All hotels in Weehawken, New Jersey, United States of America

• Wellness Area
    Great wellness & sports facilities
    Great room
  • Value for money
    Fairly good value for money
    Bad breakfast
"Great hotel and wonderful location!"
I was nervous booking and paying up front and planned on a rear facing room next to a laundry shoot due to the competitive price. Much to my surprise, the hotel was amazing and the room was second to none. I had a living room with a king bed and million dollar view of Lower Manhattan. My highlight (beside the ease and novelty of the ferry boat to get to midtown and the super easy NJ Transit access to get to Jersey City for $2.10 each way), was Adele who worked at the desk. She was so helpful for every question and request and guided On aneasy walk to Hoboken to one of the best breakfasts I have ever had (at the Turning Point cafe). She had a detailed map to get me to Jersey City and access to the PATH to get to Lower Manhattan (for less that $10 total transport). The only issues. I had ( which are so minor I just include them as advice) are the weird design of the cool looking, but edge less shower. I could not get even a quick shower without a flood in the bathroom and used a ton of towels to barricade the curtain. Also, the little hotel pool was set to about 100 degrees and was almost a jacuzzi temp. I was grateful that the gym was one of the best I have seen. They have foam rollers, massage sticks, multiple Plyo-balls, and really nice equipment. The ferry was reasonable and fun. I rented a CitiBike and used it to get to Central Park and back from the HighLine.
3 night business trip Jul 26, 2015
Sue
The hotel employees were very friendly and knowledgeable. They were very helpful.
3 night family trip Jul 28, 2015
Excellent location..perfect access to Manhattan via Waterway or Light rail to Path trains.
Alicia
"Would stay here again!!"
Came to visit New York everything was so easy to get around staying here. The environment was nice the harbor was beautiful. Great place to stay
Theresa
"Nice hotel, great location for access to Manhattan"
Perfect location for easy access to Manhattan. The ferry took us to Manhattan in 10 minutes
Other trip Jul 28, 2015
"First Off....Must Read!!!"
It was a nice lovely experience. The room is cool just needs a microwave and fridge. The gym and pool area needs to be locked and card key access turn on so required to enter. To keep out other guests children roaming disturbing guest. If your more then a one night stay the housekeeper should know to still bring fresh towels etc without requesting it.
2 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
Trisha
Hotel was great. If I had waited another day I could have gotten the same room for $100 less
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
"Great location & great staff"
Great location for those traveling to NYC but don't want to pay the outrageous prices for staying in NYC. Lincoln ferry just steps from the hotel make it easy to travel back & forth to the city. Hoboken is next door (just 2 blocks)& great for dining. Hotel restaurant is great too. Knowledgeable staff & willing to assist at any time. Highly recommend for business, family, and/or getaway travel. Will definitely stay here again.
3 night family trip Jul 13, 2015
Angela
"Grand Parents in Hoboken"
Very nice, never had and issue food in the restaurant was good also the best part was the night we came back and the lobby was full of 20 beautiful women in red suits VIRGIN ATLANTIC CREW! WOW! KEEP IT UP!
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
W.C.
good location
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Ponciano
"Not recommended."
Disappointed in this hotel, although I have stayed here before and liked it then. Made the mistake of thinking I would have the "big" room and did not. Hotel staff would not bring a cot because they said the room was meant for 4 and we had 5. This is fine except that I was in a non refundable room and they claimed they were full. We were STUCK here for 3 days uncomfortably paying $300/night because they wanted to be difficult & apparently teach us a lesson. Lesson learned - will never stay here again. Someone else mentioned it as well - parking at $25 a night is ridiculous when the huge lot is always empty. No free wifi anywhere is also ridiculous. Very expensive hotel for what you get - there are a lot of other nicer options close with similar or better amenities. The Embassy Suites near EWR were MUCH nicer with MUCH better service - for instance. It is about 15 minutes further away from the city, but well worth it. Would not recommend this hotel to anyone.
3 night family trip Jul 8, 2015
Lori
I really think the beds are very comfortable. The room was very clean and i love the coffee maker.
2 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
Francisco
"lovely, but no fridge"
Enjoyed our stay! The only negative was that there wasn't a refrigerator in the room.
1 night romance trip Jul 11, 2015
"21st B-day"
We went to NYC for my daughters 21st Birthday. We enjoyed the room and the Ferry right outside.
1 night trip with friends Jul 11, 2015
Overall it's ok. But they don't provide free wi-fi...
2 night family trip Jul 6, 2015
Yih chyuan
Very clean and friendly hotel
3 night romance trip Jul 2, 2015
Noel
"Beautiful hotel in front of Manhattan skyline"
Sheraton Lincoln Harbor Hotel is an excellent hotel with a splendid view of Manhattan skyline across the Hudson River. It's very easy to get to Manhattan, either by bus or taking a boat in front of the hotel. The area of Weehawken where the hotel is located is very attractive and joggers like me will enjoy running on a pathway along the river banks. The hotel service is excellent, and its amenities include an indoor swimming pool and a gym. Its restaurant, Trattoria Masina, serves delicious Italian dishes. I look forward to go back.
4 night family trip Jun 30, 2015
Andres
"Ordinary hotel near the NJ waterfront"
Functional hotel on the waterfront. Convenient if you'd rather stay in NJ near the ferry to NYC. Expensive for the limited amenities. We arrived very late at night from a cross country flight and were starving. The staff said there were vending machines but they only had soda (and mostly sold out). There was nothing nearby for us to get food without a car. AT minimum, they should have had an in-room minibar.
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
JMarinara
"Wedding Weekend"
I could not had asked for a more comfortable and accommodating hotel. The staff went above and beyond to make our wedding weekend perfect. They worked tirelessly to give us the room with the best views, they were friendly and available 24/7 if we needed anything, and worked to accommodate all our guests as well. I was SO impressed. The room was comfortable, we had an amazing view of the NYC skyline. I can't find even one thing to complain about.
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
Mackenzie
Great hotel. Very close to the ferry/ bus that takes you to New York.
3 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
Lauren
"Great place to stay outside of NYC, Easy Access"
Great to be able to take the ferry from NJ side into NYC via NY Waterway.
Other trip Jul 2, 2015
Vince
The Sheraton was a wonderful place to stay. Everyone at the hotel was friendly and very helpful. It is a great location to visit NYC and NJ. I would definitely stay here again and would recommend it to anyone.
Other trip Jun 30, 2015
"GRREAT AND BEAUTIFUL SIGHT OF NYC"
everything was fantastic but expensive for parking outside . also to pay for internet in the room is crazy 10 a day.. I found expensive. for this is a business hotel and this should be included in the price.. over all it was great.
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
Adele
"THE BEST HOTEL AND CLOSE WITH GREAT VIEW OF NYC"
It was outstanding and so convenient to be 10 min away from New York City by bus or by Ferry. the staff is so great and always helpful. I asked for a fridge and not even 5 min the gentleman was at the door. the rooms were space out and great to entertain. I will for sure stay here again.
2 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
Adele
"3 star"
The halls and elevator smelled badly. Like people smoke in rooms and the hallway. We were far from the elevator and dance club, but the halls were noisy till about 2am. We were charged 3 times for internet because there were no directions on how to connect. I am not the most techno friendly. And a strange restaurant cost appeared. The hotel removed both problems quickly when asked. All the staff we encountered were friendly, helpful and accommodating! Bed was comfy. Room was large. Close to all the great Hoboken restaurants.
Other trip Jun 29, 2015
midwesterner
Hotel staff was amazing. I had a mistake with my reservations and they remedied it right away. Very friendly Staff. The view of NYC was beyond beautiful.
1 night romance trip Jun 20, 2015
Cynthia
Nice place to get away. Enjoyed it.
1 night trip Jun 13, 2015
Ivelise
"Great getaway stay"
Excellent view Of lower Manhattan. Room was clean and spacious, loved the accommodations and great hotel staff.
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
Ana
"Would stay here again"
Needed two beds for the four of us and actually got it. No mix up and very roomy rooms. Enjoyed our stay and loved the convenience of the Ferry that goes to midtown.
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
"Excellent experience"
Lovely and convenient.
2 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015
Jenifer S.
"Birthday getaway"
Planned a short getaway with hubby to celebrate his 50th birthday..... My husband is disabled and I don't drive but I wanted to be able to travel with him and still feel like we actually went somewhere..... We actually traveled by light rail, the hotel was so accessible to the rail..... We enjoyed our stay and definitely will come again.....
3 night romance trip Jun 11, 2015
Helene
"Great Hotel - a little disappointing though"
Hotel was really clean and very nice. I was a little annoyed that they did not have my reservation when i got there after booking with hotels.com, the girl at the front desk initially said "just give it a minute it will take some time," after i booked it over an hour ago. Long story short they made it up to me and put me in the room i payed for AFTER asking them to. I don't really trust the competency of their staff although they are very nice. It just took too long to get things done and i shouldn't have had to wait 45 minutes to get to my room. The technology at this hotel needs to be upgraded or something.
1 night trip Jun 12, 2015
"GREAT ACCESS TO EVERY WHERE"
Great access to the City. Outstanding restaurants within walking distance to the Hotel. Staff was wonderful and extremely helpful. Nothing bad to say at all.
Other trip Jun 15, 2015
scuba man
"No good experience."
Parking fee were high. No exhaust fan on toilet. Room is small. No wi-fi. For me no more this hotel in future.
1 night family trip May 30, 2015
"Great Hotel but as usual Over priced"
Great service, great hotel. But at $240 for one night no free WIFI? You have to pay $10 a day for internet access???? $5 for a small bottle of water???? $25/day for parking????
1 night romance trip May 29, 2015
Cristian
Enjoyed the view. Quick access to bus line right to Times Square. Tad was the first stop.
Other trip May 31, 2015
"Twentieth Anniversary At Lincoln Harbor"
We had a room for three nights in Lincoln Harbor. Had a nice view of the NYC skyline (but also a view of the parking lot) and the king-size bed was extraordinarily comfortable. The room and its associated amenities were fine - e.g., nice bathroom, a shower that one could use without advanced mechanical instruction, and a nice living room with its own TV that we never used (either room or TV), but splendid just the same. Only shortcoming was the lack of a small refrigerator, which would have been convenient if we wanted to store orange juice, etc. for our breakfasts. Staff was unfailingly courteous, and the one time we had breakfast in the restaurant, the food was excellent (if expensive).
3 night romance trip May 23, 2015
view was nice,but hotel room was dingy,and the bathroom was practically next to the bed.poor lighting
Other trip May 28, 2015
"Great City View"
Me and my girlfriend stayed here for our Memorial Day Weekend Trip into the city. Great stay, friendly staff and the room with the city view was spectacular. Even people from the local Electronic Music Festival were staying at the hotel and it was not a problem at all. I would stay there again if I can get the city view.
Other trip May 26, 2015
"First visit"
Very nice!
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
Evelyn
"Perfect stay, clean hotel, great trip."
5 day family trip. Great hotel, clean, easy access to city through water taxi, close to Hoboken down town, and great help from concierge desk for first time New York tourists.
4 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
"great hotel!"
Stayed overnight to just get away! Beautiful view! Great, comfy room! Will definitely come back
1 night romance trip Apr 11, 2015
Carlin
"Bad Manger"
Awesome stuff, worst manger ever. The shuttle is awesome service for us but the manger decided that we don't deserve
Other trip May 5, 2015
Abdullah
Very nice hotel. ..Italian restaurant on ground floor was very good as well...can't beat the access to the ferry.
Other trip May 2, 2015
"Parking fee ??? really"
stay was great, the hotel was immaculate , spacious and modern. The only think that was disappointing was the 25.00 they charge you to park you car. Unless you come by ferry, most people have a car and to charge an additional fee when they have huge parking areas is taking advantage of the situation. It was very annoying and felt like they were just getting back for using Hotel.com and getting a lower price.
1 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
lauren
"Great location, near the ferry to NYC,"
Perfect location, close to ferry, with great views of NYC, Huge rooms if you book the King View room
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
"Pleasant place to stay"
Hotel was very nice and although we didn't stay long the room was very comfortable and offered the amenities that we needed for the night. There was a massive amount of construction around the front of the hotel. It made it difficult to find a way into the hotel especially with how late we were getting in. Parking was expensive for their small lot in the back.
1 night business trip Apr 25, 2015
"Sheraton LIncoln Harbor we'd go again!"
Everything was as we would have expected. Staff was extremely helpful in assisting us with direction to and from the city and local community.
4 night romance trip Apr 22, 2015
"Great place for family vacation."
Love it. Great harbor view and easy access to NYC. Very nice for family vacation.
2 night family trip Apr 23, 2015
"Stay in NJ"
The hotel was very nice and clean , the location was excellent and the staff was friendly. I did not like the prices in the attached restaurant.
1 night trip with friends Apr 19, 2015