All hotels in Weehawken, New Jersey, United States of America
500 Harbor Boulevard, Weehawken, NJ, 07086, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9480

Great room
  • Value
    Fairly good value for money
  • Bar
    Bar is not good
    Bad breakfast
Great hotel. Very close to the ferry/ bus that takes you to New York.
3 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
Lauren
"Great place to stay outside of NYC, Easy Access"
Great to be able to take the ferry from NJ side into NYC via NY Waterway.
Other trip Jul 2, 2015
Vince
The Sheraton was a wonderful place to stay. Everyone at the hotel was friendly and very helpful. It is a great location to visit NYC and NJ. I would definitely stay here again and would recommend it to anyone.
Other trip Jun 30, 2015
"GRREAT AND BEAUTIFUL SIGHT OF NYC"
everything was fantastic but expensive for parking outside . also to pay for internet in the room is crazy 10 a day.. I found expensive. for this is a business hotel and this should be included in the price.. over all it was great.
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
Adele
"THE BEST HOTEL AND CLOSE WITH GREAT VIEW OF NYC"
It was outstanding and so convenient to be 10 min away from New York City by bus or by Ferry. the staff is so great and always helpful. I asked for a fridge and not even 5 min the gentleman was at the door. the rooms were space out and great to entertain. I will for sure stay here again.
2 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
Adele
"3 star"
The halls and elevator smelled badly. Like people smoke in rooms and the hallway. We were far from the elevator and dance club, but the halls were noisy till about 2am. We were charged 3 times for internet because there were no directions on how to connect. I am not the most techno friendly. And a strange restaurant cost appeared. The hotel removed both problems quickly when asked. All the staff we encountered were friendly, helpful and accommodating! Bed was comfy. Room was large. Close to all the great Hoboken restaurants.
Other trip Jun 29, 2015
midwesterner
Hotel staff was amazing. I had a mistake with my reservations and they remedied it right away. Very friendly Staff. The view of NYC was beyond beautiful.
1 night romance trip Jun 20, 2015
Cynthia
Nice place to get away. Enjoyed it.
1 night trip Jun 13, 2015
Ivelise
"Great getaway stay"
Excellent view Of lower Manhattan. Room was clean and spacious, loved the accommodations and great hotel staff.
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
Ana
"Would stay here again"
Needed two beds for the four of us and actually got it. No mix up and very roomy rooms. Enjoyed our stay and loved the convenience of the Ferry that goes to midtown.
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
"Excellent experience"
Lovely and convenient.
2 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015
Jenifer S.
"Birthday getaway"
Planned a short getaway with hubby to celebrate his 50th birthday..... My husband is disabled and I don't drive but I wanted to be able to travel with him and still feel like we actually went somewhere..... We actually traveled by light rail, the hotel was so accessible to the rail..... We enjoyed our stay and definitely will come again.....
3 night romance trip Jun 11, 2015
Helene
"Great Hotel - a little disappointing though"
Hotel was really clean and very nice. I was a little annoyed that they did not have my reservation when i got there after booking with hotels.com, the girl at the front desk initially said "just give it a minute it will take some time," after i booked it over an hour ago. Long story short they made it up to me and put me in the room i payed for AFTER asking them to. I don't really trust the competency of their staff although they are very nice. It just took too long to get things done and i shouldn't have had to wait 45 minutes to get to my room. The technology at this hotel needs to be upgraded or something.
1 night trip Jun 12, 2015
"GREAT ACCESS TO EVERY WHERE"
Great access to the City. Outstanding restaurants within walking distance to the Hotel. Staff was wonderful and extremely helpful. Nothing bad to say at all.
Other trip Jun 15, 2015
scuba man
"No good experience."
Parking fee were high. No exhaust fan on toilet. Room is small. No wi-fi. For me no more this hotel in future.
1 night family trip May 30, 2015
"Great Hotel but as usual Over priced"
Great service, great hotel. But at $240 for one night no free WIFI? You have to pay $10 a day for internet access???? $5 for a small bottle of water???? $25/day for parking????
1 night romance trip May 29, 2015
Cristian
Enjoyed the view. Quick access to bus line right to Times Square. Tad was the first stop.
Other trip May 31, 2015
"Twentieth Anniversary At Lincoln Harbor"
We had a room for three nights in Lincoln Harbor. Had a nice view of the NYC skyline (but also a view of the parking lot) and the king-size bed was extraordinarily comfortable. The room and its associated amenities were fine - e.g., nice bathroom, a shower that one could use without advanced mechanical instruction, and a nice living room with its own TV that we never used (either room or TV), but splendid just the same. Only shortcoming was the lack of a small refrigerator, which would have been convenient if we wanted to store orange juice, etc. for our breakfasts. Staff was unfailingly courteous, and the one time we had breakfast in the restaurant, the food was excellent (if expensive).
3 night romance trip May 23, 2015
view was nice,but hotel room was dingy,and the bathroom was practically next to the bed.poor lighting
Other trip May 28, 2015
"Great City View"
Me and my girlfriend stayed here for our Memorial Day Weekend Trip into the city. Great stay, friendly staff and the room with the city view was spectacular. Even people from the local Electronic Music Festival were staying at the hotel and it was not a problem at all. I would stay there again if I can get the city view.
Other trip May 26, 2015
"First visit"
Very nice!
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
Evelyn
"Perfect stay, clean hotel, great trip."
5 day family trip. Great hotel, clean, easy access to city through water taxi, close to Hoboken down town, and great help from concierge desk for first time New York tourists.
4 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
"great hotel!"
Stayed overnight to just get away! Beautiful view! Great, comfy room! Will definitely come back
1 night romance trip Apr 11, 2015
Carlin
"Bad Manger"
Awesome stuff, worst manger ever. The shuttle is awesome service for us but the manger decided that we don't deserve
Other trip May 5, 2015
Abdullah
Very nice hotel. ..Italian restaurant on ground floor was very good as well...can't beat the access to the ferry.
Other trip May 2, 2015
"Parking fee ??? really"
stay was great, the hotel was immaculate , spacious and modern. The only think that was disappointing was the 25.00 they charge you to park you car. Unless you come by ferry, most people have a car and to charge an additional fee when they have huge parking areas is taking advantage of the situation. It was very annoying and felt like they were just getting back for using Hotel.com and getting a lower price.
1 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
lauren
"Great location, near the ferry to NYC,"
Perfect location, close to ferry, with great views of NYC, Huge rooms if you book the King View room
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
"Pleasant place to stay"
Hotel was very nice and although we didn't stay long the room was very comfortable and offered the amenities that we needed for the night. There was a massive amount of construction around the front of the hotel. It made it difficult to find a way into the hotel especially with how late we were getting in. Parking was expensive for their small lot in the back.
1 night business trip Apr 25, 2015
"Sheraton LIncoln Harbor we'd go again!"
Everything was as we would have expected. Staff was extremely helpful in assisting us with direction to and from the city and local community.
4 night romance trip Apr 22, 2015
"Great place for family vacation."
Love it. Great harbor view and easy access to NYC. Very nice for family vacation.
2 night family trip Apr 23, 2015
"Stay in NJ"
The hotel was very nice and clean , the location was excellent and the staff was friendly. I did not like the prices in the attached restaurant.
1 night trip with friends Apr 19, 2015
"Part of the city without being in it."
Stayed one night while seeing a show in the city. Very easy to get in and out, 10 minutes into midtown Manhattan by bus, ferry or path. Staff was very friendly and helpful, local bars and restaurants walking distance in a very clean and safe area.We just don't like staying in the city and find this ideal ( and $100 cheaper ).
1 night romance trip Apr 16, 2015
"family trip"
We had a few issues but the front desk corrected the problem. Love the service and live the location.
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
na
"Weekend Stay"
Everything was great, but the folded towels that were in our bathroom did not appear to be clean! Other than that the pool was nice and the water taxi right outside of the hotel was very convenient.
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
"conveniently located"
conveniently located, clean, parking $25/day.
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
"Great hotel, close to the city"
Our stay was great. It was so convenient to catch the bus right outside the hotel for a quick ride to Port Authority. I would definitely stay again
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
momoftwo
"Quiet clean and relaxing"
Gorgeous view of Hudson & NYC. Great walk path to Hoboken Location a plus. Many restaurants to choose from. Planning my next stay
Other trip Apr 16, 2015
Jay
Stay was good with the exception of the Boss wave radio that was apparently set to alarm full volume at 5:30am in the room next to us. We had to endure it for 20 min until both front desk and security tried knock entry before having to gain their own entry. Additionally, I think cost of room justifies having complimentary coffee and tea in lobby 24/7.
2 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
Comfortable room, great location, easy access to public transportation, quiet. Good partial view of NYC skyline. I will stay here again on my next trip to NYC.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
"Sheraton Lincoln Harbor. First time and last time."
Room was small. Three guests and only 1 bed. Husband and I traveled with our 17 year old son. We had to obtain a rollaway bed for him. Restaurant on premise was pricey. Three hamburgers and a bottle of wine $125.00. Our air conditioner/heating unit was broke. Housekeeping didn't change sheets , floors were not vaccummed, sugar was left on table, sugar packet left on floor. Ac/heating unit broke. Room was stuffy, no microwave, no refrigerator, sofa had a tissue left under the pillow. Nasty. I complained, received another room. Second room bigger, bed smaller nota good night rest for husband and I. Couldn't refrigerate or warm up food. Overall a rough four days.
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
Renee
"EXTREMELY outdated hotel. NOT worth the rate."
EXTREMELY outdated hotel not worth the rate. Does not represent the SPG brand well in comparison to other SPG properties. Your better off staying in NYC or up River Rd in Edgewater at the Homewood Suites hotel which is newer and over an outdoor mall w/ plenty of shops and restaurants to choose from. Will NOT be returning here EVER again. I paid for my 1 nights stay room rate in advance w/ Expedia and the hotel charged me the room 2x's in addition to what I paid Expedia. Instead of just charging me the incidentals after I checked out. Still waiting for my credits on my cc to appear. Accounting says it was an issue w/ their systems. Yeah RIGHT.......
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
SA
"Be aware"
This Sheraton did not meet the expectations of what a Sheraton service is. The staff was always too busy socializing amongst each other to even help anyone. There was no friendly service or any helpful staff at this location. I also recommend that you double check your credit card statements because they will double charge you for a room you've already paid for. When you try to get the extra charges reversed they will give you a crappy reason as to why your charged twice. So you end up paying double the amount for only room. Please think twice before staying here!!
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
"Cant Beat the views"
Other than no fridge , everything is good and close to the city . Just take the bus or ferry right outside the hotel . Can't beat the convenience, location and views .
Other trip Mar 8, 2015
ray
"Birthday weekend"
Second time staying here to go into the city. Didn't realize there was a club level with breakfast. We will book that next time.
Other trip Mar 7, 2015
stephanie
"Romantic wkend"
My husband and I had a beautiful room with a view of nyc. Unfortunately we had a bunch of noisy drunk distruptive people on our floor. The room was clean however the heater was a little loud. Room service was on time.
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
cynthia
"Beautiful Views"
Absolutely gorgeous views! Nice getaway!
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"Overall perfect except lighting and parking fee"
Everything was perfect ! Location, helpful staff, clean, comfortable bed. 2 negatives ... 1) bathroom lighting was horrible for putting on makeup 2) We are use to paying for overnight parking in the city and when the car is valeted. However, We have never paid when the parking is outside and lot is part of the property AND we parked the car. Thought the overnight parking fee was not necessary.
1 night family trip Feb 12, 2015
"Sheraton LIncoln Harbor a definite stop by!"
always a great stay; the ferry into NYC convenience is EXCELLENT so you don't have to even rent a car. Service is always great; restaurant is convenient. You have NJ prices but NY convenience with a 5 minute ferry right into the city.
1 night business trip Feb 4, 2015
"Staying here for years"
I've been staying at this hotel for over 10 years. The rooms are always clean and the service is always good. Don't depend on the restaurant for quick service though. If you want a quick bite especially in the morning, the on site restaurant is really slow. I tried a few years ago and thought it was a fluke that they were so slow but I ducked in for breakfast again on this trip and had to cancel my order to get to my meeting in time. This after waiting 35mins for my order.
4 night business trip Jan 31, 2015