All hotels in Pomona, California, United States of America
601 W Mckinley Ave, Pomona, CA, 91768, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9480

"No place like home, but this place is close"
Great place. I would gladly stay here again if I had an event to attend in the area.
2 night trip Oct 17, 2014
"Visit to pitzer"
great
2 night business trip Oct 22, 2014
Dante
"Amazing bed and pillows"
We really enjoyed our stay. The workers were friendly and helpful and rooms were very nice. I could have slept for days in that bed. Very comfortable. I'm going online to purchase the pillows!!
1 night business trip Oct 20, 2014
Dorree
"Little more Drive Ser"
would like too see valet parking and door /bellman service's
2 night family trip Oct 11, 2014
"Nice hotel next to Fairplex"
The room was great, the restaurant was incredible. The only thing disappoiting is housekeeping missed our room.
Other trip Oct 16, 2014
Elaine
"Excellent value"
Went to a memorial service at nearby college so only spent one night. Restaurant was excellent, room extremely comfortable and clean, allowed our group to check in early so we could be on time for our event. Highly recommend staying here.
1 night trip Oct 10, 2014
Peggy
We were forced to have two queen beds instead of one queen.
2 night romance trip Oct 9, 2014
Bruce
"LA County Fair wknd"
Perfect for a day at the fair with the family. Having a room and in and out VIP access was a huge plus and not as tiring for mommy and daddy.
1 night family trip Sep 27, 2014
Jackson
Close to the LA County Fair, which made it great for those attending the Fair or a Concert at the Fair, however the Valet Parking was a nightmare, as this was available to both fairgoers and hotel guests. Perhaps, in the future there could be separate Valet Parking lines for Hotel Guests Only.
1 night trip Sep 28, 2014
"The LA Co Fair!"
Great location for the Fair!
2 night trip Sep 19, 2014
"Best LA County Fair vacation ever!"
From the minute we walked in, everyone was exceptionally courteous and helpful...the front desk staff was amazing! The room was spacious and clean. We loved having a separate living room/bedroom with a door that closed, as we have 2 toddlers. The bed was the softest, most comfortable bed I've ever slept on! I didn't want to get up! The lounge was great, elegant, with free sods, fruit. The VIP entrance to the Fair was convenient, and it was nice not to have to drive all the way back home after a long day at the Fair! I am SOLD on Sheraton. Best Fair vacation ever! We will definitely be back here next year!!
1 night trip Sep 24, 2014
NikkiK
"Great spot for visiting the LACF"
Staying at the hotel made a visit to the LA County Fair a real pleasure --- entrance gate right outside the hotel and an easy walk back to the comfort of the Sheraton after the heat and crowds of the fair.
1 night trip Sep 17, 2014
Kathi R
"COMPLAINT"
PROBLEM THAT THEY CHARGE FOR PARKING 30$ FOR VALET AN 10$ TO PARKING YOURSELF THE HOTEL SHOULD NOT CHARGE YOU PAY 200$ A NIGHT PLUS PARKING
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
Danny
"Enjoyable night of wine tasting at the LACF..."
The room was very clean and had a small room fridge. Next time we will bring hors d'oeuvres with us to enjoy before hand. There is also an entrance directly to the LACF on the rear side of the hotel, which was so convenient. We were able to walk over enjoy some tasting and walk around the fair, then just walk back to hotel. We had lunch at the restaurant the next day (breakfast only lasts until 11am) and the servings were generous and the burgers were tasty. We will definitely be back next year!
1 night romance trip Sep 12, 2014
Malia
"A day @ the fair"
Overall as expected from a Sheraton establishment. Got charged parking even though on the website did not mention however, contacted Hotels.com, they took care of it professionally and generously. (( THANK YOU! )) As for Sheraton staff, step a notch down and be kinder to your guests. (mainly the counter ppl) VIP entrance to the fair was the MAIN reason we opted to stay here again for LA county fair.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
Jackson
Was the best way to go to LA FAIR and go relax in a great room . Hotel was as close to perfect as I ever had
1 night trip Sep 4, 2014
"Fair bound!"
This hotel is a really nice place, the workers are friendly and the location is fantastic if your headed to the fair. We stayed in a suite and it was totally nice. I will stay here for now on when we go to the fair every year. You won't be disappointed unless your just one of those people that just have to complain about something.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"Best hotel to stay at for LA County Fair"
I had no idea when I booked this hotel that it was right on the property/grounds for the LA County Fair. It was perfect - my guest and I walked right out the back door of the hotel into the VIP entrance to the fair it was awesome. We booked so we could see Charlie Wilson and have some fun at the fair and staying at the hotel made it all easier. The room was huge - - loved it. If I ever return to fair for more concerts I will stay here for sure. Wonderful!
1 night trip Aug 31, 2014
Susie
"Very relaxing"
Very comfortable and friendly. We went to the fair.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
angela
"Nice Big Rooms"
We chose this hotel based on the reviews & for the proximity to Cal-Poly Pomona college. The fitness room was clean, a lot of cardio equipment & free weights. The rooms are very spacious, a separate sitting room with a tv & another tv in the bedroom. The beds & the pillows are way too soft, too cushy, didn't sleep well. The bathroom was very spacious. We had a small refrigerator, microwave & coffee maker. What was also nice was that they do not charge for parking & they have a big parking lot.
Other trip Aug 9, 2014
Patty
"Beautiful Hotel"
Stayed here with the family on a road trip. Unbelievable deal. Had a suite, wonderful beds and impeccable staff. Everyone I spoke to went it of their way to find out If there was anything at all they could do. Very impressed. Minor issue in room late night, was addressed and fixed within minutes.
1 night family trip Aug 4, 2014
"Everything is fine except 45 minutes waiting"
Everything was fine except waiting for 45 minutes in line for check-in.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
Great place. Did not feel $10 was appropriate to charge for Internet service.
1 night trip Jul 28, 2014
"Pomona"
Great service and accommodations.
1 night business trip Jul 27, 2014
Pedro
Great hotel! Well maintained. The staff was great!
Other trip Jul 26, 2014
"Sheraton Fairplex Hotel in LA"
The hotel is located far away from the downtown. The hotel is getting old and requires some maintenance. Otherwise it is ok.
Other trip Jul 26, 2014
"Excellent hotel"
I had a very nice stay. Hotel is safe very clean, quite, and rooms spacious.
1 night family trip Jul 12, 2014
Snuggs
Staff is very rude. Cost $350 for deposit for 2days and cost $200 for dosit for one day extension. This wad not a pleasant stay at this hotel and do not desire to stay at this hotel again.
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
Had very noisy neighbor that kept us up 2 nights until midnight. Aircondtioner was very loud and there was poor temperature control.
2 night family trip Jul 4, 2014
Juan patlan
"do not book here"
I would not recommend this hotel to anyone.
1 night business trip Jul 3, 2014
"Nice hotel for $"
Just wish they had enough face towels and at least 1 trash bag. Over all nice hotel for the price
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
jj mom
"Nice hotel, complete with bar and gym"
Nice place! King suite was perfect for a traveling family of 3! Excellent bar and friendly staff! Right next door to the conference center
Shane
"Quality Hotel"
Attended a conference at the Fairplex, the hotel was walking distance to the conference center. Room was very spacious and clean. Bed was very comfortable, flat screens in both the bedroom and sitting area.
Other trip Jun 29, 2014
Bruce
"Great Getaway"
pleasantly suprised
2 night trip Jun 20, 2014
Sam
"Very comfortable"
The only negative thing I could say is that they don't have continental breakfast.
2 night business trip Jun 20, 2014
"NICE HOTEL SWIMMING POOL AREA FILTHY"
ROOM WAS VERY NICE WENT TO POOL AND IT WAS NOT HEATED SUROUNDINGS AND POOL WERE FILTHY JACUZZI WAS NOT WORKING VERY DIRTY FULL OF DEBRI FROM TREES NO ONE CLEANING IT UP
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
"Just alright"
The hotel was great but the neighborhood around it is kinda scummy. The staff was nice and the rooms were super nice. My only issue is they didn't have pricing on the two waters in the room. My mistake for thinking they were complimetry. When I received my bill there it was 2.50 for 12oz water. I mean it's whatever I can handle a couple extra bucks but be up front and put a price on it. I don't want to play guessing games. All and all it was a great stay. I would definitely use this hotel again if I were ever in Pomona again...
1 night trip Apr 15, 2014
"Completely satisfied"
Would definitely stay here again!
1 night trip with friends Mar 29, 2014
Danny Lemus
"Comfortable hotel near my customers."
Staff was exceptionally helpful and friendly. Hotel was clean and comfortable. Grill staff and food was wonderful. Wine at wine tasting was poor. Only letdown of the whole stay.
Other trip Apr 3, 2014
"BEST ROOM LAYOUT EVER!"
We stayed there for an event held on the fairgrounds. Very convenient! The room itself was fantastic - truly the best design & layout I've ever seen in any hotel room! When checking out, I mentioned this to the clerk and said that it must have been designed by a woman, and she said YES IT WAS! Everything from the placement of a mirrored closet directly behind the bathroom sink and counter which allowed for viewing my hair from all directions when fixing it in the morning, to the magnifying mirror provided on an extension arm for close-up makeup application, to the free-hanging doors that could be opened or closed separating the bedroom from the living room, to the convenience of the refrigerator, microwave, and coffeemaker - all fabulous thoughts put into making life easier for the traveler! And the room was HUGE with plenty of dresser space and closet space- a true mini-suite with a living room, kitchenette, desk area, and two televisions - even though it is listed as a "room." And to top it all off, the room was in tip top shape and very clean! Kudos to the Sheraton for making this regular room so spectacular - and also to the woman who designed the layout of these rooms! I wish all hotel rooms in every hotel were as well-thought-out as these!! Poorly-designed layouts have always been a pet-peeve of mine when we travel. Thanks for a surprisingly great stay!
2 night trip Mar 21, 2014
Tricia Bartolomei
"One of the nicest hotels in the area."
The room was a very good size room, and beds are very comfortable. I was here for a conference. The area does not really have that much to do, but did have a great dinner at Romano's Macaroni Grill.
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
Blanca
"Great hotel..."
Lovely hotel and grounds.
1 night business trip Mar 2, 2014
Alex
"Nice Big Room"
Loved the comfortable bed and the 2 large flat screen TVs
1 night business trip Jan 27, 2014
MaeC
"Best in the Area"
I had a court appearance in Pomona so I went up night before to avoid early morning traffic driving from San Diego. The Sheraton was certainly the best in the area and only about 7 miles from courthouse. The hotel is a bit overdue for a remodel. Room was clean, spacious and comfortable but the furniture was pretty dated as were the lamps. The lighting system itself could use improvement. Didn't use restaurant, but that "looked" pretty good. Check in service was quite good; very courteous and helpful. I'd stay there again for the same purpose.
1 night business trip Jan 26, 2014
MattSanDiego
"very very comfortable bedding"
I business travel a lot, been to many hotels. This place actually offer the most comfortable bed and bedding. Had very good night of rest, impressive.
Other trip Jan 21, 2014
"my stay"
Food served at breakfast at best marginal.
1 night trip Jan 10, 2014
Maurice
"For business at the Fairplex, this is it"
Nice hotel, good amenities. Roll out of bed and walk into the Fairplex. Free parking, good restaurant. They gave me a 2-room suite, very nice and comfortable.
2 night business trip Oct 20, 2013
"Christmas Eve/Christmas Visit"
Could not have asked for a better room location, on the top floor with a view of the front entry decor for our annual trek to see family at Christmas. The decor inside & outside was lovely for Christmas. The weather was fabulous too, in the 80's. Breakfast was yummy at the McKinkley Grille. Nice to see some diversity with the large group of Buddist Meditation participants from China. The bedding and room amenities are plush. Parking is great & convenient. The hotel staff are friendly & courteous.
1 night trip Dec 24, 2013
"2013 Holiday Half Marathon and 5k"
This is the first time I've stayed at a race Host Hotel, and it couldn't have been a better experience: The staff was very friendly and attentive, not once as the front desk empty of a staff member morning or night that I saw, and they were immediately on top of any request or issue we brought up. The room was comfortable and spacious well beyond the price we paid. I'll come to this hotel again next year and will strongly consider their other properties throughout the country during my race travels.
2 night trip Dec 13, 2013
Kirk B.
"Amazing staff, great hotel."
Loved it. I would definitely go back!
1 night trip Nov 30, 2013