All hotels in Secaucus, New Jersey, United States of America
15 Meadowlands Parkway, Secaucus, NJ, 07094, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Red Roof overnight stay."
Our stay was only one night but we were very satisfied with our room and service. Staff was efficient and very nice & helpful. It has been newly renovated and our room was clean and comfortable. The shower worked well, nice hot water. ( sometimes hotels water barely comes out of shower head and hard to get hot water for long). We had no complaints with this motel and would recommend it for good price and clean comfortable stay.
1 night family trip Jun 24, 2015
Alita M.
"Great hotel to be close to NYC"
The hotel was pretty easy to get to and our room was small but very nice. The lady at the counter was so nice and helpful. I wish I remember her name bc I would love for her to get some recognition. The rooms are nicely updated but tiny. Luckily it was just my daughter and me. The hotel though needs some major updates. It is five minutes to the nj transit system which is why we stayed there. We will stay here again especially to see the lady at the counter. My daughter just loved her.
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
katherine
"Happy customer."
Staff was very courteous and room was comfortable. Would go back.
1 night romance trip Jun 19, 2015
Noble
Here on business. Great stay clenched n comfy room. Desk folks are very nice and helpgul!
1 night business trip Jun 16, 2015
"Good roof over head"
Since we did not spend much time in the room it was fine. It was very quite on the back side too which was nice. Room was pretty good, showing some wear and tear. Grounds well kept. Location was good.
5 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
Nicholas
"Awful conditions"
Awful condition except the river beside the hotel.
2 night trip Jun 9, 2015
"Good price"
Nice people, no problem.
2 night family trip Jun 8, 2015
"Disapointed"
Hotel room was small.Had no microwave or fridge.Priced high for that small of room.
2 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
lisa
"Summer Jam getaway 2015"
A few of my friends and I were on a trip for Summer Jam 2015. This location was very close to the stadium and no traffic problems which was great. The hotel is clean and very peaceful it was nice to sit by the sock and watch the water/nature. There are plenty of place to eat and neighbors to stroll thru. Another plus is that even though it's an out of the way location the boardwalk in Wildwood was only 2 hours away. So you can definitely plan a trip and do anything you can think of between New York aND New Jersey.
3 night trip with friends Jun 5, 2015
Alicia
"Convenient, Small"
The stay was what I expected for about $110/night. Front desk people were very nice, but I had to wait almost an hour past check in to get my room because they were still cleaning. Room was updated and looked like the pictures, but much smaller than I imagined. Very difficult to move around with two people unless one is sitting on the bed. But, very easy access to NYC, only a couple miles to the Lincoln Tunnel. Friday night at 7PM only took about 45 minutes into Central Park, Saturday 11AM only took about 20 into lower Manhattan. Overall I was pleased with the stay for the price.
3 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
"so so"
It was okay for its price, but front staff desk can be more friendly.
3 night family trip Jun 3, 2015
Christopher
"mildew and toilet hands"
Fabric shower curtain was dirty and reeked of mildew. Had to use shower with bathroom door open to air it out. Bathroom door frosted glass with many dirty greasy finger prints at toilet height.Gross.
7 night business trip May 31, 2015
"Good for the money"
Rooms are updated, hotel is on the water, and located across the street from restaurants. However, check-in has always been a long, tedious process with each of my stays.
1 night business trip Jun 1, 2015
"racist"
Everything was good until we found out we had racist neighbors who called the front desk on us mutiple times complaining that we were loud...even when we were not in the room
2 night trip with friends May 29, 2015
"really dissapointed"
first i have to say that i have stayed at this hotel before.. and other red roof inns.. and they have all be ok.. this time i was dissapointed.. i had spent time telling my cousin that this place was great.. cheap.. blah blah.. so we get there and the room is musty.. there were pony beads all over the place (those ones the salon puts in your hair when you get it braided).. someones blinking novelty under the AC and someone else's dirty socks under the bed.. really.. i plan on e-mailing the manager as well.. don't know that i will stay there again.. just really dissapointed
2 night trip May 29, 2015
christina
"Red Roof Inn"
We stayed here so we could go into NYC the next day. Good location and hotel was decent. Wifi wasn't very good, but otherwise all was fine. Love the water behind the hotel. Will def. stay again. Room was clean and staff was very nice. It's nice to have a Wendy's and subway and do it place across the street. The movie theatre etc isn't too far either. Very nice stay for what we wanted.
2 night romance trip May 29, 2015
Chiara
"Family vacation to NY city."
good hotel. the location can be a problem to catch a bus/subway into NY city.
6 night family trip May 25, 2015
Mihir
"Great for the price."
Clean and updated room. Close to NYC, right off Route 3 but notnin the overly congested area. Waterfront area and food options right across the street.
1 night business trip May 12, 2015
Gregory
"thank you red roof"
I enjoyed my stay I absolutely love the waterfront that is the main reason why I picked this hotel and this location usually I stay at the La Quinta Red Roof Inn is definitely a great clean beautiful hotel hot water good pressure and Gladys is so sweet when she cleans my room cuz I asked me and I'm like wow this is a classic
1 night trip May 9, 2015
danielle
"Another good "dog-friendly" hotel"
Good "dog-friendly" hotel on our transit south & north. Pleasant, helpful staff. Adequate rooms. Neighborhood a bit industrial, but some fast-food restaurants in walking distance.
1 night romance trip May 1, 2015
"Nice place."
Check in was efficient, lady was cheerful and friendly. Plenty of parking. The only negative was the shower did not give a good spray pattern, plenty of water, it just did not spray correctly. I will definitely come back.
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
"Expected better for the price"
Air conditioner was virtually inoperable, and the toilet was stopped up, overflowing on the second night of our stay. We left in the middle of the night.
2 night romance trip May 7, 2015
Jerrold
"New York trip"
Air conditioning didn't work and the room was extremely hot.
2 night family trip Apr 29, 2015
Rona
They were good, The room was clean, the place was quiet. It was cozy and worth the money.
2 night trip Apr 29, 2015
"Not a good way to save money staying out of the ci"
The drawers in our bureau and nightstand were missing. We had one drawer out of 5 or 6 openings. We were staying only one night for the sole purpose of going in and out of the city, so it served our purpose but is NOT a way to save money. Tons of tolls and $28/day parking at the train station plus train fare makes it cheaper to stay in the city.
1 night trip with friends Apr 23, 2015
Stephen
"Would rather sleep in a tent..."
If you need a bed and a place to rest your head for a night, this is adequate. If you're looking for comfortable and super clean, this is not the place. Advertised as "smoke-free" room...as soon as I opened the door, my nostrils were assailed with the smell of old, stale cigarette smoke. Carpet was dirty, room smelled. Made my daughter wear socks rather than go barefoot. Staff was friendly...
1 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
Dawn
"Very pleased."
We were impressed at how lovely the hotel and room were.
1 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
Kathryn
"Okay, but never again."
Booked this hotel thinking we would save money on our trip to NYC. Nope! We would have been better off paying for a room in the city because of the tolls and parking. The room was clean, but it was small and the internet was horrible. I couldn't even upload pictures.
2 night family trip Apr 9, 2015
Nidia
"Good place to stay when visiting NYC"
Had a nice 2 nights here. Staff was very friendly, room was clean and comfortable. Left a book in the room, and the staff was awesome at helping me make arrangements to mail it back home to us! Close to the Park & Ride into NYC. We would stay here again.
2 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
"NYC trip"
Our stay was good!.. The only thing I would recommend was offering a shuttle to the city.
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
"calmness"
Calm and quiet place, with a good riverview..
1 night trip with friends Mar 26, 2015
Sonu
"Look under the bathroom mat"
Had to have room changed because first room the tub was disgusting. The edge of the tub mat came loose when went to use shower, upon further looking the mat obviously had not been moved and cleaned under for a very long time. They readily gave us a different room which was much cleaner.
2 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
"Pleasant Stay"
I was scared that the hotel would be a little run down or something considering the price. This place was great! the lady upfront was very courteous and our room was neat. We had a view of the Hackensack River from our room and it was a bit small but still much more comfortable than anything else we could find around the area. My only issue was that the sheets had some stains on them, but hardly visible. Also the bus stop to times square is really near by and the bus leaves you at the hotel which was convenient for my boyfriend and I since we would not be driving through that crazy NY traffic.
3 night romance trip Mar 17, 2015
"bus from mahattan passes nearby"
Generally the condition is good, the bus from manhattan passes nearby,so it is convient to go to newyork.
3 night trip with friends Mar 15, 2015
"Not worth it."
I do not recommend this hotel. Our bolt lock did not work, the room was not very clean, the beds are extremely uncomfortable. Oh and people got into a fight around midnight and started talking about shooting someone. I have stayed at many in the area. There's no reason to choose this hotel over its alternatives. Clarion, River Inn... etc.
2 night business trip Mar 16, 2015
Nadim
"Nice and convenient"
This hotel is all about "location location location"; throw in some "price" and "comfort" as well, and it is a perfect place to stay. I was visiting NYC and had all my activities located in Manhattan. I wanted to stay at a hotel that is close and convenient enough to Manhattan, yet not very pricey. Red Roof plus is located in Secaucus. The New York transit bus (route 129 Express) goes by from in front of the hotel to 42nd W St in downtown Manhattan every 15 minutes, and guess what, it goes through the bus lane and so takes you to Manhattan in 15 minutes even in rush hours. That is how convenient it is to get to Manhattan from this hotel; a 15 minute ride costing less than $4 per person. Apart from the convenience of commuting to NYC, the hotel is pretty decent in terms of facilities. There is free WiFi, and the furniture and bedding are on the upper side of quality spectrum. It isn't the most luxurious of hotels but it is way better than cheap-end hotels like Days Inn. They have good flat screen HDTV and other amenities you can think of. Above everything, parking is free, which is a rarity in NYC.
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
Zee
"Not a great stay."
I wasn't really expecting a palace, after all the price was low, but check in was inconvenient since it had to be conducted through a glass window, like a movie ticket counter, but with no speaker. The first room they gave me was wide open and the bedding was strewn across a chair. They made the excuse they were doing housekeeping. It was 11:00pm. My 100% smoke free room wreaked of stale cigarettes. I couldn't count on amenities such as soap and towels to be delivered, and they had to re-magnetize my key card every time I came back to the room. The bed wasn't actually too bad, and the shower was not thoroughly clean, but worked nicely. The workers were willing to help out with problems, but it seemed very sparsely staffed--the security guard ended up delivering towels to me. I really probably wouldn't go back if I could help it.
4 night trip Mar 12, 2015
Shauna
"very disgusted."
The floors were super dirty its like they never cleaned them. And their was no heat. And the people that were also staying there were just rude and creepy.
1 night romance trip Mar 10, 2015
"It was good enough"
The Red Roof served the purpose of having a place to sleep while attending a Tony Robbins event at the Meadowlands.
4 night romance trip Mar 4, 2015
Migdalia
"Great place"
Very nice friendly front desk agent good location
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
Andres
"Good alternative to expensive hotels in the area."
Wonderful place close to so much including Manhattan and the NJ Expo Center. Staff was very, very nice.
2 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
Nicholas
"short weekend"
Quiet area close to nyc. Helpful front desk!
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
robert
"thanks"
Loved it. Helpful staff. Quiet and clean! Close dining. Ill definitely come back
1 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
robert
"Nice comfortable room"
Nice room. Pillows a little skinny, but otherwise very comfortable bed. Raised vanity was nice, but made reaching for toothpaste more of a challenge!
1 night business trip Feb 27, 2015
"reasonable rate hotel with clean rooms"
rooms were small but newly renovated and pretty clean
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
"Red Roof Secaucus-Meadowlands (NJ)"
Very pleasant surprise - extremely well-maintained facility, clean and quiet despite proximity to highway/sports complex, etc. The interior of my room was immaculate - exceeded all expectations and will use again.
1 night business trip Feb 26, 2015
"AMAZING"
This is by far the Cleanest and most comfortable hotel I've stayed in ! It was amazing everything was great room was beyond clean the bed was super comfortable everything great
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
ellie
"Convenient location"
close to hoboken. breakfast not included but not needed - so room rate is lower than other places
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
"great for short stays"
Great only complaint is key card did not work well.
1 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015
"another happy customer"
When I wanna stay near NYC I always choose Red Roof Inn. The hotel location is near major highway. The staff are professional and helpful. The rooms are clean and affordable. I would definitely recommend staying again and again.
2 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015