All hotels in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States of America
1100 SE 17th Street, Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33316, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9484

"Good stay"
Good stay. Typical Embassy Suites. Don't plan in a shuttle if you have a late arrival. The cab will be about $20. The next day the shuttle was $8 per person so the cab may be better if you have more than 2 people.
1 night trip with friends Apr 1, 2015
"West to east in one day"
Older hotel but good clean room. Very comfortable bed. Late arrival ( 1 am ) from west coast accommodated with no problems. Good made to order breakfast with cheerful staff and great service.
1 night romance trip Mar 31, 2015
Suzan
"Very nice experience, hotel staff very helpful"
After cruise, stayed at hotel. Pool and staff were very good amidst the multitude of cruising people Left next morning after cruise, staying at hotel, room and staff were great, liked the happy hour and free drinks Upon leaving, took shuttle to airport, very easy, very good service
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
Pat from Denver
"convenient"
We were looking for a hotel located convenient to the airport and the port. We stayed only one night as we left the next day for an 11 day cruise. We liked the convenient location and the proximity to shops. We needed a couple of last minute items for the cruise.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
Amenities at the hotel were very good,but some of the especially at check in were very abrupt and unfriendly
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
On the whole, I liked my stay at Embassy Suites. I especially liked the included breakfast and the evening reception. The breakfast room is spacious and looks great.
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
"Lack of service"
The hotel was in a good area to walk for shops and dining. The breakfast in the morning needs to extend hours till 9:30 instead of 9:00. They were very busy and line around corner for the homemade omelette. They shut the whole breakfast down at 9:00 closing out drinks etc. also in this day and age why do we still charge for Internet. The staff was not very friendly and we even noticed in the evening coming out of an elevator staff members playing loud rap music with offensive language. Would not stay here again.
2 night business trip Mar 24, 2015
"Great stay. Just don't drive there."
Great room. Great location. But I can't get over the $20+ parking fee. And that's selfparking! Unless their goal is to discourage traveling families. I have stayed at many ESs and to date this is the only one that has such a policy.
1 night family trip Mar 15, 2015
"Nice pool, nice room, good breakfast"
Very nice stay. Hotel is nicely decorated, beds are comfortable, good location.
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
Hotel is very convenient to restaurants and the cruise port, rooms were very spacious. The breakfast in the morning is better than most.
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
"Excellent!"
Excellent experience, wonderful room service. Very close to the airport, and close from areas to sightseen.
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
Jese
"Pre-cruise stay"
Our family stayed here prior to a cruise and had an enjoyable experience.
1 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
"Beautiful Hotel"
Embassy Suites is perfect for any length stay. Suites are well appointed, has a beautiful lobby area and the hotel is very convenient to restaurants, shopping (3 minute walk) and Port Everglades. With convenience comes some noise, however. Ask for a suite on the backside for a quiet stay. The perks were great - cocktails in the evening and a very complete full breakfast.
Other trip Mar 12, 2015
lefty
"Great start to a birthday weekend getawa"
The hotel grounds are beautiful and includes a full outdoor dining area. The hotel lobby and hallways were nicely decorated and clean. Although it was Spring Break, there were no disturbances, etc...more of a family/business environment. Nice shops and plenty of restaurants across and down each side of the street. The only reason I didn't give it a 5 is because of the $20.00 self parking, per night fee.
1 night trip Mar 6, 2015
"Good pre cruise hotel"
Room was very nice. Hotel was very busy which created a mob scene at breakfast. We had to call a second time for airport transportation to the hotel. The hotel is very close to the port, which was nice.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
"Rude!"
Everything was amazing beside the service we received from the front desk. Very rude and unconcerned about the guests themselves. We went for my bachelorette weekend and booked 2 nights. The second night reservation got messed up and we had no idea until we tried to get back in our room and the key didn't work. Though it was an issue on hotels.com end, the girl at the front desk was not willing to do anything to help and basically kicked us out. She made us feel as if we did something wrong. She kept harassing us to hurry up and leave. Although it was an amazing hotel, I would not return due to the service. Hotels.com did an amazing job of clearing everything up and finding us a new hotel for the night.
1 night trip with friends Feb 27, 2015
"Stay after cruise"
Very nice hotel that is nicely appointed and beautiful. The room was very comfortable and we slept well. The only downside is that it is a rather noisy location on several busy streets. This did not seem to bother us a night much, but sometimes during the day was quite annoying.
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
"Great location."
Thoroughly enjoyed our stay!! Beautiful pool!,
2 night romance trip Feb 23, 2015
Carl
"Lousy for the Price"
Buffet Breakfast was cold EVERY DAY.Everything that was suppose to be hot was cold and when it says 6am to 9am they mean 9 am breakfast was over! we got there one morning at 855 and the cook looked at his watch .as if to say we were late and too bad!! .Hotel shuttles were more money than the taxis.which they talk you into using there shuttles.The maids just make the bed. didn't vaccum at all the entire stay!Musty smelling lobby,Very disappointed in this Embassy Hotels we have stayed at others that were Superb.And this one was terrible.Kcup coffees that came with room were just 2 a day when I left a note with $2.00 to ask for extra we got 4 WTH we paid for a Superior King Suite which stated unlimited which it wasn't..I could go on and on.We travel to Fla several times a year and really like Embassy Hotels but we wont be using this one again not worth 330.00 a night.and the pool area was never cleaned up constantly seeing drinks and ashtrays all over the place.
Other trip Feb 28, 2015
allie
"fll hotel"
For the price you would think that the front desk person would greet you with a smile. No welcome, didn't tell us where anything was or what was going. The managers happy hour was fun. Breakfast was really excellent.
1 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
cheryl
"Won't Stay Again"
Had to switch rooms when we arrived due to musty smell in room. Only room available was a pet room. Desk personnel acted put out that I asked to change rooms. Far overpriced for cleanliness and condition of hotel. Elevators are small and slow. Many times quicker to take the stairs.
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"Great getaway"
My stay was wonderful...
2 night family trip Feb 15, 2015
"Utter confusion."
When I arrived at this hotel, there were two bus loads of people also arriving. It caters to the cruise ship industry so it should be prepared for large volume. But the front desk service was rude, seeming under to much stress and in a state of utter confusion and frustration. I had to wait two hour for a room after a long flight to get there. Honestly if I had a USA cell phone I would have left for another hotel. But the next day, a wonderful woman at the front desk named Lilie, change me to a top floor view room to make me more comfortable. She saved the day for me. I still think the price is to high and they charge for parking a car and for internet which brings the bill up fast.
3 night business trip Feb 15, 2015
"Great place to stay. Worth the cost."
Stayed two nights. Rooms are spacious, comfortable and quiet. Complimentary snacks and cocktails available in the evening. All the staff were friendly and helpful. Beds were very comfortable. My family of 5 had plenty of space. I was participating in a half marathon event and I was able to rest well without being disturbed by noises outside the room.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
Runner
Enjoyed our one night stay. Breakfast was delicious and was served in the hotel's lovely, spacious atrium.
DL
"Cruising out of Port Everglades"
Stayed 2 nights at the Embassy Suites before our cruise out of Port Everglades. Great location for cruisers with shopping and restaurants near by. The staff were very friendly and we really enjoyed the Manager's Reception every evening. A great way to meet some fellow cruisers. The hotel over all is great. However the nice sized suites could use a little updating. Will definitely stay at the Embassy Suites when cruising out of Port Everglades. Only wished the hotel had a free airport shuttle. We did purchase the cruise shuttle for $8/pp, left on the first shuttle to the port around 10am. Shuttle service was very well organized and a short ride to the port.
1 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
"Impressive hotel with great lobby"
Stayed a night before and after a cruise and enjoyed the availability of shuttle bus and promptness of check In and check out.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
Claire
"Pre cruise stay"
This was a pre cruise stay. The hotel was a bit pricey, but good quality. Some recommendations would be to have safes put in each room, did not trust leaving valuables in the room was safe and to leave items at the front desk was inconvenient. The breakfast was great but should be served until 10am as apposed to 9am. Especially for people there in vacation mode. I would stay there again.
3 night romance trip Jan 25, 2015
michael
"Resort Relaxation with Convenience"
Friendly and Excellence staff in all areas of Hospitality.
2 night trip Jan 30, 2015
"Great for an Overnight Stay!"
I stayed at this hotel for an overnight stop prior to taking a cruise out of Port Everglades. It was surprisingly nice for the cost. I would recommend it to others who are in Fort Lauderdale for the same purpose.
1 night family trip Dec 17, 2014
This is an ok Embassy Suites. Disclaimer I am an Embassy Suites fan and have stayed in one every month for the last five months. This an older facility but the company has kept it up nicely. It is in a nice location to airport and has lots of restaurants, shops etc around that are walking distances. Its also a cruise hotel so the other guests are very excited to get on a boat or very rested from being on a boat. If you have a room facing 17th street and you have earplugs you are in good shape. Otherwise ask to change rooms. Very noisy on that side of hotel, you get bus noise, drag racing noise and general busy street noise all night. On this particular stay my room missed the mark for cleanliness. The shower had a previous guest's hair and soap still in the shower and the bathroom vent was covered with a couple of months of dust. The front desk staff were talking among themselves while I waited to check in. Then I was only helped when someone came up from the back. This is not usual for this chain in my experience.
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
Sara
"Parking & Breakfast"
Stayed at embassy suites in Tampa was very good this one is no comparison. They charge 23 dollars to park each day. The breakfast buffet very disappointing. The room did not smell very good.
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
"Great choice pre/post cruise"
Can't beat the complimentary daily made-to-order breakfasts and the manager's cocktail reception complete with humus, salsa and fresh veggies. Shuttles run frequently to cruise port and downtown FLL. Many restaurants nearby. The hotel is showing some signs of wear but the pool is heated and amenities and staff are excellent.
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
katherine
Nice hotel, close to a lot of things.........restaurants, shopping, etc.
2 night trip with friends Jan 25, 2015
"Comfy, clean and caring!"
Stayed one night after a cruise. We were able to sit in the lovely atrium and/or by the pool while waiting to check in, and were pleased to get to our room a little earlier than 4PM. Accommodations were spacious, comfortable and clean. The reception provided a relaxing time before dinner which we ordered there and took to our room. My breakfast omelet was wonderful! I must also say the thoughtfulness of Lilly at registration was greatly appreciated.
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
Bunny
"I would stay here again."
We stayed here one night due to its close proximity to the cruise terminal. Although the hotel is older, it was very neat and clean. The front desk was attentive and the rooms were clean and comfortable. I would recommend this hotel. And as usual, the complementary breakfast was excellent.
1 night trip with friends Jan 23, 2015
Kathleen
"Relax"
Good hotel, clean, excellent place, the breakfast was excellent and delicious, valet parking nice.
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
Jorge
"The Night Desk Clerk was awful!!!!"
The night desk clerk Anthony was rude. He actually told me that I was wasting his time with my issue. He appeared to be a very dishonest individual. I would not recommend this location at all!!!
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
Return customer
"Beautiful hotel in great location"
My wife and I stayed January 19 with 3 teenagers, and we didn't feel crowded at all. We weren't in the room very much, mainly because of the outdoor pool and the fact that we were about 5-10 minutes from a great public beach. The room was clean and comfortable. We stayed only one night, and with a party of 5 we thought the price was worth it (considering we'd be getting two rooms at many other hotels). The cruise port is right around the corner, so next time we cruise out of Ft Lauderdale this will definitely be our hotel of choice.
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
PaulQuez
"Hotel needed many updates"
As soon as we walked into our room it had a very musty odor. We we hoping we wouldn't get legionaires desease. We went to the restaurant and ordered a couple of beers and a pizza. The beer was warm. We charged the order to our room and when we were in bed about to go to sleep the bartender called us looking for the money. The next day we needed to get from Ft.Lauderdale to the port of Miami for a cruise. We talked to the concierge to make arrangements to take the hotel shuttle to Miami and we said that we needed to leave by 10:00 am. She said that if more people needed to get to Miami we could get in at a certain rate but if no one else was taking the shuttle it would be a higher rate and she would call us to let us know. The next morning came and we still had not heard from her so we called a cab to take us and it was less expensive that the rate she had quoted us. At noon after we were already on the ship we got a call saying the shuttle was ready to pick us up. Too little too late.
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
The hotel is in a great location you do not need a car everything is in walking distance. If you are taking a cruise the dock is 5-6 blocks away from the hotel. The taxi fee from the hotel to the dock is less than $10.00.
1 night romance trip Jan 9, 2015
Great place to stay in Ft Lauderdale. We stayed 3 nights with our 3 young adult children. The room was plenty big for all of us. We enjoyed the pool area each day. Many restaurants are within walking distance.
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
"Good value."
Great location, good size room. However, room could benefit from a thorough cleaning. Staff was extremely helpful. Great amenities.
1 night family trip Jan 4, 2015
A great place to stay while waiting for a cruise. Our big family stayed at Embassy before the trip and after. The courtyard was calming with the flowing water ponds and fish. The pool was nice, too.
Other trip Jan 8, 2015
"Great place"
Excellent - except there was no room service.
1 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
"waiting for our ship to come in"
Great location embassy suites it's always a pleasure to stay at, close to the cruise terminal
1 night family trip Dec 17, 2014
Perfect for cruise and flight customers. Service outstanding.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
"Family trip"
Hotel a little dated but very comfortable & easy for family travel. We would stay here again.
2 night family trip Dec 18, 2014
"good stay"
very nice stay very nice breakfast in a nice hotel
2 night romance trip Dec 24, 2014
CARNELL
"Our nightmare of a Thanksgiving Getaway"
First of all we checked in early, and also booked another room for my brothers. Will we were given one of the worst rooms, My brothers room was on the same floor and there room was much cleaner then ours but still there where thing wrong with the stay there also. 1) It is very dirty looking, stains all over the carpet. 2) Ceiling was very dirty. 3) A glass on balcony with cigerattes filled in it and was there when we checked in and was still there when we checked out. 4) Our sheets were never changed on the beds. 5) The toilet was never cleaned properly, under the lid & seat were not cleaned, black spots on the walls of bathroom. I wipe some of it off and it was very easy and clean. 6) Breakfast was never hot, I don't eat eggs so I eat pancakes & bacon and pancakes were always cold. I ask chief if I could have hot pancakes and he told to go to the table where they had them in warmer and they would be cold. 7) The hotel was also very cold inside, like they wanted to freeze you out. They seemed to only care about the people stay that were going on cruises. not about the people that were there for a long stay. 8) I have stayed at several Embassy Suite and have never seen any other like this one. They were working on the building inside and out. It was very nosie. 9) I did tell the customer service, and the were very nice. 10) It was a nightmare for a family that just wanted a nice relaxing time after lossing our father.
6 night family trip Nov 25, 2014