Just doing her job.
1 night business trip Sep 30, 2015
Andrea
"Nice hotel, sketchy area"
Nice for the price but the neighborhood was sketchy. Also had a bunch of sketchy people walking around constant ly. We smelled weed at one point on the second floor. It was close to food and stores like Boston Market and Target. The convenient store right near the hotel sells super old and expired food and drinks and charged extreme prices. If it weren't for the sketchiness of the people and area it would have gotten a higher rating. It really was a nice room though.
3 night romance trip Sep 30, 2015
"Decent business stay"
I was here three nights for work. My only complaint is that the maids just aren't doing a thorough job. The room appeared clean, but there was a dirty washcloth from the previous guest in the bathroom, and the shower curtain seemed to have black mold on it. Everything else about the hotel is great, but the management definitely needs to keep a closer watch on the cleaning staff.
3 night business trip Sep 29, 2015
West
"Decent hotel, sketchy area"
My daughter and I went down for one night as we had an early morning appointment the next day. Check in was fine. As we were walking up the stairwell to our room, we smelled marijuana smoke. Not too long afterwards, we saw a police car riding around the parking lot as if he was looking for something in particular. The area seemed a bit sketchy to us and we felt uncomfortable leaving the room by ourselves. We always went out together even to get ice. The room itself was decent. Clean and fairly well kept. Our door's extra lock that swings over the door was broken. The dead bolt worked fine, though. Our room had a safe, but no microwave or refrigerator. Apparently, you have to get a "premium" room to get those amenities. Most hotels have all these amenities standard. Overall, I guess it was worth the price.
1 night family trip Oct 1, 2015
"Only in a Pinch!"
Booked this hotel for a last-minute business trip to Atlanta. Got a good rate on Expedia. Checked in - staff was friendly and knowledgeable, location was okay but some people in the parking lot were a little unnerving. Got into the room, and at first glance it was great. Looks just like the pics - obviously recent renovations. However, upon a closer look, noticed tub still had remnants of previous guests, sheets had minor stains, and the floor was dirty (wore socks which were black after walking on it for a couple hours). Too tired to leave and get another hotel, stuck it out. Ultimately, I slept well - no noise or bothersome neighbors, bed was comfy. Next morning, coffee maker didn't work (no continental/other breakfast served by hotel). Also found an 8-legged occupant in the dresser drawer - huge spider! Quickly packed up my things and left for my meeting. Won't be visiting again, despite the friendly and welcoming staff.
Other trip Oct 2, 2015
Jess
"Horrible stay"
The area is very congested and the hotel room was extremely dirty and it smelled even after they came and did a quick clean up it was very nasty and we saw 2 drug deals go down so the area is not safe at all for anyone. I would not recommend this place to anyone it is not what it looks like in the pictures
2 night business trip Sep 23, 2015
Isreal
"Average"
Good place for one night. Wouldn't stay there longer than a night though.
1 night romance trip Sep 24, 2015
Heater didnt work
1 night trip with friends Sep 23, 2015
karon
"Not recommended"
There was mold on the bed and water all over the floor
Other trip Sep 26, 2015
"Cozy, relaxing, comfortable."
The staff was very friendly, the room was very home-like. Very, very clean, and it was a beautiful location! Not too far from Atlanta, but far away enough to enjoy the quiet atmosphere.
1 night romance trip Sep 23, 2015
Rebekah
"Minimum Hotel"
No fridge, no Microwave nothing in the rooms. Room service does the minimum on cleaning there were dead bugs on the floor when I arrived and still there when I left. Cob Webb's everywhere..
1 night business trip Sep 22, 2015
Donnell
"Gateway"
Good
4 night romance trip Sep 17, 2015
Esmeraldino
"Very disappointed"
During my stay here at the Red roof inn plus in buckhead I was very disappointed the room was very dusty and I have allergies the bed had stains on the sheets as well as the comforter that was very much noticeable the tub had rust stain around the drain the drawers had trash in them I called the desk guest were hanging out in front of the room doors talking very loud I called the the front desk several times from the room and the phone just rings as well as on my cell phone I went down to the office and I waited so long because their was lots of people checking in my flight got in late so I checked in about 9ish pm so u can imagine how tired I was it was to late to book somewhere else unless their is a major change in the service here at this hotel I want be staying here neither will I refer anyone I want my money back I spent almost 100 for a stay that I did not enjoy
1 night business trip Sep 18, 2015
Shaylon
"Hotel stay"
I would really like to say thank you to the entire staff that was on duty 9/19/2015 to 9/21/2015... The staff was do welcoming and so nice and professional. I visit hotels on a regular basic but never had an all around nice experience like this please keep up the good work.... Thanks for making my bday the best ever...I even ordered room service and it was awesome..
Other trip Sep 21, 2015
Chasty
"One night only"
We stayed at this hotel for my niece birthday and we enjoyed our stay very much.
1 night family trip Sep 11, 2015
Ebony
"Great for price"
Room was pleasant, overall above average experience
1 night business trip Sep 10, 2015
"Not again"
Awful stay... dog hair on the floor, garbage not taken out, latex cdms in the drawer, walk ways smelled of urine... and that was all before we switched rooms. My wife was scared, when we left there were used latex cdms on the walk ways that the maid service saw and refused to pick up. The only plus was that when this was all addressed to the manager, he legitimately was angry at his staff and immediately called them to his office. He gave us a full refund and you could later hear him talking very sternly towards those employees that were failing to do their job. Good manager with worthless maid service that are failing him.
2 night romance trip Sep 10, 2015
"Never again"
The arm on the chair was broken and the bathroom was not clean. I was booked for three nights but only stayed one. This place should be called Red Roof minus instead of plus.
Other trip Sep 13, 2015
"quick nap"
Our front desk clerk was very slow. But got the job done..we worked an event that day and stayed at the hotel maybe 7 hrs to sleep so the bed was confy, the room was clean, the area was a little shifty..but no problems overall
1 night business trip Sep 5, 2015
CHARITY
"Sufficient for short stay"
In Atlanta just for Saturday night of a ridiculous Labor Day weekend road trip. Arrived at 6 p.m.. Tried to take a nap until 8 but we were woken up by a phone call from the desk asking if we needed anything at about 7 p.m. Short Uber ride to Buckhead bars. Then to 2 downtown night clubs, all very close for a taxi. The hotel surrounding area is very nice, but there were some sketchy looking people congregating in the parking lot. I guess it's probably hit or miss on that, and we did pay $150 for a room close to downtown Atlanta during a busy weekend where by that night the cheapest room nearby was over $300. I never felt unsafe anyway. I was irritated that the safe in the room was broken, but I didn't care enough to complain. The hotel was sold out and I doubt they have an on-site safe technician, so I didn't feel like simply wasting my breath. If I can find a way nicer hotel next time for under $200 on the weekend I'll switch, otherwise I'd stay there again.
Other trip Sep 9, 2015
Was just right
2 night trip Sep 5, 2015
gordon
"Spartan"
There was no hot water. The sink was clogged. To be avoided
1 night business trip Sep 3, 2015
kyle
Went for birthday celebration turned into a major disappointment. 1st and absolute last time visiting this filthy establishment.
Other trip Sep 5, 2015
"Buyer Beware"
I've stayed at this hotel on several business trips to Atlanta. I'm disappointed to say that with each trip my experience has degenerated. It advertises that it is a Red Roof Inn PLUS ... but trust me, it does not merit a PLUS rating. I initially booked this hotel because the cost was reasonable and my experience and satisfaction at most Red Roof Inn's has been quite favorable. This particular franchise is beneath the standard of other hotels within its network. To be fair, the sheets and towels are clean, but the cleanliness of the rest of the room is disgusting. The sink counter top looked like it had not even been cleaned or wiped down from the previous guest. The desk top and dresser tops were the same. I used one of the hotel washcloths to wipe the areas clean and when I was finished, the washcloth was totally black with dirt! The TV remote control was so filthy that I placed a plastic bag over my hand to operate it. The floors were equally dirty and grimy. The room furnishings are tired and worn out. The desk chair had a broken arm, the mattress was hard and uncomfortable, the bedspread was soiled and the pillows are impossible to sleep on! I will not be staying at this Red Roof Inn on any future business trips to Atlanta.
1 night business trip Aug 31, 2015
Phil
Nice hotel
1 night trip with friends Aug 31, 2015
Komang s
"Dirty, smoke free is a joke!"
The only good thing I have to say about this hotel is that the staff was nice. The hotel says it's smoke free but upon entering my room guests were outside smoking everywhere along the balcony and the room reeked of marijuana! Not only did it smell but it was dirty, dried toothpaste along the sink and mirror, hair in the shower, and the walls were dirty! I used a towel to shuffle to the bed from the shower because I was barefoot and didn't want my feet to touch the floor, turned the towel over and it was black and dirty from the supposed "clean floor". The air conditioner is old and loud, I had to go buy earplugs just to sleep I also bought bleach cleaner and cleaned the room myself just to feel comfortable for the rest of my stay. RED ROOF INN MINUS!
3 night business trip Aug 28, 2015
Tanesha
"Stopped for work"
Very nice staff, very experienced ! Room was very nice and comfortable . Was in room in less than 10 minutes
Other trip Sep 3, 2015
Greg
"A little bad, but mostly good"
Allowing pets was a huge plus for me. Our room seemed to have a consistent leak of the shower head which had caused the ceiling and floor and wall paint to bubble up - due to prolonged leak. The toilet ran constantly. The police were at the hotel during the weekend. Seemed to be a place where people would party. But I was never bothered by outside sounds. The front desk people wee very nice. Parking was good. Location was close to tons of food!
5 night trip with friends Aug 23, 2015
"I had a great stay!!!"
The check in clerk was very nice and helpful. The room was very clean and the hotel itself was located in a great area, close to everything. I would definitely stay here again!
1 night business trip Aug 30, 2015
Kimberly
"Pleasant surprise"
My boyfriend and I loved this place.. it was last minute and very tired we were pleasantly surprised. What a clean amd very modern place!
1 night romance trip Aug 12, 2015
Chaenelle
"Just OK hotel"
Overall the stay is OK, good location. Couple things was a concern: floors are not vacuumed thoroughly; a/c system pretty old, working hard; interesting sink choice, but not functional at all especially for kids-step stool needed; people ignore smoking at designated areas.
Other trip Aug 28, 2015
"It was alright."
Not what I expected, and was a little disappointed. It was good for the one night I was there.
1 night trip Aug 22, 2015
Juan
"Close to Buckhead on Buford Hwy"
This hotel was remodeled so the room is in ok condition. The staff is nice they don't have continental breakfast or pool. It is close to buckhead but not in buckhead it's really on Buford hwy so it's close to downtown and midtown area. You get what you pay for I wouldn't recomend for families or anyone
Other trip Aug 28, 2015
prissy
"A+++"
Lady that checked me in was friendly and knew about all the hangout spots in the area. The room was very nice, not your average Red Roof. Spacious and modern design. The room and bathroom were both very clean. I would definitely stay again. It's a great inexpensive option.
1 night romance trip Aug 7, 2015
Breanna
"Not bad"
This hotel was in a nice area in buckhead. It was a good location near many nice places to visit in Atlanta. But if you go down a couple miles one way it's kind of a sketchy area. The room was clean when we got there I was pleased to smell the scent of bleach. We had some issues bc our room didn't have a microwave and fridge which I booked the room expecting it there and it was not. I was with my family and my young child needs milk so that was an issue. Two days into our stay the manager sent them to our room which was very nice. Had some issues with our room not being cleaned when we asked. And some annoying neighbors. Being loud also a random guy knocking on our door at 430am. NOT HAPPY. he wouldn't go away called front desk they didn't really seem to care much. When I called back they said it was the wrong room. Overall not a bad place to stay at its outside entry to the room I didn't like that either.
6 night family trip Jul 29, 2015
Great place to stay. This is actually the second time stoping by Atlanta and staying at this hotel. Great service.
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
Mauricio
Staffs can be more nicer and helpful,king size bed is awesome but i found a used facial bars from the housekeeping and no housekeeping for the second day
Other trip Aug 1, 2015
yanki
Everything was find until we saw spiders evrywhere
1 night business trip Jul 29, 2015
Gerardo
Our stay was pleasant. The room was clean and the staff was friendly. I would definitely stay there again.
3 night romance trip Jul 25, 2015
Gwen
"Very friendly staff."
I was in town for a job interview and found the staff very friendly and helpful.
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
Gail
"Convenient location, clean"
Stayed here for four nights for work trip. Was great location ( near restaurants, shops, I 85). Great staff, quiet, room was clean.
Other trip Jul 24, 2015
VA Traveler
"I was surprise !"
We stay here overnight before moving into our home. This place was a pleasant surprise and very secure, in a great place for pet owners.
1 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
Ernest
"Great staff close to downtown"
The staff was very friendly. Especially the manager who checked us in. About 10 minutes after we got in our room we got a call asking if our room was satisfactory. I it smelled like someone had been smoking in a non smoking room and I told them that I did not want to be blamed for that. They promptly moved us to another room. The only thing that I didn't like is that we had to pay for the entire stay when we checked in. That was an unexpected cost up front especially since we were staying for 5 days. Never the less this place is close to downtown Atlanta and the Lennox area. The price can't be beat.
Other trip Jul 22, 2015
Kali
"Perfect for business traveler"
Stayed two nights for a business trip. Clean sheets and shower and very, very good Wi-Fi connectivity. While I would not stay here with my wife and kids it was perfect for me alone. Everything I needed and nothing I did not. Also, very conveniently located.
Other trip Jul 10, 2015
"Good place for a quick rest"
This hotel is good for a quick overnight stay. Amenities are limited. Staff was very helpful though.
Other trip Jul 9, 2015
Shana
"Very happy."
We were very pleased with every thing.
6 night trip with friends Jun 30, 2015