All hotels in Tigard, Oregon, United States of America
15686 Sw Sequoia Pkwy, Tigard, OR, 97224, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9399

"Very nice stay"
I was in Oregon for a family reunion, so I mainly used the hotel for sleeping. The room was extremely clean and comfortable. Ate breakfast there a couple of times and found it to be very enjoyable. I always felt safe and secure. (Security Officer always visible.) I would highly recommend.
4 night family trip Jun 3, 2015
Dennis
"Very Nice Place!!"
Great stay, clean room. We didn't do much other than check in, sleep, then leave so we didn't use any amenities.
1 night romance trip Jun 6, 2015
Tommy
"Great hotel, excellent price!"
Was on a road trip from California to Washington and decided to get a hotel outside of Portland for the night. This hotel was fantastic! The room was clean and very comfortable. I would definitely stay there again.
1 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
"Portland access"
Directly off the interstate, but in a quiet business park,nicely landscaped. Very modern decor,upscale look Comfortable,clean,well appointed room. Helpful staff with directions to the city.
2 night romance trip May 1, 2015
we enjoyed our stay. Very quiet and very clean. The only thing I would suggest is more or brighter lighting in the sink area had a hard time putting on makeup. Also, the TV has no guide so had to scan thru to find a good channel.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Portland Tigard
Dear Norma, Thank you for sharing your thoughts about your visit to our Tigard Courtyard by Marriott. We appreciate the time and your comments so that we can address any issues before they become problems. I am happy to report that we are in the process of brightening up our sink area with new, energy efficient LED lights. We have received good feedback and hopefully they will work for you on your next visit which we hope will be soon. Thank you again. Liz Sibert General Manager
4 night romance trip Apr 2, 2015
Norma
"I would stay again."
Nice place in a nice location.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Portland Tigard
Dear guest, Thank you for letting us know that you will be a returning guest to our Tigard Courtyard by Marriott. That means our services and amenities were right on target and we are happy to know we will have the opportunity to serve you again. Sincere regards, Liz Sibert General Manager
4 night romance trip Apr 2, 2015
"Great for a traveler."
I really enjoyed my stay. The staff was very courteous and helpful. Printers were available in the lobby to print e-ticket for the flight out.
2 night family trip Feb 24, 2015
Shannon
"Easy access to I-5, very convenient."
This property is ideally situated off I-5 and convenient to all the business interactions I required in the Tigard-Lake Oswego area.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
Leslie
"Comfortable Family Stay"
The hotel is located just off I-5 in a predominantly office area which might explain why it wasn't busy on a holiday weekend. The staff was friendly, the facilities were clean and there were no wrinkles during out stay. Number of eating options nearby.
1 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
We stayed for 6 nights. A very pleasant experience!
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
"Quick overnight"
Loud basketball teams!
1 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
"Nice hotel close to Washington square mall"
Clean, comfortable and excellent services . No other comments
Other trip Dec 24, 2014
Our stay was extremely comfortable. The staff was friendly and helpful when needed. The rooms were clean and inviting! We will be staying again!!
Other trip Dec 17, 2014
The Good: Convenient location - very comfortable room - very attentive and friendly, helpful staff - outstanding bed - quiet doors - very good stay The Bad: The Heater is a little too loud Otherwise great!
Other trip Dec 17, 2014
"Nice Hotel Close to Freeway But Very Quiet"
A very nice place at a remarkably low rate, we found this Marriott to be a truly up-scale bargain.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
Randy
We stayed here for a weekend of shopping. We had a wonderful experience.
Tammie
First time at this location, everything was great! All the amenties you would need, very clean and the employees were awesome! Will be a repeat customer.
1 night business trip Oct 29, 2014
"Very nice"
From check in to check out I was very pleased with my stay. Room was very comfortable.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
christy
"NIce place to stay"
Overall, a nice place to say. Nice up to date facility. Desk personnel are very nice. However, housekeeping is quentionable. Our room was never thoroughly cleaned. Trash left in the one wastebasket. A room this large needs at least two. Glasses were not washed. It was obvious they were just wiped with a wet cloth. Could still see lip marks. Didn't replenish disposable cups each day. Didn't even clean the room one day. We were pretty late leaving our room in the am so stopped in and alerted them that we really needed the room cleaned. She took the info down and said no problem. Returned that night at 11:00 p.m. nothing done. Trash was so full we just put it outside our door. They brought towels and shampoo etc., but had to wait about 20 minutes for that. The guy was very nice, but again for the price we expected more follow through on the rooms.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Lise
"Easy access from the highway"
It was nice place. Closed to the highway, but secluded. The bed was very comfortable, and I loved it. :)
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
SmileyCat
Everything was above expectations. It started at the front desk..
2 night trip Aug 21, 2014
Clark
"Not enough cleaning staff"
We left our room early in the morning for a day of site-seeing. At 3:30 when we returned, our room had not been cleaned. I called for maid service, but by 4:30 we still had no clean towels, etc. The excuse given by the hotel staff was that the hotel was full and they had to service the rooms where guests were checking out before other rooms. If their cleaning staff can't handle a full hotel, they need to hire temps to help during busy times. Room was never cleaned. We had to retrieve our own clean towels, shampoo, coffee, etc. from the cleaning cart. The staff was apologetic, but that did not solve the problem.
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
Kate
NIce clean hotel, staff is very friendly. close to the I-5.
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
"A Nice place to stay"
Staff Were friendly and very helpful.
1 night business trip Jul 1, 2014
"Great experience."
We had a very relaxing stay at the hotel . The beds are wonderful. The staff was very accommodating. Nicely decorated and clean.
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
"Great Experience"
We arrived very late and the staff was very helpful. The room was better than expected and the area was safe with access to various shopping and close to the highway. Would definitely stay there again.
1 night trip Jun 12, 2014
"good service"
service was excellent. Only down side was the bed. It was too soft and we woke up with stiff backs
2 night trip May 16, 2014
rick
"HOTEL HAS BEEN UPDATED"
WE WERE VERY SATISFIED WITH THE HOTEL EXCEPT THE MATTRESS NEEDED REPLACED BECAUSE OF THE SAGGING AREAS. WOKE UP WITH OUR BACKS HURTING. AND HOPE YOU DO NOT GET KIDS ABOVE YOU THAT LIKE TO RUN RACES FOR HOURS.
2 night trip May 2, 2014
"Very comfortable"
The hotel is really close to mall. It is very clean. The staff isn't bad. The bed is comfortable. I recommended to everyone.
Other trip May 7, 2014
tracy, ca
"Very comfortable"
Other trip May 7, 2014
tracy, ca
I came in to check in and front desk lady had a mean look on her face when i came in. I asked her how she was doing no answer... so i ask to be checked in and still was scalling. Great front desk not.....
1 night business trip May 4, 2014
"Quiet Clean Hotel"
We were favorably inpressed with this Marriott. Easy location to get to and the rooms were quiet quiet and clean. Almost finished with a big remodel so it will be even better. Very friendly staff. The breakfast is an additioinal fee, but was well prepared and with generous portions.
1 night trip May 2, 2014
"Comfortable; easy access to/from I-5."
My wife and I were visiting friends who live in Raleigh Hills. This hotel was only 12 minutes away and was very comfortable and clean.
Other trip Apr 9, 2014
"New interior"
Nice new look. Room didn't look like it was thourghly cleaned.. Lotions were used and false nails in the bathroom floor. Asked the front desk they said it was... They were nice to deal with.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Portland Tigard
Dear Guest Thank you for taking the time to comment about our property. I am happy that you enjoyed our new look but of course very unhappy that your room was not cleaned properly. I have addressed this with our housekeeping department so that all staff members are coached on proper cleaning and inspecting techniques per our own exacting standards. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to continue to improve and for your kind comments about our front desk staff. Please do not hesitate to contact me personally if there is more that I can do for you either for this past stay or future stays. Sincere regards, Liz Sibert
Other trip Mar 13, 2014
"Just a beautiful hotel!"
1 night, to get away from roommates while they had a house party.
Other trip Jan 6, 2014
Big L
"Clean but out of date"
Good business crash pad but nothing special.
Other trip Jan 6, 2014
steve
"Great!"
I would definitely stay here again.
1 night trip Sep 26, 2013
"Lake Oswego"
geat
3 night trip Sep 12, 2013
"nice for a short stay"
The location is within walking proximity (1 mile) to the Bridgeport mall. The rooms are clean, plenty of parking, relatively quiet. The shuttle is free within 5 minutes of a drive but they won't pick up a party of less than 2 people (better off if you just drove... they didnt tell me that until they dropped me off). I would stay there again if I had to.
1 night business trip Aug 10, 2013
"Great experience"
My stay was wonderful and the hotel staff was amazing, especially Katee. I had lost my keys to my car and thought that I left in the car. She actually climbed through the back of my car for me too look for them. I am a senior citizen and could not have done the job myself. She even helped to get on the internet with my tablet. She was so kind and thoughtful. I have never had a hotel staff member go out of their way as she to be helpful. I am 65 years old and have been in a lot of hotels but this Courtyard was the best.
2 night trip May 3, 2013
"Nice and clean hotel"
Although I only stayed at the hotel one night, it was extremely enjoyable. The hotel was extremely clean, staff was courteous and helpful.
Other trip May 9, 2013
"No hesitations"
Comfortable, modern, clean hotel with very pleasant staff.
Other trip Apr 3, 2013
"okay..."
Bad experience at the Bistro but the Manager made it better. Room was pretty small but clean and comfy. Breakfast would be nice...i missed this staying at this place. Pool was great! Overall pretty good stay.
Other trip Nov 27, 2012
TSG
"Great Value."
The hotel was as promised for a Courtyard, clean, well appointed and reasonably priced. A great location with easy access to highways, shopping and restaurants.
Other trip Nov 24, 2012
"Very Impressive"
Everything was comfortable and the service was fabulous! They even put a pack n play in the room for my son with a little package with bath shampoo/lotion/toy in it. I will definitely stay here again!
3 night business trip Nov 9, 2012
Brittany
Great hotel service at a good price, and convenient location to Portland area. Only slightly negative comment is they change the bed linens only every 3 days, that is fine but there is no easy way to say please change sooner for a particular bed (some other hotels have you leave a card on the bed). The front desk was great, they made the extra effort to quickly find pencils back in the kitchen on an early Sat morning when my son had forgotten to bring them for an SAT college test he was taking within the hour.
1 night trip Nov 10, 2012
NME
Good location close to Portland. Great hotel service and comfort of room and beds. Front service staff very kind and responsive. Breakfast cafe was affordable and quality food. The expection that bed linens are only changed every 3 days is fine, but there should be an easier way to opt out of that and have new bed sheets when you need them (other hotels have a card you place on the bed if you want the sheets changed).
1 night trip Nov 9, 2012
NMR
"Review"
From the first experience at the reception desk through the checkout, everyone and everything was wonderful!
Other trip Sep 25, 2012

"Pleasant stay!"
One night is not much of an experience but more importantly my visit was uneventful. The Tigard Marriott is a good solid hotel offering that wont let you down from what I have experienced.
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
Gord
"Very clean and modern hotel"
Very good. Good location near highway and services.
Other trip Sep 5, 2014