All hotels in Weehawken, New Jersey, United States of America
500 Harbor Boulevard, Weehawken, NJ, 07086, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9480

"Overall perfect except lighting and parking fee"
Everything was perfect ! Location, helpful staff, clean, comfortable bed. 2 negatives ... 1) bathroom lighting was horrible for putting on makeup 2) We are use to paying for overnight parking in the city and when the car is valeted. However, We have never paid when the parking is outside and lot is part of the property AND we parked the car. Thought the overnight parking fee was not necessary.
1 night family trip Feb 12, 2015
"Sheraton LIncoln Harbor a definite stop by!"
always a great stay; the ferry into NYC convenience is EXCELLENT so you don't have to even rent a car. Service is always great; restaurant is convenient. You have NJ prices but NY convenience with a 5 minute ferry right into the city.
1 night business trip Feb 4, 2015
"Staying here for years"
I've been staying at this hotel for over 10 years. The rooms are always clean and the service is always good. Don't depend on the restaurant for quick service though. If you want a quick bite especially in the morning, the on site restaurant is really slow. I tried a few years ago and thought it was a fluke that they were so slow but I ducked in for breakfast again on this trip and had to cancel my order to get to my meeting in time. This after waiting 35mins for my order.
4 night business trip Jan 31, 2015
Annette
"Excellent hotel"
Excellent
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
"spontaneous family weekend stay"
we had a major plumbing issue in our home and decided at the last minute to stay in a hotel for the weekend until the issue was resolved. the heated indoor swimming pool was open until 11pm and opened the next morning at 8am. tons of towels and lounge chairs at the pool. didn't use the gym but it was the largest one i've ever seen at a hotel. the room service spot on, always came within 30 minutes and the food was always delicious. ordered a glass of wine, gave us a complimentary bottle. had to pay for the wifi and parking, which should be free in my opinion, but otherwise we thoroughly enjoyed our stay here. everything was amazing and i was very pleased. would certainly stay here again.
1 night family trip Jan 30, 2015
Rhody
"Pleasant Stay"
Went for a friends birthday and really enjoyed staying here would def recommend it
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
Keith
Clean convenient and polite staff Parking too expensive. I wish if was inclusive to the price
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"Avoid the bar"
Had a great stay with husband. Room was big. The restaurant downstairs was 7dollars a beer. Which is fine. But limited choices and warm. Don't bother. Across the street is Ruth and Chris steakhouse and houlihans. Everything else was great
1 night romance trip Jan 18, 2015
"Beautiful harbor"
The hotel is in a great location for views of nYC skyline. It is adjacent to a great pedestrian path/bridge to the other side of the harbor. There is a lot of construction going on around the hotel and no shopping or entertainment very nearby, but that will probably change when the construction is done. We would definitely stay there again.
4 night family trip Jan 9, 2015
"Recommended"
Great place for a great price.
2 night trip Oct 31, 2014
Levar
"The True View"
This is my one year Aniversary month. We enjoyed it tremendously My wife and I had Room 903 The City King View. We saw the sunrise. We had breakfast in bed. I called out from work because I did not want to leave. We will be back. The service was great...
1 night romance trip Jan 10, 2015
roderic
"Loved staying here!"
Loved staying here. Hotel room was very clean and comfortable! Definitely will be staying again!
1 night trip with friends Jan 10, 2015
"Great view of Manhattan"
Cozy and spacious room. Slow draining tub but otherwise great accommodations. Beautiful view. Easy ride to a Manhattan on New Jersey transit bus. Highly recommend to save half the cost of staying in Manhattan during New Years week. Would stay again.
7 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
"great view"
Great view of city
3 night family trip Dec 30, 2014
mark
"Great place to stay."
The view from our room was fantastic. The place was clean and the bed very comfortable. We only stayed one night and decided to spend the next night in Times Square, what a mistake that was. Wish we would have stayed here for both nights. We would definitely stay here again.
1 night romance trip Jan 1, 2015
Billie Jo
"Parking not included"
First time I have to paid for park my car when I'm a guess . I paid 25.00 the nigth.
1 night romance trip Jan 1, 2015
rita
"Convenient near city"
Good, comfortable,convenient. Wifi should have been free
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
"New Year 2015 celebration"
Excellent service from the front desk, from the shuttle driver, and from the security team. Great service as well from the bartenders. Close to Hoboken which has everything you need (restaurants, delis, stores, etc...) - although Hoboken has a major parking problem so best if you take a taxi. Room was great, clean, comfortable. Minor issue with the hot/cold controls in the shower. Wished that the Sunday brunch hours would have applied to January 1st Holiday... Thanks to the staff for overall great service and making us feel welcomed. We'll definitely be back...
2 night family trip Dec 30, 2014
Marc
DO NOT order breakfast in the morning to be delivered. There is always a problem. I have spent over 50 days in that hotel in 2014. DONE. Will find another one. No apologies, nothing. Just a "I will tell the kitchen manager" This has happened multiple times where I put the card on the the door for a breakfast order with a time. I just get the impression that there time is more important than my time. They get paid for their time but if I am late for work I dont get paid and go without breakfast. Very dissappointed
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
"Girls weekend"
My two daughters and niece loved our NYC trip. The hotel is very nice. We had a partial city view which was just fine. There are some extra fees- $25 for parking. $18 round trip ferry cost per person. So we spent $74 a day just to get to the city on the ferry. If you can get this hotel at a discount than it is well worth it. The ferry ride was fun and I was grateful not to have to drive in the city.
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"Recommended for NYC"
Comfortable and convenient yo NYC by car or ferry. Very affordable and parking is cheaper than across the river in NY. Overall a great stay fod family or business. I will stay again the next time I visit NYC! Friendly, courteous staff!
2 night business trip Dec 19, 2014
Excellent customer service; very friendly staff! Great location, especially with the water taxi to Manhattan!
1 night family trip Dec 21, 2014
"great"
Nice hotel no complaints
1 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
ian
"great hotel, good price"
The hotel fonrt desk people were very very gentle, and helpfull. It is well located and good restaurantes around. Unfortunally couldnt eat at hotel due to a private party but look so good. Next time I will.
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
Eddy
"Good hotel"
Stayed there for 10 days because of its proximity to Hoboken. When you can get s good rate for this hotel it is a great deal. Rooms are huge, have a sitting area and s sleeping area like a junior suite. For the money, you won't find anything remotely comparable in the city. Access to the city is easy with the Ferry right at the door. There is also bus service to the city very nearby if you need to be in before 7.15am. The walk to Hoboken is easy but you can always uber it there for cheap. I averaged about 6 dollars per trip to middle of Hoboken. The staff was excellent and very helpful. They really went above and beyond to make my stay comfortable while going through a very difficult situation with my wife. The restaurant is very good as well and room service is pretty quick and good.
6 night trip Nov 25, 2014
robert
"Nice hotel right near the water with an great view"
The room itself was nice and comfortable and the staff was friendly. Right near the water so it was easy to take a ferry into the city. What I didn't care for was the following: My breakfast tray was never cleaned out of my room. My bed was never made (I did put a sign out saying I didn't need them to change out linens) There was no room service menu. I got a drink at the restaurant bar- the bartenders where inattentive and then charged me for a drink I never had. I did have the beet salad from the restaurant- it was excellent.
Other trip Dec 18, 2014
SE
"Great weekend!!"
It was great!! My only complaint is the Hotel coffee. It was very bitter, tried it two times from restaurant. Other than that I will come back!!
2 night family trip Dec 12, 2014
maureen
"Retirement"
This was a wonderful trip to NJ/NY to visit friends and retire from work. The location of the hotel is perfect if you want to go to NYC and also NJ. Very easy access for both. The hotel is in walking distance to great restaurants. You can take the water taxi to NYC or Uber.
4 night business trip Dec 8, 2014
Deborah
Everything was great,the room was beautiful and comfortable. The only think that I didn't like was the line on the check in and check out. It was just one person taking care of all the customers. It took more than 25 minutes to check in because of the line.
1 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
"Nice hotel with easy access to NYC"
Nice room, friendly staff, great location. No complaints. I'd stay here again!
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
Mz Nik
"a rainy night on the hudson"
It was a great stay although it was a cold and rainy night in NYC. The ferry service right out the front door to NYC is a great feature. I Will definitely stay there again!
1 night business trip Dec 6, 2014
Mwami
"Great location, very clean"
I've stayed in this hotel countless times and will continue to do so. Very clean, close to NYC and Hoboken. Great all around.
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
"Great Hotel by the Ferry"
Steps to the ferry, helpful and prompt staff, big, comfortable rooms.
Other trip Dec 6, 2014
Audrey
"Great trip and stay thanks to staff help"
Thanks
1 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
Rajae
"Night in Hoboken hungover in NYC"
Went to the bars in Hoboken took ferry to city next day. Overall everything was great. Ease of ferry use and ms minervini at the front desk was very helpful.
1 night trip with friends Nov 29, 2014
"Nice Room- Comfortable Stay"
The room was spacious and the staff were very accommodating. Definitely a solid choice if you are looking for a hotel in the area. Only downside is having to pay a extra fee for parking and wifi.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
Jane
"Pleasant stay in Hoboken."
Other then the loose toilet rattling when you sat down and the ripped wallpaper in the bathroom the facilities were very nice. The entry from the streetside definitely feels backwards, with checkin and concierge at the back of the building. This just seems a little odd. The staff was great and I give them high marks for response and attention to detail. We had a very pleasant stay.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
Lynn
"Nice hotel, good view !"
We stayed at this hotel because of it's location. The view was nice, we could see the city skyline from our room. The ferry service was awesome, my daughter loved it. Overall, a very pleasant stay. Will stay here again on our next visit.
2 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
Romilla
We enjoyed our time there. It was close to our daughter and her husband who live in Hoboken. The staff was especially helpful. The security man made sure that we got in our cab safely at 5:30 a.m. Would book a return stay
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
Eleanor
"Great service; mediocre room."
The bathroom sink was clogged and the tub drain would not stay open on its own. The staff was amazingly helpful; service was excellend.
2 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
doug
"Good hotel. Very well located"
I stayed 2 weeks there and everything was very good. Rooms were ok and the location is very good, with great view and close to ferry and bus.
Other trip Nov 26, 2014
LG
"Nice place to stay, nice view of NYC"
Did not care for restaurant, service was slow and food was not what I ordered. Front desk staff told me incorrectly about bus schedule going into NYC and it cost me $25.00 for a cab to get back to hotel.
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
"Nice hotel close to the Hudson"
The proximity to the Lincoln Tunnel made it very convenient to travel back & forth to the colleges that we were touring that we're located in Manhattan. The view of the Hudson, from the room, was spectacular. The proximity to really good & affordable restaurants was a plus as well. Lastly, and most importantly, the room was clean, modern and the beds were comfortable. If my son attends one of the colleges that we toured, my husband and I will more than likely stay at the Sheraton when we visit him.
Pamela
"disappointing"
hotel was more run down than I expected. staff wasn't accommodating. lobby smelled like smoke. ice machines on the floors were dirty and moldy which made me question the cleanliness of the rest of the hotel and rooms. parking fees were very high despite the fact that there was no security and self-parking.
Other trip Nov 19, 2014
H.
Easy ferry ride to nyc & peaceful place to return to after. Great views!
Other trip Nov 18, 2014
"New York New York"
Great access and view of Manhattan & the Hudson River. Lovely hotel but rooms would be better if they had microwave in them.
2 night family trip Nov 14, 2014
Denise F
"worth the money"
my stay was very enjoyable. The staff was extremely helpful and knowledgeable about the area and making my stay as comfortable as possible. The was nice as well
1 night romance trip Nov 11, 2014
Falon
"Great location and view!"
Fantastic location. There is a ferry across the Hudson only a few steps away from the lobby. The view from the hotel room is spectacular. The room was huge, very clean with a comfortable bed. My favorite thing aside from the view was the bathroom, which had great lighting for applying makeup, which is a rare find. My only complaint was that room service breakfast was pretty awful. Took almost an hour to bring up stuff we did not order, missing items, stale bread and flavorless fruit. Still very expensive.
2 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
"Five star"
The hotel staff was amazing, the room was cleaned every single day. Staff was helpful with giving information about local spots and the best transportation.
3 night romance trip Nov 6, 2014
Brandon
"Easy"
Great alternative to the overpriced W Hoboken. For an $8 cab ride you can get to Hoboken.
1 night family trip Nov 6, 2014