All hotels in Joliet, Illinois, United States of America
1750 Mcdonough St, Joliet, IL, 60436, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9400

"Great value"
This was a nice experience. We've been at some crummy Red Roof Inns, but this was a good one. Very clean, comfortable, and allowed us to have our dogs at no extra charge. The lock on our door was broken, but the staff took care of it right away.
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
elleroo
"stay here"
Yes, the rooms are all NEW. Great room at a great price.
1 night business trip Dec 22, 2014
Jeffrey
"horrible, smoky room"
Worst hotel ever. We stayed because it was cheap and they allow dogs. The property is supposed to be completely non - smoking but it smelled liked someone was smoking for a month straight and never opened the door. There were ashes on the phone and safe. I will spend more for better next time.
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
"Great stay, low cost"
Compared to what other hotels in the area were charging, the red roof offered a great room at a great price. It is not a luxury hotel, but it was clean, comfortable, and a good place to stay while traveling. Arriving late, I was not too confident with the surrounding area due to the liquor store with bright flashing lights we passed while looking for something to eat where i saw a fine young gentleman throw a glass bottle out of his pickup with attempts to shatter it in the parking lot as he drove off (he failed). Arriving at the hotel the staff was friendly and checked us in without any problem. We parked right outside of our room and had a good nights rest. No problems were encountered and we were back on the road well rested and without incident the next day.
1 night family trip Dec 6, 2014
"Not bad for a Red Roof"
Stayed in the "Superior King" room and it was surprisingly nice and comfortable. I arrived with low expectations (it IS a Red Roof after all), but I was pleasantly surprised. My biggest complaint is that the ice machine is all the way back by the lobby and my room was in a separate building. Not very convenient. The outside of the hotel doesn't look too great. It looks very dated. But it's very evident that the rooms (at least the room I stayed in and the lobby) have been updated somewhat recently.
1 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
"Quick"
No complaints :) very friendly and also very clean
Other trip Nov 28, 2014
"Very pleased with there hospitality"
It was a very clean hotel, but right after checking into room I found out a woman was next door to me. Thigh-high boots and skin tight blue dress. I stayed 2 days and there must have been 6 or 7 different men enter her room at all hours of day & night. Was going to complain to front desk, but only to find her at the front desk laughing it up with management. Not quite sure of there clientel, but it did not honestly disturb my stay, just found it very cheap & degrading for such a top notch hotel.
1 night family trip Nov 22, 2014
Valori
"Great Stay!!!"
I really enjoyed my visit. Nice quiet room--I would not change a thing.
1 night business trip Nov 21, 2014
"Just OK"
Nice people but nothing extra at all. No hair dryer in the room, had to ask for extra towels every day for 2 people. These are supposed to be recently remodeled rooms but maybe they hadn't gotten to ours for remodeling yet. Great location, great coffee and good heat in the room. Beds and pillows - very hard.
Marley
"Not like other Red Roof Inns I have stayed in."
Very, very basic. Not like other Red Roof Inns I have stayed in.
1 night business trip Nov 13, 2014
"so so"
Very drafty room. No shampoo in rom. Coffee maker but no coffee.
1 night romance trip Nov 16, 2014
"Not a happy camper"
My stay was a nightmare! The power kept going on and off and I had someone try to come in to our room with an activated key! The last 2 hours of our stay ways in complete darkness because the power was completely off.
1 night family trip Nov 15, 2014
"Clean, safe, quiet."
Was right off the highway and right on the price. Room was what could be expected for the price range it was in. It was clean, safe and quiet. Cannot expect a lot more for right off the highway in Joliet.
1 night business trip Oct 1, 2014
There was still a residue of cigarette smoke in the room and on the towels.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
Rafael
"Standard Red Roof - Which is a Plus"
You can rely on Red Roof Inns to be very consistent. Small but clean and functional rooms at a decent price. Usually located next to a chain restaurant, in this case a Bob Evans, with varied menu choices and ability to have breakfast items any time.
4 night business trip Oct 7, 2014
"Working in the area."
everything was fine. easy access to room. Checking out was easier since I just leave the keys in the room.
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
"close to I-80"
Visiting friends nearby so location was fine. Stayed for 3 nights and by the last night the bed was becoming a problem. A little bit of discomfort by morning so maybe for a night or two it would be fine.
Other trip Oct 25, 2014
"Not bad"
Hotel staff was more than accommodating.very nice place and is close to just about everything
1 night trip Oct 22, 2014
"Great!"
This was a great place. My first stay at a Red Roof and i was not disappointed at all. Will definitely recommend and will probably stay here again next time I am in Joliet.
3 night romance trip Aug 29, 2014
"kinda gross"
The beds were the smallest I have ever seen in a hotel room. The staff were not well kept. The rooms were clean but not anything like the picture made us think. Location was great,but still very disappointed.
1 night family trip Sep 27, 2014
Ron
"not a good stay"
Washroom was in horrible condition.
1 night trip Oct 10, 2014
"Great Value"
Staff was friendly and helpful. The room had a fridge and microwave which was a surprise to me considering the low price. The bed wasn't the most comfortable but I certainly slept well. The rooms are external so you can't really leave your curtains open without people walking by and peering into your room. I stayed 4 nights and had no actual complaints with service and accommodations.
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
Adam
"Needs maintenance"
Needs maintenance
1 night trip Sep 25, 2014
"Ok for the price"
My kids and I stayed for one short night just to sleep-the hotel was ok for the price-no amenities except coffee in the lobby (if u consider that an amenity). Beds weren't the most comfortable and an iron in the room would have been helpful! But, the desk personnel were friendly and efficient-easy check in and out
1 night trip Sep 18, 2014
Marie
"Decent Stay"
This hotwl was ok. Wish it would have had a microwave, mini fridge, and hair dryer. The roomsaid it was a 100% smoke free room but it smelled like smoke and the lid to the ice pale had burn holes in it. I know they can't control what people do in the rooms but maybe try to use something that gets the smell out. Staff was very friendly and the location was great.
1 night business trip Sep 18, 2014
Crystal
"Breakfast was very late"
Breakfast was to be available at 6. When we got there at 6:30 the door was locked and we needed to call and wake up the man. What was available at 7:45 was stale and baked goods cold from refrigerator. Worst breakfast of our 6 week trip.
1 night family trip Sep 17, 2014
Sorry to say I had some issues. While taking shower the fort morning the drain plugged up. I informed the front desk at 6:30am. At 4:00 pm. it still was not addressed. One of the people on the front desk came down with a plunger, with no luck. (maintenance called in sick that day) Two (2) hours later, I had to go to front desk to see what they were going to do. They did give me another room, but why should I have to initiate a solution.
3 night business trip Sep 7, 2014
"Just fine for a one night stop over"
Located just off the freeway made it easy to get up and get going in the morning. My room served its purpose. The only thing I noticed were a couple hookers coming and going.
1 night business trip Sep 11, 2014
"Ok, But Not Updated And Sketchy Area"
The staff was friendly at check-in/out. The hotel room is relatively clean, but the carpet in the rooms show their age. This Red Roof Inn has not been updated like so many others (new furniture, bed/bedding, and wood flooring, etc). The mattresses are older and done. I didn't hear other rooms, but someone likes their bass in the car very loud in the middle of the night, every night. Last thought, this Red Roof Inn is not in the best area. Some vigilance and common sense will go a long way.
Other trip Sep 13, 2014
"it was okay"
Friday night we got into the hotel VERY late and check-in took forever! Once we finally got into the room it smelled horribly fowl, we wanted to switch rooms but it was so late and check-in took so long (the deck employee was in no hurry), we dealt with it that night. The next night we got back from the racetrack and it still smelled, but we requested another room and they were quick to switch us (different guy working). Overall it was okay. Other than the fowl smell it was a decent place for the price for sure, and the 2nd room was much nicer.
2 night trip Sep 5, 2014
Traveling Racer
The staff was very nice and friendly the hotel room was clean and organized the bathroom was a little small the grounds were well kept the stay at your hotel was a very good one .
7 night trip Aug 31, 2014
"Comfortable place to stay"
We stayed there for two nights over Labor Day weekend of 2014 - one night mostly there and around the Joliet area and the other primarily in Chicago. We were looking for somewhere inexpensive to stay where we could get to Chicago with a short drive, and this Red Roof provided for that pretty well. The front desk was helpful, the rooms were as clean as you could reasonably expect - the only caveat is that there seem to be a number of families staying there on a weekly rate, so there are always people out and about around the hotel but we certainly didn't have any problems with anybody. The surrounding area is that pretty basic mix of gas stations, Walmarts, and fast food, so nothing fancy but at least you'll be provided for. Overall it was a pleasant stay; if you're just needing a basic place to order a pizza at the end of the night and crash, this place is perfect for that.
2 night business trip Aug 31, 2014
Patrick N
"was a good stay"
was a good stay for the $ nice staff and room was comfortable
6 night trip Aug 24, 2014
ron
"A good place to stop for the night"
We stayed for one night at the Red Roof Inn in Joliet, Illinois. Aside from the fact that the wires for the phone had been cut and not repaired, everything was clean and I believe the hotel is smoke free. The beds were very comfortable. There was no hair dryer, and although the clerk at the desk said she'd get us one, it never appeared. There are plenty of restaurants and a grocery store within a 7 minute drive. We would stay there again if we were in the area.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2014
Judy H.
"For the most part clean. Location good."
Arrived it was good location. Staff courtious. Room was clean. Just remolded. Not bad for a red roof. Took sometime for hot water to come thru. Parking was some what small for a hotel near interstate for my liking as this trip was for business and was traveling with a work truck overall. I'd stay there again for the price.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
"good for business travle"
was good enough for business travel was clean and friendly staff
1 night trip Aug 26, 2014
ron
"Dirty"
Bathroom door would not close , nicotine stains on walls Paint pealing in bathroom Room smelled like an old ashtray Coherent burns on furniture
3 night trip Aug 27, 2014
"Carpet was disgusting"
room was affordable, the carpet felt damp and was very dirty, didn't walk on it without shoes on.
1 night trip Jun 16, 2014
"perfect hotel"
I strongly suggest to anyone to stay in this hotel
1 night family trip Aug 3, 2014
"cleanand comfortable"
The staff was friendly and helpful. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. Convenient location. Great deal.
3 night trip Aug 19, 2014
"Really good"
For this price everything was great!
1 night family trip Aug 24, 2014
Vaclav Rydlo
"nice hotel close to I-80"
hotel staff was very polite and helpful. the room was very clean and orderly. our only downside was the TV programming. very few channels and the prices for the movies was HIGH. but overall the stay was pleasant
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
"Stop over point close to O'Hare airport"
Good. Only problem was water leakage in the bathroom: 1) along the baseboard by the wall between the toilet and the tub - looks like water leak from room(s) above, and 2) water leakage from base of toilet - looks chronic judging from the rust stains on the floor at the back of the toilet.
1 night business trip Aug 20, 2014
"Good deal for traveler"
I just needed a place to sleep after a full day of driving. It's fine for that purpose and the people were very friendly. Bed was nice and firm. It's on the other side of Chicago heading west so convenient right off I80.
1 night trip Aug 20, 2014
"ok for the price"
Ok for the price. If u r traveling and need a place to crash , this place is decent. For everything else book something better
1 night romance trip Aug 16, 2014
Bijju
"Good motel, great price"
We were just passing through and needed a place to sleep. The rooms were clean and relatively quiet, the desk staff friendly and helpful, but most importantly the bed was comfortable. We would definitely stay here again. If you're looking for luxury, you'll need to pay more and go to a higher end hotel. This is my first experience with a Red Roof Inn and it is the best "cheap hotel" I've ever stayed at. We were pleasantly surprised and will consider Red Roof Inn for future travels.
1 night trip Aug 14, 2014
Kristina
"Great updates to the place"
Had a great time staying here this time. I am been a returning customer to this location. It is wonderful to see the upgrades they are doing. The internet was actually useable and quick enough this time around. Food is conveniently located close by, and the beds were a bit more comfortable. During my stay there were some upgrades being made to the facility. It is good to see Red Roof active in improving the look and feel of this location. Room was affordable. No complaints about the staff. I'll definitely be returning.
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
Weary Traveler
"Clean and comfy"
We were only in our room for the night, but it served its purpose. The bed was very comfortable. The blanket had holes in it and they don't serve breakfast, but there are plenty of food places nearby. Overall I would stay there again.
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
"Worth it"
Every $ u pay u get it so sweet for what u pay for
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
Maggie
Was only there overnight, but room was clean and fairly comfortable.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014