All hotels in Flagstaff, Arizona, United States of America
1400 North Country Club Drive, Flagstaff, AZ, 86004, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Way more than expected!"
Stayed over night after going to the grand canyon. Was with friends so booked a toe bedroom with "kitchen". Planned on making dinner to save. Was more than thrilled to see the floor plan! I could live here! Bedrooms spacious, beds comfy, and each had its own bath! The kitchen is minimally but adequately stocked for 4 people. Could use an extra chair in living room area but seating comfortable. There was even a fireplace and they provided a log free just for the asking! Doesn't keep warm but ambiance is nice (esp since it was a cold rainy late April night). Breakfast was delicious and had great variety! It's away from the center of town and gps took us to wrong place, but found it ok. It's on the other side of the railroad tracks in a more industrial type area... So it's quiet at night.
1 night trip with friends Apr 24, 2015
Elaine
"Comfy beds!"
Super nice place to stay and close to everything.
1 night family trip Feb 17, 2015
"Pleasantly Surprised :-)"
This hotel was so clean, open, and updated. We enjoyed our stay very much and bed was very comfortable. Definitely worth it and would stay again.
1 night trip with friends Apr 26, 2015
Very nice. Staff friendly. Clean spacious rooms. Breakfast great. Would stay there again.
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
Comfortable and the best breakfast we had on our trip.
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
Kathleen
"Nice Hotel. Great Service"
Great Service. Nice Experience.
2 night family trip Apr 7, 2015
"Best hotel in Flagstaff"
This hotel is great. I will definitely look for ES Sonesta Suites in the future when traveling.
2 night romance trip Mar 25, 2015
"Sonesta stay"
Absolutely a great place to stay. Staff was friendly, property very well maintained and great location. Will definitely stay again.
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
Bruce
"Comfortable, but Quirky"
This "hotel" is really what appears to have been built as an apartment complex, and then converted into rental units. If you want a room that feels homey, this is a good spot to stay. A mini kitchen with full sized fridge, a closet, living room area, etc. await. If you happen to be pulling a trailer, you are going to have a very big problem. Because they don't have a traditional parking lot. Each little apartment has spots in front of it, but the ONLY places they have for trailers are along curbs clearly marked as NO PARKING zones. The staff actually directed me to park in one. The community seemed pretty quite, and the room was clean, with a comfy bed. So that's good. The WiFi provided was FAR from "high speed", though AT&T and Verizon cell service was pretty good. In fact MUCH faster than the hotel WiFi. Hotel WiFi: Ping: 46ms Download: .97 Mbps Upload: .69 Mbps Verizon 4G Ping: 42 ms Download: 7.22 Mbps Upload: 1.72 Mbps AT&T 4G Ping: 70 Download: 15.75 Mbps Upload: 7.61 Mbps
1 night business trip Apr 16, 2015
"Great price , nice place to stay"
Was the third stop on a family road trip. Very nice, many amenities to choose from
1 night family trip Apr 12, 2015
Derrick
"Sonesta ES - Flagstaff"
We stayed in a one bedroom unit with full kitchen. The check-in and out was efficient. We went with 3 others families and they were able to place our units close to each other. The bedroom was large and comfy with a great layout. The bathroom was clean and so was the availability of hot water. Sofabed was comfortable for the child. Breakfast was great and included orange juice, coffee, assortment of breads and rolls. The flaky biscuit smothered with meat gravy was tasty. Wished they had bacon or sausage patty. The hot tub was open and warm. Overall, this is an exceptionally well maintained hotel and would consider staying again on future vacations to the Flagstaff-Sedona area.
Allen
"Sonesta - Flagstaff WOW Impressive"
This is a wonderful hotel/resort with a full kitchen. Very, very nice and well maintained. Clean and the beds located in the two individual bedrooms with individual bathrooms were wonderful. The doors can be closed for privacy if 2 families are staying. My friend who stayed in the one bedroom stated that this reminds him of a good timeshare resort. The breakfast was great with new style dispensers. Could do better if bacon or sausage was provided. Meat gravy with fluffy biscuits were good. The hot tub was good. Best hotel that we have stayed in for a week of hotel hopping to see Arches and Sedona. Would consider staying here again.
Allen
"Great room!"
Our room was beautiful...Very clean and roomy. Breakfast was delicious....with real silverware! Well worth the price!
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
Kate
"Was even nicer than the pictures show"
Sparkling clean, bright, spacious it was like having a little condo of our own! Full sized refridgerator, stove and all the pots, pans and utensils one would need. King bed with a couch that also pulled into a comfy bed. This is one case of the unit being even cuter and nicer than the pictures showed! There was also a nice lobby and breakfast area. I will definitely stay here again when I visit Flagstaff.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Myrna
"Great Location, Clean property, Good Breakfast"
Nice place to stay. Would stay there again.
3 night family trip Mar 29, 2015
"Sweet night"
Wish the hot tub and pool are indoor or with covers. It was too cold to enjoy the hot tub. We pay extra for the hottub and spa.
Vivian
"No train noises here."
We were only there briefly but the location is great and so is the hotel. This is probably one of the ONLY hotels in the city that is not right next to the railroad tracks so we had a quiet night despite hundreds of trains rolling through.
1 night business trip Apr 2, 2015
Will
"Very nice and clean King Suite"
Our King Suite was spacious, clean and had a comfortable bed. It also had a fireplace.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
Shortjo
"King suite was very clean and comfortable."
The king suite was perfect for family of three checking out the college. Nice breakfast buffet in the morning. We ordered pizza from NiMarco's that was delivered and delicious. Large refrigerator and all dishes, etc, included in kitchenette. Was a little far from the campus, but didn't take long to drive there.
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
"Nice Suite"
Per the description on the web, we thought we were getting a 2 bedroom/1 bathroom suite but when we arrived, it was actually a 2 bed/2 bath suite with a pullout bed in the living room. We had a plenty of room. It seems like it was remodeled recently so it was a lot cleaner than the pictures posted on the web. If I were to be the hotel manager, I would definitely update the pictures. For the money, it was a nice place to stay and I would stay again. The only thing was that the housekeeping made the bed on the first day but rest of my stay (total of 4 days) didn't make the bed and left the towels exactly how we left. Also the dishes left in the sink were left as they were but the kitchen counter top was wiped. I didn't complain because I didn't really mind that much but consider I gave $5 tip every day, I could have used a little more services.
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
"convenient location"
Nice and quiet property, very convenient location close to the Grand Canyon. Easy to get on the highway, good variety of restaurants and stores within a couple miles.
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
"After the Grand Canyon"
I stayed one night with my mother, sister, and niece on a quick tour of Arizona. We had two rooms. Very comfortable, and just like the picture on the website. Clean and new. The only things we did not like is that the breakfast room was too small and we needed to lug our bags up an outdoor stairway to our room. But all in all, a great value and I could have been happy staying there for weeks.
1 night family trip Apr 2, 2015
"Great experience!"
Wonderful spot and newly updated. The breakfast was fabulous, I loved the suite layout, and the staff was exceptional. Our only disappointment was that the pool wasn't yet opened, but it was early spring and a little too cold. (Coming from the upper mid-west, we were looking forward to swimming and sunning.) GREAT spot and I look forward to returning!
3 night family trip Mar 31, 2015
Annette
"Pleasant Surprise!"
Lovely, spacious, newly updated facility, reasonable price, nice breakfast included. Quiet, off the beaten track a bit but close enough to town to take advantage of all Flagstaff has to offer. Highly recommend!
1 night family trip Apr 2, 2015
"Very clean and comfortable suite."
A full service extended stay hotel. Very clean and comfortable. A little pricey for an extended stay place, but plenty of service and amenities to back out up.
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
Noel
"A Quiet Find in Train Noisy Flagstaff."
we enjoyed a quiet evening with a takeout dinner perfectly rehaeted and served using the superior quality appliances and kitchenware in the unit. WE HAD A GREAT NIGHTS SLEEP on a perfect king bed, and it was not interrupted by passing trains! Anyone who has stayed in Flagstaff at the typical hotel locations knows about the train noise. The breakfast was a creative hot breakfast that we could make our choices, bag, and returnto our room to heat and eat. They will have a dining room soon.
1 night romance trip Mar 27, 2015
marcia
"Great Hotel Close to the Grand Canyon"
The hotel was great, it is set up like a town-home complex so there is a bit more privacy. The room had a full kitchen, which was helpful in saving money, by being able to cook a few meals in the room. The bed was very comfy and the bathroom huge! We had a King suite, with a fold out bed for our 6 year old and we all three had plenty of room for our stay.
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
"Above Average"
Hotel has been freshly remodeled and is definitely above average for an extended stay property. I had a few issues with the room cleanliness but the staff handled everything in a very professional manner. Every hotel has an issue now and then - the good ones apologize, fix the issue, and treat you with respect. The staff here went above and beyond. I would definitely recommend the hotel and will stay again in the future!
2 night trip Mar 27, 2015
Jeffery
The sofa bed no comfortably, everthings are perfect. I like , the Suite is perfect.
"Not What It Looks Like..."
Although this hotel seems nice from the web page, the experience itself was quite different. There was a nice big black hair on the pillow to greet us, the fireplace does not use gas, but they don't tell you that. There is no hot breakfast (apparently that is being renovated and will appear in a few months, but again, the web site doesn't mention this.) Worst of all, the staff was indifferent and apathetic. The hotel itself, is located far from town, difficult to navigate to, and weirdly positioned so that it is hard to find the front door. Stay at one of the many hotels closer to the middle of town and just off the interstate on exit 198 about two miles down the road, they're all better and cheaper.
1 night family trip Mar 23, 2015
Jonathan
"Roomy 2-bedroom in Flagstaff"
This was the only 2 bedroom "apartment" type hotel I could find in Flagstaff. Worked well for us. Location was away from downtown, but quiet.
3 night family trip Mar 24, 2015
Cory
Nice to have two King beds and two bathrooms when traveling with friends! Nice place, would stay again
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
B
"Great accommodations on a great location!"
We stayed 5 days and found the accommodations to be great! The room was laid out very nicely, the hotel staff were accommodating, the neighborhood was nice, the location of the hotel is very convenient, lots to do in the area, and we loved having the full size appliances in the kitchen. Lastly, the bed was awesome. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and will definitely stay again!
4 night romance trip Mar 17, 2015
Ronda
"Lovely Place!"
I loved this place. The room was clean and the beds were comfy. The hotel lobby was under construction, so the evening reception was canceled and the fitness room was closed, but even with that they were still clean and quiet. The breakfast was relocated but they had it set up well and organized. It was just some stuff to grab, but it was all stuff me and my kids eat. The coffee was even pretty good which never happens in hotels. There was a hiking trail right around the corner. There was a picnic area on property for the kids to run around in too. The pic's on Hotels.com slightly deceiving. The only floor plan the flagstaff Sonesta has is the Studio or the two bedroom, but the website shows pic of one bedroom. I booked a studio, but upgraded when I got there totally worth it we had so much room. I hate being in one room with my whole family. I like at least one separate room from the kids for a little privacy. We are a family of 5. The kids even had their own bathroom. The Kitchen was also super nice and fully equipped. Often there is only enough place settings for four people, but there was plenty. I cooked most of our meals, and this saved money. Also, the housekeepers did the dishes, AWESOME. :) I will stay here again.
4 night family trip Mar 18, 2015
"Bright room makes you happy"
The rooms are delightfully decorated. Happy, bright feeling upon walking in. We were staying as a family of 4 and two bedrooms really make a trip so much nicer and easier. The room was clean, the thermostat was easy to use, the fridge was ready to go. It's about 10-minutes from Target, there's a gas station and a Bank of American ATM nearby. The walking path was a lot of fun! A couple minuses: while the kitchen was fairly well stocked with cooking utensils, it lacked salt and pepper. We called the desk and were told there was none. Considering there were 3 kinds of artificial sweetener packets, it would have been just as easy to have salt and pepper. The second minus was the couch. It matches the decor, but it's plain uncomfortable- not as a bed, as a couch. It was a weird thing to have to deal with. But other than that, we would not hesitate to stay here again.
2 night family trip Mar 21, 2015
"Great Rooms"
We loved our stay. The room was wonderful we had a fireplace and it was so nice to have it lit on a cold evening. The kitchen was great to have.
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
Angel
"Nice place to stay"
very cozy and clean. Room was up to date and very comfortable. It felt like it had been remodeled recently. Very convenient to have a kitchen.
2 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
"Decent location-lousy sound dampening"
Most everything was good, until a family with kids was put in the suite above us. They were up most of the night, and the sound of them walking back and forth and dropping things from 3 AM on, was like it was in our suite. I have spent many nights in Motels, and only the absolute cheapest ones were this bad. So ask for an upstairs room, and hope you don't bum someone out below. And yes, I did tell the office when I checked out--they shrugged their shoulders and apologized
"Very clean"
Love how clean the rooms are. The beds are very comfortable
comfortable
Good experience, they are pet friendly, luckily only a few barks we heard but just keep that in mind.
J
"New and spacious"
New, spotless and very spacious. Pet friendly if you need that luxury. Excellent price!
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
inkrunner
"Wonderful Stay"
Wonderful Stay for two nights after a trip tp the grand canyon, the room was like a small apartment, it was brand new everything, and very clean, I would look for ES Sonesta every where I travel
2 night family trip Mar 11, 2015
"Very Nice, Quiet Suite Hotel"
Unlike most motels in Flagstaff, this suite hotel is in a residential neighborhood which is close to the freeway, but far enough from the freeway and railroad so that there is no noise. Very nice, large suites with kitchens. Nice outdoor pool and hottub. Good complimentary breakfast with lots of choices. The hotel has been undergoing rennovation, which appears to be just about complete. We were not bothered by it.
1 night family trip Mar 15, 2015
"Very nice accomodations"
Everything was wonderful. No complaints at all. I would definitely stay here again in the future.
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
"A room to return to!"
Excellent in all ways. The remodel is almost finished and that will make it even better.
1 night romance trip Mar 15, 2015
Lloyd
Carpet in room needed to be vacuumed. We could hear the people in the room above us walk. Everything else was good and the breakfast options in the morning were great.
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
"Excellent hotel for family."
My husband and I stayed with our 2 young children and it was great. Very quiet complex and clean room with an excellent kitchen. The fire place in the 2 room suite we had was perfect. Plenty of room.
2 night family trip Mar 12, 2015
Christy
"Spring skiing"
This was a quick get away during spring break. After skiing all day, it was nice to come back to our room and relax with kids and have a kitchen and living room rather than be cooped up in a hotel room. Very friendly and accommodating staff. We will definitely stay here again and recommend to others!
1 night family trip Mar 10, 2015
Paula
"The best stay ever!!!"
Superb in every category. You must stay here. Home away from home with a full kitchenette and BBQ patio outside near the pool. Breakfast was awesome with the grab and go items. Plus, the beds were extremely comfortable. Prime location for all your needs. We will return to Flagstaff.
2 night family trip Mar 8, 2015
Andres
"Nice new hotel"
Arrived late and didn't have any issues to check-in. Hotel is currently under construction, the check in at the construction trailer.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015