All hotels in Secaucus, New Jersey, United States of America
15 Meadowlands Parkway, Secaucus, NJ, 07094, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Pleasant Stay"
I was scared that the hotel would be a little run down or something considering the price. This place was great! the lady upfront was very courteous and our room was neat. We had a view of the Hackensack River from our room and it was a bit small but still much more comfortable than anything else we could find around the area. My only issue was that the sheets had some stains on them, but hardly visible. Also the bus stop to times square is really near by and the bus leaves you at the hotel which was convenient for my boyfriend and I since we would not be driving through that crazy NY traffic.
3 night romance trip Mar 17, 2015
"bus from mahattan passes nearby"
Generally the condition is good, the bus from manhattan passes nearby,so it is convient to go to newyork.
3 night trip with friends Mar 15, 2015
"Not worth it."
I do not recommend this hotel. Our bolt lock did not work, the room was not very clean, the beds are extremely uncomfortable. Oh and people got into a fight around midnight and started talking about shooting someone. I have stayed at many in the area. There's no reason to choose this hotel over its alternatives. Clarion, River Inn... etc.
2 night business trip Mar 16, 2015
Nadim
"Nice and convenient"
This hotel is all about "location location location"; throw in some "price" and "comfort" as well, and it is a perfect place to stay. I was visiting NYC and had all my activities located in Manhattan. I wanted to stay at a hotel that is close and convenient enough to Manhattan, yet not very pricey. Red Roof plus is located in Secaucus. The New York transit bus (route 129 Express) goes by from in front of the hotel to 42nd W St in downtown Manhattan every 15 minutes, and guess what, it goes through the bus lane and so takes you to Manhattan in 15 minutes even in rush hours. That is how convenient it is to get to Manhattan from this hotel; a 15 minute ride costing less than $4 per person. Apart from the convenience of commuting to NYC, the hotel is pretty decent in terms of facilities. There is free WiFi, and the furniture and bedding are on the upper side of quality spectrum. It isn't the most luxurious of hotels but it is way better than cheap-end hotels like Days Inn. They have good flat screen HDTV and other amenities you can think of. Above everything, parking is free, which is a rarity in NYC.
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
Zee
"Not a great stay."
I wasn't really expecting a palace, after all the price was low, but check in was inconvenient since it had to be conducted through a glass window, like a movie ticket counter, but with no speaker. The first room they gave me was wide open and the bedding was strewn across a chair. They made the excuse they were doing housekeeping. It was 11:00pm. My 100% smoke free room wreaked of stale cigarettes. I couldn't count on amenities such as soap and towels to be delivered, and they had to re-magnetize my key card every time I came back to the room. The bed wasn't actually too bad, and the shower was not thoroughly clean, but worked nicely. The workers were willing to help out with problems, but it seemed very sparsely staffed--the security guard ended up delivering towels to me. I really probably wouldn't go back if I could help it.
4 night trip Mar 12, 2015
Shauna
"very disgusted."
The floors were super dirty its like they never cleaned them. And their was no heat. And the people that were also staying there were just rude and creepy.
1 night romance trip Mar 10, 2015
"It was good enough"
The Red Roof served the purpose of having a place to sleep while attending a Tony Robbins event at the Meadowlands.
4 night romance trip Mar 4, 2015
Migdalia
"Great place"
Very nice friendly front desk agent good location
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
Andres
"Good alternative to expensive hotels in the area."
Wonderful place close to so much including Manhattan and the NJ Expo Center. Staff was very, very nice.
2 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
Nicholas
"short weekend"
Quiet area close to nyc. Helpful front desk!
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
robert
"thanks"
Loved it. Helpful staff. Quiet and clean! Close dining. Ill definitely come back
1 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
robert
"Nice comfortable room"
Nice room. Pillows a little skinny, but otherwise very comfortable bed. Raised vanity was nice, but made reaching for toothpaste more of a challenge!
1 night business trip Feb 27, 2015
"reasonable rate hotel with clean rooms"
rooms were small but newly renovated and pretty clean
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
"Red Roof Secaucus-Meadowlands (NJ)"
Very pleasant surprise - extremely well-maintained facility, clean and quiet despite proximity to highway/sports complex, etc. The interior of my room was immaculate - exceeded all expectations and will use again.
1 night business trip Feb 26, 2015
"AMAZING"
This is by far the Cleanest and most comfortable hotel I've stayed in ! It was amazing everything was great room was beyond clean the bed was super comfortable everything great
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
ellie
"Convenient location"
close to hoboken. breakfast not included but not needed - so room rate is lower than other places
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
"great for short stays"
Great only complaint is key card did not work well.
1 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015
"another happy customer"
When I wanna stay near NYC I always choose Red Roof Inn. The hotel location is near major highway. The staff are professional and helpful. The rooms are clean and affordable. I would definitely recommend staying again and again.
2 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
catherine
"Very satisfied"
Convenient and affordable. Would certainly return.
1 night business trip Jan 27, 2015
"Simple stay"
Worth every penny, small and simple rooms
1 night business trip Oct 23, 2014
"Eh"
Bed felt like a board, tub had rust in it
1 night business trip Jan 4, 2015
"Gonna start booking at the Hilton"
We have stayed at this hotel location many times and it seems to get worse as time goes by. Every single room we had, we would have half used toilet paper, garbage on the floor, and the bathtubs look disgusting and they all need to be renovated. We usually check out late, which we call the front desk in advance. Yet the room service would come and bang on the door as if they were cops and ask if we are checking out late. I have to come out and yell at these people for being rude and inconsiderate. Red Roof, you were great at one point in time.
2 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
"Our stay was okay but could have been better"
our stay was okay cause when we got there the first room they gave us was not so good cause the bathroom light didnt work and it didnt have any toilet paper in the bathroom.then the next room they gave us was better than the first one but the heat didnt work that well and there was food left in the fridge from the last guest that stayed there.
2 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
Christopher
"Simple room."
Nothing special. Room was adequate if all you are looking to do is sleep in the room. Room was short on towels even though reservation was clearly for three.
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
"good time"
The hotel worked very well for us. We stayed 2 nights with dog.
2 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
Mandy
"great place to stay"
I liked it . taxi was easy to access. however there is more room for improvement in some areas. for example. they can provide some toothbrush and tooth paste, in case one needs. in addtion it would be great if they put a maps of newyork and newjersey and availble transport options it would greatly improve life and stay here.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
Ephantus
"Great stay!!"
The stay was wonderful. Only complaint, room was a little small for two people and our bags.
3 night romance trip Dec 29, 2014
Zachary
We went to the Giants vs Eagles game and stayed to night. So Red Roof was a perfect spot for the piece and location. The rooms were clean and comfortable.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
"Bad experience"
It was really really a horrible experience. I continued room two nights. The cleaner didn't change sheet and bath towel. What is wore, she placed dustbin on desk. I left 10 dollars as tip. I think I am generous enough, while cleaner was so unprofessional and showed negative attitude to guest. I will not go to Secaucus Red Roof anymore.
1 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
"Nice compact, clean hotel. Great price"
Stayed 4 days. Great staff, clean n nice compact room. Bus to the City not far away. I'd definitely stay again!
4 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
Carmella
"cozy and quiet"
Very nice and very quiet. The survey is quite different. There shouldnot be a minimum amount of words to write about an experience at the most distinguished red roof inn at Secaucus New Jersey. The location of the venue speaks volume about it. The location is just a hop and a skip for New York City using mass transportation. The bus line into to New York is affordable and easy accessible. The taxi car service provide a flat fee which is awesome to any one visiting the New Jersey area. You can leave at any time and still feel safe to move about from area to area. The malls and outlets are quite affordable. There are many places to eat in the area which is affordable. Very nice and very quiet. The survey is quite different. There shouldnot be a minimum amount of words to write about an experience at the most distinguished red roof inn at Secaucus New Jersey. The location of the venue speaks volume about it. The location is just a hop and a skip for New York City using mass transportation. The bus line into to New York is affordable and easy accessible. The taxi car service provide a flat fee which is awesome to any one visiting the New Jersey area. You can leave at any time and still feel safe to move about from area to area. The malls and outlets are quite affordable. There are many places to eat in the area which is affordable. The malls and outlets are quite affordable. There are many places to eat in the area which is affordable. The malls and outle
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
"Not bad for the price"
Great place to stay for the price. Pretty quiet.
2 night trip with friends Dec 26, 2014
Evaristo
"Great place all and all"
Great location, good staff members and lots of local food selections made it a great stay. The only bad thing I can only say was the bath tub and lack of towels in the bathrooms. Amazing clean and beautiful room we had I would say all and all great place to stay at, just need to repair those issues with the tubs (paint peeling in the bathtub) and ensure more then just one towel please.
1 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
Edwin
Good
2 night romance trip Dec 24, 2014
Ivan
"No complaints."
It was a great place to stay and getting to Manhattan was easy, the bus stopped right in front of the hotel and dropped us off at Times Square.
3 night trip with friends Dec 8, 2014
"."
My daughter and I were visiting family, and we enjoyed our stay. The staff was very helpful with directions to a nearby diner, and friendly.
1 night trip with friends Dec 20, 2014
"Above and beyond customer service!"
My wife a I stayed here for business from Nov 29th thru Dc 17th. Originally we were only going to stay here a couple of days while we tried to find a hotel closer to our work. But in the first couple of days my wife and I were so impressed with the level of service by the front desk girls Christianna and the other girl on 2nd shift( sorry can't remember her name) as well as Lashawn our housekeeper we stayed here the entire visit. No matter the situation or problem they always had the right answer for us and went out of their way to make us feel welcome or solve our problems. Never in my 30 years of travel have I been treated so well by any hotel chain. I will remember this experience always and it has raised the bar in what I expect when I travel from a hotel.
3 night business trip Nov 29, 2014
Craig
"i will be back to this hotel!"
It was ok . the bus 129 pass outside the hotel.
3 night trip Dec 20, 2014
Clara
"Okay hotel"
The door to our room was broken we had to left it up then close it, the floor was dirty, we had no hand soap or towels or hand towels or wash clothes at all we had to ask for towels. The beds were comfy and there was a nice tv but I would of like to see the room alittle cleaner then it was
"Nioce hotel"
If you're looking for a hotel while visiting NYC, this is a great choice. Offer great rate and you're only 5 minutes form the train station for a 10 minute train ride into Penn station.
2 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
kayla
Nice hotel clean and modern is worth the money I recommend this hotel
jose
"Terrible, this is a hotel that needs to improve!"
Interior of rooms were very disappointing and cleaning was absolutely disgusting. Changes need to be addressed and room cleaners need a course on how to clean. Linens need to be cleaned, mattresses need to replaced, and bathrooms needs to be cleaned. Overall this hotel needs an update room esthetics, needs much improvement and rubber bands at a hole in drapes shouldn't be a solution for fixing a drape and fencing could be a solution for a view and safety.
janie
"Good for 1-2 nights. But another hotel if you can"
Fine for the two nights we were there. Beds very uncomfortable. Heat wouldn't turn off. A/C broken. Room was clean. For. Quick place to crash it services it purpose. Extended stay.. Spend more $$$ and find a better hotel.
2 night business trip Dec 12, 2014
We had a great Stay in this hotel. The staff was very nice.
Other trip Dec 17, 2014
"Excellent family & hanidcap friendly place to stay"
excellent staff we are family with handicap children alot of medical equpiment and they were full booked still they too there time found us two rooms first floor and together they are awsome even had an easy spot for our RV
1 night family trip Dec 13, 2014
Dorothy
"liked my stay a lot"
Check in was easy and fast. Staff was very helpful. Room was clean and comfortable
3 night romance trip Dec 11, 2014
"Okay hotel"
hotel would be much better if the shower was clean
1 night family trip Dec 6, 2014
"Nice but they charge you for a safe"
I felt the charge for a safe if you used it or not I asked for they to take off my bill but they did not and charged my card anyway over all clean and nice but the charge to my card was disappointing
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
Checked out within 30 minutes and booked a hotel elsewhere.
Other trip Dec 13, 2014
"Metro NYC bargain"
For the price, this hotel was very convenient and good for the area, metro nyc. Could not get into the WiFi all 3 days we were there. Said it was overused and we would have to keep trying. New furnishings, comfortable and quiet given its location between two highways. Outlet shopping nearby. A solid 3 of 5 rating.
3 night family trip Dec 7, 2014